It's sad to think there are people who think "meme wars" are real or have any real world impact

It's sad to think there are people who think "meme wars" are real or have any real world impact.

Or those who think they can impact the world at all because they had an argument with edgy 15 year Olds on an anime image board.

I'm glad you all are haveing fun but in the end a lot of what Sup Forums Is is just LARPing for edgy far right children. Acually it's not even LARP as its on the computer.

Sup Forums Is D&D for edgy children with 0 understanding of geopolitics but want to feel special, who think anything said or done here impacts anyone, or who thinks setting up bots to spam CNNs twitter does anything but create content for cringe threads.

Roll your d20, see if the mythical world controlling Jews can be stopped by your sword of templar magic

You roll a 1, you realise the templars where just bankers and your fantasy is crushed. You go to YouTube to listen to Alex Jones and draw swastikas on your math homework.

Roll again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXS95Q_VoLY
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/memes-Sup
archive.is/ttSwl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. victim of the meme war

>implying rolling a 1 gives you the true answer instead of a lie that makes you waste your time for the rest of your life
You'd be a shit DM user.

>any real world impact
>*elects president*

Here is how Bernie can still win!

HOW DARE YOU! I lost my sides in the meme war!

> or have any real world impact.

"Meme war" is Jewish astroturfing and pretext for the next false flag

proofs here

Lel, off yourself try hard nigger, come back when you don't suck so much

>No real world impact
>Finds terrorist camp
>Finds flag in middle of nowhere
>Elects president
>Stomps the acom
>Can peddle a shoddy fake news story to the CIA
>Currently taking down majors news agencies
T.Paid CNN troll.

luckily amphibians will just grow a new head

Get rekt by these digits shadilay

>It's sad to think there are people who think "meme wars" are real or have any real world impact.

Chasing Shia around the world was pretty fun.

Anyone remember when that kid yelled Pepe and it jostled Hillary so bad she had to pause her speech?

Good times.

>unironically taking credit for forces beyond your doing
Literally what ISIS does.

t.CNNintern

2008 Political Satire is what make America Great

2016 SHUT IT DOWN

>doesn't recognize the power of Will
that's why niggers are not Humans

Why can't the left meme. they try so hard.

They were memeing pretty hard during 20th century with communism.

>who think anything said or done here impacts anyone
Well if we have no impact then it's not a problem for anyone right? So why then are you wasting your time, bothering to post anything at all as a response?

You must be new to Sup Forums

Yet here you are, faggot. Sage

Fucking This! KEK my sides!

Got a link? I would LOVE to see those feels from that witch. Long Live PEPE!

I was in the Terrorist camp thread, And I helped finding the London Flag.

What did YOU do in the memewars?

>So why then are you wasting your time, bothering to post anything at all as a response?

We need another fun project like this. Take down CNN?

had an impact on trumps election didn't it, seems to work wonders if you ask me.

Thanks, I've been looking for that pic for years.

>not thinking memes have a real world impact
have you been blind the last few years?

How about "Kekistan in Pakistan"?
We somehow convince new wave of fags calling themselves "kekistanis" to go to the Pakistan and start their own repulic or some shit. You know, like some libtrads went to fight Joseph Kony in 2012.

It will be fun watching them realize that they came to muslim shithole and can't do shit.

the left can meme. its called mlp.

And yet here you are, wasting precious time of your life.

I used to think that too until I heard my dad and his friends discuss pepe at a barbecue without any input of provocation from me.

Back to reggit with you, heathen!

youtube.com/watch?v=RXS95Q_VoLY

I was pronouncing pepe as peep before that video.

Forgive me Kek.

>t. Asspained CNN staffer
Fake news is fake

>real world impact.
Yeah cause it's fun. If anything changes, that's cool too.

1 post bait thread, anyone responding unironically is feeding the fish
Saged

Well, look at the things we already have accomplished.
Do you really want that focus, that energy to start manifesting itself in the real world?
Are you eager for death squads?
Careful what you wish for.

I agree OP it's just a circlejerk.

The majority of people still have no clue who pepe is and don't give a shit and he's literally the largest meme in internet history.

It's all a circlejerk meant to make internet kids feel like they are warriors.

If you think it's sad then I think that you are ignorant. The Meme wars HAVE had RL impacts and if you ignore them well you are ignoring reality. Even a rag like Politico is admitting that Meme's have changed the tone of events like the 2016 U.S. Election.
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/memes-Sup Forums-trump-supporters-trolls-internet-214856
You also seem to be oblivious that the VOICE of a "15 year old" can be a POWERFUL and DRIVING voice... those 15 year olds are going to be the "Leaders" in OUR near future... if you wish to "Ignore them"... well do so at your own peril.
Your idea that Sup Forums is just LARPing just shows that you are ignorant on the tool called "Social Media" which reality realizes is a POTENT device on not only local but your precious "geopolitics"
Your Dungeons & Dragons analogy only shows how out of touch you really are... perhaps you should crawl out of CNN's shadow and take a look at the world you are commenting on.
This is OUR world now and if you cannot/will not understand the tools of reality well... I know "I" don't have to make any suggestions....

1st MAGA squad in the CNN raids. I haven't the glory of serving in meme war 1.

Profit denial
archive.is/ttSwl

what's going on in this video?

>It's sad to think there are people who think "meme wars" are real or have any real world impact.
DONALD J TRUMP won the presidency.

t. hater of fun

Bumpo

/thread

nothing is more pathetic than a leftist preaching on Sup Forums. But please, continue until your head is sucked so far up our asses that you gag on the redpill.

>1 post by this ID

Meme war is absolutely real. It's an arms race to create the most succinct and pointed propaganda. Sides are forming and the frontline as of this moment is information being disseminated on the Internet, often in meme form. Once enough ammunition has been stockpiled on each side, one of the powder kegs will eventually blow and shit will hit the fan.

So why again do you guys spend so much money and effort trying to change our opinions?

What's getting slid? The board seems even more queer and black than usual today.

You do realize the 'Aristocratic Plot' meme basically started French Revolution, don't you?

You are layers deep in stupid and irony you can't even comprehend with that tl;dr or yours, OP.

>It's sad to think there are people who think "meme wars" are real or have any real world imp-
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HER TURN

Kek dumbass too busy shilling to notoce new stations will report a celebrity dead If we post it here first.
News stations come here for their news.