This is what refugees are escaping from Dumpfftards

What do you have to say about yourselves now scumbags?

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/
unhcr.org/protection/basic/3b73b0d63/states-parties-1951-convention-its-1967-protocol.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YrtS2_TfbeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell them to go fight and stop being pussies.

That they should stay and actively try to fix their own country before destroying ours too

That's what they get for trying to spread their shit religion by force.
They all need to die.

Like none of the migrants come from this region.
Also the war is officially ended.

Says the obese Amurican redneck trash

that they all should be deported from europe to america so OP can suck Ahmed's cock and drown in his cum like the faggot he is
saged

Why did they let it get that far? How will we ensure that doesn't happen to our country as well?

Ok, which major US city is this? Baltimore? Chicago? What?

We actually put up a fight, didn't just pick up and leave, have you ever killed someone, or even fired a gun from your basement?

San Francisco brah.

Maybe instead of running they should try fighting.

Our government installed power into a group for the citizens of Iraq. Then at the first sign of trouble, they ran and gave them all their defensive equipment we gave them.

They can stay and fight this time.

is that a picture of detroit?

BS
There are safe areas within their own country, not to mention a lot of safe surrounding countries.
Those who go to Europe do it for the gibs

>Just stay and fight xD

Less than 3% of these "refugees" are from Syria

Why are people fleeing Hamburg?

Thats what russia did to Stalingrad, which more or less looked like syria now adays

That is what they are bringing as well. Giving a fuck about people who aren't mine is retarded. White christians need refuge they can holler at me.

Otherwise they can ask their own for help.

They should stay there, that way we can kill them easier.

Except that's not true. Most refugees are not from war zones. Try again

If I have to decide between the survival of Europeans and the wellbeing of some refugee, the refugee will always lose.

Fuck Hillary and Obama

All the Proof you need: NO Russia Hack, Collusion
>riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/
DNC ADDED METADATA TO FRAME THE RUSSIANS
>riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/

DNC Killed Seth Rich to Cover-Up Hillary's Crimes
Created RussiaGate Story to Cover-Up Seth's Murder
riggedit.com/russia-hacking-collusion/
DNC/MSM/Deepstate willing to get HRC back in power at risk of WWIII
>Http://Riggedit.com/SETH-RICH

That's what it looked like before the war

let them die.

Close. It's East St. Louis.

So? Literally not my problem

lets see an after pic

>oh man why does my party keep losing

>Agree with me you obese American trash!!!

it would be easier to fight the cabal responsible if you ignorant fucking niggers weren't constantly getting in our way.
Like the idea of Bush & Cheney hanging for war crimes? Get on the fucking bus, sit your ass down, and shut your stupid, brainwashed mouth.

What part of North Africa is that?

>suburban retard from upper middle class family in a flyover state in the US thinks she knows about warfare

Fishing for empathy? Won't find any here.

Looks almost like a perfectly fine suburban neighborhood of Cairo.

When Germany lay in ashes, almost nobody thought about leaving those steaming piles of rubble behind for some handouts in a country halfway around the world. They buckled up and started rebuilding. More over, the women were in the first line because the men had either fallen or were fenced in some allied starvation camp.

Fuck these whiney imposter shitskins. I know these folks from Egypt. They act up and lie the shit out of everything just to get the Gibs.

>Just stay and fight you pussy I have played Call Of Duty I know all about this war stuff xD

A better point would be that they didn't lose at all. The Americans won every single battle, and had a 20:1 kill/death ratio. They also never invaded the north, but were there to protect the south while they trained and rearmed them.
It was south-Vietnamese incompetence and corruption that lost them the war.

I say let them stay and burn.

fuck do i care why they're leaving.

I say I wish we would stop creating environments that create refugees.

Let them escape to a muslim country

Gee, I didn't know Mogadishu was in syria. Hey, CTR shill lurk moar.

Please explain why we are morally obligated to take in people from some other country

Its not like the EU and US have been trying to help for a few years or anything, they are literally letting their country burn and not giving a shit about it

Jews should be exterminated. The eternal Donkey is at it again I see

>escaping syria all the way across the atlantic and ending up in america
wew lad

THIS. Before starting to complain why we won't let anyMORE in, maybe you should complain about countries that did not let any in Cough Saudi Cuckrabia cough

That is Mosul and Obummers fault

>This is what *military-aged male* refugees are escaping from Dumpfftards.

Because there is a little thing called human rights and the the 1951 Refugee Convention

The war is over fuckwit. How can they rebuild their community if they are not there?

Actually, this is what they're trying to escape from. The west has pumped hundreds of millions into these camps in Turkey, where they're safe, and provided with shelter and food.
Well, 10% of them at least. About 90% of the migrants arriving in Europe are economic migrants.

They have to go back.

That didn't answer my question

it's literally their duty to fight and defend and fix their homeland and give their life if they must.
the elderly, children and women can stay in the EU till this is over.
the fighting age men should go back and fight,
but you are not here to argue, you are just a shill. how I know this? you aren't new here or on the internet.
you've been following this whole situation for a while now.
so either you are a leftist retard unable to come to rational conclusions or you are a troll shill, go fuck yourself either way.
saged.

I don't care.

>States Parties to the 1951 Convention relating to the Status of Refugees and the 1967 Protocol
unhcr.org/protection/basic/3b73b0d63/states-parties-1951-convention-its-1967-protocol.html

Go to page 4

why the scumbags dont go back and rebuild their cities`?

Let me ask again

"Please explain why we are morally obligated to take in people from other countries"

I didn't even have to scroll far to find the comment I was going to post. They fucked up by letting it get that way. Look back and they had plenty of opportunity to fight for themselves

Is this Germany?

Yeah, that would be libya or turkey. People fleeing a "warzone" are supposed to stay in the first safe country they arrive in. Not, hiking across europe in search of gibs.

Could be Sweden or France as well desu

Could be Amurica under the Republikkkans

I'm not saying I'm the perfect stoic male, but running from a crisis like this is very anti-nationalist. Most of Sup Forums will never support that modus of thought. Ad hominem attacks won't change anyone's minds on the subject. Also, you're clearly a leaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=YrtS2_TfbeY

(((escaping))) from the shit show they started in the first place

This is really bad bait. Unless you are joking.

hmmm, no fire, poeple still living in houses, also, is this a dem state?

>hiding flag
>cherrypicking
>really made reddit think meme spam

crawl back to the trash where you belong

Oh, is it like that in every city in that country?

Yeah, no, it's not.

Also, they have to stay and fight. They're a bunch of pussies if they're fleeing. The only ones allowed to leave are children. If they'd like to give up their kids as refugees, fine.

It was the Democrats who destroyed Detroit, not the Republicans.

I feel for them but its not my duty to take them in. No country should ever mandate to other countries to take refugees in.

theyre escaping a war they started you fucking faggot, sunnis started the war because they wanted syria to be an islamic theocracy, they didnt want secular democracy. Assad was protecting minority Druze, Christians, Alawites, and even sneaky Jews. Sunnis wanted to overthrow his so they could be an islamic republic. Those sunni refugees should be captured and treated as POW's; execute all the military aged males and use the others as bargaining chips. But first, Neck yourself OP you cunt.

I could tell you that these 'refugees' should stay and fight for their country, like most of the responses in this thread.

But the truth is, I just don't care about sandniggers.

MUH HUMAN RACE user!!!

>look at all those poor Syrian refugees, why haven't you destroyed your country through unchecked immigration yet?

NOT OUR FUCKING PROBLEM
2 kinds of good sandniggers, the one who kill other sandniggers or the dead ones

Why'd you post a picture of Hamburg?

We are fat and obese because we fought and now have a life of convenience where are biggest problems are complaining about restrooms not being for genders we make up because we are winning so much
If you fight you win and you win you reap the rewards

Wow, that nigger on Twitter is mad

it doesnt mean they have to come here, and it doesnt mean they should stay here permanently

our countries are wealthy enough for refugee camps so if it is the desire to just help in a humanitarian crisis, it can be done without accepting anyone here

and lastly at no point can moral action be forced, it is a choice. We are not fundamentally responsible for the lives of these people, the governments and the neighbors of their countries are more in a moral debt than we are.

It is in no way justified to riot and make wild insults and accusations against us for not permanently accepting illegal immigrants here

>This is what refugees want to turn western civilization into.

Fixed that for you, you unbelievable faggot.

It's unfortunate, but ultimately not my problem. I didn't vote for the warmongers who refuse to quit meddling in those countries.

to be fair, the US have indeed played a major role in destabilizing those countries for decades
still doesn't mean they should be taken in, but you burgers better keep the CIA on a short leash

They can go back and rebuild. Fuck em

>This is what grown men are ditching their wives, children and elderly in as they get treated like a fat pet in Europe as they pillage, rape and kill women, children and the elderly that are strangers to them.

>This is what grown men are doing in their homeland and what they're now beginning in europe

They are shit both ways.

Looks a lot like Detroit. Maybe if they were low IQ mud people they could rebuild and make their country better instead of ruining ours

This

looks like detroit

SIEG HEIL

Fucking die shitskins. That's what.

Tough shit! Stay and fight instead of bringing your shit to other countries.

Breh, cool yourself.

This dude is a shill beyond reason. His attempt to slide the question was easily seen through. It's not worth engaging degenerates like him.

Europe and Japan looked worse after WW2, and they quickly turned their cities back into successful and even beautiful places to live again in a few decades.

Says
The
Westeners
Whos governments fucked Syria

Africans are suffering from neo colonialism from both western and eastern corperations. Blowing up Libya was like taking the cork off africa.

Yep, fuck them. Only weaklings let that happen to their country.

so what. Who gives a fuck about these shitskins? We shouldn't, they're barely human anyway. Maybe they need to go extinct

You effortlessly prove that democrats and niggers destroy everything.

should've tried not being or harboring terrorists, but i guess that was harder than traveling 5000km