TRANNY complete BREAKDOWN

Suicide soon.

I have been watching ogrish.com, theync, liveleak, ISIS videos and gore threads in here for 15+ years, yes this is the worst thing I have ever witnessed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H9-XMl3fg4M
imgur.com/a/IK4rn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is honestly beautiful, hilarious, and should be posted everywhere. Thank you OP.

sounds like someone lost at sea.

theres more regrets on his blog, with horrible pics and all but honestly who gives a fuck, too much reading already and you get the point

If anyone ever wonders why I'm so against transgenderism I'll show them this. Sad that it had to come to this, but I suppose some people just don't learn any other way.

haha! Look at them suffer! Watching others suffer is fun!!

t. literal sociopath

I've never met a transgender person that doesn't have serious mental issues

>worst
This is good. This always to transvestites.

The mental weakness is hilarious.

I may hate transgenderism, but I still have empathy for the people. I was circumcised at age 30, and I really struggled emotionally with it for a time. I can't begin to imagine what it must be like to go through SRS, knowing you've ruined your genitals permanently, as well as having this debilitating wound.

If I ever have a son that thinks he is transgender, I will do everything in my power to make sure he never goes through full reassignment.

to be honest, at least this tranny is telling like it is and is actually telling others considering it that they should stop thinking about it.

He has my respect for that.

Transvestites aren't people. They deserve it.

Meanwhile schadenfreude is a normal human emotion everyone experiences.

hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

There is a reason they usually end up killing themselves when they realise there is no way back for them. It's unnatural and deep down they know it, but they never find that out until they go through with it.

>a reputable doctor in Thailand

Hmm you'd think they'd have a lot more experience than this indicates.

There are two types of transgender as far as I can tell.

There are the seriously mentally ill, and then there are the snowflake popculture people trying to get attention.

There's significant overlap because often the mental illness is rooted in attention seeking behavior, but the difference is that some truly believe and others are being trendy.

I'm fairly old so I don't know how many people really experienced this, but the spread of popular LGBT stuff feels a lot like Emo culture.

think about the mentality of the people who know this happens to trannies, but want there to be more trannies anyway.

Makes me very angry at the Jews that have normalised and promoted this perverted inhuman shit.

Can only feel pity for the poor fuckups that get suckered into this crap.

I'm surrounded by so much degeneracy that it makes me happy when these people and those who support them are proved wrong with vile examples such as this. I like watching their ideologies self destruct and burn. How else are they going to learn? I wasn't like this before and wouldn't be if we could return to normal.

So like the tissue of the vagina can still get a boner? How does that work?

What's dilation?

Dildos to maintain wound size

kek
I see

youtu.be/H9-XMl3fg4M

They must have left some penile tissue to make a clit

Haha everyone is special and we should hold their hands and respect

t. faggot that is killing society

Its just increased bloodflow into capillary beds, caused by certain hormonal triggers. They don't cut the dick off, they skin it and invert it and stuff it back inside or some shit like that. Blood flow is still connected to the tissue.

I watched one of this things videos, even after having the operation it prefers anal sex because it can actually feel something. A guy stuffing his dick into its open wound surprisingly isn't very fun.

tfw tranny but my dick works fine and I love it

agp or get out, anyone who wants a fleshwound can get a knife and get similar results

more like that 'I fucking told you so' feeling you get when telling some retard the obvious and knowing he won't follow your advice.

gender dysphoria is more often than not a symptom of a much more serious condition, like schizophrenia. and that screencap illustrates this perfectly.

SRS is not HRT. no matter what you do, don't ever mutilate your genitalia.

>I'm fairly old so I don't know how many people really experienced this, but the spread of popular LGBT stuff feels a lot like Emo culture.
Milo has talked about this before - kids used to listen to Marilyn Manson, cut themselves and then grow out if it in a year or two.
kids nowadays don't have that sort of outlet

sounds like a fucktard
now he is a pussy, with a pussy how ironic

Doesn't being on female hormones stop you getting boners?

Don't look at those imgur links.

>transvestite
Thats the silly dress one, this thing is a transgender.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

>reading all that to deduce that trannies are mentally ill

fuck off you pansy
this person's suffering is necessary as he attempted to subvert the natural Order. this is the consequence

uhh...hate to break it to you but this is a pro-tranny thread in disguise. srry for the virgins who read the whole thing and got brainwashed, time to die within 12 months :)

>imgur.com/a/IK4rn

OH GOD WHY DID I LOOK IT UP

i really believe your whole or at least a major part of your identity comes from specifically your genitals

not if I "massage" it every day, I actually can have more orgasms and they felt better than they did before

I do miss being able to jizz, but my dick still gets rock hard and can fucc, dunno why anyone would want to go from a trap -> freak

srs is a meme

>but the spread of popular LGBT stuff feels a lot like Emo culture.
Yeah. It's the new scene kids. Hopefully they snap out of it before they make lifelong decisions like in OPs pic

>My stupid genitalia looks like a bunch of sausages with tears in the middle, with stitched and massive swelling.

blog? You mean Reddit, right?

induldging in people's mental illness is what a sociopath would do
if a schizo wants a razor to cut themselves would you give them the razor?

When you shout from the rooftops how shitty an idea it is and the whole elite culture tells you how backwards and insane you are, yeah, it's hard to have sympathy for these 'people.'

What a sad situation.

Imagine being this guy: likely told your whole life that the few little non-masculine quirks you have mean that you are likely a woman.

Family doesn't push hard enough to stop you because society would ostracize them for "intolerance/bigotry"

Since your family won't help you you think what you're doing is normal. You grew up in the internet age so likely most of your advice comes from radical feminists/leftists online who tell you all this is normal and okay.

You begin to hate who you were born as. After all: you're just a woman trapped in a man's body! You're not just a guy with some feminine qualities, you are literally a woman!

Doctors, rather than really helping you, facilitate the progression of your mental illness by giving you hormones to literally change the chemistry of your body even more, putting female hormones into your male body. This inevitably leads to you hating yourself even more.

You come to despise who you are so much that you result to self-mutilation of a grand scale: you decide to literally cut off/out organs from your body. Not just cut a little hear and there, but literally remove parts of your body for a reason that is not medically necessary.

People online, your so called friends, your family don't stop you, but actually ENCOURAGE you. "Just be who you really are!" they say while ignoring the fact that by following this path you have actively been rejecting who you really are, and now they are pushing you over the cliff: sending you past the point of no return.

Society has failed these people. Rather helping them come to terms with their bodies and personalities they are teaching people to hate who they are. Rather than telling some one it's okay to not be a "macho man", they say that if you have some "feminine" aspects to who you are, you must not actually be a man! Forget the fact you were born with male organs and chromosomes. It's sick and it's evil, and is destroying our youth and our culture.

wtf does dilate mean?

OH GOD WHY DID YOU LINK IT

michal my son, you have two choices:

>take 2mg of anti-psych(small dose) and become a normal human again

or

>chop off your cock in a painful surgery and take a ton of hormones that may make you like a woman(even tho you're still a mutilated man)

Christ, I literally had to stop my car to process that.

it gets worse. the 2nd one has bleeding, an used pad and what's assumed to be necrosis.

kys faggot

So where's the updated posts where he's contemplating suicide and eventually gives his farewells?

They have to put a dildo in the hole every few hours because the body treats it like an open wound to the torso (which it is) so it desperately tries to heal it. Sort of like an ear piercing that closes up if you never wear earrings, the body tries to regenerate.

this... person is the real victim here, but its good that they are making their suffering public, more of this is needed so people stop thinking that this mutilation is some wonderful progressive thing

Literally fucking yourself
Hahahhaha

pic related it's him before he thought he was a tranny because he lived in western society

sums up my feelings quite well desu

>it
just call him a he?

newsflash
you are a freak even without the srs
kys faggot

youre a meme

shoving a dildo into your fake vagina-hole so that it doesn't close up on you

post-op trannies have to do this every day for the rest of their lives.

You should fucking kill yourself

I'll watch the Islamic State killing people all day long. I'll watch puppies being cooked alive. Goatse, tubgirl, lemonparty, meatspin, they do nothing to me.

Your not getting me to look at that, though.

I guess but does any liquid come out when they orgasm? I know weve got tranny lurkers.

Who's the sociopath? The person willing to cut their dick off to gain the approval of others and get out of the heavy lifting? Or the people who laugh at him because they fucking warned him over and over again and he did nothing but throw hissy fits in the face of sage advice?

stop trolling, i am not in this lgbt scene but you sure are fos

i hope the president tweets this pic with something like "Disgusting!" or "Sad!" as the caption

This is what its genitalia looks like now. You're welcome.

It's sad how preventable this could have been.
If these people had heard how terrible this was, do you think they would go back or at least stop themselves?
God forgive them.

>kys faggot
>ur a freak

lel this guy isn't having too much fun. you know Walmart has all the rope one could ever want, right?

does that vagina have a fucking TOOTH?

wow, seems so fun and not painful at all.

The majority of tranny suicides are post-op

Once they come to the realization that their mutated, inverted dick sleeve isn't anything like a real vagina, they kill themselves.

Good riddance, I say.

No I'm serious. Look, I never cared either before a few years ago when they got tired of shoving fags down all our throats and started with trying to normalize this degeneracy.

oh god another id confirms it
sorry my far away friendo, you were right all along

Part of this sounds like post-surgery recovery blues. I had weight loss surgery followed later by plastic surgery. recovering from plastic surgery was a total bitch and it was something like three months before I stopped regretting having it done.

no he also has a blog outside of reddit. With more pics and pre-op dick pics with the pirate costume mentioned on reddit.

>Tell them what they will do will destroy them
>They attack us and call us biggots for doing that
>Wonder why we feel some shatenfraude.

jesus christ

are those teeth?

Also

Ewwwwwwwwwwww

you have to be sick to be willing to do this to yourself.

but I didn't need these extreme examples to know that transgenderism is an illness and that leftists are sick in their heads for promoting and normalizing this.

should just encourage us to keep resisting these people

he can call it whatever he wants. stop trying to police speech you faggot.

>filename
kek & also ewwww

> laughing at another human being suffer
> calls out his own pathology
At least you're self-aware, user, you sick fuck.

What bugs me is that. PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO TELL THEM AND THEY DON'T LISTEN.
In fact I remember talking to one online that was getting their castration soon and they were being all smug about I'm an idiot and don't know anything.

suprised this comes from someone with a confederate flag.
Though im not exactly sure what it stands for anyway - besides the muh racism and muh hate niggers
All I know is that it mainly stands for the Confederate States of America - see civil war.

Sorry for being uneducated about it, care to give a short explaination what you believe in?

what's this dilation he keeps talking about?

Chatterbox

It's not hilarious it is to be pitied. The person is obviously mentally ill and needs help.

The pathetic faggots crowing over the woes of a mentally ill person given poor medical advice and guidance really shows that the reacionist 'conservative' posters on this board are literally ss degenerate as the godless Zionist retards running this planet into the dirt.

Lost at sea on the ship of fools

>why coudn't I have been born just perfect? why, why, why?

>mfw this is criminal in Canada to protect his children from transgenderism

cutting off your cock is a bit different to that mate

>Dilate, Eat, Sleep, Cry
sounds like an awesome band name though

No daddy he can not. There is only he or she.

A trans band?
No thanks.

are you a tranny?

>he