Drumpf is finished

Drumpf is finished.

Thanks dude, I needed this.

He really fucking did it...

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Never forget the great miracle of 2016

I totally believed those polls. So much so I didn't even bother voting and I live in a swing state.

I can't wait until the next election when everyone shits on their predictions based on how wrong they were.

>I totally believed those polls.

How weak minded are you? All you had to do was look at their over sampling and lolling of people who only voted in the last two elections. It was obvious they were cooking lots of those polls for Clinton.

Is clinton still alive?

Drumpf is done. It's over for him.

>be in California university in my late 20s
>easily 9-10 years older than most other students
>shitty schedule so literally there from 8am-10pm
>go around all election day telling people about the most accurate polls from last election showing Trump with an edge
>"but m.. Muh Nate Silver muh Huffington Post 98% chance of victory"
>mfw watching them all slowly die on the inside as the sun set and results started pouring in from Ohio, Florida, NC, and even Wisconsin
>people literally shouting" OH MY GOD" in my last class because they were watching election streams instead of paying attention to professors
>went to a bar with Swedish foreign exchange student friends, they're all distraught
>but their Korean friends are not
>ask me "user... How could this happen"
>tell them the media was dishonest about the problems the USA is facing, dishonest about the polls because they wanted Clinton winning to be a sure thing. Even told them its a good thing Clinton didnt win because she's a warmongering old cunt who destroyed North Africa and the Middle East and therefore Europe. Probably averted WW3 by not letting her start war with Russia
>Swedes dont have the heart to tell me I'm wrong, the Koreans high-five me saying they're surprised they heard an American actually think that way

It was a glorious night lads. Sometimes being surrounded by leftists has its perks.

That's why I'm a #cruzmissile

I never imagined they could be so biased in every single state. Once that "grab 'em by the pussy" tape was released I was 100% sure Clinton was going to win in a landslide.

I didn't even support Trump in the first place but the man has completely earned my vote in 2020. I don't even agree with a lot of his policies but the fact he's the first president in my lifetime to actually stick to his campaign promises is admirable.

Hell. The guys still president. You fucking crybabies just can't accept stuff. I hate politics but democrats are little crying bitches.

Saw this post before a while back. Noice b8 m8.

He's a clown. Did you actually think he was going to ... umm.. "vinnnn"? Are you fucking retarded?

If anything, I seriously ask myself why isn't she 50 points ahead.

Still blubbering snowflake??

When the tape came out the odds went pretty high and i placed my bet.The polls were so rigged. So many ppl at trump rallys vs clintons. How anyone at least somewhat informed could thought she was going to win is beyond me.

I live in Tampa, FL in the central Florida corridor, the biggest swing area in the country.

Just a week apart, Trump got 30,000 to the Tampa Ampitheatre, and had Bobby Bowden open for him.

Hillary had a rally in Curtis Hixon Park literally right in downtown when everyone at work was on their lunch break, right across the river from a huge liberal private college, and three high schools near downtown allowed their students to go during lunch, and got crowd in picrelated.

That sealed it for me.

>tfw you'll never experience the 2016 election again

Why even live?

breh, I live in NJ which is so solidly blue they didn't even wait for results to give it to Clinton and I still voted. You're a fucking weakling.

Yes, and get this...

She wants a role in the 2018 midterm elections. I wholeheartedly endorse this decision.

>Drumpf is finished.

This has been said many times a day, every day, for almost 2 years now.

>Ywn again watch the young roaches completely melt down in real time after being the epitome of smug.
>Ywn again go to work the day after the election and notice how people either couldn't stop smiling or looked like their dog just died.

>At least until 2020

no, 2020 isn't going to be the same. (((They))) blew their load on 2016. 2020 is going to be an even bigger landslide for Trump.