So this

So this...

Did the one memo that Comey gave to his friend contain classified information? If the answer is "no" - then there's nothing to that story...

... is the power of 45th President if the United States Donald J Trump

That is like soooo illegal xXx

And now the liberals will all parrot "illegal" until they condition themselves. It's all so easy...

I cannot empathize with being this stupid. It's beyond human comprehension.

Trump = Lizardman 2020

...but fools will still use this as they defend daddy.

A

B

C

>73D underwater chutes and ladders
>He was only pretending to be retarded

Maybe he is so trying to reach out to the dumb millennials, that is soo Trump

is the power of metal gear.

Green face...so offensive to my peeps

"If a criminal didn't really break the law, then its a nothing burger"

Yes great observation. Unfortunately the answer is a definitive yes.

>my twitter
Is that what he calls his small hands?

FUCKING

Impeach Drumpf and bring in a liberal government which rivals Canada. Don't forget the seventeen million intel agencies goy.

>blue check twitter spends all day gossiping online
>accuses someone else of talking like a middle school girl

S H I L L S
H
I
L
L
S

Aww, did the spic lose a daughter trying to illegally cross the border?

If it was illegal, then why is he still free? We need our G-men back. The ones that swarm a politicians house in the middle of the night and kill the family dog, while taking the entire household into custody. We need to tear their lives asunder, to make an example of how things will be from now on when a public SERVANT defaults on his/her sworn duties. Praise KEK.

>impeach
I do not think it means what you think it means, syrup-chan.

trump has some nice teef

Shouldn't you worry about your leaders giving 10 million monopoly dollars to a terrorist

either the FBI stopped using the nazi flag or you're actually such a waste of a human being that you actually made that post
This is funny because I was literally telling my mom he sounds like a middle school girl.

>Posnanski

LEAF

>trump can reshape and redirect the thinking and discourse of his political adversaries with a single adverb consisting of two letters
>people STILL doubt the cunning of the man and the means by which he operates

what a fucking retard

>A
FUCKING

For those of us who have had their veils lifeted, it is a life changing experience to watch greatness happen every day. I know we will build monuments to President Trump (besides THE WALL). MAGA! WE HAVENT EVEN HIT THE FUN PARTS YET!

>either the FBI stopped using the nazi flag or you're actually such a waste of a human being that you actually made that post
the perfect argument, call him dumb LOL rektttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Lmao haha lol HOW...WILL...DRUMPF...RECOVER...

Man, these accounts.
All blue checkmarks and I haven't heard of any of them in my entire life. Huge chunk also happens to be Jewish.
I'm not Trump's cocksucker but it's so blatantly obvious they are contrarians for the purpose of sabotage.
If Trump tweeted "I like birds." they'd be like "Wow I can't believe this comes from a PRESIDENT", "You're an embarrasment, orange", "Birds like Nazi Germany eagle, right?" etc. etc.

>You know what @realDonaldTrump did the same day Jr, Manafort, Kushner met the Russian? He sent his 1ST tweet about Hillary's "33,000 emails"

Interesting....

These digits make great bumps

ty for reminding me to use sage in shit threads

>Telling people you're saging

Is this (you) enough attention for you?

yes i even have sound notifications on, thats how much of a faggot i am. what now? going to reply again for your own attention?

Good reason for a BUMP

You guys do realize that even if they commited crimes, Comey and Clinton will never see the inside of a prison cell, right?

They know too much. People that high in politics don't go to prison.