ITT: WE DISCUSS KEKISTAN AND POST KEKISTANIS

ITT: WE DISCUSS KEKISTAN AND POST KEKISTANIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UE6YouZrVIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the most cringey shit i've seen in a while

So it's project chanology all over again?

Wrong website faggit, kekistan is a reddit meme, not Sup Forums.

pls explain this i'm new here
not as cringey as the liberals

my ovaries dried up from looking at these "men"

You fags really took what was a small silly little meme into a full on cringe sperglord culture. Way to go retards I suggest suicide for all of you

9th post best post

i come in peace, fellow pede

Being proud kekistani is most based thing you can do. Shadilay!

dude hell yeah I remember seeing this guy when I volunteered for Momocon, I thought the yarmulke really pulled it all together, I was gonna compliment but social anxiety :/

literally atheism 2.0 exact same shit going on right now

what is it like living as an autist?

Shill tactics are so boring lately.

This is........gay

Reddit was a fucking mistake

They've literally killed pepe for me, and for most of Sup Forums
I have stopped frogposting for the most part, because every time I do I get reprimanded for posting the "reddit frog" and associating with fucking cringy reddit 12 year old sperglords

Reddit destroys everything

so YLYL thread huh

>americans ruining everything, episode 584161846184358413848...

This is so fucking cringey I'm half convinced it's a shill operation to ruin pepe and Kek

thought the kek meme was gay and cancerous even back during the election when it was still big on Sup Forums
glad that shit went extinct here

I'm now convinced that kekistan fags are liberals trying to wreck some iteration of a conservative movement

Based as fuck.Flying my kekistani flag till i die.

Sage

Been saying this for years, they take things too far until it becomes a parody of itself

*yuros

liberals cherry picking like always

U SCARED WHITE MALES!?!?

no..?

oh..

It reminds me of what happend with Anonymous around 2012 I belive? or whas it earlier?

First it was small fing for the lulz, then some people got serious and it was still relatively ok, but things got way too popular, new wave of faggots came and ruined everything.

Sieg heil brother, amirite :D :D :D

This looks fucking comfy tbqh

>ywn have uncle Jordan unraveling your psyche like a Persian rug in front of your eyes

Feel sad man

>Not as cringey as the liberals

It really, really is... This shit makes me wish a white genocide was actually happening

Stop roleplaying faggot

Why did these kids join? Do they not think to themselves "shit we're in a white nationalist movement here"?

ofc it does

i don't think you can blame this one on liberals, reddit and the donald are like an annoying little brother who parrots what he sees his cooler older brother do ad nauseum

It's the circle of (meme) life.

Back in the day, I used to laugh just at the site of pic related. Then it went mainstream(ish). All kinds of idiots and kids started using it, it got posted totally out of context, used poorly, used by unfunny normies, used without humour and well, it got less funny.

Pepe can still be a good meme if used appropriately AND a highly non-normie friendly way. But it's true that a mix of genuine cringey spergs and active DNC nerd virgin paid shills are doing their best to make him look uncool
>I don't yet discount the possibility that you are the latter, by the way

But this is a unique place. We will always make new memes.

Look at the CNN getting BTFO videos. All it took was a 15 year old kid getting blackmailed by CNN and suddenly a whole new meme sensation is born that will live forever and accompany CNN's increasingly hilarious implosion over the coming months.

No need to be down, friend.

F U C K I N
U
C
K
I
N

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

OH NO ITS HITLER 2.0 HERE

there is always the demographic in society that will latch onto whatever is trendy and ride it until it isn't, have heard the kekistan thing called the new bronies

Cant take this. Too much cringe.

kek

tits or GTFO

T.the saviour of the white race

ok if you're going to keep spamming this shit then i'm making an ugly sjw folder

evola would've been proud of you

>First it was small fing for the lulz, then some people got serious and it was still relatively ok, but things got way too popular, new wave of faggots came and ruined everything.
Isn't that what always happens? We can't have nice things for too long.

Isn't this the same guy that's dressed as a woman with a refugees welcome sign?

average "natsoc" brainlet

>tfw no gf

Shitty flag you got there

I wonder if they can see how unironically autistic this is

TRUMP'S 88D CHESS HE KNOWS WHAT IS HEDOIN

What is happening with all those people? It's like none of them have enough testosterone, both the "kekistanis" and the antifas. Is this an american thing, lack of testosterone?

post the pic, i'll add it to my folder
oh so have you dropped all pretense of being a based pede

and let's not pretend the real nazis were perfect physical specimens anyway

FUCKING BASED

We will soon rule the internet.
And then the world.
Fear us.
Expect us.

>Isn't that what always happens? We can't have nice things for too long.

Yup, that's the cricle of life on the internet for you.
You can even argue same thing happened with MLP. There was brief little time when it was pretty funny to spam it or Sup Forums. Show itself is solid piece of cartoon, but it spiraled way out of proportion way to quickly for anyone to remember this period.

URGH LOOK AT THIS NECKBEARD, UGLY PEOPLE ARE A JOKE, DON'T TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY

Divide and conquer threads
every day
a hundred times a day
started by the same 10 people trying to force a consensus
One has to wonder why?
Are the libtards afraid?
Do the spencerfags have an agenda?
Are Antifa scared?

a combination of all 3?
You know what to do to these threads

Normalfags ruin everything. And worse, with them come the wannabe normalfag autists.

PRAISE KEK SHADILAY M'LADY

BASED TRUMP HEIL TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=UE6YouZrVIY
>mfw this is modern day nazi propaganda

ok man, it may be a slide thread and shit...

But why are both "kekistanis" and antifas such weak pussies? What is happening in the US? Where is the testosterone going?

God damn boys. We need to burn this place to the ground. It's way worse then I thought.

Divide and conquer threads
every day
a hundred times a day
started by the same 10 people trying to force a consensus
One has to wonder why?
Are the libtards afraid?
Do the spencerfags have an agenda?
Are Antifa scared?

a combination of all 3?
You know what to do to these threads

URGH SHAVE THAT NECKBEARD VIRGIN

this is the best one desu

Yeah. Being popular is ok, it's not the problem. It's just they ruining it because of shit like these cringe photos and flags/mugs and other stuff. 'Look at me im kekistani'. Fuck no.

Whats wrong with trying to separate ourselves from these cringy nigger lovers?

potato chromosome joins the nazi larp fantasy

Take a hard look at the kids in this pic. They were all bronies a few years ago. It's just a group of socially retarded omegas starving to feel accepted.

In this alt-right iteration, the coalescence around "the most well-crafted cartoon of all time" has been replaced by pseudointellectual self-aggrandizement. You can tell it's the same people though.

Nah, it'll be over with time.
You should concentrate od designing new psyop rather that whining that last one got out of control.

That's the kind of people who call you a communist anytime you show some critical thinking regarding right-wing policies..

average polack

Fresh OC