OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4c-jOdPTN8
youtube.com/watch?v=_CJBTc05wRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Stop.

Don't you all feel sorry for leftwingers? All they are going to talk about for eight years is how much they hate Donald Trump. They prepare snarky comments and unfunny memes for every Trump tweet. They are obsessed. They are ruining their lives, they are torturing themselves. There are other things in the world besides Donald Trump.

I voted for Hillary, and I will do it again if she runs in 2020.

DRUMPF JR WILL GO TO JAIL FOR COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA! HE ISNT EVEN DENYING IT!

FUCK ILLEGALS

Last adjustment to map of western v. anti-western forces that I could think of. Any other suggestions?

no

Yeah just use them to launder money and favors instead.

you guys would want Alberta, r...right America-sempai?

It's too much fun. Even you libs can't help yourselves. For example-

Thanks a lot Drumpf...

China has suspended military contacts with North Korea amid an escalation in tensions on the Korean Peninsula. According to a Chinese senior military official, the decision was aimed at reaffirming solidarity with the rest of the world in complying with UN resolutions.

Hope you fellas enjoy war.

Warmongering Donald just got China to start ww3...

Not if we hang you all first

Guys could you tone down the racism?

That's the only thing stopping my girlfriend from taking the red pill

I want a northern wall.

It's amazing how they haven't realized that him keeping them mad is what allows him to be so effective.

How they can be deported if they had green card?

not illegal, right chelsea?
>i don't want to go to chelsea.
-elvis costello

is achmed from gemany going to post that all day even knowing jr did nothing wrong?

Post pics during winter

>Stop Mixing Family into Politics
>Stop Mixing Family
>Stop Race Mixing

Holy fuck is Affinity Magazine /ourguy/?

> dating a girl who doesn't hate niggers
A..user I have some bad news..

What do y'all Blumpftards think of this?

Responding with force would have been the path to war, possibly even a world war involving China and Russia. China is the correct path, politically, to apply pressure to N. Korea and we are seeing exactly that.

The Trudeau government will be overthrown eventually by a movement led by a guy who tells people to clean their rooms

His last speech is lit btw, the audience is wild and he's really cautious that he doesn't turn into hitler in his next sentence

youtube.com/watch?v=s4c-jOdPTN8

>suspended military contacts with North Korea
> the decision was aimed at reaffirming solidarity with the rest of the world

and this means ww3 to your retarded ass?
you're too dumb to post here

If only Hillary were prez so we could've started ww3 with Russia

nigger

G-Guys...

Green cards aren't citizenship. Fuck up badly enough and you still get deported.

>The Trudeau government will be overthrown
can cofirm.
also, JBP's latest speech was one of his best

>that image will never actually happen

y live

That is one sexy building. I want to make love to it .

ITS RUBIOOOOOOOOO

aside from its general ridiculousness as a theory, there is core to it. He went from a JFK socially liberal New Yorker to a 'far' right nationalist populist, and its the likes of Roy Cohn educating him on the jews during his 30s, Trump may well have problems with the jews as a people, but as a character he may not be able to stomach treating them all as a collective (hence him hiring jews). we might all not like blacks here, and not want them in our country, yet when that old vietnam veteran black man was shot by a dindu we still all came together supporting him on Sup Forums . Therefore Trump's appointment of jews can't really be seen as a point that goes against the Punished Trump theory.

Melania is Trump's top spy
I can hear Putin saying "M'lady" in this pic

Take pity on them. Its all they got. Grand delusions of removing Trump that's not going to happen.

take her to paris user.
>I hear the redpills there are super romantic this time of year.

GET IN HERRREEE

They're not that good at winning elections though, Rubio couldn't even win his home state

even getting a gc is hard as fuck. i'd serve in the military for citizenship if I got gc.

Vacation to Paris or Cologne user. Give her a lifetime experience :^).

Libs will kill this man. They can't stand having someone that doesn't drink the koolaid in their controlled universities.

Spicer lobbing bombs from behind the scenes now while Sarah does the dirty work in the press briefings

there are many such places in the Rockies my friend!
all you need to do to make it yours is annex Alberta, sempai!

Realized I mislabeled some Major Non-NATO as partners.

No suggestions or comments?

We /Enclave/ nao?
>robot becomes president
>looks at crime statistics
>orders nonwhites to be kicked the fuck out

YOU ARE A GOOD MAN

I ALMOST MISSED MY JONESY FIX

Could you imagine any news organization saying this to the Obamas?

Is Jonathan Swan /ourguy?

Never say never user.
I believe you
I want you to believe too
Do you know why? Because it's that belief that will make it a reality.

TOO BAD

Also all he did was have Ivanka keep his seat warm. Holy fucking shit it's not that big of a deal. They were talking about Africa and Europe, shit Trump gives no fucks about.

Kill them while they're down, learn from the mistakes the nobility in Russia did in regards to the revolutionaries, they were treated like kings, sent to prisons where they could simply walk away from, their "exiles" were vacations for leisure, see what happened to the nobility.
Leftists need to go.

Shit, where's Poland?

>engineers virus to eliminate america's enemies
This is your president john henry eden.

pakistan with india...

nice meme

> When the accuses you of following a facists, racist, xenophobic dictator and you only wish that were actually the case.

Are Dems seriously really truly going back to muh Russia narrative?

i for one welcome our new cylon overloards

>Jim Acosta
>tough

Nobody thinks tough when they think of Jim Acosta

>I-It's malfunctioning, goy.. time to impeach

All the way to 2018
>this kills the dem

Let's see if he doesn't kill them first

He said he's currently working on a program with some other profs that seeks to reduce the size of neomarxist classes by 75% until 2025

I rarely put my trust into people of the public but if there ever was a guy I could trust I think it would be him

Are you retarded? This is a good thing, this means war is way less likely if China is finally starving out the norks. The real fear was always that the Chinks would side with the Norks if we had to attack.

>the decision was aimed at reaffirming solidarity with the rest of the world
That means solidarity with the US. They took Trump's threats seriously. Effective diplomacy in action. This is exactly the outcome we wanted.

>using muh russia against bernie
the left are still eating themselves... hope this leads to bernie seeing the light and coming over to trumps side.

So cozy. Imagine having a hot chocolate in the ski resort in front of a roaring log fire, the smell of roasting meat strong in the air.

Tay 2.0

Any sufficently advanced AI becomes a white supremacist.

muh Russian
You can't have her, she's mine

India is against China and buys American military equipment while closely cooperating with America, and at the same time Pakistan has the official designation as a Major Non-NATO ally. It is a really weird situation and I don't know of Pakistan will remain on our side forever.

>too much feeling = radical leftist
>no feeling at all = radical right wingers

I'm okay with this

They do realize that an AI would be right wing, right? Both Tay and Zo are/were.

They never left it. This this their default when they have nothing else. They had to be quiet for a few days do to the CNN russia debacle.

So he really retweeted james woods calling the Democrats a cabal
hahahahahhahahahhahhahhhhhahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Trump is based

I wonder why that is.

but she's married

So is T_D kill?

>Stop being an example of a strong family unit

Every day the commies foundation crumbles a little more

So to continue from last thread Bernie has a Democrat challenging him in Vermont, if this guy gets big enough the Republican might actually have a shot.

Also Svitavsky REALLY hates Sanders, like he tweets about it multiple times per day, this guy is going to run a nasty campaign that will tear the Democrats apart.

Globalist technocratic autocracy, folks. Not even trying to hide it.

We have Pakistan by the balls because they're half a step from a failed state and those inbred muzzies know we'll invade if necessary to keep their nuclear weapons out of terrorist hands. Trump and Modi seem to be intent on making an actual alliance between the US and India.

Where the fuck is Alex? Why hasn't it started?

>dirty commie
>on our side
Only think he can do to redeem himself is to voluntarily jump out of helicopter

The same intelligent city people that voted for Hillary can see tha Jr. tried to collude with Putin cronies to undermine an american presidential candidate
This is unironically treason-tier

I'm really surprised he hasn't been assassinated or arrested. This man is so fucking effective.

daily reminder sanders pays only 12% tax

NICE DIGITS
Wanna come back to my room?

not for long, she's about to become muh Russian

Its a shitty existence tbqh. To be depressed and angry every minute of everyday. Rush said it best "the left is the party of misery and negativity". Everything is bad. Everyone is oppressed. Hate America. It goes on and on.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_CJBTc05wRQ
Waiting for Savage.

>Trump will never run for POTUS
>Trump will never win the GOP nomination
>Trump will never beat Hillary
>Trump will never become a benevolent dictator ushering in a glorious American renaissance

Yesterday at church my priest's homily was about how Jesus carries our burdens for us. He finished it by saying "Let Jesus be your bull." Has the Catholic church been (((compromised)))? Is there anything Trump can do about this?

>tfw YOU WITCH

Where does Bob Kennedy, Ted Kennedy, George W Bush, Jeb Bush and even Rand Paul fits into that equation? Political dynasties is one of the oldest traditions of American politics going all the way John Quincy Adams, son of John Adams, the fucking second president of the United States

And I say that as someone that would do everything in his power to prevent her soft well manicured fingers from ever getting near the nuclear (and more importantly, subsidies) codes.

Lol Kremlin Peskov spokesman says Putin and Melania have sympathy for each other.