What is Sup Forums's opinion on this man?

What is Sup Forums's opinion on this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqihtHPIklc
youtube.com/watch?v=KZ720Ns6HHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bretty gey

Commie scum that is ironically hilarious.

he lies a lot,he said multiply times "he will not divide us" and we all know how that went

his MK conditioning is broken
although he's a jew, he's worthless for (((them)))
he will be suicided soon

I just waiting for the next season to start....

See how he looks like a crazed homeless man? That's because he's a crazed homeless man that they put in some movies. Few more years there'll be pics of him under an overpass arguing the merits of a rocket mortgage with a pineapple or similarly comical fruit.

national treasure

He's got a pretty nice flacid cock.

Bring back HWNDU.
Watching a man slowly losing his sanity was bretty gud.

We broke his brain. (They) ate his nuts.

We won. We will win again.
Like Germany in the world wars except this time he's Poland.

WHO?

I miss HWNDU.

Poor guy has lost his mind. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he got diddled by the Hollywood machine as a kid.

by us dividing him he divided my sides

lolcow

a retarded pussy kike turd. and you suck as well.

so what. he's a kike.

Not good

CRACK IS WHACK

He should lay off the heroin and seek professional help.

he should seek zyklon treatment.

he's just a retard with a camera, honestly

pretty much a scam artist.

lol cow.

>man
seems like he's still a boy

nothing but a kike

hes a clown

amusing and silly. I think too that people are looking to punch him in the face if they see him for being so insane. Not like a hate thing but just because he generally deserves it for being so boisterous and weird

We're working on it.

>blacklisted from AAA movies for talking shit about Spilberg
>does direct to streaming garbage nobody watches
>tries to reinvent himself as a "performance artist"
>it comes off as a huge joke, because he's an uneducated retard who grew up in a circus and doesn't know anything about art
>only people talking about him are Sup Forums and plebbit
>keeps drinking hard and getting into trouble, arrests and lawsuits pile up

Classic Hollywood child-star burnout. He'll die of an overdose or some retared drinking-related accident before he's 35

JUST do it

Rape victims will always be victims.

nothing positive I'm sure

ruined Sup Forums for months. Thankfully we were able to partially recover from the massive newfaggot immigration he caused, but now we're getting back there with this "CNN meme warfare" shit.

/pol broke this man, i use to think he was a decent person but /pol attacked him so ferociously and with such vigor that his soul crumpled to dust, he is no longer a man, he is on the bring on mental insanity

He is the remains of a man who once used to entertain the masses, but now is a guinea-pig for Internet autists.

He's been mentally insane longer than Sup Forums has fucked with him. The HWNDU thing was just a push off the deep end.

I feel sad for him

He wasn't a decent person, he was constantly talking shit about people he worked with which led to him getting pusdhed out of AAA projects, and started acting crazy when his junkie (((artist))) girlfriend Mia Goth started enabling three good years before he had anything to do with Sup Forums.

He's a mentally unstable addict doing one last wobble though the burnout belt.

SERPICO WAS A GOOD COP!

>only people talking about him are Sup Forums and plebbit
>only people talking about him are Sup Forums
You say that like it's a bad thing.

A funny little faggot to watch spiral downward

My friends brother arrested him Saturday night in Savannah. He was drunk and asked someone for a cigarette. When the cop told him to kick rocks he told him he was gonna bite his nose off. When the cop went to arrest him he bolted into a hotel. They thought he was on some kinda drug but to me he's just lost his mind since the HWNDU Trump thing. He was probably one of those child actors that got molested or something.

into the oven

my HWNDU folder is empty help

He's fun to play capture the flag with

A man who publicly displays some deep psychological damage inflicted upon him by spending too much time around Hollywood types in his childhood. If you know what I mean.

His dad is literally a convicted pedophile.

Quite. Good times.

Hmmmmm, he was the star in a Disney kids film called "Holes"..............

youtube.com/watch?v=nqihtHPIklc

his life is the best unintended comedy ive ever watched

someone post the pic of him washing his face with pee

He certainly didn't divide us.

what happened to it? didnt he like it in finland?

kek thanks m8

He's a washed up kike that nobody ever liked in the first place. I will never understand why hollywood thought he was appealing to audiences.

I heard his mom is a gipsy. If thats true, this pic makes so much sense.

It died.

>naruto posting himself

He just got arrested recently for trying start shit while drunk outside. Sup Forums really messed Shia up and I don't think he's coming back.

Fun times

GOT A LIGHT?

i see
people lost interest or did he just not get the attention that he wanted? did anyone make a comment why it died?

We broke him.

He was supposed to make a major motion picture about Cage, then it never happened and I couldn't figure out why and hated him for it.
Then I saw Cage on twitter calling people cucks and saying that taking in refugees is retarded, so now i think i know exactly what happened.

is he part Indian?

>violent
>alcoholic
>recidivist criminal

He is a true native american.

He's so great. His acting is top notch.. He was SO good in Indian Jones and the Crystal Skull.

Has a great flaccid penis. Still trying to figure out if he's cut or not or just a retract a fag

I am extremely glad he is suffering.

I remember when he was cast in transformers, I was so mad, I didn't now who he was, but I watched the cartoon movie as a kid and I was furious that it was this jewishised real time crap, and this smarmy dipshit that looks like he has never had an original thought in the history of his life was cast as the main hero instead of optimus prime.

So I say to my friends, "hey, this guy is an airhead" and they say "haha, you're just mad".
So I watch and wait, and soon there was a group of people that hated him just as much as I do, and one of them made a song about him (see the Shia lebouf cannibal thing).
Shia IS an airhead. When he saw that video he thought it was paying praise to him. So he funded a video where he gets to star in it.
He turned out to be more crazy than I thought.
Just like every single airhead that follows fashion, he has no actual substance, he doesn't know how to react in a new situation because he can't copy anyone, so you put him in a new situation and he just uses whatever reaction is closest to that situation.

Thus, when he finally got back in the spotlight without a script, he devolved into madness IMMEDIATELY.

This is what the world is made up of, Millions and millions of shia leboufs, droning around, telling everyone they don't understand things, when in reality, it is the shia clones that understand nothing, they are only good at repeating things.

Imagine what will happen when the water stops working.

They will do what they have learned, millions of shia clones will wander around attacking people because that's what they saw in the movies.

Shia lepoof is an airhead.

FPBP

shias a pretty cool guy, eh kills trolls and doesnt afraid of anything

Shia is paranoid. He thinks that people are following him all over the world. What can Sup Forums do on his behalf?

Hello nigger

mentally ill person who needs help.

The last season of HWNDU in Finland was a curve ball that couldn't be out memed. A couple of fins trolled him in the exhibit using frog masks and MAGA hats while asking him stupid questions, but then security really started cracking down on all that.
We then managed to find his cabin, but no one wanted to fuck with him or his cabin. We knew he was mentally unstable and didnt want to get one of our agents killed, and we also didnt want him calling the police since the cabin was in the middle of a flat snowy field with no where to hide.
Every other prank, like shutting off the power to his cabin, shutting off the power to the art museum, pulling the fire alarm, defacing his cabin at night, putting a bag of shit down the cabin chimney, impersonating his agent (or any art agent) in order to obtain shia's personal info, or just breaking into the art museum to dismantle his exhibition, could've and probably would've landed us and our agents in deep doodoo.
But we did manage to keep him on edge the whole time, and that's really the whole point of HWNDU operations; to steadily destroy his mental health and self confidence as well as his own sense of security until he looses his shit and does something unbelievably stupid.

Kek

HWNDU divided my sides

HWNDU NUFFIN

A mentally unstable man.
TRIPS OR MORE SAYS HE'S GONNA KILL HIMSELF AT THE END OF THE YEAR.

Misunderstood genius and philosopher.

>You say that like it's a bad thing
Unless you're Hitler it pretty much is

Shia reminds me of this comic.

I kind of like to watch him suffer, even though I shouldn't, but the guy just keeps asking for it.

All his bullying and stupid "he will not divide us" antics and chants just proved he's a shitty person stuck in a lefty-commie bubble.

The fact that he went to such lengths to with the flag thing just shows he's a glutton for punishment and the thought of him being wrong has not crossed his mind in ages.

A hothead and a lolcow. I'd be lying if I say I hate him, he's a funny a meme.

memed to death

crazy alcoholic with aggression issues

if only he would swallow the redpill instead of seeking to drown himself in booze

Never before has any man born the brunt of weaponized autism to such a degree. He is a broken shell of a man. With great memes comes great responsibility, my dudes.

Used as a human ATM by his poorer than dirt parents. Probably never has had real friends all his life. Call me a softy

youtube.com/watch?v=KZ720Ns6HHM

a true scholar and amateur cartographer...
the public rarely recognizes a genius
in their own time

He's like a retarded puppy that brings you immense joy in your life.

>Probably never has had real friends all his life.
This part I'd believe. Difficult enough to find true friends even without people wanting to mooch off your success.

>/pol broke this man, i use to think he was a decent person but /pol attacked him so ferociously and with such vigor that his soul crumpled to dust, he is no longer a man, he is on the bring on mental insanity

Yeah he got trolled super hard. I know how that can Fuck with you pretty bad. It happens to the best. When you subject yourself to something this huge, you are truly asking for whatever you get. In the end it will make him stronger. Through it all I still like this guy. I've always tried to tell people that there's a line you shouldn't cross when it comes to fighting over beliefs and world direction. I think the should be rules of engagement. I don't think waking down the dark allies of Sup Forums at night should ever go passed mentally unstable. People literally commit suicide and that's not funny. You want to be a real warrior, go fight in real wars. Encouraging mental instability and suicide is not good. He's strong enough not to but remember we're all just people on this planet and nobody should have to go crazy trying to be passionate about their beliefs. So I think he's alright. Even though he doesn't know exactly what he's doing. Maybe he will learn that there are reasons why he got so much attention and pushback. I don't think he did it for his career. He just really believed in what he believes in. That's awesome

Shame that the Finns were too inept to find them when they were a month in Lapland.

American HWNDU was the best show I've seen in years though. Especially the flag grabbers from Tennessee were GOAT.

kike nigger

He will not divide us.

SO he believes in being a massive faggot? I was banned from Facebook of ten years for calling someone who was making gay comments toward me a fag. That is what Shia LaBouf fights for and why he deserves to be made a painful example of what happens to SJW CUNTS

>My friends brother arrested him Saturday night in Savannah. He was drunk and asked someone for a cigarette. When the cop told him to kick rocks he told him he was gonna bite his nose off. When the cop went to arrest him he bolted into a hotel. They thought he was on some kinda drug but to me he's just lost his mind since the HWNDU Trump thing. He was probably one of those child actors that got molested or something.

Cops think I'm on drugs cause I'm not scared of them and hyper aware of shit. I've never threatened a cop like that I don't think cuz that's just stupid. He's young and wild. He'll grow up and learn to deal with whatever makes him, him. I think he will be just fine. Hopefully he and Lindsay Lohan can get a grip on life and take it back of they want. That's a hard thing to look back on and live down but it's not impossible.

>He's fun to play capture the flag with

Or triangulate locations using images, Google earth and weather patterns