Why do all documentaries which actually go to Africa end up inadvertently dropping rp's on race?

Why do all documentaries which actually go to Africa end up inadvertently dropping rp's on race?

Chinese mining company goes to africa, struggles with useless natives
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Vice goes to Uganda, finds a drunk, brain-damaged population who don't work and spend the day shagging and abusing animals
youtube.com/watch?v=zL3UHF5SlEU

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=zL3UHF5SlEU
creators.com/read/thomas-sowell/01/12/an-ignored-disparity
newsrescue.com/blacks-especially-igbos-prove-more-intelligent-than-whites-including-the-asian-leaders/#axzz4ljMeYtv2
youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A
youtube.com/watch?v=GslPzhFLyas
youtube.com/watch?v=pKGzw8GROf0
youtube.com/watch?v=cP2RGCpV6-A
hooktube.com/watch?v=GslPzhFLyas
youtu.be/7K5qVWG5CXU
youtu.be/rvgBvwfW5Dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>unarchived VICE youtube
Use hooktube to prevent views

hooktube.com/watch?v=zL3UHF5SlEU

I love you man. No homo. Depriving shekels from kikes is what hurts them the most. If we could get now gookmoot to embed hooktube links...

I loved this scene

Because it's not a Hollywood film but a documentary where they can't twist the truth.

The concept of Africans as some noble black skin warrior who with stoic gaze watches herds of gazelle gallop across the savanna in front of the setting sun is entirely Hollywood creation. This is what the average white person thinks, but its total fabrication.
When you show them Liberia, the average neighborhood in Kenya, the slums of Johannesburg, when you show them the Congo they're forced to confront reality. An uncomfortable reality which is utterly at odds with their fantasy image.
You show them the real African man and they stop thinking "oh those poor children need our money" and they start thinking "I can't believe we give them money to live like this."

Empire of Dust is such a redpilled documentary that more people need to see.

I remember when Eddy was a passenger in Yun's car and despite knowing Chinese fluently, he tells Yun to turn on the headlights. In broad daylight. Critical thinking in non-existent in Kolwezi.

It is kind of confusing how this thing works out. There was a tribe called the Igbos (or Ibos) in Nigeria. When the British invaded Nigeria, the Igbos went straight for the schools. When Nigeria got its independence, the Igbos climbed the top of the ladder and became even smarter than many white people existing.

creators.com/read/thomas-sowell/01/12/an-ignored-disparity

newsrescue.com/blacks-especially-igbos-prove-more-intelligent-than-whites-including-the-asian-leaders/#axzz4ljMeYtv2

Yet this is one of the few. If you've seen the movie "Empire of Dust", the people living in the Dominican Republic of Congo didn't do that for some reason. They could have, but they didn't. The Congo's independence was 50 years ago. The Chinese had to come in and rebuild the railroads despite high technology being introduced to Belgium.

youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A

>it was made in China

Oh shit, Africa goes for it

kek i was skimming through this documentary yesterday and saw this bit. nigger bringing the bantz

Burger here

Most Africans are good people - a world apart from the African American Cancer back home.

That being said, they have a shitty culture. It's not a culture where hard work is highly valued, or where people take pride in contributing to something bigger than themselves. They few that don't follow this trend, and become highly successful here, are usually inspired by American success, or the success of other Western nations.

Most Africans, if they can obtain food, water, and shelter, are satisfied. They feel driven for more.

Combine that with a harsh environment, political, ethnic, and religious turmoil, and batshit crazy wildlife, and you have a recipe for a third world continent.

I don't believe you.

>That being said, they have a shitty culture.
No they have shitty genes. Go test their IQ.

I hate niggers in general but this is genuinely funny

I found it hardly appropriate for the chinaman to criticize his black translator for what his country does

and the conditions in african countries are so bad how can they be expected to maintain foreign tech anyway.

>Foreign tech
>Railroads, roads, and buildings
>Sitting on some of the most resource rich areas on the planet for stuff that's even growing in demand

Just because he was stern with a guy and it hurt your feelings doesn't mean he's wrong.

There were a few gems in this doc; this was one of them..

Also how did they get bad? Why are the colonized areas better off than the non colonized? Why do things go to shit with the natives take back control thanks to international pressures?

Haiti is another prime example. Their quality of life is lower than it was in the 1700s.
They had infrastructure. They were given directly examples of how to govern. They destroyed everything once it was in their own hands.
Even when the US sent in Marines to build roads, hospitals, and schools, the blacks literally tore it all down when they left. This happened twice. Same results both times.

>Africans Have Never Built a Major Enduring City in 3,000 Years
The FUCK is this nigger talking about? THE FUCK?
He fucked up the era of Peter the Great, the location of Saint Petersburg and a bunch of other things just in the first 3 minutes.

This is the last time I opened a Youtube link by a retarded crypto-amerifat. Before this I got a retard post some Nibiru bullshit with a straight face as educational material.

reality is racist

This documentary is awesome.
Law and Disorder in Johannesburg
Give it a watch sometime. Louis Theroux has made some hilarious documentaries on American culture, but that episode is just one massive redpill about the fall of South Africa. Louis didn't seem too thrilled about that.

That's why liberals are always trying to shut it down.

Haiti is the only place ever where the slaves btfo'd their masters. They are proud of this and will not accept any help from "blancas". That said, anyone with money there is corrupt as hell.

Don't forget Cowboy Capitalists.

Vice tags behind Americans trying to move some freight to South Sudan. Turns out that the only black driver is stealing gas from his employer, so a white man has to take over.
youtube.com/watch?v=GslPzhFLyas

>Haiti is the only place ever where the slaves btfo'd their masters.

Haitians were riled up and aided by 80,000 British troops, and they attacked the French and other colonists during an outbreak of yellow fever. Its not really a case of them valiantly fighting for independence, the French had already made them all free people before the attack happened.
They're just dumb, they don't have the capacity for intellect that other ethnic groups do.

I dl'd that Chinese one but havent watched it yet.

Objective truth and you're surprised? Take off the flag and sit in the corner you faggot.

>he literally don't know that IQ tests are a small fraction of what is required to detetmine someone's intelligence and cognitive functioning

>he unironically believes that culture and environment has no sway on the outcome of such tests

>he unironically doesn't believe iQ can change under a variety of circumstances.

its becuase there documentaries the cant twist the truth or edit out rp out like in movies or commercials its filmed on the spot.

Here's something else about private security firms in South Africa. It's really jarring seeing all the walls, barbed wire, and electric fences required to keep out the niggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=pKGzw8GROf0

because reality is redpilled?

Daily reminder that Jews ruined Uganda with those democratic puppets because Idi Amin killed Yoni Netanyahu.
youtube.com/watch?v=cP2RGCpV6-A

found the retarded nigger

Africans are worst than Americoons cuck. The fucking DNA of Africans us why Americoons are cancer to begin with.

Another good vice doc is Africa's Cowboy Capitalists. Short doc about a UN contractor trying to get some heavy equipment moved from South Africa to South Sudan. Gives you an idea of how fucked all these countries are and also how useless the UN's programs really are.

hooktube.com/watch?v=GslPzhFLyas

Keep lying, maybe someone will believe it

based afribantz

>he literally don't know
>don't

Low IQ nigger detected. Keep blaming racism for your failure to get a job you illiterate monkey.

IQ tests measure an individual's potential to succeed in a WESTERN civilization, nothing more. It's primarily a measure of your pattern recognition, memory capacity, and thinking speed.

If you want to argue that there's more to "intelligence" than the IQ test you are correct, but you'd be talking about things that aren't necessary for survival in civilization, i.e. not dying in Africa.

Kony 2012 you guys!!!

We all need to donate so we can change the world

Only Western civilization? lmao

It works anywhere, even in the wild.

Pattern recognition, memory capacity, and thinking speed are vital to survive.

>It works anywhere, even in the wild.

Maybe if you're with a large tribe of people, a.k.a. a proto-civilization. But if you're by yourself and alone, I don't think so.

My belief is that having a high IQ in the wild is more likely to get you killed because you'd spend too much time thinking about things. Your lower brain and spinal cord can react much faster than your upper brain can and is responsible for split second reactions that save your life.

second funniest moment in the documentary.

Two of the biggest redpill docs about africa
youtu.be/7K5qVWG5CXU
youtu.be/rvgBvwfW5Dw
Also Belgium did nothing wrong

Humans and proto-humans have been living in tribes even when we looked like monkeys. What, exactly, does it matter "being alone"? We are talking about African tribes, i.e. proto-civilization.

Also, pretty sure reflexes and IQ are correlated positively.

Don't repeat yourself.

Empire of Dust is a great study on international business.
Never think you can turn a shithole country and it's people into a profit. In the end you become a babysitter and waste valuable time, money, and man power.
Never do business in a foreign land if you can't speak the language yourself. Those scenes where Eddy pretty much lies and undermines Lao Yang's attempts to get gravel is infuriating.
Also the scene where they mock the Chinese guy trying to direct them was bad too.

Having high IQ does not hamper your reactions or your ability to make quick decisions.
Life is not a game where you sacrifice some points for other stats.