So when are you going Vegan POL?

I watched What the Health yesterday. I've known of the negative aspects of a meat based diet beforehand but this movie really spells it all out.
"Health activists groups" like the american heart association, American Diabetes Association, Susan G. Komen (breast cancer) are all taking money from the big food and phrama industry to keep people on bad diets that create the very illnesses they try and say they would like the rid the world of. Phrama industry is in on it too. Roughly 90% of antibiotics are used in our food. Many other drugs are sold to be inputted into our food. Meat like poultry, beef, and pork has acceptable pus and feces levels. Human bodies are not Omnivorous, we are supposed to be on a plant based diet. I am making the change.
The documentary showed a lot of old fags who were dying who got better shortly after going vegan. Body pain, lethargy, and many of our daily gripes can be removed from our lives if we fix our diets. An upside would be the death of many corporations who are a detriment to our society.

IF YOU GO VEGAN MAKE SURE TO KEEP YOUR OMEGA 3 AND 6 RATIO CORRECT. OLIVE OIL AND FLAK SEED ARE ESSENTIAL.

YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOUR VITAMIN B12 LEVEL IS CORRECT. TAKE SUPPLEMENTS.

YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOUR IRON LEVEL IS CORRECT. DON'T OVER INGEST IRON BUT MAKE SURE YOUR BODY IS BALANCED PROPERLY.

That is all /pol. Screw these summer fags and these slide threads I've seen all night. Figured I'd drop some truth bombs maybe save someone's life from cancer, diabetes, or general unhappiness. I haven't changed yet as I have just came to these realizations very recently.

Fake and gay fad.

>we are meant to be vegan
>he doesn't know that cave men needed 23 thousand calories a day to survive
kek

I don't know anons. Have you seen what cholesterol does to people? Do you know that most people who think they have alzheimers are really just having they're brains clogged up by daily overdoses of cholesterol have you seen the big farms that all of our food comes from? Have you seen the people who die from common salmanella infections? Wanna see a gif of what they do to a chicken when it dies? Wanna see a gif of a pig being left in the sun to rot and then be fed back to other pigs? Think you shills. Oh wait one of you is a leaf so that's out of the question.

if you manage to make vegetables taste like chicken or bacon i would gladly go vegan

>implying I care aboot animals

I hunt, faggot.

I saw a fuckload of vegans retard that don't know the basics of nutrition and end up at the hospital. Funny how these vegans cityfags say they are healthy with their pale skins and their biceps thinnier than my forearm while citing that " vegan strongman".

It's because people eat constantly processed shit and not enough fiber. If you eat a lot of fiber and excercice daily, you will nullify your change of disease.

tl;dr :
>eat a shitload of fruits and vegetables
>Stop drinking the sugary jew
>train every day

You can make dishes that taste delicious with the proper seasoning user. Sodium isn't horrible within reason so using it on veggies is okay just not overdoing it is key. I'm going to eat a lot of oatmeal, beans, brown rice as staples. Then have some portions of spinach, mushrooms, onions, squash, zuchinni, potatoes, etc. When seasoned correctly any veggie can taste good. Fruits are a big portion of the diet as well. strawberries, bananas, apples, oranges, kiwi, watermelon (i know i know), pineapple. If you need milk in your life there's some really good vanilla soy milk out there. TOFU can be good if cooked right and can taste like a meat. Your call user. I tried to make this post to help you polnons. If ridicule is all I receive than so be it. When people are dying or unable to life properly before the age of 50 you'll know why. A chicken breast is not simply chicken. It's full of salty water that chalked full of god knows what. CAVE MEN didn't have big pharma and huge food corps engineering their meat to KILL THEM. WE DO. I love meat guys. I wish there was an alternative. Our ecosystem is poisoned to the point that even organic meat is compromised.

>we are supposed to be on a plant based diet
>Have to take supplements made in labs and import dozens of foods not native to your continent to get close to not having a vitamin deficiency.

Meh. If you're worried about risk of disease eat lean meat raised in good conditions and fish.

Plant based is different than veganism and even vegetarianism. Its basically just a majority plant based diet. I consider myself plant based and lets say 95 percent of that I eat during the day is basically fruits/veggies/whole grains and so on.

Wild animals still are compromised due to the environment but do you user. We need roughly 50 grams of protein a day. EASILY achievable with fruits and veggies. I named off the things that you need to supplement your diet with in my first post. Proper omega 3 and 6 ratio, vitamin b12, and iron. If that is done right your chance of cancer or heart disease PLUMMETS. Those cityfag vegans are not me they're degenerates and fags more than likely as well. I am 6'2 180lb hunk of muscle. NO BODY FAT. I work out every day, surf as much as possible and do many other activities. I'm not some NEET sitting on POL spouting bullshit. I can write my id on my six pack right now and post a pic user. Can you? If your a larp your not a good larp.

nothing needs to be a supplement you can eat foods that have b12 and iron in them that are vegan. I just named off the common things missed by new vegans so people don't do things incorrectly.

Why do i get the feeling that shills are either in business in the meat industry or just addicted to gluttony?

Unhealthy, unappetising, unnatural, unappealing, unsustainable, unkind, unworkable. (((Veganism))) in a nutshell.

>he fell for the cholesterol meme
oh my

>that disgusting scene when pus comes out of pigs and cows

>So when are you going Vegan POL?
Never, I guess. It's an idiotic concept for a diet: it costs too much, it's hard to get the nutrients you need, you have to work hard to make it as tasty as the regular diet and the health benefits of going full vegan are nonexistent if you don't have any weird and rare condition. I could definitely use having way more fiber in my diet, but veganism is too fucking much of a good thing.

beeing vegan is anti polish

>any diet that you need to supplement with synthetic vitamins to stay healthy, is healthy

We're not shills. We just hate vegans for being naive and annoying.

FYI, if you want to do agriculture without synthetic inputs, you need to integrate animals into farms. They make soil nutrients available that wouldn't otherwise be available and planned rotational mob grazing is a way to generate enormous amounts of biomass for building healthy soil. By all means, end CAFOs, as they're an environmental train wreck, but animals will be part of the most successful farms that don't rely on synthetic inputs. A big part.

Can you show some evidence that shows meat has anti biotics, pus and feces in it? some lab results would surfice.

wtf it looks like used condoms

vegans really try hard to look like cum-guzzling faggots

Anyone who disagrees with me must be a shill hurr hurr durr i am right about everything nobody can tell me different hurr durrr hurr, its the meat guys, the fucking meats killing us, i have no evidence but i just know it.

Are you related to alex jones?

NEver, because im not some faggot. Excuse me while i go thaw some ground venison out.

Here's something related. Not what they want you to hear, but related:

Meat, poultry and egg products are tested through the U.S. National Residue Program for the presence of more than 100 compounds. Meat and poultry products have been tested since 1967 and testing of egg products started in 1995. There are established tolerance levels determined through extensive research specific for each compound that determine what, if any, residual level is safe. That means many compounds have a zero tolerance as their established tolerance level, while others have been found to be safe at very low levels. The program has the interest of public health and safety in mind as well as preventing adulterated or misbranded products from being sold. Chemicals included in testing are antibiotics, sulfonamides, other approved and non-approved drugs, pesticides and environmental chemicals.

Part of the testing program includes scheduled sampling where random samples are taken from each production class (beef cows, bob veal, dairy cows, steers, heifers, market hogs, sows, young chickens, young turkeys) for various compounds of chemicals, including drugs.

>my boss and 3 people in the office watch what the health
>start jerking off about it and berating me for eating chicken at lunch
>my friends watch what the health and start berating me for eating beef at dinner
>Sup Forums watches what the health and does the same fucking thing
I've just about had it

You are so edgy.

op is a faggot

poor you

Veganism is for fags, but those are some chinese dumplings or something and you can clearly see meat in OP's picture.