The madman can't be and won't be stopped

youtube.com/watch?v=ATgLmELcZRY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/883740136017727489
youtube.com/watch?v=Fwrz0-dnZIA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2:25 also Sup Forums mentioned

bump

I don't care what people say on here, I really enjoy pewdiepie videos. im 90% sure he's a regular on Sup Forums

So it is possible for normies to change...

He finally starts to look manly. Now he needs to hit a gym and then visit Poland and make a video about how safe 100% white country is.

only underage faggots watch this clown

Hasn't he been on Sup Forums for years, though? Maybe it was only on Sup Forums, but I think he's always been against SJW.

I didn't care about his stupid gamer videos, but I must admit, he became an entertaining and unique comedian.

at least he uses /wsg/ and /gif/ for his vids sometimes

WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT BITCHES FACE???

Same here, I don't enjoy his gaming videos, but his commentary videos are pretty damn good. Not to mention, there are millions of kiddies watching this stuff too

He certainly frequents Sup Forums. Just look at some of his YLYL vids

Watching 11 minutes of this person's video is not worth spending half of that time if it were instead spent in the Book of Psalms...

He has said he doesn't enjoy doing those videos either and cringes looking back on his original content. I can't say I care for him either way, but it's one of the few popular, non-pozzed comedians young kids have so I like him.

care for his comedy either way*

>pewdiepie blowing bbc
he is truly one of his kind

heh

Yeah? I understood that awkwardness to be a mistake on the part of the Finnish O.P., user.

fucking poles always find a way to make it about themselves, baka

the most narcissistic country on earth 2bh (along with burgers)

huehuehue

i hate these posts, he literally started out on Sup Forums years ago, fucking newfags

Was that Robert Z'dar?

Wow took a 3 min for me to adjust to his english. Well I guess he still lives in the UK , and still dates the same girl with no ring kids, hangs out with trendy guys not all different from the Hollywood types

>fucking poles always find a way to make it about themselves, baka
>the most narcissistic country on earth 2bh (along with burgers)

I agree.

And I love it.

Is spending that time on Sup Forums more important than reading the book of psalms?

Yea, I love it. It is a great feeling that after all these years of laughing at us we will have the last laugh.

>that's cause you're fat
holy kek

he literally says "I did a Sup Forums meme in real life what up"

is he mocking us?

I must admit he is getting better , plus he is tweeting with lauren southern

There are no brakes on Pewdiepie train now that they fucked him over. Overall YouTube had pretty weird things, it's really hard to say this and that is not good for people to hear. There might be political correct videos, non-racists, etc.. but they can still rape your brains. Pewdiepie just basically talks spontaneous and somebody might come to review this later on and say he's ignorant, but were do we draw the line what's acceptable on YouTube? PewDiePie can be that line.

holy shit, what's the name of that disease? Shit like that makes my self-esteem issues disappear

Remember lads, BBC 3 was such a great channel that they decided to take it off the television and move it to the internet.

>Shit like that makes my self-esteem issues disappear
Don't worry, being a woman she still has a bigger chance to get laid than you do.

Can't be unseen

>(1)
Looks like a I triggered a fedora.

Are swedes gonna save us?

it wasn't meant as a compliment, you niggers

it means you're low self-esteem faggots in constant need of validation

>PewDiePie blowing BBC

this
sage Polish threads
hide Polish threads
do not reply to Polish threads
like I get it, poland stronk, now shut up

this. 50 million followers and they redpilled him in probably the most abrupt way ever

hes probably redpilled more people than any other youtuber just from the subscriber count alone

>Don't worry, being a woman she still has a bigger chance to get laid than you do
I have gotten laid but it's not often. I feel bad for her though. I'd probably kill myself.

he's getting better, we should embrace him as he is red pilled af

I'm getting worried about him. Revealing his power level this much. He mentioned being depressed a while ago. Are (((they))) poisoning him, will he get suicided soon?

Of course he's a regular. OP is probably pewds himself

Don't you still have major problems tho? Refugees sure aint one, that's clear, but one huge problem is the poverty of older people, i just read that one in 3 retired people can't spend more than 7 zloty a day.
I wouldn't brag much about your refugee solution while you don't have one for all the other problems.
None of your cities are listed in the top 30 (!!!) of best cities to live.

Keep it quiet please

well I didn't go on Sup Forums. I only frequent Sup Forums, /p/, and /ck/

ever read Dorian Grey?
it's like that, but instead of a paintaing, it's her face.

>white
>handsome as fuck
>rich
>redpilled
>funny
>has a white amazing girlfriend
Anyone who hates him is obviously jealous

yeah and he used to be an annoying faggot.

only difference between pewdiepie and yourself is that he grew out of the annoying faggot stage

notch blocked me a while back and I've never been more upset about anything on the internet

what the fuck, are the Teenage Mutant Polish Turtles in this thread or something?

>Don't you still have major problems tho? Refugees sure aint one, that's clear, but one huge problem is the poverty of older people, i just read that one in 3 retired people can't spend more than 7 zloty a day.
1) bullshit
2) elders got help from their kids

>None of your cities are listed in the top 30 (!!!) of best cities to live.
((lists))
but this is a great thing - less subhumans coming here

What does the video say? I ain't watching it

Most people don't care and think he's a waste of time. Also "e-celebs" are generally frowned upon here, user.

People with tattoos aren't close to being handsome, by the way.

I liked him always. He deserved all his subscribers

frogletts is faggots right?

Has he always been this attractive? Does being red-pilled make you better looking?

>Also "e-celebs" are generally frowned upon here, user.
That is because people are jealous of his success. Everyone would love to be in his place
>People with tattoos aren't close to being handsome, by the way.
Completely subjective

Higher testosterone.

This was raycist

if you can wear a suit normally and your tattoos don't show it's ok by me.

>funny
>handsome

lolno. his existence is enough of a reason on its own to nuke sweden. this gibbering faggot became famous because of underage retards who find random screaming and shit-tier vidya entertaining.

>bitches like sims
>scientific fact that men are better at games than women
>women should stop crying to desperately identify themselves as gamers
>BBC sux and should not receive any subsidies

twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/883740136017727489

imagine my shock!!

and this:

>Completely subjective
In your opinion, user. Tradition counts for a lot and tattoos have normally been considered the acessory of the Maori–pic. related–not the human.

>>funny
He is the most subscribed person on youtube. Most people find him funny.
>>handsome
If you think he is not handsome, you have insane standards. He is easily a 8/10.
>this gibbering faggot became famous because of underage retards who find random screaming and shit-tier vidya entertaining.
Thanks for proving you haven't watched any of his latest content.

is the pajeet wearing a shirt that says"im a wigger"
fkn wannabe fags

I love how he says wahmen or something instead of women.

Glad to see a red pilled fella influencing so many kids around the world.

no that was a pretty good point. I read the NT occasionally, not as much as I would like, or as much as I think I should, but still.

Same, the guy is genuinely funny.

inb4 the fat whale gets depressed and tries to commit suicide

I'm really interested in what his endgame is and when he'll kick into overdrive, but you can't rush things. You can't die on every hill. You can't mindlessly expend diplomatic capital and have none leftover when you need it.

I don't think he'll necessarily ever run for office because losing a race might damage his credibility. Look at Korwin-mikke's infamous 4.9%.

I can see him endorsing SD though. Another event that could trigger his politicization would be the South African genocide.

Of course we have to assume he's only purplepilled until he impregnates Marja.

>faggots unironically say he is not handsome
I bet you are not even as half as handsome as he is.

is this swedish faggot trying to steal filthy frank's shtick?

I thought that was pretty funny actually. Though I don't know why he was wearing it.

Most of older people live with their families, because here people have tendency to help their families when they need it

Except Poland is full of poles. Not very safe at all. And not white either. Poles are the kangz of europe

Is FF redpilled or just a memer?
youtube.com/watch?v=Fwrz0-dnZIA

He is making the younger generations more cynical and skeptical.

>Bo' Selecta!

Beautiful country and cities, but the wages are very low. Food is cheap, booze is cheap but most other things (eg. clothes) are expensive.
As such, most Poles don't have a lot of spending power or access to luxuries.

>unironically continuing to defend him despite it being painfully obvious by comments left on all his videos (and other people's videos) that his fame is derived entirely from the young and stupid who lap up his shit
>unironically believing this man is attractive when you can quite literally SEE the downs
>riding his dick this hard
13 y/o detected

Her face is mesmerizing.

I fully support pewdiepie but he really isn't funny at all. I don't get it.

I just want to get rid of our kike problem so I can brag about America without anons pointing out that we're good goys.

Are you suggesting that the most subscribed person on youtube would also have the most young people watching him? Wow dude, thanks for opening my third eye.

Pewds has been tweeting to Lauren Southern, Paul Kucksef Watson, bashing SJWs and such. He is redpilled af.

Wow, that is the first time I have ever seen a picture of him where he looks really handsome. He is going to be a babe in ten years after he matures. Ouaghh.

He isn't funny, that's for sure; but he's a decent 'anons first redpill' for the kids these days.

Delet this

not sure about the disease but all that extra chin is probably bone, and if that's true her skull would give you nightmares

"I'm a hugger"
Its a reference to WWE, but whenever I see it, it does look like it says either wigger or nigger.

Damn, Olivia Wilde got fat.

quick rundown?

I didn't know there were female bogs.

I think it might be cherubism. I remember a girl on vine being shared a while ago due to having a similarly massive chin/jaw/skull.