Straight Guys Have ‘No Right’ To Reject Trans Women

redwhiteandright.com/transgender-activist-guys-trans-women/

facebook com/zinniajones

Lucky for you you're gay then

Just watch me

We have a right to gas them.

#killalltransfreaks

>this again
Get with the times, O.P. That issue is so 20th Century–the latest causes are bestiality, cannibalism and paedophilia!

What if we don't want to fuck those tranny?
They are worse than muslims.

It's pretty funny how they go from,

>it doesn't affect you!

To,

>Why won't you fuck me you bigot!

How does this make you feel?

I bet muslim will want to lynch him.
This is next level trolling.

Reality is, they're fags who want to fuck straight men (or high value bi men) but can't so they "become" women to get them to fuck. But they don't understand why it won't happen.
It must be a horrible existence for them, honestly.

so they are allowed to rape me?

Maybe that's why their suicide rate is 40%.

Yes

>dubs

It's a fake story.

This is what awaits you, transphobe.

I have the right to say no and beat the shit out of them.

Basically this. I'll reject whoever I want for any reason whatsoever or no reason at all.

I'll just jerk off to anime

>tfw the leaves will rake themselves

trans women have no right to any man.

Isn't that literally rape?

There should be positive discrinination instead. Transwoman should only be with niggers together while cis white woman with white man.

No one is obligated to fuck or love you, OP. Have you tried not having a shit personality?

REEEEEE
Stop using my FUCKING SCRIPT on your 30 pounder flab arms you fucking WHALE you wannabe pajeet hipster CUNT nigger lover fuck you FUCK YOU FAGGOT

>high value bi men
What the fuck is that

pretty dystopian.
"everyone belongs to everyone" was a government slogan in Brave New World.
we're gettin' there.

>get raped by thing in picture
>government put me in jail for intolerance crime
What a glorious time to be alive

"My sexuality is fluid, it can change from being heterosexual to being asexual in a snap. And it looks like it just changed to asexual, I hope you checked your non-fluid privilege!"

Hetrophobia must be stopped.

>Have ‘No Right’ To Reject Trans Women
What about Hair balls?

So much this. This is why they will begin to lose support. Most people support a person's right to mutilate their junk but most still are personally disgusted by it and won't take kindly to being called out by trannies who are bitter that no one wants to fuck their inside out penis.

Isn't this rape culture? Saying people don't have the right to refuse sex with someone seems pretty rapey.

What in the actual fuck

Thats the kind of shit nightmares come from

How can you choose this instead of keeping your penis is beyond me. Truly a mental health issue

""""""""vagina""""""""

A, they've already begun to lose support. A lot of normies thought the whole bathroom thing was retarded, and the DNC making it a major issue hurt them.

B, the people pushing this shit don't actually care about progressive issues, they just see it as a way to keep the proles divided. Liberals can't organize unions and fight back against the corporate oligarchy if they're too busy fighting each other about pronouns and bathrooms and imaginary discrepancies between race and gender.

Reading about this shit is brutal. At least torture and killing is natural human behavior. This, however, is so fucking unnatural! It makes me want to puke! Hopefully the fire will rise soon

I mean, you have a right, but it makes you bigoted, and you ought to really examine your biases to understand why you would reject a girl just because they happened to once be a boy.

It's called a neovagina, you intolerant bigot! You don't want to fuck that multilated, blood discharging, hairball infested gaping wound? Are you racist?

>used to be

That's where you're wrong.

Fuck leaf, you and your fucking gay ass shit. I hope an American burns your pile of leaves REEEEE get this gay shit off my 4chin

Humans have no right to reject abominations.

There's a thing called sexual assignment surgery that changes your sex. How stupid are you, leaf?

Closet homos with money.

I just had the kekest idea....

We take a volunteer virgin Sup Forumslack and stream his adventures for one night at the top ladyboy bar in Bangkok. We can take bets for how long he makes it without cumming. I'm willing to fund the entire thing.

Who's up for it?

Mods should ban bait as bad as this. Or conversely ban any retard that falls for it. It irks me top to bottom.

>Trannys dye their hairballs neon colors and use them in art work

I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. Get bent you degenerate fuck hole.

>feminist /tranny makes a move on you
>reject them
>Go to jail for hate crimes
Well at least I don't have to worry about any woman/tranny ever approaching me

What's it say? Asking for a friend.

Who the fuck is this shitbag to tell me that I can't reject whomever the fuck I want?

>vagina hairballs
what in the fuck?

>"I'm gay"
Or if you can get away with it
>"You've just turned me gay"
>"I'm sexfluid, after meeting you I'm gay for now"

I've noticed they get mad as fuck on twitter if you "acknowledge" them as a women but still say no within their framework

>SJWs get mad as fuck on twitter
Great obsservation, nigger.

the more generals I see with this the more I'm starting to suspect schlmo is paying these trannies to do this. sure there are real retards out there who will believe this. but trannies are easy to scare so its hard to believe one could rise to this level of meme stupidity without financial endorsement and protection from (((them)))

SJW's are always getting mad, trannies get super extra mad and take it to a new level of rage, they think "I'm a women" is a gotcha now you have to sleep with me