You have to admit it, this is a pretty fucking cringy tweet

You have to admit it, this is a pretty fucking cringy tweet.

Not as cringy as your post sweetie.

*Sips tea*

Drain the swamp! But don't disclose anything goy.

samefagging shill shit

It is. If he believes that Comey leaked something illegal, how about persecuting him? Whats the point of tweeting it if this doesn't land Comey in jail? You have to open a case and start investigation - that the action. If he just saying shit on Twitter it looks like the Justice in America doesn't work and people who commit crimes are walking free, while president tweets about how they are criminals in HIS country.

He talks like a 12 year old girl.

Like, oh my gosh... that is SO illegal!

Did he really need to use that kind of language? He could have just said "Very Illegal." and came off as an adult.

Sad!

Did you notice how everyone Drumpf doesnt like is a "criminal" and will "go to jail", but nothing ever comes of it and in the end Drumpf is the one who goes to jail

everything this man child does is fucking cringe.

Ol Ron was right again!

captcha: TRUST WISEMAN

Trump basically said this
>If you are in the higher echelons of US inelligence hierarchy uou can leak anything and the only repercussion you will meet are my nasty twitter. No charges, no investigations, i will just roast you one day and then let you slide.

Yeah, I don't understand the twitter posts. He is the PRESIDENT. Is he going to do something about it? I'm honestly confused.

if he tried to prosecute he would be accussed of political targeting

So? Didn't Comey himself leaked shit out of political reasons? is he allowed to do anything now or was allowed for a short window of time?

At the end of the day Trump is the one that one give his taxes to the media. He should be the one that has to testify before the senate.

I'm getting tired of Putin's tweets

>he doesn't know how to read IDs
LOL

I love all the butt hurt replies he gets especially when it is something he is right about.
Very good entertainment!

How do you know that wasn't his design when tweeting that?
You sound like a 12 year old girl for bringing it up you little bitch ha ha ha.
> 4d6 chess

>trump can reshape and redirect the thinking and discourse of his political adversaries with a single adverb consisting of two letters
>people STILL doubt the cunning of the man and the means by which he operates
if you're lambasting him for the word 'so', you are tacitly accepting the premise. he does this all the time

Goddamn he gets more and more pathetic every day

All the wingnuts used to say that about Sarah Palin too, until everyone could finally agree she was just a retard and touring freakshow circus that was fun for a while but quickly wore out its welcome

I'll let you slide on this one, jackass.

Appreciate it you... giantly pooping mammal

I don't know, criticizing semantically equivalent speech is a pretty "12 year old girl in time out" kind of thing to do. You can tell that your grasping at straws too, because you're determined to find fault in everything he does as a rule. Stay ass blasted, Bernie isn't gonna give you your allowance back...

That is like SOOOooOOOOooooO illegal teehee

How do politicians who arrive in Washington, D.C. as men and women of modest means leave as millionaires? How do they miraculously accumulate wealth at a rate faster than the rest of us? How do politicians' stock portfolios outperform even the best hedge-fund managers? I answered the question in that speech: Politicians derive power from the authority of their office and their access to our tax dollars, and they use that power to enrich and shield themselves.

The money-making opportunities for politicians are myriad...accepting sweetheart gifts of IPO stock from companies seeking to influence legislation, practicing insider trading with nonpublic government information, earmarking projects that benefit personal real estate holdings, and even subtly extorting campaign donations through the threat of legislation unfavorable to an industry. The list goes on and on, and it's sickening.

Astonishingly, none of this is technically illegal, at least not for Congress. Members of Congress exempt themselves from the laws they apply to the rest of us. That includes laws that protect whistleblowers (nothing prevents members of Congress from retaliating against staffers who shine light on corruption) and Freedom of Information Act requests (it's easier to get classified documents from the CIA than from a congressional office).

The corruption isn't confined to one political party or just a few bad apples. It's an endemic problem encompassing leadership on both sides of the aisle. It's an entire system of public servants feathering their own nests.
t. Palin, 2011

Nothing particularly illuminating there, but she certainly is not a fool. Your younger self got duped by a media apparatus that wasn't being called out on its agenda.

You are so retarded!

He knew you'd read it.

DOJ is already working on it.

Or, Comey makes a plea deal and throws the Obama gang under the bus.

He really is a retarded embarrassment at this point. Only sub 90 IQ amerilards defend him now.

If you put a chevron like this
>newfags cant triforce

you can use that to quote something!

Yeah, she's pretty fucking stupid

>1488

Best GET!

And yet here you are, promoting his tweet for free.

He's the fucking President of the most powerful nation on Earth you dumbcunt he shouldn't say shit like this for attention.

Trump supporters are 100% retarded at this point, you support a senile dickhead who is making a mockery of right wing idealogy. He's no Farage or Le Pen. We shouldn't defend this abhorrent embarrassment.

>still believing the media

It's like you like being retarded.

Only the most simpleton of all would fall victim to your subversiveness.

I never visited that website for a day in my life.

>this is a pretty fucking cringy tweet.
>this
why not
>all

So much hate and frustration went I to producing this picture, along with another lonely Saturday night.

And it's awful.

You know where he left it?
>also: Those bantz while you yourself browse tumblr... Sad!