Tell me, why aren't you supporting the only secessionist movement that matters?

Tell me, why aren't you supporting the only secessionist movement that matters?

I don't like the name. We kicked the Acadiens out. It should all be called New Scotland and really should be the 51st state.

t. Nova Scotian living in PEI

THIS
New England Ethnostate NOW!

It will only gain force and become an actual thing when the States separate again and Canada breaks.

I don't know about Massachusetts, why don't we take upstate new York as Lebensraum instead? That way we'll also have access to the Great Lakes via Lake Ontario

Even so, we should begin laying the ground work for this now

Honestly not sold on the name either, but I thought it sounded nice and worked as a corollary to Cascadia

And I'd prefer we just call ourselves "Nova Scotia" over "New Scotland". "Nova Britannia" perhaps.

We must retake Boston.

Out of the way
Real secession movement coming through

Harold is a faggot

I have a lot of respect for PNW, we'd like to set up an east coast equivalent, our two nations can be friends
I feel the same way about the name desu, what about "New Albion"?

Massachusetts is deep blue mate

this
Nova Scotia, Nova Britannia or nothing

Yeah the Northwest Initiative at large isnt that bad but I hold that Harold is a sperg.

And New Albion is neat.

And Boston will need to be cleansed. But Western Mass is pretty much just New Hampshire.

Oh and here's the flag is anyone wants it.

What if we hold off on attaining Massachusetts for awhile? Establish ourselves asa nation and then subvert the populace like the Russians did to Crimea? Or if the us breaks down we might be able to just buy it

Nations claim territory beyond their actual jurisdiction all the time. We should be forthright.

Besides its not like we'll be running this country anytime soon. IRA-style though, maybe.

Nah m8 once we've kicked the Muslims out, we'll come back to Canada and deal with the French problem before annexing them into the Anglo-union.

>implying that will ever happen
Mate, I....
Fair point

Just as likely as America not just simply collapsing into Chinese warlord tier states.

Not without a North American Troubles it won't

So if this works does that mean we can kick Quebec out of Canada? The only thing holding us back is access to the Maritimes..

Yea sure. But didnt you guys have a little squabble with marxists quebecois nationalists a while back?

I think you grossly underestimate the current situation in America, the country is now more divided than ever, there is no nation nor fraternal bonds between citizenry, the only thing that unites us is the laws which we are subject to, and that is a very weak bond

Give it 20 years and I guarantee you'll see secessionist movements pop up all around making head way, nevertheless it's important to lay the ground work now

>call secessionist state 'Acadia'
>flag has literally fuck all to do with Acadia when it actually existed
since most of them got deported anyways, somehow newfoundland and new england are lumped into this mess, why call it acadia at all?

addressed earlier, I just thought the name was nice. Nova Britannia seems to be the current favorite.

Best secessionist movement coming through

wew I just looked that up and this guy is a badass

Considering that Cascadia is 4500 km from New Acadia I don't think there's much conflict.

inb4 Cascadian/Nova Scotian hyperwar

How about Nouveau Acadie?

MA population is larger than the rest of the highlighted region combined. Don't think a Russia vs Crimea scenario would be possible.

Frenchies fuck off, its an Anglo-Celt ethnostate (other whites are allowed but you better assimilate)

Yeah and the IRA was outnumbered too

>Negrochusetts.

>yea and IRA was outnumbered too
And the north belongs to who again?
Yea, desu I don't even want mass, I'd rather take upstate New York

How about Vinland, or New Vinland for a name? Its what the Vikings called the General area

LARPy, 1.0, and we're not Nords, we're primarily Anglo-Saxons and Celts.

Id like to come up with an original name desu

There's not even a lot of blacks here. And since the Fenway thing, everyone is reminded once more of the racism here. We sell liquor in our gas stations on Sunday, age of consent for non-virgins is 16. And we have legal pot.

Because I don't fucking live their you dumbass.

Maine is best state in that Area.
Prove me wrong

...ok?

Maine is pretty good. I like Vermont quite a bit though.

Vermont is beautiful but filled with Urbanite kikes from Jew York, however given its small population of 600k I think we can change that if we encourage right wing whites to migrate there
Maine is beautiful senpai, I like NH a lot too

Secession isn't allowed until the USA collapses. You can thank your ancestors to outlawing it.

> filled with Urbanite kikes from Jew York
eh just put Burlington under marshal law it'll be fine

Exactly
I think the idea of secession might be more receptive given the current political climate, social apathy, and events such as the Scottish independence referendum

NH>Maine

I haven't been to Vermont so I wouldn't know

Sup Forums , when will you take the Republic of Acadia Anglo-Saxon Pill ?

Yes. But calling it an enthnostate is the fastest way to get it stalled. Just leave that part out and it's cool. It's already quite white.

Anglo-Saxons are /aesthetic/. Celts are folksy and fun. My favorite two ethnicities tbqh.

Agreed 100%, outside of Mass these places are all 95% white and above. So long as we restrict immigration it'll be a white ethnostate de facto.

I think it can be done, once the state is established we can conduct a census and implement an immigration system parallel to the national identity act of 1924
Which would establish limited immigration almost exclusively available for whites

So long as we dont have our own 1965

We won't

Another issue is actually attracting white migration to these areas, one of the road blocks is a lack of available work. Paradoxically, if there is a job boom it could very well attract beaners as well, so we have to be careful

put me in for NE statehood. Then we can try and meme the newfies into the state. I can make propaganda "documentaries"

someone make a discord so we can do the indivisible shit like soros

Sure here.

discord gg /FxNkK5B

We could also try to incorporate maritime themes into the name/flag