Why don't you believe the wealthiest should pay more taxes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnEe4oaSC88
pbs.org/newshour/bb/part-2-billionaire-warren-buffett-says-gop-health-reform-bills-relief-rich/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomperipossa_in_Monismania
tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353
nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html
archive.is/1s49F
riggedit.com/2017/06/29/america-freedom-to-fascism-youtube/
riggedit.com/category/taxes-2/
riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they already do

They should, not as much as they're required to now. It discourages business and they evade taxes instead.

Cause I'm gonna be rich once I become CEO of my own company so fuck that

Meaningless unless you first close the loopholes that allow them to get away with such a low percentage

This

Agreed comrade. Tax the rich at 100% and use that money to give the poor jobs. That way we increase production and proppel ourselves into the space age.

I don't believe anyone should pay taxes in the form of income tax.

Other taxes are debatable.

They already account for a large majority of taxes. The poor are the ones who aren't paying their fair share if anything.

They already do by default

>what is %

Fpbp

I do, and they do.

They pay 39.5% federal income tax. You have what you want.

Top 20% of Earners Pay 84% of Income Tax you lazy faggot thief.

youtube.com/watch?v=DnEe4oaSC88

if you ovetax them the will just move theire businesses and factory's overseas to countriesthat dont tax them as much.

Taxation is theft

billionaires need tax cuts. they don't have enough money.

the minimum wage has to be lowered. hard working poor have too much money.

there i just defined conservative ideology

because i don't think that those taxes would go anywhere good

i do think that the wealthier should be poorer

I seriously hope this is bait.
No one really can be this much of a moron.

I do

NOT

fuck off commie!

how dare u question our billionaire globalist overlords

They already pay way more taxes every year than you, me, and most other people would in a lifetime.

40-ish percent of government tax revenue comes from the top couple percent alone. I'd say they already pay more than their fair share.

Reminder that Republicans don't give a shit about the budget deficit. They want to bankrupt the country to give tax cuts to billionaires.

In America we believe that everyone should have the same responsibility. Everyone should pay the same percentage.

>le leftypol poster
>not globalist
I'm sure you also work, nothing sketchy here!

Part 2 — Billionaire Warren Buffett says GOP health reform bills are relief for the rich
pbs.org/newshour/bb/part-2-billionaire-warren-buffett-says-gop-health-reform-bills-relief-rich/

leftist memes are so fucking embarrassing, how fucking diet can you get

>only 100%

Get on Sweden's level, you capitalist pig

>"Pomperipossa in Monismania" (also called Pomperipossa in the World Of Money) is a satirical story written by the Swedish children's book author Astrid Lindgren in response to the 102% marginal tax rate that she incurred in 1976. It was published starting on 3 March 1976 in the Stockholm evening tabloid Expressen and created a major debate about the Swedish tax system.

>The marginal tax rate above 100%, dubbed the 'Pomperipossa effect', was due to tax legislation that required self-employed individuals to pay both regular income tax and employer's fees.

>The story, a satirical allegory about a writer of children's books in a distant country, led to a stormy tax debate and is often attributed as a decisive factor in the defeat of the Swedish Social Democratic Party, for the first time in 40 years, in the elections later the same year. Lindgren, however, continued to support the party for all her life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomperipossa_in_Monismania

The wealthy don't get more benefits from the government than anyone else, and the get fewer benefits that the poor. Why should they pay more if they don't get more out of it?

thanks for the tax cut donnie!

1)lets say I earn 10 shekels a year and give 4 of the shekels I earned to the government and receive 3 to 5 shekels worth of government services (healthcare, police patrols etc). I consider this fair.
2)now lets say I earn 1000 shekels a year. Why would I pay 400 shekels to the government if I'm still receiving only 3 to 5 shekels worth of government-provided services?

Because your narrowly defined idea of "progressivism" inherently means it's never enough. Rich people already get taxed to hell. The middle and upper-middle classes are designed to discourage people from becoming more wealthy, and the poor are encouraged to remain poor. This system is not working.

Please tell me WHY anyone would work the bad jobs? Even the greeks knew communism doesn't work.

Flat tax is equality

You think that now, but a lot of government benefits massively indirectly benefit the wealthy. EBT, Medicaid, and other welfare programs actually massively increase Wal-Mart's operating efficiency since they can afford to pay employees much lower wages than they otherwise could and also bring more money into the business via additional consumers.

>claims to hate globalist (but really just an excuse to get more people to attack le rich white males)
>will immediately open the borders to 3rd-world violent niggers as soon as they get in power
>everybody gets paid 1$ a day, so the wealth can be spread out equally across the globe
>the West is now India/China/Venezuela

Pro Tip: NatSocs and even NatCaps can attack rich globalists (who are mostly kikes) without turning our country into a shithole for the middle-class.

what? wtf does that have to do with this?

>why don't you think we should disincentivize merit and/or savings/investment?

you retards literally elected a billionaire globalist who has admitted he's a globalist

FPBP

As opposed to whom, exactly?

The Dems are even more globalist and openly attack white males.

>a fucking leaf
And I don't know what you're trying to say either. You can't just tax the elite and have everyone else rich. The society can be normalized if you remove all non-whites but lefties are cucks who love them and why they will never achieve anything and are the biggest globalist cocksucker while pretending to fight them.

Lol you can't defend your heroic billionaire globalist Trump.

Hillary was going to raise taxes on the rich. That's why your billionaire globalist overlords programmed you to hate her.

Lets sat I make minimum wage and you make minimum wage x2.
Should your Big Mac cost twice as much as mine given that you make twice the money?
Why or why not?

shill thread! shill thread! shill thread! shill thread! shill thread! shill thread! shill thread! shill thread!
MORE?
MORE?
WHAT DOES MORE MEAN?
YOU MEAN A HIGHER PERCENTAGE?
FUCK YOU
IF YOU ALL PAY THE SAME
YOU'RE ALREADY PAYING MOOOOORREEE
FUCK YOU JEW
YOU LYING DIRTY JEW
YOU LYING DIRTY FUCKING JEW
TALK ABSOLUTES OR PERCENTAGES YOU FUCKING LYING SHILL JEW

I never said everyone else will get rich if if u tax the rich. What kind of a retarded strawman is that? The economy does do better tho when u raise taxes on the rich

tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353

"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.

>cut my taxes goy

>your billionaire globalist overlords programmed you to hate her

Billionaire globalist overlords funded Hillary. They wanted to make international institutions and foreign countries richer, and they opposed Trump's tariffs and trade protectionism - which would create higher wages and revenue for US companies. The Dempcrats also wrote and supported TPP - including Obama, Hillary, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid.

I now you're extremely autistic, Obamaleaf, but you have to admit that the DNC is not always right.

Also, letting WASPs keep a few extra shekels is better than letting in 6 goriilian beaners, Muslims, and niggers to fuck everything up and ironically decrease the value of labor; and letting feminists control social policy. Sorry. I hope you get arrested by Canada's Human Rights Tribunal for being a white male, so you can't shitpost anymore.

Fuck the poor gib to middle class instead.

There should be a maximum wage tbqh

Billionaire globalists funded Trump. The Koch bros, the Mercer family, your heroic Jew Sheldon Adelson, etc etc. Yes other billionaires supported Hillary. Some billionaires like Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, don't mind having their taxes raised for a better country. Look at the actual policies.

Trump wants to repeal the estate tax which literally only affects the top 0.3%. Guys like Soros will benefit immensely from trump's tax plan. I remember when u guys used to post his son's Instagram or whatever. LOL he's exactly who benefits most from Trump's tax plan.

fuck that shit

min wage should be $1/hour tho

t. conservative

If we took all the billionaires in the world, and divided their money equally, we would all get $3,000. That's it.

The real problem is population. You Marxist retards may not realize it, but you live in a comfy bubble created by white imperialisim. If you really tried to share our wealth with the entire world, we'd all get paid the same as the shitmonkeys in India.

The most reasonable solution is to enact strict immigration restriction, and focus all the wealth on building-up whites and Japanese.

>epeal the estate tax which literally only affects the top 0.3%

Proofs, you leaf faggot?

There are tons of middle-class families who would get their shit taken away by the (((Federal Reserve))).

Also, the vast majority of Jews in Congress are Democrats. There's like 2 Republican Jews.

Because a lot of people, like my family busted their asses to get from the bottom of the ladder to the top so they could give "privileged little faggots like me" a good child hood and education so i could shitpost on Sup Forums all day. Seriously though, they worked their entire lives for their wealth. and now lazy fucks like you want to take if from them because your not willing to put in some elbow grease in your own affairs. Fuck you!

Thread really should have ended here.

>There are tons of middle-class families who would get their shit taken away by the (((Federal Reserve))).

The estate tax exempts the first $5 million so no middle class family is hit by it.

>Tax the rich at 100% and use that money to give the poor jobs.
>use the money to give the poor jobs.
You wanna re think that one?

They already pay more fuk-tard

Im not even a commie I just think we should give money to middle class instead of stupid impulsive poor people.

the problem isn't population
most billionnaires got their money by speculating on someone 's work
give the money to that someone
africa didn't get stolen

Hey cuck, it's not the rich people's fault that poor people don't have jobs, rich people provide jobs for the poor, the problem is illegal immigrants there are 15 million illegals who take your jobs even when they aren't supposed be in the country for that job

Millionaires pay enough, billionaires should be made extinct by getting rid of governmental corruption.

You can be come a millionaire with hard work and a good idea, but billionaire status almost always requires some kind of governmental corruption.

>the problem isn't population

You'll see when Africa's population reaches 10 billion by the end of this century, and Paris looks like Detroit. Yeah, just keep giving them more gibs, it'll work out.

this. tax consumption not income.

nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html

shit wrong thread

Time for archive
archive.is/1s49F

Because the rich are to busy fisting each other that they won't have time to pay taxes, so why not just take it from the homeless vet over there?

>Obamaleaf is still cucking so hard for Hillary that he believes the Russia shit

>Republican logic

Don Jr admitted it.

It was meant for this thread >I'm in 2 threads.

This.

>everyone pays 5% income tax
>I make $30k a year
>5% of that goes to income taxes
>Trump makes 40 million a year
>5% of that goes to income taxes

How do the wealthy not pay more?

The Russian woman didn't have any info, she was bullshitting.

Because they have assloads of money no fucking duh they pay significantly more than the poor but they can stand to give more. Poor people are fucked by taxes, the rich aren't.

In all seriousness they should be taxed more as they have more wealth, and more to contribute to the nation

I thought Trump said nobody from his campaign met with the Russians?

>This
>implying minimum wage isn't crime against the unskilled
>implying I couldn't hire 5 guys instead of 1 for those wages.
>implying me paying for their social services, healthcare and pension is not preferable to unemployment that burdens out social economy
>implying I can finance everyone with high taxes
It doesn't work that way child.

>income taxes

Don't be a kike, posting deceptive charts doesn't help your argument, it makes it look weaker.

Go by total tax burden, if you go by that metric it's far more accurate without being intentionally misleading.

>Don. Jr.
>from the campaign

Also, what is the point if no info was given?

Also, if colluding with Russians invalidates you; then Bernie Sanders was certainly disqualified. He sucked the Soviet Union's dick constantly, and even had his honeymoon there. Also, the Clintons sold them 1/4th of the US's uranium.

many of these people never stop working. You really wanna take away their gain so people like you can "live a better life"? wheres the incentive to work harder if the fruits of my labor are going to be taxed away by the govt for the less hard working individuals? what the fuck dont you commies understand about this? communism doesnt work because people cant be individual and make something of themselves. Everybody is just the same grey piece of shit.

Because taxation is theft.

The biggest problem with out tax system is that the (((Federal Reserve))) is literally controlled by Jews at multiple levels; so even if you "tax the rich for all they got" the money still goes to a kike banker.

The ideal way to oppose this is separatism from the Federal system; but the left are all collectivist cucks.

First lol I'm not a communist, I'm actually independent with a more republican leading view on most things. 2. maybe it's just because of how I am growing up? Right now my family is lower middle class, and taxes absolutely kills us, but when i see a man worth $400,000,000 thats living the good life to fill his pockets even more, i think he can contribute to this nation just a little bit more than I can

>Hillary was going to raise taxes on the rich. That's why your billionaire globalist overlords programmed you to hate her.

WAY more billionaires and Elites donated to Hillary than Trump...by orders of magnitude, you fucking misinformation spreading dickhole.

if you can't acquire a marketable skill then you should just die off

>The biggest problem with out tax system
Your tax system is the problem, you should tax both products and all income for 5% and get ridd of all social services.

And they will benefit tremendously from Trump's policies.

Look at the actual policies. Trump is giving Soros a big fat tax cut. That's why u cucks worship Trump

>when i see a man worth $400,000,000 thats living the good life to fill his pockets even more, i think he can contribute to this nation just a little bit more than I can
Yea he can. He likely worked his entire life for it. I doubt hes going to let some bitter 18year kid who hasn't even begun to make an impact on the planet take that from him either. Quit acting like your going to get rich fast. It takes time, many years for those of us who weren't born into money but its been done plenty of times. Nobody owes you anything so suck that shit up and get your ass in gear.

>gives

Motherfucking Taxation is Fucking Theft:

riggedit.com/2017/06/29/america-freedom-to-fascism-youtube/

riggedit.com/category/taxes-2/
BONUS:
All the Proof you need: NO Russia Hack, Collusion
>riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/
DNC ADDED METADATA TO FRAME THE RUSSIANS
>riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/

DNC Killed Seth Rich to Cover-Up Hillary's Crimes
Created RussiaGate Story to Cover-Up Seth's Murder
riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/
DNC/MSM/Deepstate willing to get HRC back in power at risk of WWIII
>Http://Riggedit.com/SETH-RICH

>gibs for Soros

That's what Trumptards voted for

the hyper rich don't pay tax anyway. So increasing them is pointless. since the bulk of tax payers is always the middle class, taxes should always be reduced across the board.

fpbp