Should women over 21 years of age and no children be allowed to vote?

Yes
Wether or not they should be accepted as moral equals is another question

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote, they generally aren't inclined to vote in a way that is healthy for a society

However I would settle for just land owners including female land owners

Nah, it should be
Receive any form of welfare -> can't vote

0% of women and only 0.2% of men should vote.

only white christian men between the age of 21 and 80 should be allowed to vote

Realistically, I'd say no woman deserves to vote. Really we should be asking: "Do white men over the age of 25 with no wife or children deserve to vote?"

They should be allowed to vote. We had those years with less democracy for them,and there were a first and second ww. And children stinks as hell. Fuck kids.

That gives every woman the power to empower a man with a vote or take it away.

I could get behind the idea of cutting the right off after a certain age... That makes some sense.

Really, after about 75 I'd say you're probably too removed from society as a whole. You live in a bubble. Or at least most of them do. The retire in comfy Florida retirement condos and spend their days playing golf and having the grandkids visit on the beach.

Only workers should be allowed to vote. I don't care if they're male or female.

>We should deny people the right to vote, because they don't vote as I like
Stalin is that you?

Elaborate.

IMO if you're too weak of a man to be led astray politically by the opinion of your woman, you don't deserve to vote in the first place. I think limiting the vote this way would encourage more young people to get married earlier. It would also help limit the vote to people who are voting in their children's interests and not just their own. I feel that if more whites married younger, they would tend to vote in the interest of their white children. The normie white couples I know became more redpilled upon having their child.

That's not what I mean and you know it

Women vote for tyranny

Woman of any type shouldn't be allowed to vote.

This is just common sense.

No. It's more about limiting it to those who are voting in the interest of future generations. Also women have consistently proven to be useless voters. They tend to vote outside even their own interests. Women don't belong in politics. And men have become beta because they have needed to change their approach in obtaining women as a result of women maintaining SJW beliefs within the education system and the socio-political climate as a result.

I don't care if a man disagrees with me politically. He's entitled to a vote. But only if said man is also responsible for the future of his child and is basing his decision on what his vote means for that future.

Why are you suggerating that it is OK for men to be 21 or older, have no children and vote but not for women?

Fucking roach threads. Ataturk was a faggot cunt

what makes you think im a k*malist

a woman should be married to vote
a man should be a tax payer

Nobody should be allowed to vote.

Women should not be allowed to vote; they are property.

That's the spirit.
In a society where women can't vote, what makes you think they will be able to choose a man?

Useless? No, they're "useful idiots". Very useful for (((them)))

I think women's right to vote was a mistake. But I also feel like taking It away would be a dick move

In voting we need either a 5th grade reading comprehension rider to the laws to be elected on. Or a Math and Reading Comprehension test.
If you can not read a law determine its effects and calculate the outcome you should not be allowed to vote. Period.

If you do not understand the Science of Relationships how can you even be considered a competent self representative.

Except the majority of educated people also vote against what you like.

"educated" and misinformed. I don't mind if they voted for truly held beliefs. But I do mind misinformed voters, voting against their own self interest or ideals because they've been rused.

Voting should not be a universal right. Those who vote should have skin in the game. You should be able to vote if:

OR /1. Veteran of at least 3-4 years.
OR /2. Land Owner or have wealth equal to the average land owner (not sure about counting net wealth or not because business people might be in legitimate debt) .
OR /3. You have a child in a self sufficient household (No government assistance)
AND /4. Be a citizen of good standing. Can't vote if in jail, probation, other similar bond.
AND /5. Minimum of 18 years old.

I think these are very fair restrictions to voting to which the average person can reasonably attain, but will still filter out a decent amount of shitters.

I would have no problem paying tax and cranking out kids in that situation.

nobody should vote

Most of the people in those stats are actually black

One more
Require a valid photo ID

So what happened to the dog? She left her son to be an orphan?

Only citizens who have a net outflow in taxes should be allowed to vote.

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote.