Mormons are the last hope of the white race

>Christian
>moral
>hardworking
>insulated against degeneracy
>large families
>armed

Why haven't you joined the Church of Jesus Christ and Latter Day Saints?

Mormons are cypto-kikes

Mormons are not Christian.

t. a Baptist.

Those dudes are fucking weird just look at them.

They're worse than muslims.

Mormons insulate themselves from degeneracy, but don't fight it.

>mock Joe Smith
>don't get suicide bombed or trucked

>baptist aka gibs me donations
>baptist aka negro church

I dont believe god exists

>conned by a known charlatan

mor(m)ons:
>weird
>super fucking weird
>cult-like
>can't drink
>can't smoke
>can't swear
not for me, thanks

I'd rather have a godly nigger than a faggot traitor.

>christian
>white

i have never met someone who was mormon....

I was raised in Southern Baptist churches, you wannabe Christian.

Because it's a blatant Ponzi scheme based on made up bullshit.

Mormons are not Christians.

>t. catholic heretic

Glad I'm not the only one to say that.

I was Mormon until I was 14, you want to talk about weird you should try being baptized for the dead.

I'd rather be suicide bombed than have a bunch of suit wearing bicycle niggers beating on my front door

>Not taking the Christian-Atheist pill

Mormons get baptized? Bullshit. Probably not even a full submersion. And if it is, it's probably in shit because they're full of it.

Baptized for dead?

These men are recruited for high level government jobs. Multilingual and dedicated, clean living, hard working. It’s a good culture but bad religion.

Multiple wives when?

t. degenerate

>>insulated against degeneracy
LOL 50 years ago maybe. They're worse than the fucking Lutherans and Catholics at importing refugees and feeding niggers in Africa on """"""""missionary""""""""" trips.

Plus I dated one for a while and she had no problem with premarital sex but wouldn't drink caffeine or alcohol. Weird bunch of people I tell ya.

>recruited for high level government jobs
Ha. Hahahahaha.

Why are the baptismal fonts in the temple in Utah held up by golden bulls

Mormons baptize dead people as Mormons they admire.

The Mormon holy land is in the US. The only time they leave their mecca is to convert others

Mormonism is a joke. Joseph Smith baptized himself, then lied that he and his friend baptized each other. It's just a weird cult plain and simple.

It is baptism by full emersion, followed by laying on of hands by those with priesthood to bless or pass on the Holy Spirit.

I was baptized and given this blessing 15 times in a row wearing a white suit that looks like the dough boy. All in the name of dead native Americans with crazy names in a baptismal font that sits upon 20 cattle statues, shit is spooky.

One thing that really turned me of was when my grandpa died he was in the white dough boy suit when they buried him, and before they closed the lid the strapped on a weird hat as well and I tripped out.

dump religion, embrace new age +eugenics science.

God that is pathetic. You're supposed to invite them in and preach the good news. Tell them, they don't need Joseph Smith when they already have Jesus, that we are all brothers in Christ.

It's pure entertainment.

That's not a real baptismal, dude. It's by a bunch of people wearing special underwear and shit with 14 wives.

They are weird, I don’t remember why though. Mine were white actually.

They used to be. Now they are mostly weak blue pilled numales and quasi-faminists.

Mormons need a decade or two of hard persecution to get them back to being somewhat based.

t. Self hating mormon

Heretics! God will smite them.

Eh sure they are "white" but they certaintly aren't are best stock. They have genetically isolated themselves, selecting for the most toolbag of tools. In a way they are similiar to cucks, except for cultural marxism its for mormonism. I don't want a white race of cultists weirdos. I don't see that taking over the world again.

Because I don't think god in is real, plus they are really strict on vices like: Coffee, Weed, Alcohol, Opium, and Swearing.

But I really do like the fact that we have Mormons in the united states, they are very respectable people and great businessmen.

because i don´t like to trade one kind of degeneracy with another one

Because it's badass.

Really it's some symbolic 12 tribes of is real shit.

Just as themselves.

Maybe they're the last hope in the US, Europe is still 90% white with over 750 m people

>Insulated against degeneracy

All christ cucks are degenerate to their Jewish masters as they would race mix for their religion if told to at the drop of a hat (which they already do). When you put and ideology above your people and your bloodline you have already lost the war before the first shot. They are useful idiots at best.

a glass of wine with dinner? no. coffee in the morning? no. selling daughter to 70 year old church elder, perfectly acceptable. you make the call.

Literally the Jews of Christianity.
Zionist scum

When was the last time you heard a mormon killed a bunch of people over his religion or used the state to enslave women?

True, but at least they are decent people.

Just seems heretical when Moses top the Israelites on day twelve not to use gold calfs as idols

Mormonism is hertical as fuck.

>Christian

Mormonism is a false religion worshipping a false God.

And every mormon I know is fucking weird.

It is NOT the last hope of the white race. Mormonism is the last hope of Mormonism.

Oh no I hope we don't offend the jews...

I don't think I would want either desu senpai.

>Why haven't you joined the Church of Jesus Christ and Latter Day Saints?

because they're a Masonic pedophile cult

My cousin (lifelong atheist who did nothing but shit on me back when i was a christian) recently became a mormon because those faggots "restored his hope in humanity" what do?

>mormons are 1 person

>These men are recruited for high level government jobs
>Ha. Hahahahaha.

a ton of Mormons in the California FBI, where they do the worst shit the FBI does

like protect Whitey Bulger even though he's top ten most wanted

Mormonism >>> Christianity
Too bad mormonism is dead in germany.

>false gods

in one week you will turn up missing user hope it was worth it

>what do?

don't join his swinger club but bang all his wives

This.

They're cucks hoping they'll get to flee to some amazing planet after all is said and done instead of fighting for this one.

Who is also closet gay. McMullin should hang

Just wait, they will bet blacked and beaned just like every other religion
Once they realize they can make a quick buck getting brown asses in the temples

Not Christian. They are kinda cool, don't get me wrong, just not Christian.

It would be like calling Muslims Christians because they kinda throw Jesus in there somewhere. They're all wrong, and just trying to build stupid shit on top of the Word of the Lord.

And degeneracy has started getting in. It's too late for most of them.

All these faggot "ex mormons" who try to portray it as some sort of mysterious cult religion just want to feel important. It was just as stupid and fake as any other Christian religion. Regardless, they value the family, non-degeneracy, and vote party line. I'm not complaining.

My God is the one true God over the entirety of all creation. The Mormon God is (lol) just a man turned God.

They're not in DC though. They're a fucking cult like Scientology. Also, Whitey Bulger is being held in Florida. Not Cali.

Mormonism is pretty fucked up and degenerate at its core. Read "Under the Banner of Heaven" if you're interested.

Or calling Muslims Christians because they talk about Mary a lot.

I can hear your fedora tipping from here

Already happening. 1978 was a mistake.

Mormons are all fakers. They're like fake people wearing smiling masks. Deep down they all know the story of how they came to be is a joke by a con man. Their "religion" is no more religious than Scientology. It's a scam to milk money, exactly 10% of literally everything you earn.

The congregation chillingly smiles away their troubles, with the false notion they are the final chosen group to be saved. They live in a "just gotta make it to the end" mentality. Like, if they're the last survivors in a horror film, they'll be rewarded by god ala game show style.

The only reason they don't kill themselves is you go to purgatory if you do.

T. Ex-mo

God will smite the Mormons by train reking the most conservative states in America?

I know I shouldn't be surprised at hacks being hacks but goddamm that guy is over the top. Imagine what it was like back when Smith was alive.
>no I didn't make it all up for fresh pussy and power over men
>seriously you can't see the golden plates for yourselves you would die
No wonder people hated him, must have been infuriating.

Just because you were fake as shit doesn't mean they all all. Most exmos make the mistake of thinking all Mormons are just as big of pieces of shit as they are. In that case no wonder they hate and can't let go.

There is no God and therfore no true church but at least some religions actually put in some effort. Mormons are one of those.

this

yes but it was the mormons in the California FBI who were protecting him all those years on the run,

yeah the last Mormon who really looked like he might grab the presidency got shot didn't he?

No. I'm just saying the idea of Joseph smith finding golden plates in a hill is just as retarded as Moses climbing to the top of a mountain to find a talking, burning bush.

Cite your sources, retard

They look like 40 year old virgins,I don't know OP

>The only reason they don't kill themselves is you go to purgatory if you do.

a ton of their young men get excommunicated because there aren't enough young nubile wife cousins to go around

There's nothing white about Christianity. It's an imported, jewish religion that needs to be eliminated

Not really. Joseph Smith was just some fucking schizophrenic who thought he was a prophet. Nothing nearly as prolific as Christianity, edgy summerfag

Mormonism isn't Christianity, you wannabe Christian faggot.

well I have a lot of relatives working in the department of justice over the years, but I'm not the only one saying that, Whitey was hidden just fine in CA for a really long time, nobody is going to say the FBI in California didn't notice him or know he was there that long when he was on the most wanted list

Did you get fondled by daddy or something? You seem to have a lot of imaginary disdain. Just because you couldn't refrain from being a degenerate faggot doesn't mean you "escaped the cult".

That's not citing sources. That's saying "yeah I know people that know other people". You're a LARPer. Your family isn't in the FBI. I doubt a fucking Mormon could ever become a cop or even further than that, a federal agent.

This is 99% of exmos.

They were pieces of trash so they assume everyone else was too.

>recieving plates from a talking, burning bush
>prolific

But I'm just a summerfag.

It's hard to be "fake as shit" when you're born into it. I left because I realize how much of a scam the organization is, and I don't believe in their representation of god, if it exists.

What about the Amish ?

>mormons
>Christians

Pick one

anti tech

Why do mormons dress like fast food restaurant managers?

What the fuck are you even talking about? Moses was never given plates from the burning bush. Might wanna read Exodus again, faggot.

Abusive and violent