For anyone who wanted the webm of this anti-immigration short from the previous thread

For anyone who wanted the webm of this anti-immigration short from the previous thread.

twitter.com/ViNeZV2/status/882452954720153600

you can download it here:
my.mixtape.moe/lyymsm.webm

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PNOutv-861w
youtu.be/97mbNzg2YUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RBQ-IoHfimQ
twitter.com/ViNeZV2/status/882452954720153600
youtube.com/watch?v=jdu4A0FUeZI
youtube.com/watch?v=7mMwkaUunrY
twittervideodownloader.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Clicking that shit, nigger, I ain't.

I agree with Master Yoda

The webm is the same video linked to in the twatter url.

It's a bit simplistic. We probably won't be having constant wars with people rushing to muhpostapoc "checkpoint" gates. If the video were realistic she'd get acid thrown in her face, then die, then her father would smile and thank her murderers and ask for them to be released from prison.

I love this leftist meme that all immigrants are children who almost survived the war and whose lives have been destroyed

You guys realise this was originally a pro-immigrant video right? All they did to change it was add some text to change the meaning

Though I love to see people on the same page as me, I don't think that this is an accurate portrait of multiculturalism and the future it brings.

I believe that it will look more like the "Broken Windows" theory. All beauty, intelligence and prosperity will fade away with time. There will be no organized war - and if it comes at some point, it will be too late to restore anything of value anyways.

It was actually originallt a pro-immigration video that has been hijacked to deliver the opposite message.

Simplistic or not, I think that it is good anti-immigration propaganda.

There will certainly be slow decay, but I think that extreme violence is inevitable both because of the nature of Islam and the fact that it is taking so long for the people of the West to react to this existential threat. They are waiting so long that extreme violence is going to be the only solution left by the time they react.

How could this have been pro immigration

most shocking second a day video

Oh yes, if some country has troubles, let's move entire population of this country to some peaceful place. Let everyone who doesn't like their country just go to some better place.

It meant to show how refugees feel

Change the ethnicity of the migrant in the war stricken area to promote empathy. It did the rounds on all the lefty blogs ages ago

>How could this have been pro immigration

The british kid was the migrant, you were supposed to sympathise with the girl and thus refugees because she was british.

Definitely we will see decay, and we are already seeing it.

Islam is a symptom of the sand nigger temperament, and in itself it is not to blame. So the nature of sand niggers will potentially cause the war.

But there will be no war. Politicians don't care about the world. Elites don't care. You in the end don't care (and the reason you care, is because you are hiding behind an anonymous profile. In real life, you are struggling to score chicks and get rich - also the main priorities of the elite).

So it will never happen. The war. It might sparkle here and there, but we will never have a true leader to lead this war, because it is simply not in our human nature to set those goals and fulfill them.

Something I saw on that twitter account.

youtube.com/watch?v=PNOutv-861w

What a cute kid.
It'd be more accurate if she ended up wearing a hijab though.

The decay will lead to a decay of the existing power structures to maintain power. Once they decay sufficiently, they will collapse, and then the war will begin.

*decay of the existing power structures' ability to maintain power

We know what must be done...

"This is what happens to millions of children around the world....

Imagine if it happened to your daughter."

or something

I knew it. Good work to whoever did it. Tough to make something that is so cheesy less cheesy but it does alright.

This is such a stupid fucking video.

Like the other guy pointed out this was a pro-immigrant videos. This kind of shit ACTUALLY HAPPENS in war torn countries.

This doesn't and will never in the foreseeable future happen to your kids or to anyone's kids in progressive 1st world countries, stop pretending otherwise.

Take heart, friend. The West will react, and it will be brutal.

youtu.be/97mbNzg2YUQ

You shouldn't use a Leftist video as a right-wing propaganda. It shows lack of originality.
youtube.com/watch?v=RBQ-IoHfimQ

drop the contrast and play it in reverse. on a sidenote i got a strong anne frank vibe from that little girl.

>twitter.com/ViNeZV2/status/882452954720153600

Good job who ever made this.

Kill the jew

Kill their niggers

Kill their race traitors

The fear of Death is the only thing that will stop this.

That decision is not in your hands.
The Rothchilds decide who will win and who will lose and remember their goal is global conflict until the people beg for a one world government.

Still a breddy gud video.

Also you need to add this video to youtube bitch.

yes, upon first watch I thought it could be interpreted as allowing shitskin to your country equals problems.

It's already happening in Sweden, Germany and UK. Lurk moar

Uploaded it to YT
youtube.com/watch?v=jdu4A0FUeZI

I thought it was clear that it's a strike turned demonstration turned civil unrest turned civil war.

>clicking anything posted posted on a Vietnamese karaoke forum
Nope

>posting anything on a mongolian finger painting board

nope

I'm English and nothing's "happening" you dumb cunt.

This propaganda is too little too late. Europeans have already sealed their fate.

You are right. Violent extremism isn't going to brew across Europe in the population of savages you have imported. The gibs will last forever and they will never have to get jobs and integrate or even learn the language of their host country. The mostly males coming to Europe already have European values instilled in them. They won't kidnap, rape, and torture European women because they showed a little too much ankle and that made Achmed have a sexual emergency.

can't post this on facebook

Not since Michael Moore's speech has a case been made so eloquently.

youtube.com/watch?v=7mMwkaUunrY

>copy link to tweet
>twittervideodownloader.com
>download video

>Rotherham

my.mixtape.moe is a solid as fuck webbum host you newfags. I would have put it on /wsg/ since it's so short though.