1. Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim (non Jews) is like killing of a wild animal"

1. Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim (non Jews) is like killing of a wild animal"
2. Aboda Zera 26b: " Even the Best of the Goyim should be killed."
3. Sanhedrin 59a: "A Goy (gentile) who pries into the law (Talmud) is guilty of death."
4. Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly."
5. Libbre David 37: "If a Jew be called upon to explain any part of the rabbinic books, he ought to give only a false explanation. Whoever will violate this order shall be put to death.
6. Yabhamoth 11b: "Sexual intercourse is permitted with a little girl if she is 3 years of age."
7. Schabouth Hag. 6d: "Jews may swear falsely by using subterfuge wording."
8. Hilkkoth Akkum XI: "Do not save Goyim in danger of death."
9. Hilkkoth Akkum XI: "Show no mercy to Goyim."
10. Choschen Hamm 388,5: "If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelite to Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration, to wipe them off the face of the earth."

truly our greatest ally

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud#Specific_references
youtube.com/watch?v=DUmvEFKZMQw
en.rightpedia.info/w/Christianity_older_than_Judaism
angelfire.com/mt/talmud/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oy vey shut it down

you literally took quran quotes and replaced kafir with goy

op is a faggot

I'm not saying that Goyim can write anything they want and that other Goyim will believe it,
I'm just saying Goyim are gullible

its from the talmund you double nigger

dont they consider that to be not relevant like how christians say the old test isnt valid anymore. cuz if thats the case then christianity is just as bad and you are correct that we need to ban all religions, not just jews or muslims

sounds good to me

based white man! he's our greatest ally aight pedes?

>dont they consider that to be not relevant
well it depends on this part

Marching to Zion
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

mandratory document for every Sup Forumsack
shows very well how degenerate kikery is and how its rooted in talmud which is really only book they believe in

>10. Choschen Hamm 388,5: "If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelite to Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration, to wipe them off the face of the earth."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud#Specific_references

(((wikipedia))) no thx
youtube.com/watch?v=DUmvEFKZMQw

maybe, but take a look anyway. tells you how the jews see christ.

These Talmudic Jews loathe you.

They believe all this garbage written by psycho rabbis. Really now...would God's chosen people set themselves up as super dicks who look down on everyone?

Most very rich Jews believe non-Jews are lowly animals who need their spirits broken. This is why I've always hated Jon Stewart. He absolutely despises his audience while telling them what to think.

I'm Jewish. I grew up with those verses. It makes you feel like your religion is bullshit when they preach this stuff and treat everyone non-Jewish like shit.

this is also interesting
en.rightpedia.info/w/Christianity_older_than_Judaism

>Goyim are gullible

It's true. I'm a goy myself the fact that people will read a fact quote and not research it whatsoever and take it at word shows the ignorance. For example, let's take OP's book:

>Libbre David 37
Not actually a real book even in the Talmud, literally made up
>Yabhamoth
Another book that's literally made up

Imagine if Jews made up New Testament verses and pretended Christians believed it. Honestly, Sup Forums is no better than kikes in my book.

Source: angelfire.com/mt/talmud/

its true because we are almost all naturally honest and feel really bad about lying so we expect everyone else to be the same way

ok kike

I'm trying to help you, you stupid kike. You believe anything you hear without looking it up for yourself.

Christians really believe this LOL!
>Steve 1:12 - "Sexual intercourse with a 6 year old is permitted, as long as they aren't baptized"

>is guilty of death
could be tricky to punish...

They Goyim truly are a bunch of of low IQ, incompetent, untermenschen cucks. Fuck them. Judaism is based.

Relax goy. I was only distasteful of your closing statement:
>Honestly, Sup Forums is no better than kikes in my book.

I'm sorry, it just feels like controlled opposition. Jews making up fake books to make us look like idiots when we quote a Talmud book that doesn't exist.

Made up quotes. Enjoy believing ur stormfacts!

Then surely you will have no trouble providing an actual accepted translation of the Talmud that proves this.

>Christopher 2:02 - "Kill the non-Christians wherever you find them"

Christians believe this shit.

called it lol