HOLY SHIT JOHN PODESTA BTFO TRUMP ON TWITTER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dgh0xLWgA0w
dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/?utm_source=site-sha
nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html
archive.is/1s49F
newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/07/10/New-Research-Shows-Guccifer-20-Files-Were-Copied-Locally-Not-Hacked
disobedientmedia.com/2017/07/new-research-shows-guccifer-2-0-files-were-copied-locally-not-hacked/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/341223-ex-bush-ethics-lawyer-on-trump-jr-meeting-with-russian-lawyer-this
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49435
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
circa.com/story/2017/06/09/politics/a-battle-is-brewing-between-the-firm-behind-the-salacious-trump-dossier-and-sen-grassley
theblaze.com/news/2017/07/10/borders-on-treason-nyt-reports-donald-trump-jr-met-with-russian-lawyer-for-dirt-on-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=xI9jbMxoS8I
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/acting-fbi-director-andrew-mccabe-federal-investigation/
circa.com/story/2017/06/27/the-face-of-fbi-politics-bureau-boss-mccabe-under-hatch-act-investigation
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/busted-comeys-private-memos-trump-conversations-contained-classified-information/
politico.com/story/2017/06/29/chuck-grassley-andrew-mccabe-fbi-conflicts-240089
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump couldn't even clean Podesta's underwear. Podesta is a true American patriot, Trump is a russian puppet.

Isn't he in prison for pedophilia? who the fuck let him use a computer?

couldn't agree more

tripps confirm

no not yet

I'm pretty sure there was a big thing where the fbi confiscated his computer and everything.....but I'm feeling pretty sleepy, Too sleepy to argue, I think I'm just going to go to sleep, you should too.

Dude!

man, I too love going to gas stations to talk about the latest political happenings with like minded individuals

youtu.be/Dgh0xLWgA0w

>being obamaleaf

Somebody respond with the following:

It surprises me too, they should be talking about all of the sons you've raped. Fucking degenerate.

I pray for you and your pee sized brain.

Wow it's so nice to see an American hero like Podesta btfo that Drumpf clown

Honesty, would you clean Podesta's underwear?

>Podesta is a true American patriot

I pray for you and your pee sized brain. This is so fucking stupid that I can only conclude you are a troll or intentionally retarding yourself.

Lol, Podesta is not a patriot, he's an elitist pedophile in on the worlds largest child prostitution ring and has had mainstream media covering his tracks the whole time, and the Clinton's were involved
This is gonna be really huge if he finally goes to trial

Tick tock, sharia. Tick fucking tock.

Dem IT Suspects Wanted Untraceable Payments — And Sure Enough, Millions Disappeared dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/?utm_source=site-sha

Fucking this. What a shame we couldn't have Her as president and Podesta as Secretary of State just think of the civil rights!

If Kek wills it with his magical numbers, Trump has Podesta either killed or jailed.

Why do leafs even, really, why not just stay shhh like you always do when trouble arises.

Go be a leaf someplaceelseyoufuckingcuck

YOU THINK YOUR HOT SHIT?

I see shills are out in full force today

HAHAHAHA. The irony of your post faggot. Go back to Twitter with your backwards ass logic

These guys get it you Drumpf retards will be scarce once impeachment happens, you're all going to jail.

nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html

When, nigger? Make it happen. You don't even have the power to.

Always archive it
archive.is/1s49F

Wasn't Ashton Kutcher a limited hangout?

>The irony of your post faggot.
>HAHAHAHA.

Tick tock, brock. Tick fucking tock.

>New meta-analysis has emerged from a document published today by an independent researcher known as The Forensicator, which suggests that files eventually published by the Guccifer 2.0 persona were likely initially downloaded by a person with physical access to a computer possibly connected to the internal DNC network. The individual most likely used a USB drive to copy the information. The groundbreaking new analysis irrevocably destroys the Russian hacking narrative, and calls the actions of Crowdstrike and the DNC into question.

>The document supplied to Disobedient Media via Adam Carter was authored by an individual known as The Forensicator. The full document referenced here has been published on their blog. Their analysis indicates the data was almost certainly not accessed initially by a remote hacker, much less one in Russia. If true, this analysis obliterates the Russian hacking narrative completely.

>The Forensicator specifically discusses the data that was eventually published by Guccifer 2.0 under the title “NGP-VAN.” This should not be confused with the separate publication of the DNC emails by Wikileaks. This article focuses solely on evidence stemming from the files published by Guccifer 2.0, which were previously discussed in depth by Adam Carter.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/07/10/New-Research-Shows-Guccifer-20-Files-Were-Copied-Locally-Not-Hacked

disobedientmedia.com/2017/07/new-research-shows-guccifer-2-0-files-were-copied-locally-not-hacked/

The opinions of child rapists are irrelevant

Good post!

Ex-Bush ethics lawyer on Trump Jr: 'This borders on treason'
thehill.com/homenews/administration/341223-ex-bush-ethics-lawyer-on-trump-jr-meeting-with-russian-lawyer-this

ITT paid shill faggots

>Bush ethics lawyer

KYS fagget

Impeachment has never, ever worked sheeples. Go watch some more "news," and let them lie to you some more about all the human trafficking they've been hiding, while they look for every petty reason to bitch about Trump, and call it "news."

This place is literally aids now there's maybe 3-4 actual people here the rest are niggerbots

>Bonnie will be
> Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and
> almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in
> that pool for sure.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/49435

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

>idiotically posts faggoty old news that's already been retracted and BTFO

Sweetie, no. Just.

It was a setup by Fusion GPS. Funded initially by Bush and Romney, handed over to Hillary. This ends up biting a lot of Dems, neoCONs, and deep state pedophiles in the ass BIGLY.

circa.com/story/2017/06/09/politics/a-battle-is-brewing-between-the-firm-behind-the-salacious-trump-dossier-and-sen-grassley

"The entire meeting may have been part of a larger election-year opposition effort aimed at creating the appearance of improper connections between Trump family members and Russia that also included a now-discredited intelligence dossier produced by a former British intelligence agent named Christopher Steele who worked for a U.S. political firm known as Fusion GPS."

"We have learned from both our own investigation and public reports that the participants in the meeting misrepresented who they were and who they worked for. Specifically, we have learned that the person who sought the meeting is associated with Fusion GPS, a firm which according to public reports, was retained by Democratic operatives to develop opposition research on the President and which commissioned the phony Steele dossier."

Tick fucking tock.

even he thinks it's treason

Trump is running the most corrupt administration in American history

So? of course right wing retards wouldn't understand free love

>Wikileaks
>We don't even know what commas do

‘Borders on treason’: NYT reports Donald Trump Jr. met with Russian lawyer for dirt on Clinton
theblaze.com/news/2017/07/10/borders-on-treason-nyt-reports-donald-trump-jr-met-with-russian-lawyer-for-dirt-on-clinton/

Fuck off, Obamaleaf.

DUDE IM ON TILT LMAO

who are you?

oy vey

wtf I love debt now

All 12 million people at this gas station are talking about how drumpfs through!!! Hahaha! I totally can't lie over twitter!

Cool post CIA NIGGER

>New meta-analysis has emerged from a document published today by an independent researcher known as The Forensicator, which suggests that files eventually published by the Guccifer 2.0 persona were likely initially downloaded by a person with physical access to a computer possibly connected to the internal DNC network. The individual most likely used a USB drive to copy the information. The groundbreaking new analysis irrevocably destroys the Russian hacking narrative, and calls the actions of Crowdstrike and the DNC into question.

>The document supplied to Disobedient Media via Adam Carter was authored by an individual known as The Forensicator. The full document referenced here has been published on their blog. Their analysis indicates the data was almost certainly not accessed initially by a remote hacker, much less one in Russia. If true, this analysis obliterates the Russian hacking narrative completely.

>The Forensicator specifically discusses the data that was eventually published by Guccifer 2.0 under the title “NGP-VAN.” This should not be confused with the separate publication of the DNC emails by Wikileaks. This article focuses solely on evidence stemming from the files published by Guccifer 2.0, which were previously discussed in depth by Adam Carter.

I'm just a non binary love bird concerned with civil rights, I don't know who those other awesome freedom lovers are.

this

There needs to be an organized kekistani group that could band together in actual locations to discuss world problems as a counter measure against the antifa and anarchists on the west coast.

Yeah because that's exactly what Americans do while at gas stations. Talk about the president's son.

I'm just a proud homo. Obama himself sodomized me when I was 12 and I've been craving the BBC every since. (his dick was slightly below average but he is still a god)

Arguing Dem vs Rep is stupid as fuck. This is clearly the American people vs a multination multicorporation cabal more commonly referred to as globalism - also includes the deep state.

Arguing Dem vs Rep is like arguing which WWE wrestler will win. Trump is neither Dem or Rep.

>deficit spending went down
>debt ballooned

Obama had some wonderful kike accountants to pull that off.

>this larping

Almost like the costs of Bush's tax cuts, wars, fuckups and recession don't magically stop as soon as he leaves office. Really makes you think.

please educate yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=xI9jbMxoS8I

You should listen to this guy he has had a huge impact on my personal life. He is basically like a son to me .. if you get what I'm sayin.

>nigger can't take responsibility for his own fuck ups

What a surprise.

Wow. That reminds me of the graph that shows the steady increase since the 60's in the gap between the 1% and the poorest. Wonder how that happened.

By that I mean he calls me daddy

That's pedodesta emailing, faggot.

If I'd seen him in a gas station I'd yank my 5 yr. old daughter out of there so fast they'd have to view the security camera in slow mo to figure out what occurred.

Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3 and was the slowest spender in 80 years

Did you retards actually think that the costs of Bush's wars just magically stop as soon as he leaves office? America will be paying for that shit for decades.

Molesta is a criminal who should be in prison for crimes against kids.

That this guy still isn't locked up is because the DeepState protects him...

>Stratton CO

I live a few miles from there. I am babysitting tonight. Create a loadout to protect my Nephew.

>slowest spender
>doubles the debt

The implication they've made by highlighting can be undone by simply understanding English.

He think he is a hot little shit but soon enough the rest of him will call me daddy ..

>Skippy

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with this guy?

To that creepy little pedophiles credit...that's some damn fine shit posting

>>doubles the debt

What are you bringing up Reagan for?

Also, you have proven that you have no fucking clue what a deficit is, what debt is, and what spending is.

I know whenever I'm in the mood for weighty political discourse I head straight down to sheetz's to engage the local double-digiters.

I hope pedesta personally molests you

Ya the left over will probably call me daddy after I eat is face of is head

poldesta the molesta

I Guess Podesta defines knowing Kids a little bit different...

>Trump thinks Hillary's campaign manager is in charge of the DNC servers

lmao what a moron.

Think of all the equality!

he rapes and murders kids. There's a video of him doing it out there. who's got it?

>john molesta pizza pederasta podesta
>talking shit on anyone

tbqh I'm surprised he even still has a twitter account, seeing as any time he posts he gets flooded with /ourguys/ calling him out for being a pedophile.

OH SHIIIIIIIT
TRUMP BTFO OF PODESTA WITH G20 PPLS AND JOHN COMES RIGHT BACK WITH A RIGHT-HOOK GAS STATION.
WHAT AN UNBELIEVABLE COMEBACK

WaPedo writers are stepping up their bantz.

What borders on treason and is virtually sedition in every way, is the behaviour of the democrats and the deep state.

Oh sweetie. You still don't see what's happening. This is a trap set by President Trump- who, of course, is clean as a whistle. His campaign, too.- tragically for you, it MOST DEFINITELY WAS illegal for Comey and McCabe to funnel money to overthrow the major party republican nominee for U.S. President. This will be an epic takedown.

Tick fucking tock.
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/acting-fbi-director-andrew-mccabe-federal-investigation/
circa.com/story/2017/06/27/the-face-of-fbi-politics-bureau-boss-mccabe-under-hatch-act-investigation
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/busted-comeys-private-memos-trump-conversations-contained-classified-information/
politico.com/story/2017/06/29/chuck-grassley-andrew-mccabe-fbi-conflicts-240089

You've arrived too far back in the timeline. The assassination attempt that incites the Jewish Purge hasn't even occurred yet.

Did Obongo double the debt?

lol don't even bother trying to explain that to right wing retards. they think podesta controls everything

You're right tho Podesta had nothing to do with the DNC servers. Also, nobody was talking about it at the G20, Trump just hears things in his mind.

1 correction tho, Podesta was the Campaign chairman, not manager. Minor difference.

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

no