Why do capable girls never reach male success workplace?

Let me start by saying this IS NOT a "le wage gap patriarchy" post.

Back in school, I had a huge crush on this girl who was cute, very smart and athletic as well as a proactive person who always did extracurricular shit and would try to take charge in any group tasks.

I was sure she would end up becoming very successful or at the least more than me, to the point it kind of depressed me knowing I simply couldn't be fucked to live as full on a life as her.

Its been quite a few years now but at a local pub some people from my school decided to catch up and IMAGINE MY SHOCK when I find out she's made nothing of her life. Dropped out of college, quit her job and now is looking for an unambitious government job setting herself for a life of mediocrity.

I dated a similar girl in my university except she wanted to go into finance, she knew 3 languages, aced all the tests but I'm 99% sure I'll do better than her in the jobs market because girls seem to lack the masculinity, pride and mental toughness needed to do well in the jobs market.

What causes this pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1eHJ9DdoEA
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0148405
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet there are at least the same number of male people who fail to get a good job (inlcuding me)

They don't want/seek out power and responsibility.

They're content with doing well at the job they have.

>because girls seem to lack the masculinity, pride and mental toughness needed to do well in the jobs market.

You answered your own fucking question. It's almost like millions of years of evolution can account for sexual dimorphism in humans that manifests itself mentally and physically.

This has to be a troll post, the answer to your question is posted at least five times every day across various threads.

It's just bad-luck or circumstances.

A lot of us here who don't fall in NEET category, belong to the same.

because when given the choice between opportunity and safety, they'll always pick the latter

Because working 70-80 hours a week fucking sucks and men only do it either because they have no choice or because they don't know any better.

You have two examples and think that's all womyn OP? how racist

Nobody likes a bossy bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=G1eHJ9DdoEA

Its my own theory but its all anecdotal. I'd like to see a more solid explanation

You could find just as many cases of your intelligent male friends now working middle of the line jobs. Hell, I'm one of them - minus the intelligent part.

I was never an ambitious or particularly intelligent person, I just want to have an easy life and I'm pretty happy working in my govt job right now.

Those are my own experiences but I've heard many similar stories as well as the whole age gap bs that is apparently due to attitude differences

Look up the statistics, they don't put in as many hours

Long story short they don't work as hard as men on average

>What causes this pol?
Differences in hormonal levels and in brain chemistry and activity. NOW, beofre anyone spergs, we are talking about averages. Men and women are differently geared from the start and even if raised in completely gender-neutral circumstances, blood will out. That's all there is to it. No patriarchy (aussies just learned that in a blind test, google it), no misogyny, no nothing that feminists spout.

Woman is not a man. You will not make a man out of woman no matter how hard you try, you will only harm woman in process. You must administer her to kitchen where she belongs, this will be better for everyone.

To get a good degree you have to remember what you are told and be systematic. But to be succesfull in bussiness and real life you need to have your own original idea and belief in it. Women lack that.

But why? All these girls who put in so much effort, absolute dedication to a revision plan, knowing their topic inside and out whilst maintaining a social life and doing extra work to boost their cv.

All that, why do they just stop the moment it comes to jobs?

>I dated a similar girl in my university except she wanted to go into finance, she knew 3 languages, aced all the tests but I'm 99% sure I'll do better than her in the jobs market because girls seem to lack the masculinity, pride and mental toughness needed to do well in the jobs market.

The kind of intelligence needed to do well in a classroom setting is different than the kind of intelligence needed in the real world. Classrooms teach memorization and the ability to test and regurgitate information which, shockingly, isnt always useful.

Thank you for probably the best description of why it happens so far. My ex gf I talked about was Polish actually and she definitely fit the doing what she was told idea with learning the shit out of the course.

A huge problem for females is being overlooked when it comes to management positions since usually it takes a while to grow into them and having the possibility of a child makes it too much of a risk for the employers.

If you can't be on the top, trying hard suddenly loses its appeal.

>Classrooms teach memorization and the ability to test and regurgitate information
I would add the caveat that STEM (at least over here) is different. IDK how things work in USA but I went to a technical HS where majority of my teachers were engineers and ability to analyze, think logically and come to conclusions on your own was highly prized and encouraged. And then I went for a degree in EE and it was the same.

I think women just don't have that thing in the back of their minds telling them you gotta be successful otherwise you'll be a failure.

Even if women are failures they always have many safety nets to fall back on.

>I went to a technical HS where majority of my teachers were engineers

Christ that must have been good. When I went to high school the majority of my teachers weren't even fucking teachers.

I envy you so much.

>I dated a similar girl in my university except she wanted to go into finance, she knew 3 languages, aced all the tests but I'm 99% sure I'll do better than her in the jobs market because girls seem to lack the masculinity, pride and mental toughness needed to do well in the jobs market.
more like because they're 5' 3" and their immediate managers don't respect them and the men at the top hate women because they're from a different time

They realize that legitimate personal experience always beats education and that they wasted their childhood

>Christ that must have been good
Well, curriculum was killer. One really needed to apply himself to get good GPA. There's laws on max number of school hours students can legally have per week so I had to do top-tier math and physics curriculum with less classes than top-tier general highchools that straight A students go for. I did a combination of mechanical engineering and electrical engineering toned down to HS level so I had a fuckton of curriculum to go through. Add in the fact that we have schools in 2 shifts. One week you're in morning shift and the next in the afternoon. We had only 2 girls through my 4 years of HS and both were in the opposite shift :( And meh looking. And getting through on vaginal privilege.

Watch Jordan Peterson's talks regarding personality. It's demonstrable that men and women have different personality traits, and that these differences are both constant and strong across all cultures, and manifest most strongly in those cultures that minimize barriers between the sexes.

How fucking new are you? Lurk more.

This. I had the same experience. Also doing EE btw.

>One girl you know underachieved
>that means all girls are stupid and uncapable

What you are describing is "book smarts" and that's all well and good, but in order to be "male successful" you need something more.

I think it has something to do with how men risk things to get what they want and women just won't. Men will totally sacrifice things for something that is important to them and devote every waking moment to achieving it. Women don't do this.

Have you ever tried to do something difficult/complex with a woman around? They will natter in your year a constant stream of negativity and discouragement. You'll have to fight that as well as try to figure out how to do what you are trying. But you'll get this great feeling of accomplishment when you do it. Of course the woman will just stick her nose up in the air and move on to something else. The point is that constant stream of negativity is what women hear inside their heads all the time. And by and large they never get that feeling of accomplishment.

Women were never meant to be forced into the workplace, it's not sexism to think this. It's hundreds of thousands of years of human history of men being the hunter and provider, and women being the care giver. This doesn't mean women cant provide of course, they're simply hard wired for baby making and care. It's not a flaw or fault like the fuckin media lies make them think, it's genetics. No one makes these women go out and seek out a male, it's their genetics to want to settle down and get the best male for their offspring. They're not meant to be workers.

There are innumerable girls who are substantially more successful than the average trumpcuck.

Trump himself would be fortunate to be managing a mcdonalds if he didnt inherit his money

my mother is literally a financial executive

women these days are lazy faggots

she probably had super pressuring parents to do well in school and after school she realized that she was doing all this shit for other people, not herself and then imploded

t.neet that was just like that

That's misogynistic. At least 1/10 women is not like that.

>Trump himself would be fortunate to be managing a mcdonalds if he didnt inherit his money
Trump has an IQ of 170 and he runs the largest real estate empire on the planet.

I love when people say Trump could have done just as well financially if he stuck his money in an index fund.

Yeah, so he kept pace with the best business people (whoever they were at any point in time in the last 40 years) in the entire world's capitalistic structure.

Pretty impressive to me.

>t. someone who hasn't worked for a large company
The trend is to to promote younger women than men and have them them in "important roles" or as they put it "visible roles".
Why do you think the number of female CEOs has grown so rapidly in the past decade?
These corporations want to be seen as do-gooders, which is precisely why many of them are cancer. They screw over vastly more competent males in their promotion of females and cuckservatives are too weak to care and people do not call them out on it for fear of being labeled a sexist.

Once you consider evolution these things start to make more sense.
Imagine 100s of thousands of years as men as the risk takers getting by w/ either bravado or intelligence while the woman gets by w beauty and bashfulness
A woman who's a natural leader is an evolutionary anomaly. A woman who is goal oriented is an evolutionary anomaly or she's been heavily disciplined.
When you think of men in management and leadership positions today, look at how much they're struggling to make that work, and then consider the woman.
Even the women who are mentally fit and intelligent enough to do what top performing men do don't have the social motivation to do such which once again reinforces there evolutionary progress.

I'm neither highly intelligent or particularly ambitious, but I have worked for the government and it's the worst, most soul crushing thing I've ever experienced.

I hate that argument. Go and make $10 into $1000 and I'll believe you that anyone can become a billionaire from millions of dollars

They do though. I work with several women who are great at their jobs and have made their way up to positions making great money.

The problem with them is that they're almost invariably miserable childless hags or bitter single mothers who can be very passive aggressive in the job. They're not very happy or good people, but they're good at their jobs. Also very helpful and insightful for work, provided you keep them at arm's length.

She fell for the strong independent woman meme and realized her ovaries are drying up as the days gp by.

no citation the post
>implications
Women are largely more successful, the average male lives in poverty and has no hopes or dreams.

How simple-minded do you have to be to actually believe that turning 10 into 1000 is comparable to turning 1 million into a couple billions?

Oh wait, you are a Trump supporter

>70-80 hrs a week
do you live in fucking china?

working for corporations is pretty stupid honestly

Women are good at "effort" and dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's. They are not good at thinking outside the box AT ALL. They also aren't especially good at taking initiative. That's why you see them in admin type roles, even on the software projects I've worked on they tend to be the project managers. They are good at that. They are not good at solving the technical problems, because again, takes outside the box thinking and analytical skills.

This is also why they are so good at school. School is regurgitation.

Some people don't care about making lots of money and are just happy with having enough to put food on the table, a roof over their heads and having the occasional holiday. Do whatever makes you happy, it's only money after all.

OK - Who here wants to tityfuck the shit out of this woman? I know I do.

sounds like you're lurking around the same bar as the first girl. 2nd girl you're hoping you'll do better, but doesn't sound like you've done much.

delusional much?

Wish me luck, lads, I'm going in.

Are you counting Yahoo CEOS and Google skanks who fuck their firms within a year of taking position? or do you mean slags who own a potpourri business on instagram?

By what measure do you use to define substantial success?

>Dropped out of college, quit her job and now is looking for an unambitious government job setting herself for a life of mediocrity
Why try hard when the state will pay you better to be a looser.

patriarchy is real.
just because feminism is retarded doesn't make something that exists that they scream about stop existing.
>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0148405
you can reach whatever conclusion you want with this, its not necissarily that men are irrational, if you want to believe they just see women as extra stupid in ways that grades don't measure. but the point is there regardless if the decision has logic or is irrational, high achievement women experiance some kind of descrimination from male peers, based either in secondary behavior than their performance or on pure sex favoritism.

STEM is also one of the few fields where the pay gap sometimes actually exists as well. that 7% has to come from somewhere. if you think it's even across all jobs I'm lafin.

I don't know, I get what you're saying but I generally see that when you get people with greater ambitions like how I hope to be, generally its all men.

Me personally I just have a drive that means I'm never satisfied staying at the same level. I thought girls had that as much as we did or more based on how hard they work at school, it seems to all go to shit though

you're right,it is bad science to cherry pick one position in the still ongoing scientific debate about sex and intelligence.

probably japan

Bullshit. Modern educational system (memorize and regurgitate) is geared towards women and that is why they score better in schools and generally (give credit to women who stand out of the herd) suck balls in real-life job markets.

Quite simply, women do not want to work in male oriented jobs, which are typically better paying, more difficult and involve more work. All of the feminists and the left say "Oh yeah we need more women in engineering jobs and shit", which no women want to do as they statistically prefer social jobs (ie. gender studies, sociology, all of that shit) than the better jobs. Men evolved to put the work and effort in, women evolved to be birth machines for men.

Well you keep doing what you're doing, success is such a personal and subjective thing that it becomes infuriating to understand other people's view on it since we all have differing goals and how we decide what our desired level of happiness is so I wish you all the best in your future endeavours user, and nothing but success.

because they have one extra option above men, that looks way more enjoyable and is written in their fucking dna to want

KIDS.

Jordan Peterson great point about hierarchys. it's a race. Smartest get there the fastest. there are less women and the highests of IQs so that is involved. But then you factor in the invariably they will also want to have kids. more than one. that's at least a 2 year disadvantage. and all the while they have the extra option of bailing and being a housewife

>Editor: Cheryl S. Rosenfeld

Of course

>ongoing scientific debate
Do you not know how science works? You need people to sign off on this stuff and fund it, and nobody in their right mind is going to test this sort of thing in today's social climate.

World of men:
>looks don't détermine how liked you are
>automatically assumed to be the bad guy
>more likely to expérience violence
>more likely to be alone
>more likely to be homeless
>no one cares when you fall, and have to get back up by yourself
>whining is highly discouraged even when you have a legit complaint
>highly expendible
>more likely to get killed
>more likely to commit suicide

World of women:
>have a vagina
>society bends over backward so much that you have to invent shit to bitch about

Yeah, I wonder why the best in society are men.

The smart ones know what's important: making a family.
The half stupid ones think they are going to break muh glass ceiling and be career oriented in their shitty field.

Lrn2probabilly, faggots

Whaddyahmean? Most of the management at Walmarts are women. Those class action lawsuits from the 90s are really paying off.

>no defining what constitutes a STEM degree (BS in biology is easier than a PhD in Medicinal Chemistry)
>t. a NEET that does all his research online
If you ever worked for a large corperation, you'd realize Women are promoted far more often than men, simply to make the company look good.

>Back in school, I had a huge crush on this girl who was cute, very smart and athletic as well as a proactive person who always did extracurricular shit and would try to take charge in any group tasks.
>I was sure she would end up becoming very successful or at the least more than me, to the point it kind of depressed me knowing I simply couldn't be fucked to live as full on a life as her.
You watch too much animue fag

>What causes this pol?
other problems in life, personal, family, psyche, shit like that

Ive had something like this in my life but I am male

It does not seem to me a male female thing it just happens to people sometimes

Surprisingly, the two best senior accountants at the CPA firm I worked at were women, while I was a staff accountant. The partners were trying to fast track them to managers then partners. Both declined manager position and ended up quitting a few months after being offered it. They got pregnant and decided to stay home and raise their children.

All the smart girls I took calculus with in high school became teachers. Not even STEM or good subjects, one teaches Spanish, another art, and another is a gym teacher. lol.

>OP sez ~why attractive not work hard later in life?
Bc when you can get an Mrs. Degree at RichHubby University tuition free
Why would you go down the hard and lonely road?

they didnt sucked the right dick

JB Peterson said that successful women realize by their 30s that careers suck and they want kids. So they go have kids instead of becoming ceos

People don't think it be like it is but it do

You need to be aggressive when it comes to job interviews, promotions, raises, job hopping, etc. Girls suck at that.

This is true. My wife works at Sam's Club and she just got promoted to team lead over another guy who been striving for the position. She's only been there a year and hos no management experience.
I worked at walmart many years back and I was striving for department manager myself, but the position was given to an outside source. I was even screwed out of full time, despite being in my department longer and being more qualified than the woman who got it. I quit soon after that, and found out the woman was fired for taking a credit card payment over the phone.

I know that feel bro. I've been working in one department now for almost a decade. Department manager has been in my career preference since the beginning of the decade. No dice. First dept. Manager was an outside hire, much to my consternation. The second and current is an inept woman who apparently stepped down, but for some reason still has this role.

I can't complain really. It's $14/hr and I hope I can keep this for at least another 5-7 years before I die from chest pains.