imgur.com/a/n72LS
>SE Syria Jun 29
i.imgur.com/oiIikbp.jpg
>Daraa Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 9
Ru, US agree to ceasefire in SW Syria (southern Daraa, Quneitra and As-Suwayda provinces), started July 9th
>HTS conducts massive anti-ISIS raids across Idlib gov
>SAA reported to break through Jihadist stronghold In Ayn Tarma, East Ghouta, potential breakthrough into rest of pocket
>DeZ: IS assault stopped by SAA in Panorama area
>Idlib: Jihadist civilwar continues,HTS takes over hill overlooking Ahrar Al-sham base in Bab Al-Hawa area
>E Ghouta: HTS & allies attack JaI. SAA capture more land in Ayn Tarma
>HTS raids IS base in W Idlib, capture IEDs planted in vehicles, motorcycles, explosive belts, weapons
>US refuses Russia’s offer to inspect Shayrat Airbase for CW
>OPCW ignores possibility Khan Sheikhoun chemical attack was staged
>unconfirmed: Kurdish forces might transfer power to Sy gov in N Aleppo
>Rebel commander assassinated by 'unknown side' in attempt to prevent recon agreement in Qalamoun
>224 civilians killed by US airstrikes since Kurdish forces entered Raqqa
>ISF claims Mosul's Old City liberated

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NYslYTXabV8
youtube.com/watch?v=jccNeM7x9HI
youtube.com/watch?v=cqwXRCt9JKU
youtube.com/watch?v=CkZkWZLul-Q
southfront.org/syrian-army-allies-prepare-for-major-push-against-isis-along-palmyra-deir-ezzor-road/
i.4cdn.org/pol/1499689200607.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1499689092260.jpg
mod.gov.sy/index.php?node=5642&nid=21846&First=0&Last=8409&CurrentPage=0&FD=&TD=&&ctr=655
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/1.800428
youtube.com/watch?v=TKwbptphnVU
youtube.com/watch?v=9RCRDpBqHjA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Dh8fhE8Ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first

inb4 kikes

3rd for MAD GAINZ

BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:25 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army and Hezbollah have begun amassing their troops in the Qalamoun Mountains of western Damascus, as they prepare to launch their third and final offensive in the region.

Ahead of this new offensive, the Syrian Air Force (SyAAF) has begun pounding the Jaroud Faleeta and Jaroud Qarah areas of the Qalamoun Mountains, weakening the defenses of the Free Syrian Army (FSA), Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham, and Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham.

According to a military source in Damascus, the Syrian Arab Army and Hezbollah have offered terms to the HTS and FSA militants that would allow them safe passage to the Idlib Governorate; however, they are reported to have rejected this offer.
Since the militants will not accept terms, the Syrian Arab Army and Hezbollah will launch an attack to pressure them to reconsider, which is similar to past battles in Al-Zabadani, Darayya, and Mo’adhimiyah Al-Sham.

SE syria just lost a huge chunk of green on hohol map
what does it mean ?

jej

And sharing some rare footage, if you want to know more - ask away:

>youtube.com/watch?v=NYslYTXabV8
>youtube.com/watch?v=jccNeM7x9HI
>youtube.com/watch?v=cqwXRCt9JKU
>youtube.com/watch?v=CkZkWZLul-Q

probably part of the ceasefire the rebels probably had to give up those zones during the negotiations
either way gainz

southfront.org/syrian-army-allies-prepare-for-major-push-against-isis-along-palmyra-deir-ezzor-road/
GAINZ coming soon!

Mad GAINZ

DESERT GAINS

DESERT GAINS

DESERT GAINS

Kikes BTFO!

here are the gainz over the past 4 months

where exactly is this? according to hohol pretty much all of W. Qalamoun is in regime hands?

wow last thread hit limit quick! Must be these gainz

the part is bordering jordan and has no contact with saa teritory
is it american territory now ?
is there a full scale invasion preparing ?

Updated maps thanks to Swede and Hezbollah:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1499689200607.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1499689092260.jpg

Kikes and maghrebois are gone. Also, Suweida SOON to be 1st Syrian province free of rebels.

>AA deployed to al Bab
>rumors of turks shelling gov positions in Latakia
are they planning to do something extremely stupid?

truly, we have been blessed with glorious gainz.

>Hebraic kvetching
Fixed that for you

How long will this offensive last?

how can kikes even compete

right I almost forgot, they've given up hope for victory

i meant the coming offensive mentioned in your pasta.

its technically ""FSA"" held
but its just CIA weapons drop off point

I believe it already ended and it's time to bring reserves to liberated areas, secure the gainz, resupply and get ready for part 3 of the operation.

Oh, hohol fooled me, yeah, whole western Qalamoun.

its on paper held by the "FSA" but its really just an arms drop area essentially
the real question is how do you deliver guns to something which dosent exist
lets ask /x/

here is the April 10 to July 10 overlay

What I'm wondering about is that these "rebels" claim they are fighting ISIS, yet none of their territory borders ISIS anymore

As expected of a Putin bot :^)

so US now has 7 military bases in Syria, I guess they'll never give those up?

because their literally the same thing as isis
only difference is isis wants this LARPer tier global crusade shit while the "FSA" just wants their country to be a religous shithole

holy shit

FUCKING RARE
U
C
K
I
N
G

R
A
R
E

Syrian MoD announced the list of locations captured today in Suweida desert

>Dier Nasrani, Rajm Bakar, Salman hill, Fadyeen hill,Tal Asfar, Ashihab and its hills, Al Maftara and its hill, Shinwan, Al Sakiya, Al Qaser, Tal Banat, Al Baiir and lastly Khirbet Saada and its hill.

>mod.gov.sy/index.php?node=5642&nid=21846&First=0&Last=8409&CurrentPage=0&FD=&TD=&&ctr=655

being this new

oh my sweet, sweet summerfag

A FUCKING (NEW) LEAF!
Oh they will, one way or another. Remember, EVERY INCH!

holy shit

F U C K I N G N E W
U
C
K
I
N
G

N
E
W

lel

>We really should help DeZ now....
>Let's liberate everywhere else first

Basically, it seems the scale of the operation was very large and the rebels withdrew from the area as well.

This slow week had really worked out well for assad, the army is on the move again, gainz have just begun

how the fuck does DeZ manage to get supplies if they're surrounded by isis ?
shouldn't they be starving ?

>what is helicopters and air drops

Air drops?

It's not 1017 user

Are gainz on the live maps yet?? Doesn't seem so.. also OPERATION BIG DAWN!

GAINZ today lads!

>"rebels" claim they are fighting ISIS
Not really. The USA claims they're fighting ISIS. The rebels proudly tout they are fighting against democracy.

Reposting anons opinion since he failed to notice there's a new bread, worth a read:

isis can't into AA battery ?

How do airplanes work

But if that is the case, it seems like the Syrian government is over extending themselves.

How can they push their military so far out to the far corners of the Syrian border, when they have these huge rebel groups right up next to their capital?

Israelis autistically kvetching, cannot blame them tho, they're in very serious situation after Hezzies got all the new Ruskie toys and lots of combat experience:

>Syria Cease-fire: For Israel, the Good News May Lead to Bad News

Deal backed by U.S. and Russia could halt 'accidental' fire into Israel, but with Tehran eyeing the border area it could create more serious challenges in the long term

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/1.800428

Doesn't seem like it

Yes, if only there was a vehicle that could reach them. But they can't go through the land because ISIS would stop them...
hmm
BUT WAIT
What if this vehicle, or "craft" was to move through the air instead of driving on the land?
This would make it some kind of "air-vehicle" or perhaps "aircraft."
Yes, that would do, and "aircraft."
What if, hear me out here,
What if they put food and supplies in this "aircraft" and then (this is where things get complicated, what if they dropped (as in released or throw down) the resources as they fly over the city?
Would that work? Do you think?

Road to dez is long and hard, last isis sronghold and last stand will be in the euphraes vally, you cant just go to dez, other things must be taken care of first

They've tried to reverse-engineer MANPAD batteries but failed on it, they've managed to take down Mi-8 not long ago with an ATGM though.

seriously they could have won if usa just provided them with AA heavy machine gun

isis cant into anything t b h

Thanks obabo

They have some neat video editing skills tho. Worth the Oscar much more than white helmets.

thx for the replies
it just that i thought if saa can get their planes through isis territory without being shot down
then why don't they spearhead all of their operation with heavy air suport instead of tank ?

also AA machine guns are easy to get and use so why not more usage by isis ? it will wreck most of the saa copters

large swaths of the border territory with iraq/jordan etc are quite literally desert
it dosent really take much to reclaim land much at this point from the rebels and isis (which are both falling apart)
sometimes a "town captured" is just walking in after isis/rebels retreat and planting a flag
so no their not really "overextending"

They have certain range,yo? Plus SAA does have artilery and snipers there.

Kek

Ripping into him hard lads

reposting plz read and give your theories

you want to know where al quaeda came from friends?

there are many theories, but only one truth

after 9/11, people were scared shitless. What if this happen again? What if it happens soon? By the day, more and more people left their ordinary lives to take up arms fighting for jihad. The fight against the "unbelievers".

America needed a distraction, they needed to distract all the young clueless lone wolfs in America (abroad as well but mostly America) inspired by jihad to go fuck off someplace else.

Enter Saudi Arabia. If america was the king piece in this chess board then saudia is the queen. They started arming niggas. Niggas everywhere, all across SS africa and the ME. Namely boko haram in africa and al quaeda in iraq/afghanistan. Bin laden was a pawn.

Now with this new era of islamic fundamentalism, funded by oil from Saudia and Oman/yemen, combined with the easy access of the internet, and you have the smartest masterplan of all time in containing wahabi shitskins.

People all over the world watched, as the lone wolf muzzies pussied out, grabbed the first ticket to baghdad in order to join the super secret islamist cool kids club.

And now, with all potential terrorists in america retreating to iraq, the US began phase two. Similar to luring out a mouse with a piece of cheese, Mericans lured out these jihadis into the middle of assfuck nowhere, where they simultaneously killed all potential threats to american soil as well importing all the oil they could ever want. WIN-WIN

USA 2-0 muslims

How can the rebel groups be "collapsing when they have US money, US weapons, and US diplomacy micromanaging their affairs?

12,7mm taking down Mi-8 or Mi-28? Are you insane?

what is 20 mm
what is 40 mm
what is explosive ammunition

Did anyone else play this game

youtube.com/watch?v=TKwbptphnVU

because they are very VERY incompetent and infight a LOT
just trust me

12.7s will never take down a hind
those things are flying tanks
you will need MANPADS and USA still isant dumb enough to give ISIS and FSA Stingers

Alright buddy, please do lurk more and refrain from posting from now on.

see

Can you feel it /sg/? Its only a matter of time. 6 months? 8 months?

Sooner or later SAA and SDF will run out of IS land to capture. And then comes the really difficult part. SDF are greedy and will want more land, but have no chance of defeating Assad. But Assad cannot attack SDF without the US intervening to 'prevent genocide'.

The chess game hasn't even started yet, both sides are still setting up the board.

Sure it won't involve looking a pretty maps but the media narrative both sides attempt to manage to and create will be much more interesting to watch.

???
how isn't that effective ?

ISIS doesnt have AA that heavy in numbers large enough to make a blockade

spring has sprung
the shoots are green and new
spring has sprung
the birds sing of virginity, beer and spew
spring has sprung
it's animals without a clue
spring has sprung
spring has sprung

ISIS doesn't have that hardware m8, they are poor man's military

Why are we always talking about breaking the siege of Deir Ezzor, but we never talk about this place in Idlib province?

Well might risk my 3 days off, but get a load of this, crew.

because theirs no-one meme worthy defending the place

What there's to talk about? Like Dumayr, long term ceasefire. And you know what they did to civilians who were evacuated.

Yeah, SAA is doing a landgrab for Assad right now. Probably feels like shit living in DeZ for this entire time. Definitely FML tier.

Assad has ordered them specifically to eat the brains of the dead. He is conducting experiments into zombiism. they say the men of deir are brave and strong, but they actually zombies

Hello lads, how are you all?

missile are expensive so i understand
but a shitty 20mm autocanon isn't that more hard to find than a 12.7mm machine gun

hello lad
gonna go to a party in about half and hour
How are you spending your evening

Hey engie, good, good.

Who is fighting here? they are heroes

This is the post I look forward to the most. Very good cunny, and you?

Is Belgium bro about or is he sleeping? And what of the Swede-russian?

Sunni genocide when?

Hello, fine thank you, how about you?
We have significant GAINZ And some rare footage of thousands of SAA comming to Arak for Suknah offensive

Goooooooood morning pakibro! Doing fine, how about yourself? Have you seen the gainz today?

New R&U videos
>Saudi Regime Siege of Shia village | May - July 2017 | Saudi Arabia
youtube.com/watch?v=9RCRDpBqHjA
>Report from Aleppo City | July 9th 2017 | Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Dh8fhE8Ac