How do different views feel about homelessness?

Just wanted to see what different views feel about the homeless.
What's your opinions communists, fascists, democrats, republicans, etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SERJqoXJlRo
youtube.com/channel/UCLMXns_aUiHywVT54AjijUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Repub here: Dont give them any money, if they are fit to survive theyll get their shit together, if not, well, at least they wont be an eye sore anymore.

Okay interesting point of view.
So if they are disabled or mentally ill then should just die on the streets?

Since I'm a shitbag myself, I usually give them a 20 and say get some good drugs

Not all homeless people are homeless because of drugs. Some are homeless because of hard times like losing their job or home.

>should just die on the streets
yes

Then they can spend the money on food or save it.
After it leaves my hands I don't care what they do with it.

I make enough money, I can give some away every now and then.

I say just have low budget soup kitchens and similar facilities to at least keep them alive and semi-healthy. The unfortunate truth is that the vast majority of homeless people will never get their shit together even if given the opportunity.

Gtfo of here faggot

Immature

My city has a major homeless problem. Every single case is different, but I will say this. The ones who are genuinely down on their luck aren't on the streets long, because the first opportunity they get they take it, and lift themselves out. I feel bad for those ones, but I also feel good for them for sorting their shit out.

Then there are the ones who are there voluntary. They don't want to work or be part of the system, they want to sit in the street and receive gibs erryday. They are the ones high on spice, fucking the place up, making a mess and pissing in doorways which are being used by the public.

Then there is the third group, the ones who are mentally ill and shouldn't even be there in the first place. Those are the ones our government have truly abandoned, and while they are the smallest in number, they are by far the most tragic of the three groups. They exist outside of society because they have nobody to guide their retarded asses back to the light, and it isn't really their fault.

The 1st and 3rd groups need help, the 2nd group can rot for all I care.

The problem is telling which is which at a glance, and knowing which ones to buy a sandwiitch and a drink for, and which ones to tell to get on their way.

>posting a full blog
Sorry, but this is something I am quite passionate about. There should be ZERO homeless in a developed society, and until there is we are third-world tier as far as I am concerned.

tl;dr each homeless person is different with a different set of circumstances, and should be treated based on their situation and willingness to help themselves.

I agree

This is good & basically true, although you forgot young runaways from abusive homes & disabled people who belong in your third category.
But there is also a fourth category of people who just want to do their thing and aren't asking for any money. They just want to dumpster dive & survive & find places to sleep & be left alone. They do NOT ask for money or help, and generally clean up after themselves because they don't want to be noticed.

Yes that's also true

Never considered those people as 'homeless', although you are right I guess. I know people who live like that, but they earn their money doing odd jobs, busking etc. They have tents, and move around a lot to avoid the police who harass them at every opportunity because
>MUH TAXES

Though by their own admission they are BY FAR the minority of street-sleepers, at least here they are. I seem to be the only bong in the thread, so maybe things are different over there.

Many become mentally ill after choosing to be homeless

hitler was homeless

Nobody who becames mentally ill from from being homeless choice that. They go crazy because they hate being homeless.

Many people choose drugs over responsibility and become homeless and eventually crazy

First world homeless have no excuse. They are obese in America. It's true, some become homeless because of bad luck, but only the ones who STAY homeless are there 'cuz of drugs/alcohol. Watch any documentary on it. If you want to help them, you need to give them a sense of purpose. Let them earn their keep by making them work. You must 100% drug test for any welfare benefits.

youtube.com/watch?v=SERJqoXJlRo

I've talked to quite a few homeless people.

The only good ones are white men that are either homeless by choice or working towards getting their life back on track. Women and minorites are just vagabond scum. (Except for asians -- I have never seen a homeless asian, lol.)

The ones in this category are some of the coolest people I have ever met and you can chat with them for hours since they have lots of stories and nowhere to be. And if you can spare some money or food, all the better. Feels good helping a fellow white man get back on his feet.

Unfortunately in the area where I live now 9/10 homeless people are black. I just keep my distance from them.

>muh morality

I can't walk downtown dressed nice without having 50 homeless people drinking a $1.50 40 oz beer yelling at me for money. Every city has shelters and food halls for the homeless, yet they act like deranged jungle animals who give no fucks and would stab me and rape my woman. I identify as a human rights activist

I haven't met many white homeless people, but the ones I have are mostly heroin addicts. They're mostly blacks who can't hold down a steady job, but there are a few exceptions. I met one black army vet who was pretty cool, as well as a fucking surgeon (I'm not kidding) from Ethiopia. I never asked him how he ended up homeless, but he really liked talking about the human anatomy and cell biology.

Here's a homeless persons YouTube Vlog youtube.com/channel/UCLMXns_aUiHywVT54AjijUw