>BEST AUSTRALIAN ALT RIGHT/NATIONALIST GROUPS

Who are they?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Democratic_Party_(Australia)#Policies
contact-ag.greens.org.au/civicrm/mailing/view?reset=1&id=15062
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One nation is not fit to lead, we need someone better

the sign of a good leader
>those best deserving of power are ones that do not wish to hold it.

Australian Conservatives are another option.

what are their policies?

What's with one nation and attracting candidates who are moronic, inarticulate stooges?

Don't know what they call themselves, bit not too long ago, I think it was last week, they had a meetup, Mike Enoch from the Daily Shoah flew there too

Quoting from their site
>Limited Government
A state that seeks to provide all things for its people will drain initiative from its citizens and undermine the legitimate authority of other social institutions.

The rightful functions of government are to guarantee individual freedom, property rights, internal order, a strong national defence, and the administration of justice.

Australian Conservatives supports the division of responsibilities between state and federal governments as prescribed in Australia’s constitution as the best means of preventing the concentration of power.

>Personal Responsibility
Personal responsibility is central to the idea of a free society.

We believe that each individual is morally responsible for, and should bear responsibility for their actions.

Australian Conservatives recognises that the most effective form of government is self-government which requires the development in each person of the virtues of prudence, justice, fortitude, temperance, faith, hope, and charity.

>Free Enterprise
The allocation of resources through voluntary agreement between individuals and businesses is the most productive and efficient supplier of human needs and is the economic system most compatible with a free society.

In recognising that living generations are stewards of the riches, both natural and cultural, material and spiritual, Australian Conservatives acknowledges that the logic of market relations does not exhaust the common good.

>Civil Society
The values, customs, conventions, and norms of the Judeo-Christian tradition are the foundation for western culture and provide the appropriate framework to inform and guide a free society. Without adherence to these enduring structures and an associated rejection of moral relativism, society induces its decay.

Central to this is recognition of the importance of the natural family as the best possible institution for the nurturing and development of future generations and its role as the foundation of society.

They were formed earlier this year, and currently have one seat in the senate, two in the SA Legislative Council, and one in the Vic Legislative Council. I think they'll do well in an election, they already have more member than One Nation and it hasn't even been a year. One Nation is a led by a joke, that's why so many can't take it seriously, Cory Bernardi is at least a real politician, who knows how to appeal to the people.

Holy fuck I'm voting them next.

what's their stance on immigration? the rest sound good

And there's also the Liberal Democrats
I can't be fucked greentexting or posting their policies but I'll link you to the Wikipedia artical with all their policies in a neat list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Democratic_Party_(Australia)#Policies

Quoting from their site
"Australian Conservatives will cut immigration in half and ensure that immigration serves in Australia's best interests."
They've also got a campaign collecting signatures to push their policy.
They also quote an example of an Iranian family claming asylum as they are 'fearful' of their home, yet were holidaying there, but Egyptian Coptic Christians who were legitimately concerned for their safety (this is real, remember all the bombings in Egypt around Easter) are being deported. So they want a better screening process too, to determine who really needs immigration, if they need it at all.

Looks like i'm voting for them then

In less than a year they have nearly as many members as the Greens and already more than One Nation, I've got a good feeling about them.

>who are they?
Make your own you gay cunt, if you're having trouble finding one you should start one of your own in your local area

This is probably Australia's best hope of a right-wing party, it's fresh and new, it's got a trusted face as it's leader, not some bogan, and it has a growing fervour surrounding it. We got the Victorian and the SA state elections next year, we'll see how we do there lads.

Oh and there's the Tas. election, but I think the JLN is gonna do better there considering they've got the native aspect.

Will they be able to steal Bogan votes from ON though?

Fuck me, and the Qld election, I keep missing these, but One Nation is gonna have a strong presence there.

Well they've got a better rhetoric than One Nation, and they might trust a man more. His policies seem more well thought than the ramblings of Pauline Hanson, Cory Bernardi is able to appeal to the Anglos through the pride in Australia, while also being able to capitalize on his Italian heritage to draw Christian Med votes.

Argh I really want to support the Australian Conservatives, but I'm too libertarian to do it.

It's fucking hard to be Classically Liberal, Classically Conservative and Classically Libertarian all at the same time depending on the fucking issue.

>Cory Bernardi is able to appeal to the Anglos through the pride in Australia, while also being able to capitalize on his Italian heritage to draw Christian Med votes
Thats great, I thought Bernardi was involved with the family first party, or am I wrong?

I know their immigration calls for better screening, but do you know if they'll put any quotas in place?

A quota would be an adequate start.
A five year memorandum on immigration and a 20 year memorandum on granting new citizenships would be the dream.

Stop being a fag and support them, you can no longer stand in the middle of the road anymore when it comes to things like this.

That would be tits mate
I wish we never got rid of our quota system in the US, it was a God tier immigration system, then that kike Cellers had to ruin it all by allowing third worlders to come here en masse

I remember another Australian user was saying that, per a govt. study, Australia can only sustain somewhere around 25 million people on its own, do you think If you used this as justification you could get a repatriation system in place?

I am not really middle of the road. I'm so fucking isolationist I want to build a modern gothic castle and shoot anyone who comes too close.

It's just painful to have to choose to go against strongly held values for the sake of political convenience - particularly when I don't believe the political environment is even worth saving, let alone savable.

Short of hanging muslims and jews from the steet lights nothing will be enough justification to stop the immigration.

>I thought Bernardi was involved with the family first party, or am I wrong?
Well you're partially correct. He was a Liberal senator, and when he made his party, all of Family First defected/merged into it.
>do you know if they'll put any quotas in place?
I'm unsure but it wouldn't surprise me.
What will be hard for him, is chipping away at Nick Xenophon, as they're both South Australians 'Favourite Sons', and Nick Xenophon has much of the same appeal, and plays the centre. I quite like Nick Xenophon, I've met him in person and he is quite likeable, so this may be a challenge for Cory.

>alues for the sake of political convenience - particularly when I don't believe the political environment is even worth saving, let alone savable
True, I'm a big fan of accelerationism personally. Fuck this gay earth, I just want it to crash so we can rebuild

Well mate there's always the Lib Dems, they might be more up your alley.

They're really not.
They're lolbertarians who want faggot "marriage" and more social degeneracy.

My standard question for all political candidates in all elections are:
>1] Will you commit to publishing monthly reports detailing what actions you have undertaken in your job, what votes you were in parliament for, what way you voted, why you voted that way, what votes you miss and what reason you had for missing them?

That's it. That is the sum total of my standard for voting for a candidate now.

I have never had a reply from anyone other than ALP and Lib candidates.
They have never agreed to commit to doing so.

My list used to be a whole lot longer, but the standards of our political candidates has so lowered my expectations that I'd settle for them committing in writing to actually doing one part of the job they're employed to do.

Unless you keep hammering in the FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL meme.

you aren't white

Mate I'm just saying it worked for you before so you might as well go even farther with it.

Well sorry to hear mate. It's up to you who you vote for, when the time comes, I'm sure you'll know, and hey, there's always the preference system.

So is Cory Bernardi not white?

one nation
/thread

Depends how Italian he is. I don't go along with the one drop rule so if he is 49% Italian then his white

>one nation
How'd the WA state election work out for em?
They're a fucking joke led by a fuckwit. When they resurfaced, if they had any other leader they'd be doing much better.

Hahahaha

Nice proofs faggot

haha how did this mudblood get the internet

Well his dad came to the country from Italy in the 50s, idk from what region. His mum's name is Jo(could be shortened, the article doesn't say), but it mentions her grandfather being a prominent trade unionist, so I'm gonna assume her family is Northern European. Regardless of that fact though, Italians are white.

>thread your own post
>acts like it's still '99 and ginger snaps is a relevant threat to the big 2

Also a woman. Based in the way my granny is based complaining about shitskins and africoons, but not PM material.

They aren't I even brought it up at work once and everyone said they weren't white

>Italians are white

Depends what part. There are plenty of brown Italians out there, I used to go to school with a black Italian.

It's me, my internet is fucking out because I live in Radelaide
But anyway
>greens
>”more than 15000 members”
contact-ag.greens.org.au/civicrm/mailing/view?reset=1&id=15062
>one nation
Albeit it's from 2015 but their membership then was 5000, so I'm likely wrong
And according to their own page, the conservatives have over 11000
A simple google search would've showed this mate

>Antifa here. I can't find all the groups that I want to hate and stab, so if you guys could just list them all for me? That would be just great.

If you were fucking "alt-right", you would know better than to use that term, and you would know which are the best groups.

Fucking die in an Islamic grease fire, you
traitorous tool.