Why is there such a big under appreciation for melodic music?

Why is there such a big under appreciation for melodic music?
I'm not trying to make a Sup Forums related thread but people today would rather here more tribal percussive music like DNB or Hip Hop than songs with chords that can progress and build
I'd consider it to be a significant societal change because I think that music significantly defines a person and most people in mass are distancing themselves from harmonizing forms of music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw
youtube.com/watch?v=68VUrXL0uqs
youtube.com/watch?v=EPWUAvKFiko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

440hz vs 432hz

Most of the shit I listen to is melodic

Cause it requires specific knowledge in order for the listener to appreciate it and generally people don't care about music theory

Because normies just hear music, they don't actually listen to it

Does it? I can't tell the difference between melody and harmony but most of the music I like is described as "melodic"

432 everytime

Friendly reminder if you need "melody" to enjoy music, you're an utter plebeian.

youtube.com/watch?v=AguPH0XBxdw

Melody is for fags.

youtube.com/watch?v=68VUrXL0uqs

It awakens areas of the brain.
Encouraging enlightenment and awareness is the last thing music industry NWO jews want to do.

www.soundcloud.com/sundreamgun

I record in 432

>mfw people will rant and rave about muh western civilization
>mfw you ask them what their favorite bach piece is
>mfw you have honestly no idea what these faggots are trying to save

i'm starting to listen to more and more fine music ("classical").
Modern music of all kinds is the product of disordered Jewed minds and over time makes you either physically ill, poor or gay.

Air

black people hate it

they play it in parking lots to keep people from loitering in some places of UK and US I kid you fucking not

Rock and roll was the devils music, now it's rap and electronic.

>IT'S THE ANTI CHRIST

That's what you sound like.

I never said anything negative about modern music

>people today

Now you're just splitting hairs.

Where did he say modern music?

Links to recommended melodic music?

youtube.com/watch?v=EPWUAvKFiko
this is the absolute pinnacle. if this doesn't hit you right in the upper abdomen, convert to islam and kill yourself

Because civilization is collapsing.

Because rock and roll explicitly marketed itself that way, because David Bowie references Kabbalah and Led Zeppelin and Ozzy Osborne followed Aleister Crowley, because the sex and drugs lifestyle is the antithesis of Christian values which were largely western values, because its popularity as a movement undoubtedly normalized those lifestyles and made anything traditional uncool.

You have rap music about murder and cuckolding and drug dealing on mainstream radio, plenty of references to occultism as well in a lot of the videos.

Popular music is incredibly Satanic- its values are self-worship and vice and amorality. No, for the most part these people are not spiritual at all, and thinking music is literally of the devil is mostly reserved to schizos and autists- but to deny that the messages and values would be defined as sin and folly is to ignore the bigger picture

I don't like organ

Patrician taste, mein neger.

Because stupid people appreciate rhythm more. All niggers ever did was hit drums

/thread

lyrics can convey messages people can relate too
of course your typical white upper class suburban child tries to relate to gangsta rap n shiet

>I'm not trying to make a Sup Forums related thread
>does it anyways

I live directly adjacent to Vassar college in NY. They have a gigantic pipeorgan in their on campus chapel, and the front doors only lock at night. I routinely go there to play Wagner and Haydn.

What organ is that?
The only other 6-manual organ I've ever seen was Wanamaker's in Philadelphia