MAN it's almost like the film industry has an... agenda? "BAD MOMS CHRISTMAS"

youtube.com/watch?v=YYKcD5ZERBo

>Christmas
>a white holiday
>moms miserable
>complaining how much work they have to do over the holidays
>women #1 "I just want to enjoy Christmas this year" women #2 "you're a mom, mom's don't get to enjoy Christmas!"
>all of the moms are white
>message to white girls: don't have kids, it's a chore don't ya know!
>waxing vaginas: WHY DOES EVERYONE HAZ TO GET THEIR PUSSY WAXED ON CHRISTMAS? - audience erupts in laughter
>white mother with strong, good looking, Mexican man - he appears as the literal perfect father
>only white man in the trailer is getting his asshole waxed
>little girl takes about overhearing mother having sex and screaming really loud
>all of our history
>all of our traditions
>being shit on
>being mocked

nah... probably not, I'm over reacting.

Other urls found in this thread:

drdavidwilliams.com/niacin-benefits
draxe.com/magnesium-supplements/
youtube.com/watch?v=uDeZV5NiKnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is proof that the holocoast was a hoax

Just don't watch this pile of shite...
There's plenty of respected movie titles you could watch from Eastwood or Gibson and that's just an example...

Pretty sure the only people who dislike Christmas are those with family issues and the reason this reasonates with this type of women is because a huge amount of them have daddy issues or are jealous of their siblings. Christmas is the single most enjoyable day of the year for me. Second is thanksgiving and then the Fourth of July. The only people I've ever known to dislike the holiday had been disowned. This isn't even an issue about traditions as much as it is a statement on the direction of the women in our society.

The key to having a nice Christmas is not to be a degenerate

It's too surround yourself with as many family and friends as possible (within reason of course but most families aren't 18 kids and counting) and have enough booze to make all the hardasses lighten up and have a good time.

Other than that do your research, get good gifts and have a few sweets and it really is "The most wonderful time of the year"

nice double dubz by the way

As an actual parent I look forward to every holiday I can have with my children, and my wife feels the same way.

The few people i suspect of wanting to be 'free' of their children for any period of time are horrid people.

This. If everyone knows how much liquor they can handle, it's fine. Once you go too far you turn in to Alex Jones, where even if you're right, you sound crazy and inflammatory. So don't get completely shitfaced. My uncle is a master of this. He can have just enough to shoot the shit about some great tv shows and make jokes. Me, I've got no control, so I just have one drink if I'm going to have any. I drink more than that and I'm going to start yelling about globalists and calling people cuckolds and ranting about Trudeau and his goddamn dog blowjobs and calling for an armed uprising.

Shadilay brothers.

>ugh I hate my boring life
>go to seek pleasure in degeneracy
>learn an important lesson about how good you actually have it
>movie ends with the bad moms returning to their rightful place in the home having learned that degeneracy doesn't pay

id be willing to bet 100$ that is the plot.

I think it's an emotional maturity thing. I've got my first on the way and I'm terrified. Not because I'm never going to be "free" again, but because I don't want to let this kid down. It's a nice thought that maybe it will look at me the way I looked at my dad, though.

And Shadilay to you as well.

>pic related

Hollywood is run by Jews

>Ghostbusters 3
>spent 150 million
>makes 40 mill
>not even sure if it made 40
>Sony claims it was a career best for the director
>face palm

(((they))) knew it would flop but they didn't care because this isn't about money it's about pushing a narrative. The Jews never have to worry about money anyway they run all the banks that make money from thin air and they all network so they just get bailed out from their friends in the banking cartels.

Often times the pressure to decorate and make sure everything is perfect for festivities is on the mom. At least in more traditional families.

This movie looks to be featuring the upper class mom, the middle class mom, and the lower class mom that are used to doing the usual traditional stuff, getting stressed out and trying to have a bit more fun themselves.

I'd say this is probably going to be a relatively tame movie. I mean how often do you honestly see movies where both parents are happily together with kids? I think you guys are mistaking the bits in the trailer about that seem to deal with not decorating so much as meaning not wanting to deal with their families.

You're already ahead of the curve my friend. It's good that you feel the way you do, it means you have a good heart.

G
>T
F
>O

Have you seen the ''grim reaper laws'' that Canada is introducing it's a clear move that is aimed at taking parents control away of their children and giving it too the state. They want to brainwash your kids from day 1 with all the PC crap.

I looked up the first movie that this is a sequel to and the synopsis is incredibly tame.

>The trio embark on an all-night bender that inspires Amy to loosen up with her kids: she takes them for rides in Mike's classic car, gets them lunch from Arby's, forces Dylan to fend for himself to prevent him from being lazy and entitled, and takes the overachieving and constantly stressed Jane for a spa day.

So this doesn't look like they get drunk and party the entire time, but rather just relaxing about doing the PTA, bake sales, and going overboard with decorating the house.

That's me when I have too much to drink. Loud and angry and crazy. If I didn't have my woman keeping me stable I'd be living in the woods building my own guns and tinkering with electronics and hosting a ham radio show about conspiracies.
I keep hearing that but I still worry. Being a disappointment has always been my biggest worry in life. Being a disappointment to your child is the ultimate version of that.

What's wrong with mocking stolen pagan "(((holidays)))"? Varg would definitely approve.

I thought that too, I'm a white girl but this film disgusts me. Even more so when I saw all the thick, feckless bitches on Facebook squawking over the trailer. I don't know what's more depressing, the fact this film was made or all the women on Facebook squawking over it and thinking they're so clever and funny by tagging each other with "OMG this is us"

The first movie triggered Sup Forums too with "If he's not circumcised, run away as fast as you can." line in the trailer.

>facebook
found yer problem

Who even watches these shitty movies anymore?

Hollywood is outclassed by anime

You'll do great. I promise. A kid needs VERY little. All they need to feel is that "you're there". That's it. Don't over-complicate shit. Just be present. All the rest is gravy my friend.

Looking at the trailer more closely at about 1:30, you can notice the one woman with her mom are stealing a tree that pre-decorated.

You guys are getting worked up over a movie about some moms that got too stressed out about Christmas and get tempted to skimp out on it end up learning to appreciate it.

Good. Nice that you don't swallow the propaganda.

Lol. What are you doing here?

>2011 movie
>_____ _______ __ ___ _____ _______!

Dude. Why are you defending this movie? 3 posts - for what reason?

No one here is triggered by this movie. It's the trend of movies like this. It's the big picture. Jesus. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

I was wondering if what the OP was suggesting that this movie was mocking the very idea of Christmas and implying you're better off without kids was real.

That seemed like the point of:
>message to white girls: don't have kids, it's a chore don't ya know!

And what do you know, it turns out that was wrong and the movie will probably be teaching the main character to settle somewhere in the middle between doing nothing for Christmas and trying to imitate Martha Stewart.

Worrying is just in my nature, I guess. I don't show it but I worry about a lot of things. Hell, I'm worried my kid will have some form of birth defect. Me and its mom are both fairly young but it still keeps me up at night.

Fuck Holowood. Watch The Void on Netflix.

Brother you will be a great Dad. Start taking Niacin: drdavidwilliams.com/niacin-benefits and Magnesium Bisglycinate: draxe.com/magnesium-supplements/ they will help you tremendously.

Once you get used to the flush you will learn to love it. It's extremely relaxing and will give you a great sleep. Read the links.

You are shortsighted or you're a troll. You lack discernment, there's nothing I could say to you to help you understand.

Sounds like a good idea. I usually sleep pretty poorly. Might pick some up later. Gotta run into town for some other stuff anyway.

>all the moms are (((white)))

This. It ranks Christmas, Thanksgiving, 4th if July. Those are my main jams during the year for holidays.

They do this every year. Wasn't last year that shitty seth rogan movie with joseph gorden levit and a black doing drugs on christmas?

Is there a booty shot in that set?

My wife wants to see this with me. What do I do.

I am glad they make thesr movies. Once you point out the obvious brainwashing propaganda, they make excellent foot in the doors for redpilling normalfags.

Using the BFxWM everywhere as an example helped turn my exBernie gf recently (along with othet examples, like modern tv showing family as being unloving and unfun).

I've been seeing that chink logo on lots of movies recently, what the fuck now we have to deal with slants and jews in our movies now?

Was Mel's newest film any good?

This nigger gets it.
All of the traditions, values and institutions that give us cohesion are being shit on, and writ large for the population. Most of the mouth breathing couch dwellers are more worried about stuffing their face, or the next sale at walmart to think about any sort of political or cultural corruption going on in the nation. Just as long as they can eat their hot pockets without niggers burning the house down they will continue to let this shit occupy whatever crevices in their mind aren't already stuffed full of drug commercials, pizza deals and every other degenerate nuance they see.

It's alright apart from the fact that it glorifies a sect. My mom liked it and she's usually not big on Hollywood movies.

t. a Russian guy from Latvia

I'll trust your mum on this one then, thanks.

Don't forget this new car advert... Celebrating the lazy underclass scum
youtube.com/watch?v=uDeZV5NiKnk

nobody but redundants and teenagers watch this shit i could care less

>jews try to subvert WASPness
wow dood big surprise couldnt have seen that coming new to me really made me think

tell her no? how did you even manage to get a wife, jesus

I don't see what's wrong with this. It's based on the experience of mothers everywhere. You don't need to have children when you can bring Turks & Africans to your nations to do that for you! We are one universal race afterall & last time I checked .. humans aren't endangered!

Somehow not surprised Mila Kunis would be in this grabage. But it's not like Hollywood or "them" are setting an agenda, modern women are like that already, so it's just a reflection of what's going on.

It all checks out.

>antisemitism in Soviet Ukraine

ha, what a story, Mila Mark-ovna...

its pretty obvious from the trailer that the moms in the movie are trying to make a really good christmas. why are you trying to mislead OP?

Wow, how much has Mila aged?

Here's a joke about Jewish women.

A Jewish woman before 30:
view from the back: the bomb!
view from the front: the bomb!

A Jewish woman after 30:
view from the back: the bomb!
view from the front: the bomb has exploded

lol

>pic related

>women are secretly disgusting pigs
Movies like this should be encouraged. The best way to get rid of feminism is to knock women off their pedestals so hard that they beg to be put back up on them and have their original home and hearth roles restored.

Dude, it's just a cheesy comedy film that'll probably bomb anyway. Stop being such a paranoid snowflake. No one's stopping you from upholding muh traditions, not even le j00z.

drumpf has been flawlessly btfo again, explain urself sweeties

>women who don't do any work
>behaving badly
>complaining about how they have to do so much work and how society doesn't allow them to be themselves

It's like Hollywood is trying to create more MGTOWs.

This is feminism... this is their pedestal. That's the issue.

I knew a bad mom once. She was just a bit too young and not ready to settle down. Partying was more important than her child.

OP is s shitscared little faggot who thinks movie studios making easy holiday money with a quick 90 minute hagfest is a subversive attempt to eradicate the white race. FFS, you're literally the problem. Thirsty ass faggots pumping it into your fists for years on end are the only ones not getting any pusss. White dudes are fine. You're the loser.

Yeah this just looks like someone looking for an excuse to get mad.

This movie is like an R rated Christmas With The Kranks.

>nothing is wrong with society
>if you point out anything wrong it means you're a fat virgin neckbeard basement dweller niceguy who will never get sex and will die alone

Yeah buddy there's a reason why MGTOW is exploding in popularity. Tradcons and feminists are two sides of the same coin.

This

thanks. really opened my eyes. appreciate the info

Maybe for half the moms but others get a divorce or have an affair

This is true. I despise Christmas because all my family is basically dead and I'm usually pretty alone. I get butt frustrated seeing everyone else be happy with family and such.

But I'm not an autistic fuck that needs to ruin other peoples special day.

Dude I highly recommend you don't watch this movie called "bad santa" it will ruin you, esp if you two Christmas traditions serious like me.

I've been done with Hollywood for so long.

I used to love film too. Literally my dream was to become a writer and film director. Now I abhor most films and barely watch any. I've only seen about 5- 10 films this year.

ur actually the one that sounds butt blasted to be honest. and ur 4 sure a troll. lolz

Jews also hate Christmas

>implying they would learn from their mistake

user that's not how these shitty comedy movies work

I don't find it fun. Its more of a hassle. Every other day is enjoyable though.

>Have you seen the ''grim reaper laws'' that Canada is introducing

No, can I get a rundown? Knowing Leafland it's gotta be terrible.

If Scrooged was released today I can only imagine how triggered some of you faggots would get.

party rockers in the house tonight?

is all of latin america aware that christmas is a white holiday?

The Jew fears the family

Divorce.

the trolls love to jump on people with insults as soon as they see people catching on to stuff.

and besides this movie in particular doesn't bother me, the general trend of mocking and and indoctrinating white people does though. its very subtle and insidious. you'd have to be literally retarded not to see the slow drip of poison.

>Mila Kunis
>White

I thought it was fantastic.

Fuck all the Kikes that had anything to do with the making of trash like this. Seriously if any White man still goes to the theatre they are cucks that have no self respect and are beneath contempt.

do you get paid for this? why are you even on this thread right now? scrooged was an incredible movie. just gtfo. reddit is the place for u

Jews hate everything and anything even remotely affiliated with Christ.

>yes goy there is nothing wrong with "experimenting"
>there are no long lasting consequences for degenerate behavior
>just look at Miley! No consequences oy vey!

but you are fat, right?

Scrooged ridiculed Christmas about as much as this shit seems to be doing, you colossal faggot you.

This seriously looks like one of the most conservative 'adult' comedies getting released in a long while.

You could complain about any number of bullshit movies coming out of Hollywood, yet this got your ire, this relatively Christmas themed comedy that is likely to preach about the value of Christmas traditions, rather than any other bullshit thing that has come out of Hollywood in even the past few months.

>day 1/3 of the planet celebrates
>birth of Jesus, Messiah, Son of God, invalidator of Jewish religion

Hehehe let's just make it about money and Santa and crap, Shmuley. Then we'll take it away when the schvartzes replace all the goyim. After all, we don't want to have to pay for presents for all those brown kids without fathers!

Here's a better one lad