Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvS8cvapdMk
youtube.com/watch?v=lUKllT8eclc
youtu.be/XGK6NdUtS7c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hello lads

youtube.com/watch?v=WvS8cvapdMk

that scene alone improves that shit move a tenfold

This is not the monkey thread , get out of here , back to the slums you go , respect your masters

Spain need to say fuck off to Europe.
(Except Italy, Poland and Portugal (Portugal is a rebel province of Spain desu)

France is africa.
Toggle it.

Why are not greeks there? They were also ruled by the romans east roman empire etc etc

Remove the last one

>that flag of France
>that flag of Italy
>that flag of Rumania
>that flag of Portugal

The only decent flag there is the spanish one.

I dunno , they don't speak a romance language but THEY ARE ENVITED

Nuke Sicily

What I would give to see a movie or t.v. series based on Rome in latin with no faggy Anglo subhumans typecast as Romans. Closest thing was based Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=lUKllT8eclc

>kekistani flag
>Thinking is the master of anything

No monkeys allowed , go eat your soup of monkey, sopa de macaca uma delicia

Fixed

Do we all agree that French food is too much overated and that spaniard and portugese food deserve better consideration?

Have they got anything else than gazpacho and paella?

France failed us, they had all the means to rule and to be the BEST country, yet their arrogance made them import savages and lose the path.

>mfw the most famous French leader was actually an Italian.

They really have some great food. There's huge variety. Best 'pulpo' I have ever eaten I had in Cadiz.

i want that soundtrack so bad

Oh man, you should go and enjoy.
The variety is incredible.

Brazil is the legitimate son of Portugal, he has right to speak, it is also a whiter country than Framce

Fuck off, we northerns are celto germanics and have nothing to do with meds and levantines in the south.

Dude try out some Portuguese and Spanish cousine , its amazing .
They imported stuff from the age of discoveries into their cousine,

While I do think they have the right to speak. Let's not get carried away here. They are literal monkeys.

What do you call that anime girl meme template?

Yet in Austria and Switzerland they are anti italian and say your clay is theirs and you should leave , you do know northern italians migrated from the south to the north right bro?

They brought Italy the tomato, which is now the cornerstone of almost all their dishes. They also brought us Paprika which is like 100% of Hungarian dishes lol.

Of course they have things way better than the gazpacho and the paella.
They have a huge variety of cheeses, and things like the iberico ham. Also, if you want to try good traditional food, you should go to small villages, where you'll be served things like "bacalao al pil-pil"

>you do know northern italians migrated from the south to the north right bro?
Makes sense that a cuckistani would post such a retarded comment

Portugal is becoming half-nigger nation. Portuguese women cuck their men with africans.

But why? I have been to Oporto,Coimbra and Vizeu and I haven't seen anything like that , but I have heard in Lisbona things were bad

poop lol

You got it thanks to us Mexicans. Italians got their tomatoes thanks to us as well. Viva la raza

I still don't get why people associate us with being just a spanish province. I mean we kept our borders longer than most current European even existed.
The Kingdom of Portugal and its current European borders also existed before Spain was even a thing.
People just look at the peninsula and becuase we are smaller they assume that we should be a province, that's just stupid.

I heard there are practically no niggers in Portugal if you don't count the natives.

lol not even a pure Orobico like Sizzi believes this nonsense

Pentru fiecare Med

Just a casual question about Italian and Ilberian culture.

Why are tomatoes more prominent, or at least more associated from an American view, with Italian cuisine. I know that tomatoes are from the new world and Spain gave it to Naples with was part of Spain at the time, but why are tomatoes more popular with Italians than Portuguese or Spaniards.

niggers only in Lisbon.
And our current PM and former Lisbon mayor is a Indian........

I'm not sure how I feel about Spain. Do you guys behave like Mexicans?

Also italians is it true that you're all loud and obnoxious like the stereotype?

Latin American culture is dogshit so I have my fingers crossed that you southern europeans are decent folk

This just proves you dont know how to read graphs , anyway why are you here?

Because you are used to pastas and pizza.
Here every dish have tomato in the salad part. Only very few exceptions.
And we still got tomato based dishes, it's just that pizza and tomato pastas got famous world wide, so you associate tomato with Italy

No, Europe needs to reconquer Northern Africa and populate it with whites.

Says the subhuman that fled from his shithole

That's how you get Brazil

Northern Africa isn't the problem. The problem is sub saharians that cross the North and the Mediterranean sea.

We are alright. We just have a couple of barbaric looking traditions like bullfighting but a lot of em' are ok. We're not very similar to mexicans

WE

>tfw ywn see the reconstruction of Nova Roma

Hello brothers

>friendship
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Brazil was a wonderful country before governmental corruption and influence from neighboring shitholes got to it

Spaniards

Italians

Portuguese

>the eternal austrian again

Sorry, South Tyrol is Italian soil.

I'm from Sicily
Does my family look like olive skinned dagos to you?

That's a nice stereotype

why are there no blacks in the italian one?

MAKE BRAZIL GREAT AGAIN

Lisbon is full of niggers and portuguese women racemix with them in numbers.

this anyone find it?

Portuguese people looks bro tier

god bless general Diaz

Well I went on google images and cherrypicked some pics , but its mainly because when I type Italian people on google , it appears some really weird looking non italians spoting the italian flag, like those spics from jersey shore larping as italians

Guess you can't win them all

Londinium

youtu.be/XGK6NdUtS7c

Romanians too

Get the fucking romanian gyppos out of this thread

>Castizo masterrace reporting in

rate me and my conquistador face

kys
t.lombard

what a cast

Remember that time when we thought the Muslim menace together (and the Germans cucked us by raping Catholics because they couldn't keep their dicks in their pants)? I miss those times.

Niggers

Who else thinks the queen of Spain is a total qtpie?

righteous genocide in the name of God/10

1488/10

Italians are NOT white.

if your father was cucked is not our fault.

water is wet

Il nuovo impero romano

Can Basques join too

What's your consensus of Italo-Americans? I'm referring to those with Italian ancestry and heritage.

YOU are NOT white, and you know it.

Italians are cute and I want a cute italian gf to speak me her language between kisses

They're the best type of American and Italian diaspora

t. Italian-American