Can we buy a warship or a sub to sink the charity boats who smuggle in mudslimes from Libia?

Can we buy a warship or a sub to sink the charity boats who smuggle in mudslimes from Libia?

We could do it with a fishing boat and AK's for a low budget option.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY
livescience.com/603-military-plans-cyborg-sharks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ9jMwgoTZA
wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good luck finding a harbor in a nation that won't arrest you for terrorism.

Come back with a few fish and who's to know what we were up to.

INCENDIARIES

though, this is the real problem

we would need to pay real pirates to do it since they're already pirates

I have the goods but on the other side of the planet. Would take a few months to get there.

why not use libyan ports?

The fucking Navy?

Because there are dozens of pirates in mediterranean

Cracking idea old bean.

I like your thinking. Would flair guns do the job? They would sink the slime's boats.

For $25,000 cash the sloop of war is yours.

Piss off, they cant even stop fucking rubber dingies with an outboard!

theres satellites recording every inch of the waters at all time, 24/7. they could track whatever boat you have back to the day it was wooden planks at the shipyard. you cant get away with shit out at sea.

THAT'S IT!

We can hire Somalian Pirates to do it for us! Brilliant!

Yes, but running them under the keel at night is a better option. Also have chum on board to lure in the sharks to finish the job. Don't want to leave a mess.

really the only way you could do this is to get a boat that looks like a NGO ship and then sail near human traficker boats and when they capsize themselves you just sail away laughing.

Otherwise you are a pirate.
youtube.com/watch?v=i8ju_10NkGY

So you are saying we really need a u-boat?

They absolutely can, but are told not to. If you start blowing up ships full of "innocent refugees", you're going to provoke a violent response. Before all of that though, do you even have any idea how much a submarine or a combat ship would cost to buy and crew? Not to mention the armaments.

false it is radar recorded but smaller ships that don't have radar reflectors are difficult to track.

But you can get away with human trafficking millions of violent niggers into Europe. Odd, isn't it?

Those are too far and mostly already dead. They've been exterminated by PMCs.

>Otherwise you are a pirate.
wasnt that the point?

just wanted to make sure you knew what you were getting into.

Just steal one. What are they going to do?

Crowd funding? Some ballbag got 10's of 1000's to make some potato salad, this is a worthy cause.

How old are you?

It is a reoccuring theme that they sink their own boats upon seeing an European vessel arise, because they now they will save them and take them on board for all Europeans have this empathy. All you would have to do is get close enough with a large vessel for them to see you and they will sink their boats and drown themselves.

>group of 40 travel to libya
>buy a dinghy
>put on arab sheik disguises
>shout ulalalah at charity boat
>climb onboard and take it over
>use it to sink immigrant boats

Ok you are 34. Do you live in a seaport in the UK? How much experience do you have on boats?

We could even use the charity boat crew as chum

What if we made mini cruise missiles using raspberry pis and arduinos for guidance and stabilization, and then lob them at the charity boats?

Ship building exp + sail boating

Yeah, but let's keep doing nothing out of fear of going to jail and just vote "le based conservatives XD" next election

certainly a better option would be to scuba and blow a hole in their hulls one night.
You'd have to do several in a short span to preserve the element of surprise.

don't they use shitty inflatable boats for that stuff?
it would be easier to shoot them down with some riflemen

Commercial drones with hand grenades?

Underrated

Too trackable. Kamikaze sharks on the other hand...
>livescience.com/603-military-plans-cyborg-sharks.html

Genius.

Ok. I'm a sailor with sailboats. The kind that can circumnavigate the globe and all that. Also scuba diver. Just too far away to do any good. Otherwise it'd be game on niggers.

Taking out the charity boats where they shouldn't be would should stop others trying in future.

Lay sub-sea mines made from goat dung and razor blades

Couldn't you just use the drones to dump bloody chum on them? Nurture shark feeding dependency based on immigration routes like the Middle Passage..

Then say you're trying to drop lures for off shore fishing?

Still need to capsize the boats...

I have seen decent sized boats/ships for sale in the 60-100k range, if you could find say 100 people to each pitch in 1k it'd be very doable
Maybe reach out to Daily Stormer, they could help with crowd funding

You take a pipe section and make it into a torpedo powered by electric motor and acoustic sensors and used by guidance system to home in on specific propeller noise. When in range the warhead detonates and goodbye niggers.

>Otherwise it'd be game on niggers.

Top kek

Any chance of mining the Libyan coast?

Sup Forums navy ship names?

The SS BREIVIK

PNS Retribution

literally makes no sense

Should we publicly fund a warship as a social service?

You don't need that shit. You could attach limpets at the docks, or any transmitter allowing you to intercept them in any damn ship, get out, and attach an explosive charge to their hull. All you need is some damn diving equipment and explosives.

U.S.S. Adolf Hitler

You're right!
Sink them in the act of people smuggling and it should stop others doing it. Public scrutiny and such...

H.M.S Donald Trump

Wouldnt sharks attack a chum soaked rubber dinghy?

Only to get off the coast, where the NGO ships pick them up.

Genius

Viking blood awakens!

Why sink it when you can pirate it? Board them, put the crew into the lifeboats and set them adrift, you are now captain of the ship.

>first step towards the goal done

Just ram them. Less legal troubles if it comes to that and less things required.

You know these shits pay thousands in cash to smugglers to get them on an NGO ferry into Europe, right?

All you have to do is sail next to them, pick them up, and drop them right back off at Libya
They'll tell everyone thats still looking to go that it's a terrible idea and that they shouldn't waste their money.

Do this for a few months, and the problem solves itself, they won't be able to afford any more smugglers and they'll tell everyone Europe is an unreachable scam

>assault with a deadly boat 1st degree

This a very good idea actually, false flag as NGOs and dump them back in Libya, if you're caught you can still say
>I was being a Good Samaritan and bringing them to land
However, the only problem I see is actually dumping them in Libya, I imagine you would get taken hostage or your boat/ship stolen in the least

could work

You'd still need plausible deniability and make your attacks appear random.

Because you'd need to make a great organization to find use for a ship, and it would implicate you all in criminal activity while limpets could be done with as few as 2 people, executed even with just a fucking speedboat if you take off in Libya, or one single guy at the docks, and close to impossible to track save for the explosives manufacturing which of course is always risky.

you are a fucking retard, sharks don't eat boats

no they would not

>we know what happens across millions of square miles of ocean at all times
>sea-niggers still take over boats with nothing more than a rubber raft and a stolen AK

Hmmn...

Underwater

why not just volunteer at the charity group?

>drive back to Libya
>niggers nig and kill you and drive your boat to Europe
bad plan

what is with this guy and his fascination with chum?

sharks aren't going to leap out of the water and attack people just because they got some fish guts on them, christ

>recording every inch of the waters at all time, 24/7
And yet they still can't find MH370. Really makes you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ9jMwgoTZA

generation identity plans something similar

probably underage b& or landlubber (worse)

I think we need to get to the root of the problem. Sinking a perfectly good boat isn't going to solve the problem. Making Jews swim to Madagascar is.

Which guy are you talking about?

Tel aviv? Just give the merchants enough sheckles and they'll help claim your innocents too!

have a (u)

Accidents happen m8. Bad weather. Not paying attention. Bla bla. I don't think shooting them or planting mines is any more legal but this is not as obvious. It's the best, least extreme thing that someone that wants to do something can do. What the fuck else do you suggest? It's not like any legal option is left.

Unless you are pro more NGO boats fishing refugees in which case you should KYS.

I mean, if you guys wait 7 years I'll be able to finish off paying medical school debts and start funding

You need a two pronged attack, one group of ships torpedoing NGO ships and another just gunning down rapefugee ones.

>drive near spotting distance of ngo boat
>throw torp in the water
The "authorities" will only see an exploding sinking ngo ship

Well you know my sailboat is on autopilot and I was cruising along gettting some sleep and woke up when I heard the screams as I went over them...

That would be the best case scenario. But while I said could be done a couple of times by some soon to be martyr, what you are saying is sci-fi.

In 7 years the seas will no longer be a problem. That's when we'll need tanks and shit.

Generation ID got their ship delivered today.

Untersee

Source? Pic?

What about law on the sea outside countries' waters?

LMAO
thanks for the laff m8
ava (you)

>american brainwash at its finest
Im sorry to tell you this, darling. But, no. Your military are not gods on earth, I am sorry but its true

Identitäre bewegung already doing this

They need funds btw

wesearchr.com/bounties/defend-europe-identitarian-sar-mission-on-the-libyan-coast

See? It could give you a chance at innocence. Way better than mowing them down with AKs and saying that you are trying to save Europe. This won't give you second a chance.

I understand that you guys have never really done much in terms of actual warefsre asides stupid religious shit back in the dark ages, but the sea is ALWAYS important. How the fick do you get supplies from one coast to another without a fleet that's bigger than your enemy's? All the greatest empires in history with exception for mongols used the sea expertly and their trade and treasure fleets were fucking massive.

scuba scuttling of NGO ships in European port is another option, but it is high risk because some camera will catch you and some faggot will rat you out, plus the part where it is illegal and you're likely to get caught with evidence.

Limpets would be insta-jail, but unknown why the NGO became damaged. Simple damaging of hull is time consuming, questionable effectiveness and likely discovery of damage while in port but doesn't involve manufacture of illegal items.

Overall the only effective means I see is false flagging as an NGO near the Libyan coast and failing to render aid. After all you can't be held liable for not rendering aid when the act would have put your ship into grave danger (hijacking)