Aegean Macedonia and Purim rightfully belong to Macedonians and they should be returned to them as soon as possible

Aegean Macedonia and Purim rightfully belong to Macedonians and they should be returned to them as soon as possible

Other urls found in this thread:

balkaneu.com/georgievski-8-years-fyr-macedonia-country-dominated-muslims-15-years-albanian-state/
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-0707-slattery-alexander-macedonia-20150707-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pirin*

Prove that you are not a roach then

White,christian

>Meceчинo, мeceчинo, зeмя мaкeдoнcкa...

I don't speak Tatar sorry

ERRYTIME

Then take that clay.
You going to be the next Philip or Alex? I don't know that for you to decide .

Most of Macedonians don't claim to have Hellenic ancestry,they just want their land back

but macedonia belongs to bulgaria so aegean macedonia and pirin rightuflly bulgar clay?

>I am not from this land
>but I want it back
really makes me think

>their land

I am from that land ,what are you even talking about

>historical ethnic macedonia

you are from a foxhole where you were born and your village education system taught you what a computer is so you can shitpost online about land you dont belong to
in fact, you probably belong underground since thats where you came from you fucking albanian goblin

For which party did you vote?

Macedonia should keep its independence, but it should be called Western Bulgaria.

WE WUZ ALEXANDER AND SHIT

7 generations back both of my parents have only Macedonian hiertage with one Serbian from mothers side and one Greek from fathers side ,not even one Albanian name

so albanian-serb rapebaby then?
you are non-country, hell even montenegro has more credibility than you

I don't claim to be descendand of Alexander the great I just want the land that was taken from us by Greeks and Bulgarians back

You ARE a Bulgarian, stop LARPing

Romanains are Romans
Greeks are Byzantine
Macedonians are Alexander

Only you and me don't claim other nations achievements and history as our own. Really makes me think.

People hare live separately from Albanians,they hate us we hate them there is low chance of mixing with them

>Only you and me don't claim other nations achievements and history as our own. Really makes me think.

>look up More Sokol Pie the other day to link to a foreign friend
>find a good quality vid
>[MACEDONIAN FOLK SONG] in title
>in related videos are a bunch of other bulgarian songs, all with the same suffix

Theres a reason why they called your region "the powder keg".

>Samuil is a Macedonian king according to Macedonians
>Basil II is called "Bulgar-Slayer" for destroying Samuil's army

Really made me think deep and long

its common practice in balkan countries to hate your countrymen, I cant blame albanians for hating albanians due to your troubled past
unless of course you are feeling more in tune with your serb blood

I don't get the Tatar meme. Explain please.

Yes I might be Bulgarian or Serb but that is not an excuse to steal a land that rightfully belongs to us ,why shouldn't I call myself Macedonian? Do you think that modern Greeks are the same people that used to live there in Hellenic times? Look at them 1/3 of them look like Berbers or Turanids ,they have spoken Turkish language for hundreds of years and suddenly we wuz Greeks n shiet revolution occurred and now they claim to be Greek telling me that I have no right to call myself Macedonian? Look at yourself dear Bulgar do you look like a Tatar? I bet that you don't and yet you call yourself that same name like the people who genetically have nothing to do with you called themselves.Names of nations are irrelevant we all have been mixing with each other

Look it up, it's a bunch of premium turks in some mountains east of the Black Sea.
Another part of geography Alexanders are bad at.

man you sound like one of those folk who want to have Kosovo as independent country
maybe liberate Quebec while you are at it?
and Silesia?
and Bavaria?
and help with Calexit?
and sort out Crimea?
because all of those are truly different people and not just a bunch of villages who want to dodge taxes

Great argument Faggot

>Look at yourself dear Bulgar do you look like a Tatar?

We have nothing to do with those tribes lol, that's a Macedonian meme inspired by your rulers' self-interest and desire to instill hate in the people they control toward their kin in Bulgaria in order to stay in power.

>Yes I might be Bulgarian or Serb but that is not an excuse to steal a land

Your land is my land and vice versa. We are the same, separated in two like Germany and Korea. Stop thinking in terms of "mine" and "yours" there's only "ours". You are not an heir to Alexander, you are neither Greek, nor Serb and absolutely not a Macedonian, be proud of your true history, you are Bulgar.

Ikr, I have seen "Macedonians" going around YouTube claiming Serbian folk songs from Kosovo and southern Serbia are actually "macedonian"

Our two nations have had grievances in the past, but at least we're not a meme like Macedonia

not an argument :)

>they have spoken Turkish language for hundreds of years and suddenly we wuz Greeks

Kill yourself alexandrovsky macendonski

This land is going to GREATER BULGARIA

I have never said that I am descendand of Alexander I just want Aegean land back that's it

нoгy ти e лoш бeјтoт

Someone is getting butthurt?we wuz Greeks n shieeeet,I have sad news for you 3/4 of your bloodline is from Turkish origin

>Someone is getting butthurt?
you wouldnt make this thread otherwise

Da mi go jades moze li?

>нoгy ти e лoш бeјтoт
Really activates my almonds.

I haven't said "fuck you" to anyone in this thread

Keep spawning memes meanwhile your abomination of a country that was made up by tito is getting anschlussed by albania.

In Bulgarian that would be

>Дa ми гo ядeш мoжeш ли?

lel

Fucking more WE WUZ shit. Just great.

It should have been "mnogu" not "nogu"

Thx

Come home Bulgar men, no one else will defend you from the albozerg.

cursing does not always mean you are angry, it can be used to increase "strenght" of statement or as a filler word
your thread on the other hand marks impotence of your "people" and your anger since you cant cope with this situation of being a non-country sanwitched between clearly superior neighbors
maybe you really should join Bulagia at this point?

Nah they are not even white just bunch of Turks lol

That's no way to talk about your countrymen.

Maкeдoнцитe ce Бyгapи

What the fuck is the "R" how do I spell that

wtf Germany and Korean are the same people?? i love Germany now

Are you really that much retarded

so this is the famous monkeydonian education I've heard so much about

That isn't possible though because Macedonia is rightful Albanian clay.

spot the ahmet, if you cant read bulgarian , you arent from the region at all

Hey Bulgarian bros, when you'll take back these larpers?

he means the OP is a turk, since cant bulgarian (language of slavomacedons)

We don't get it either

Actually Tatarstan is a federal republic of Russia populated by people who got SLAV'D by Ivan the Terrible.

The "tatars are asian" meme doesn't really make sense since the russians fucked the asian out of them.

They are gonna come begging themselves since they are not gonna join the EU with that name and are getting taken over by albozergs

Proud Macedonian-American checking in. How goes the homeland brachkos?

Still pure Bulgarian as ever

It's always hilarious when western balkan slavs call us бyгapи (bugari) - it's funny for some reason

>35% Albanian
>Dear to have territorial claims

balcan slavs claiming to be descendants of acient greek macedonians is the most hilarious thing in international politics right now
or maybe it's just a big troll to piss off greece?

it was barely 25% in 2002 before they all moved out

albanians are finishecd

"я" is "ja" or "ya"

Like "blyad" is "бляд"

>Macedonia
Do you mean Albania?

Isn't Macedonia gonna be Muslim majority in like 10 years?

Don't you have more important things to worry about? Also you're Bulgarians, stop pretending otherwise.

do you understand you dont even live near where the place ancient macedonians lived.ancient macedonians are greeks.

What's the difference between tatars and FYROMians? The tatar explains to you in russian that he is bulgarian. The FYROMian explains to you in bulgarian that he isn't.

Look at this commie remnant with all his red bulshittery I fucking hate him. Coincidentaly Greeks didn't speak turkish you huge insane faggot, they speak Greek for thousands of years . Because they are Greek. You are not, you are a Bulgarian, listen to your brothers when they tell you to snap out of your gypsy Alexander dream. You will never be a Greek like Alexander, it hurts that Greeks are still here , they don't look turanid or berber AT ALL , you picked wrong strangers .

And in general everyone know you are a farce of a country and a farce of a people , slavs from ex-Yugoslavia . I mean it's obvious.

KEK

Basileios II was one of the best if not the best emperor to sit in the throne of Constantinople. Of the GREEK dynasty of Macedons as recorded by historians of that period (mainly monks) . He spoke Greek and had a Greek heritage. Really makes you think

Technically Alexander was half-Greek from his mother's side, but the ancient Macedonian people were their own thing, they were not Greek. The father of Greek history says so himself. Even contemporary sources point it out, the Greeks did not consider the Macedonians as the same people, hence how they were announced during the Olympics, etc.

Muslim in 10 years
>Sweden

Didn't make me think at all, desu

but you do...

Let me explain, you should really learn the difference between the GEOGRAPHICAL area called Macedonia, the ancient state called Macedonia (Alexander) and today's state called Macedonia.

Come back when you do.

Wll you tolerate them with the WE WUZ attitude?

They are gonna have to get redpilled first

But we wuz

Yeah sorry I meant 8 years.
>balkaneu.com/georgievski-8-years-fyr-macedonia-country-dominated-muslims-15-years-albanian-state/

All the "macedonians" ITT are bulgarians

What did he mean by this?

>you faggots are in the verge of collapsing and losing your eastern borders to shitbania
>you are shitposting about actual Macedonia
>mfw

Oh my fucking god ancient macedonias spoke a version of greek not slavic.

The slavic started showing up around 600 AD,do you know when alexander the great unified the greek tribes/kingdoms as a whole? FUCKING 300 BC.

Stop lying to yourself. Just because you live in the country a great nation once was that doesn't make it yours.

You see me complaining about the part of greece the turks stole from us when we were still ionians,etc,etc,etc.

We are NOT giving you our history,we are NOT giving you our fucking land.

Get over it because in a few years your country won't exist.

Wrong, the fact was that they had their own ideas about things which other Greeks resented and called them perhaps rightly so foreigners. But if you check Ancient Macedonia as a language it is undeniably Greek and closest to Dorian. Just cause you switched to a Bulgarian network on your phone doesn't mean that your opinions are more valid Vardarian imposter. Also how you are ashamed of your history and go after someone elses is lamentable but perhaps the furthest you can go.

But...but they WUZ...

>implying you can teach me a single line about Greek history.
Listen up faggot. The region of Macedonia was originaly populated by the Greek tribe of doriis ( the same as spartans) they were well regarded as Greeks by everyone except a faggot athenian that wanted to alienate them from the rest of the Greeks. (an ancient shill to be precise) then the romans came. Still Greek. Then the slavs came at 400-500 ad. Several regions especialy to the northeast are now populated by slavs. Fast forward to ethnic cleansing by Basileios II the bulgar slayer. This basically explains it self. He killed bulgarians. Pretty simple huh? Most slavs btfo from Macedonia. Still Greek. Fast forward to turkish ocupation. Mainly just a bunch of ottomans collecting taxes. Intermarrige between christian and muslim forbidden by both sides. Still Greek but slavs come back due to open borders. Then Balkan wars 1 and 2 happened. Population exchange on 1923. Muslims and slavs again btfo except from the region of thrace and some mountain villages. Huge ethnic cleansing during the war. Region of Macedonia today: overwhelmingly Gree several albanians. Absolubly no mixing between Took me 5 min to post

requesting the picture with the faggots wearing flipflops

>Indeed, ancient sources distinguish time and time again between Greek and Macedonian soldiers.

>And as the Oxford classicist Robin Lane Fox explains in his book on Alexander: "The Macedonian kings had long claimed to be of Greek descent, but the Greeks had seldom been convinced by these northerners' insistence and only to flatterers was Philip anything better than a foreign outsider."

>The classical Greeks could not bring themselves to agree that Macedonians were Hellenes. Why, then, do present-day Greeks assert with the obduracy of unmovable conviction that Alexander was Greek?

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-0707-slattery-alexander-macedonia-20150707-story.html

Again, you dense motherfucker, there's a difference between the geographical area called Macedonia and the area claimed by today's state of Macedonia. Why are you so fucking stupid? The geographical area is currently split between three countries, with the largest part in Greece. The Macedonia AS THE STATE NOT THE GEOGRAPHICAL AREA THAT IS FURTHER SOUTH YOU LOW IQ BRAINLET has always been Bulgarian for 13 centuries.

>Oh my fucking god ancient macedonias spoke a version of greek not slavic.
This. Even if the majority were locals when the admixture with the slavs occured, you can't give up your language, adopt a slavic identity and expect people to see you for what you once were. They are not related to ancient Macedonians genetically or culturally. The continuity of the Macedonian heritage is preserved through the Greek Macedonia. If anything, Greece has a claim on fyrom, not the other way around.

Flip-flop army, ready