Stop the African takeover of Europe

What are our realistic options?

Will we just vanish?

What can we do to stop this invasion?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blood_River
youtube.com/watch?v=U7irvbc5N4o&lc=z13sxrrjkyrrupjh104cgzzq2xzeyjxjbwo0k.1499679868205839
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/07/08/a-22-year-old-american-tourist-was-beaten-to-death-in-bar-fight-in-greece-authorities-say/?utm_term=.2b80d6fdb06d
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=U7irvbc5N4o&lc=z13sxrrjkyrrupjh104cgzzq2xzeyjxjbwo0k.1499679868205839
washingtonpost
archive.is/VmMdO
mobile.audible.com/pd/Nonfiction/The-Strange-Death-of-Europe-Audiobook/B06X9CR7GH
amazon.com/dp/1472942248/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_Rpdyzb8J5M78T
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The citizenry has been disarmed and the government supports invader's rights over the native's. You all are fucked.

3D printed weapons are European's only hope.

That or Molotov cocktails.

>mfw all the arrows/streams nicely circumnavigate switzerland
so long fuckers

The options you have, are violence. Have some courage... Band together and bring white, hot justice to your government. Of not them, to their families until they relinquish their power. There can be no compromise.

Turn all white Europeans into white niggers so they will fight back

the people

only when there is a big majority of people they cant prosecute for hate crime n shit, like if you even remotely insult a shitskin you can get charged, there is the problem

thats how hte nazis rised

So Slavs bassicly??

Nope. Slavs are basically just cucks

shot all non-white on sight, no questions asked

>Slavs are basically just cucks
how so??
The recent nig that was killed was killed by 6 Serbs.

>Stop the African takeover of Europe
I think you meant western europe there OP :^)

Just control your borders retards.

Yup, not all Slavs but yes you need a large enough population of low IQ people willing to fend off other low IQ invaders.

If your prisons are majority low IQ slavs guess who is gonna have a very bad time in prison and then less likely to come to your country and commit crime?

>50%

You should control whats inside your borders

Whoa man you got me, I guess I can't tell you to stop importing niggers. Not like what I'd know what niggers act like or anything. I'm sure your mom and sisters will be happy.

Well our camps in the Serbian parts have all been closed and we trasferd the migrants to Hungarian parts and Albanian parts of Serbia.

Shouldn't have taken down Gaddafi oops

That's unrealistic, many european countries don't let you have guns, also miltias are ineffective in corporate police states like those in europe, what alternative is there?

>I'm sure your mom and sisters will be happy.

Are you saying your wife and sister fuck niggers?

We have to out breed them to keep a white majority but tfw too autistic to get a gf.

>Oh no how can we stop niggers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blood_River

Left to their own devices, niggers can barely even feed themselves.

The problem is kikes.

You are God and so am I.

In the name of Kek who created you from a pile of cum and period blood... THE TIME FOR WAR IS NOW!!!

Hey man no need to fantasize it's alright, you can keep importing niggers and make it real.
You don't have to worry about us or the literal Hitler we elected you can be multicultural like on those western sitcoms you imported.

>What can we do to stop this invasion?

You can pick up a gun.

Oh, right.

Exactly this man, not even hitler could take power by force, but even the political scene is horrible for right wing parties

We should all try to be more like cuckmerica. A civic nationalist minority white cuckold nation. But hey muh MAGA BASED BLACK MAN TRUMP :D:D:DD PRAISE ISRAEL PRAISE CIVIC NATIONALISM. And you are here giving advice on how to stop importing niggers? kek Stay cucked amerigoy

Shhh, I know I made you cry by criticizing the importing of niggers.
I know you Europeans must carry the mantle as the new leaders of the free world.
Shhhh Tyrone is coming, he'll make it all better.

Things I hate in this world:
1/When I take a shit and the splash gets to my rectum
2/Miley Cyrus
3/Migration maps with no indication on what the colour of the arrows mean.

Thats some cringey shit right there. I think its time for you to go back T_D MAGA PEDE BRO :D:D:D You keep importing niggers americuck soon it will be 40% then 30% it wont stop

>What are our realistic options?Will we just vanish?What can we do to stop this invasion?

disassemble the fucking union that forces countries to abide by their "pillars" of immigration. Fuck the EU.

>nog killed by serbs
Sauce I want

>"Hey you should stop importing niggers."
>*plugs fingers into ears and screams*
>"60% 60% 60% 60% 60% 60% 60% 60% 60% 60% 60% "

What kike is controlling YOU faggot?

what do you care, Commies and antifa fucked up the opportunity for Europe to get rid of the fucking union.

You need to speak like a man, weak people will follow strong leaders.

Most people refuse to accept that we are closer to animals than one might think.

The worst thing one might do is be weak willed about their objective.

Create a secret organization that will actively hunt down kikes and silence them. Create re-education videos, showing exactly why muslims and europeans cannot coexist. Give muslims an ultimatum either they leave or be treated as enemy combatants, that includes women and children.

>Be americuck
>Get BLACKED
>Vote Trump
>Praise Black men
>Get shot

God bless Israel :D:D

Based Pole is based.

How can you create secret organizations if anything you say about muslims and immigration the police raids your home?

Nothing can be done. All the great men died in the second world war. What is left is a socially engineered shell of society that rejects God, tradition, culture, and their own people. You can't save them because they are already dead.

-Sperm Donor Eugenics aka Eutelegenisis is the only way to fix things.
-The UN should seek to eliminate stupidity from the earth using smart sperm, in much the same way we're trying to eliminate polio.
-Stupidity can be blamed for pretty much everything ailing the world right now. -The growth of stupidity is the single greatest threat to world peace and prosperity.
-Ship sperm to these hell holes, hybridize their offspring so they're smarter
-Use foreign aid to care for and education these hybrids, and train them to run the countries and make them 1st world.
- Since the hybrids will have bigger and better brains, the investment in their care and education will pay off immensely, because these countries have potential.
-Back home, everyone should be making sure their offspring are as smart as healthy as possible, and sperm donor eugenics will play a role.

youtube.com/watch?v=U7irvbc5N4o&lc=z13sxrrjkyrrupjh104cgzzq2xzeyjxjbwo0k.1499679868205839

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/07/08/a-22-year-old-american-tourist-was-beaten-to-death-in-bar-fight-in-greece-authorities-say/?utm_term=.2b80d6fdb06d

Always archive shills

>youtube com/watch?v=U7irvbc5N4o&lc=z13sxrrjkyrrupjh104cgzzq2xzeyjxjbwo0k.1499679868205839
hooktube.com/watch?v=U7irvbc5N4o&lc=z13sxrrjkyrrupjh104cgzzq2xzeyjxjbwo0k.1499679868205839
>washingtonpost com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/07/08/a-22-year-old-american-tourist-was-beaten-to-death-in-bar-fight-in-greece-authorities-say/?utm_term=.2b80d6fdb06d
archive.is/VmMdO

This is indeed a problem, one that we will have to resolve within the next few years.

Thing is, muslims are violent and the public is getting less and less happy with them as a whole. Government will not be able to handle the backlash. Nor will they be able to stop the opinions of people who fight the narrative, even now they fail to do so.

People will slowly realize how much of a trap multiculturalism is, and will try to grab something to save themselves. Nothing stops a third party from seizing power at that moment.

We're doing fine, thanks.

RWDS

First you have to get people to even admit that it's an invasion.

How the hell are you a "refugee" fleeing a country that isn't even at war. And how the hell are you a child, when you're old as fuck and wrinkly?

You guys got really fucked by the powers that be.

For fuck sake you western euros are complete pussie cucks. Give Slavs your women because you have no balls.

Here is redpill for you ya all : any government can't be overpowered with resistance violent and long enough. You simple wear off police and then game over army has to decide to shot own people or join revolution. Government is as strong as it's strong it's police force and they can be easily overpowered or streched, look at Maidan and Hamburg.

That's how you fight and how you win.

>You guys got really fucked by the powers that be.

It's impossible to stop immigration because the EUs "freedom of movement" and it's close ties to UNSECO and other SJW orgs, EU has to go or else the immigration will never stop!

If people are too thick to realize this then they deserve billions of refugees in their countries.

1) niggers will generally move to the big cities for the best gibs
2) white liberals live in big cities
3) white liberals are the ones enabling the niggers to move to europe in the first place
4) when violence inevitably breaks out it will be niggers in the cities eating the white liberals

If you aren't a liberal then move outside of the cities and arm yourself however you can. It'll be like a zombie apocalypse with starving, diseased niggers pouring out of places like Paris and London in search of food and you're going to have to shoot them all to death.

The issue is that our governments are showering them with money, and for this reason, they keep relatively calm (compared to what would happen if they were treated equally). The ethnic replacement is going full force, this is indeed a war. Yet when I cross shitskins in the streets, I don't feel personally threatened, because I'm not. People will only snap out of the brainwashing when they are personally affected, which sometimes happen, but not nearly as often as it should. The government, our media, spend billions on pacifying niggers and arabs, and the results are there : the average Frenchman can still live normally.

Become this or give away your women to africans for rape. You are all dead anyway you just dont know it yet.

>muh overthrow the government
>posts Maidan

Are you fucking retarded

This is an anti-nigger thread, not a pro-nigger, even if they may be ukranian.

What we're seing now is a semi slow hiatus until the populist threat to the cunts in the commission is gone.

Once that happens the boats will come at an even faster pace, EU funds the private boats picking up refugees, they fund the refugee shelters, they fund the refugees with new furniture and thus the furniture magnates lobbies the commission like hell.

The only thing holding the housing market artificially up is third world immigration.

And the cunts in the commission whose heavily invested in different businesses with close ties to HSBC and other banks love that the price of services are dangerously low because of unhealthy competition.

Europe is the new fucking Somalia

Do tell me, how is the white youth in countries like germany, sweden and france. How are they reacting to all this?

You'll have to wait till after WW3. Europe must first be purged before it can be saved.

you are weak, eastern Slavs still understand war you are just meat to be grinded by afros

If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower.

>1) niggers will generally move to the big cities for the best gibs2) white liberals live in big cities3) white liberals are the ones enabling the niggers to move to europe in the first place4) when violence inevitably breaks out it will be niggers in the cities eating the white liberalsIf you aren't a liberal then move outside of the cities and arm yourself however you can. It'll be like a zombie apocalypse with starving, diseased niggers pouring out of places like Paris and London in search of food and you're going to have to shoot them all to death.

nope, EU places them everywhere to actively destroy "nationalism" an prevent EU dissent.
They are OPEN about this, it's not something they keep secret, they Brag about how they prevent or combat nationalism and national identities.

Unless we can liberate from the EU we Are fucked, and so is civilized society.

Collapse your economy.
Riot in your own streets.
Make the refugees your first target during the purge.

>Eastern Slavs
I almost spat my coffee
Those monkeys can't walk straight,South Slav is the future

>eastern Slavs still understand war

If by war you means being jewed so hard you end up destroying your own country so the kikes have a destabilized east, a new colony to leech off of and a buffer to Russia, as well as cheaper gas, then yes, you sure as hell understand that.

But hey, at least the 5-6 people opposing the 10-15 oligarchs will now become rich.

They have one weakness: every Friday, just after noon, they gather en masse in their mosques to pray. That is the time to strike.

>How are they reacting to all this?

they keep to themselves, play computer games, rarely venture outside in fear of being beaten or even killed (at least those living in the most exposed areas in major cities).

All the funding and money goes to the big cities, rural Europe is financially drying out

Hope Saif Al Islam Gaddafi takes over Libya now that he's been released from prison... Maybe he can stop the sub saharan Africans like his father did before he got NATO'd. How ironic would it be if someone whos names translates into Sword of Islam becomes a defender of Europe

But are they patriotic? Do they feel proud being european?

>But are they patriotic? Do they feel proud being european?

no, they try not to think about it. Years of liberalism has taken its toll. I really hope I'm wrong about this, that I know the wrong kinds of people, but I think it's like this everywhere.

Have you ever been to Geneva and Lausanne?

>B-But my 150 inhabitants village in the middle of the Alps with a median age of 65 is pure white.

sabha looks like a choke point. we need to bomb the roads and or railroads transporting this invasion

>Western youth
>patriotic
I don't know what cinda answer you wan't to hear from since you allready probably know how their youth is anything to stop this in their countries.

why is moldova split in 2 on that map

I've met a lot of young people who are very aware of how bad the situation is. However they feel powerless, as traditional political solutions are out of the question, and even fringe nationalist groups have been infiltrated to death, both by traitors and the police.
As you can imagine, mudshit terrorism means open season on nationalists, for "security" reasons.

>Will we just vanish?

No there will be exponentially more interbreeding between races as the white population shrinks and future generations become mixed anyway.

The governments will continue importing non-whites from their 3rd world spawn points for even faster population replacement.

If the government and liberal natives ever realize it was a mistake shit will be too far gone to reverse it.

Everyone in Europe will be a brownish mix of European/African/Arab. And the population will thus be more stupid and more violent due to nigger genetics and thanks to Muslim culture it'll start actively stamping out the last remnants of whiteness/Christianity.

Meanwhile the countries those people came from will still be 100% homogeneous and with each successive generation white genetics will get a little bit more bred out.

So no, we won't vanish, we'll just live on watching ourselves get more deformed while our people and culture slowly just morph into the people/cultures our shithead brethren worked so hard to bring in to replace us.

knock out two or three ships, they'll stop.

Damn. How the fuck did you let this happen? The children are your fucking future. How are they supposed to defend your culture if they do not feel proud of it?

mfw when they avoid poland

>Everyone in Europe

No.

>traditional political solutions are out of the question

traditional political solutions are Never out of the question.
We need to cause anger amongst the people, we need to expose the EU and the local politicians and cabinet members in Europe who they buy with international positions for the shills that they are.

You can't stop a stream of water with your hands, you need to mess up the source.

The establishment / EU was visibly scared when the first round of Exit elections was ongoing.

I hope people are waking up, because it will just keep getting worse and worse and worse until that union goes, or a European war for liberation erupts.

I think the key is forcing them to understand the severety of the situation.
If things continue like this, and taxes are used for cliamte aid and sjw bullshit we will litterally be the next somalia.

I've heard complaints from idiot liberals about the rising inner city rent, and then they start talking about the plight of fucking refugees (who have their rent paid for by the state / taxes)
They never put two and two together.

Maybe but I believe in the Reconquista theory. Mass areas of europe will fall like you say. It will be the most traumatic disaster of its entire history (this part is mindblowing to me, we are living in it). However whites are fast on their way to splitting, The cucks and the non-cucks. Cucks will be washed away into the brown genepool, they will disappear and forgotten. The non-cucks will at first mostly just retreat to areas of other non-cucks, you can't do much honestly other than a shooting spree. Eventually entire countries will fall, like frankfurt is already mostly muslim and its a hellhole, but the entire country. Many decades will now pass of sheer insanity, like waves crashing upon the broken edificies of old society. The boomers will die, the cuck millenials will try desperately to continue that system while the non-cucks abandon it. Eventually there will come some sort of tipping point I cannot say when, everyone knows its coming. The shitskins will take over in many countries, they have the numbers and the will. It will likely be "democratic" but it doesn't matter. Entire ancient nations will be destroyed, but luckily you have eastern europe, which is now the future of Europa. In time, a lot of time, eastern europe +non-cucks who go there will form the ethnic bloc to retake the entire continent. Europe will be mostly slavic in the future. That is their reward for remaining uncucked, to the strongest, the spoils. French, anglo, german, dutch, swedish. These will be nothing but tiny minorities in the far future, and will disappear, that is their punishment for ignoring nature.

>muslims ban alcohol
Say goodbye to your freedom cocktails.

> they start talking about the plight of fucking refugees

Tell me about your education system. Is there any sort of screening?

Also be blunt, ask them about the white race and their ethnicity. Do they care about it?

>be Finland
>be China
Why hello, brother in arms :^)

The Cycle is repeating.
We came out of Africa, right into the middle of where Neanderthals used to live.

We killed them, mated with them, assimilated them and in the end we replaced them.

Now the cycle is repeating itself. From Africa to promised land.

>Tell me about your education system. Is there any sort of screening?Also be blunt, ask them about the white race and their ethnicity. Do they care about it?

very little screening.
Yeah, i'll try that next time, I get the sense things are going the right way, but I think people are really struggling to get all that liberal baggage out of their heads

Limpet charges. Bye, Soros ships.

Christianity was saved in Europe solely because the peoples of Europe fought. If the peoples of Europe in the seventh and eighth centuries, an on up to and including the seventeenth century, had not possessed a military equality with, and gradually a growing superiority over the Mohammedans who invaded Europe, Europe would at this moment be Mohammedan and the Christian religion would be exterminated. Wherever the Mohammedans have had complete sway, wherever the Christians have been unable to resist them by the sword, Christianity has ultimately disappeared. From the hammer of Charles Martel to the sword of Sobieski, Christianity owed its safety in Europe to the fact that it was able to show that it could and would fight as well as the Mohammedan aggressor. .There are such "social values" today in Europe, America and Australia only because during those thousand years, the Christians of Europe possessed the warlike power to do what the Christians of Asia and Africa had failed to do — that is, to beat back the Moslem invader.

I see. Education system should be checked, people like soros push their own agenda on the youth.

Start colonizing Africa once again

No we won't be wiped out but we will be a minority. Europe will be like Brazil in the near future.

A white upper class that rules the country. Mixed, blacks and brown that work for them and slaughter each other.

For starters, be informed. And inform your friends and family. A unified people needs to do something drastic to change our governments because it is our governments that are doing this to us. We could stop it all if the people and the governments had unified action.

I just picked up this new book and it's super rage inducing so far but apparently at the end there are recommendations. It's great because it addresses the fallacies for mass immigration posed by our politicians and governments, and explains in terms of economics, culture, etc. why we've been lied to and what the statistics are really showing.

Listen to the sample and download the audible version if you have that:
mobile.audible.com/pd/Nonfiction/The-Strange-Death-of-Europe-Audiobook/B06X9CR7GH

The Strange Death of Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam
amazon.com/dp/1472942248/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_Rpdyzb8J5M78T

It's funny too, because this author names immigration leaders when they are jewish (naming the jew) and how they're obsessed with pushing multiculturalism and diversssy into our societies.

It's a red-pill book just like Culture of Critique.

WRONG

>What are our realistic options?
Race war.

>Will we just vanish?
Without race war, yes.

Kill them on the beaches, 1944 style.

Anything that teaches them that crossing doesn't work will help mitigate the enormous hordes.

Even making it illegal to help the smuggling industry by finding and ferrying these niggers on rafts would certainly help.

European leaders are either complacent, brainwashed into thinking this is the labor force that is needed, or downright evil toward European natives.

Put up a fight. If you want to actually save this world and the people in it from descending into an immigration hell, then you can't be concerned about getting accosted by authorities in Europe. Don't ignore the pleas of help in the streets for fear of being reprimanded by police, make it known that there are still men willing to protect their people and their land from those wishing harm. If you must become a martyr for simply standing up to the muslim hordes then so be it, but if you are to cower and do nothing except bitch on an online forum while the wails of your women echo in the streets below your apartment then you shall surely fall

Srsly guys. Read/listen to this book

I do positively believe I have found the solution. This is serious answer and I ve come up with this after much thinking. We give the man vaccines to become infertile

The ultra rare swiss on pol. Just stay out of this man. You know we are actually jealous of you and your fucking neutrality

Honestly, stopping immigration isn't that hard. The Balkan route has been closed off for quite some time now, and if we stopped fishing migrants out of the Mediterranean, that route would dry up fairly quickly as well.

Then it's primarily about getting migrants back into their home countries. Just giving them 1000€ and putting them on a plane works surprisingly often. Resolutely send everyone back that becomes criminal, negotiate some deal with African nations so they take them back.

Make asylum into a temporary thing that gets reevaluated every 3-4 years. Once the situation has cleared up, they go back. Asylum seeker also shouldn't get any money at all, they'll just send that stuff back. Generally speaking make the social system less attractive for foreigners.

All things considered it's not that hard, for now. But the big migrant waves haven't even arrived yet. The only way to stop them is to make a clear statement to the 3rd world: "don't come here, it's not worth it". The Mediterranean is the greatest moat in the world, we should use it as the basis of the future Fortress Europe, which is heading our way, no matter what our politicians say. They'll see at some point, let's hope it's not too late by then.