Have you reverted to Islam yet lads...

Have you reverted to Islam yet lads? At what point did you realize that it's the ultimate redpill when practised correctly?

>believes the creator is ONE not three (pure monotheism).
>believes in the messengers Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them).
>many modest women that dress like the virgin Mary (may God be pleased with her).
>has God's law instead of man-made conflicting laws and ideas.
>provides basic resources for citizens.
>destroys racism.
>destroys tribalism.
>destroys greed.
>destroys borders.
>destroys nationalism.
>unites the world under one flag.

Open your eyes and swallow your pride.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VU9suimNDOo
youtu.be/k5XTxkmKHd8
youtube.com/watch?v=HzeZhCt5PVA
answering-islam.org/Silas/childbrides.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prophet Muhammad:

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action."

Jundab ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

مَنْ قُتِلَ تَحْتَ رَايَةٍ عِمِّيَّةٍ يَدْعُو عَصَبِيَّةً أَوْ يَنْصُرُ عَصَبِيَّةً فَقِتْلَةٌ جَاهِلِيَّةٌ

Whoever is killed under the banner of blind following, who calls to tribalism or supports tribalism, then he has died upon ignorance.

Yes
Like 2 years ago. ama

Nimrod rejected the truth because of pride.

And they belied them (those Ayāt) wrongfully and arrogantly, though their ownselves were convinced thereof [i.e. those (Ayāt) are from Allah, and Mûsa (Moses) is the Messenger of Allah in truth, but they disliked to obey Mûsa (Moses), and hated to believe in his Message of Monotheism]. So see what was the end of the Mufsidûn (disbelievers, disobedient to Allah, evil-doers, liars.). (An-Naml 27:14)

Mashallah. How are you finding it?

"Muslim" is an Arabic word meaning "one who submits (to God)".

The Arabic term "Islam" itself is usually translated as "submission"; submission of desires to the will of God. It comes from the term "aslama", which means "to surrender" or "resign oneself".

In the Quran, God says, “And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms…” (24:31).

Everyone was born a Muslim (natural submission to God). You revert to Islam, not convert.

The Prophet Muhammad said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

HOW WILL ATHEISTS EVER RECOVER?!

youtu.be/VU9suimNDOo

HOW WILL CHRISTIANS EVER RECOVER?!

youtu.be/k5XTxkmKHd8

"Christ, the son of Mary, was no more than a messenger; many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how God makes His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth!" (5:75).

"And behold! God will say [i.e. on the Day of Judgment]: 'Oh Jesus, the son of Mary! Did you say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of God?' He will say: 'Glory to Thee! Never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would indeed have known it. You know what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Yours. For You know in full all that is hidden. Never did I say to them anything except what You commanded me to say: 'Worship God, my Lord and your Lord.' And I was a witness over them while I lived among them. When You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a witness to all things'" (5:116-117).

"When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: 'Now I have come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which you dispute. Therefore, fear God and obey me. God, He is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him -- this is a Straight Way.' But sects from among themselves fell into disagreement. So woe to the wrongdoers, from the penalty of a Grievous Day!" (43:63-65)

Carrot cake

What?

Do us all favour and behead yourself

That's not very kind.

Sad!

The only thing I'm worshipping is carrot cake

You know you can continue to enjoy eating carrot cake after reverting, inshallah (God willing).

op should revert to a single cell organism.

>many modest women

HOW WILL ATHEISTS EVER RECOVER?!

youtu.be/VU9suimNDOo [Open]

Nice mannypack

>Reverted
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Everyone was born a Muslim (natural submission to God). You revert to Islam, not convert.

The Prophet Muhammad said, "No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist." (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

I said the ONLY thing!

then whats the point ? we will submit to allah anyway, your missionary stuff doesnt work at all then. we are all muslims.

Did the carrot cake give you your soul? Did the carrot cake give you oxygen? Did the carrot cake create the universe?

but didn't Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan sing, "it's bed time when the big hand touches the little hand?"

But Islam was invented in the sixth century AD, how can you revert to something that only existed for about 1400 years

Many wonder away from the straight path. It's time to revert back to it.

Muhammad was a delusional pedo.

Mo schmucks don't even have a calendar which conforms to the earth's year.

and what did the lady say at the beach?
oh yeah,
GET OUT OF MY SON.
YOU ARE IN MY SON!

Adam was a Muslim. A Muslim mean "one that submits to God".

No, I'm just a Muslim that loves bacon, Allah made me that way.

I was born a Muslim and I was born loving bacon, so it is Allah's will.

>Join a death cult practiced by the most inbred organisms to ever exist in nature! They must have gotten it right!

No thanks Achmed. Ill be over here with the people without shredded genomes and regressed mental capacity.

The carrot cake is in our souls. The carrot cake gave us some of his oxygen, so we too, might bake carrot cake. The carrot cake created the universe for us, it's followers, and provided us the means to bake carrot cake.

Carrot cake also bestowes upon us the blessing of diabeetus, for the carrot cake works in mysterious ways.

(How will the muslims ever recover!?)

>believes the creator is ONE not three (pure monotheism).
LOL shitskins can't triforce

You are responsible for your own actions if you are an adult. It's your wrong doing if you wander away from the straight path.

>destroys racism.
>destroys tribalism.
>destroys greed.

Plenty of all of that in Arabia.

Q: Why did Mohamed get food poisoning?
A: He ate a six year old wiener!

Anyone that's doing that isn't following the teachings correctly. Don't worry about them.

If Allah made every baby a Muslim, why didn't he made every baby a *good* Muslim? He could have fixed his creation from the start.

oldfæg detected

Your claims are untrue. Muhammad (peace be upon him) never had intercourse with his wife until puberty. From an Abrahamic religious perspective, there was no transgression. Christians believe Mary was 12 when she married Joseph.

All babies are good Muslims. It's only later in life when some of them grow and wander away from the straight path.

10 min later, no-one has questioned the power of the carrot cake.

>I have found the true religion of man

Jeffrey Dharmer believed flesh to be quite tasty to.

So Allah has no power over his own creation, since he let them wander? I'm confused now

Humans have free will to do as they please. You do understand. You just deny the truth out of arrogance.

>Open your eyes and swallow your pride.
Close your eyes and swallow my dick

If they have free will to do as they please, it was part of Allah's plan then. Those who don't want to be Muslims merely follow an option that Allah has created for them, and you shouldn't interfere with Allah's plans.

God has ordained accountability for humans on the Day of Judgment, when He will reward us for obeying Him and acting righteously in this world or punish us for transgressing His limits and living a whimsical existence. This further proves the importance of free will in our lives. God will judge us according to the choices we make in this life, not based on the destiny He has decreed for us. The Quran confirms this as: “Whoever does righteousness – it is for his [own] soul; and whoever does evil [does so] against it. And your Lord is not ever unjust to [His] servants.” (41:46).

yeah, allah made me do it

youtube.com/watch?v=HzeZhCt5PVA

If Allah really didn't want us to transgress, he shouldn't have given us free will.

If he has given us free will, it means every choice we can make was part of Allah's plan from the start.

Then why was one arab slave worth 2 black according to Mohammad?

>Christians believe Mary was 12 when she married Joseph
Source on that? Also 9 was when Mohammad fucked Aisha

Google it. Abrahamic religions say no intercourse before puberty.

Fuck your nigger religion and its false prophet

Download the Al Quran app it's pretty good

Al-Baqarah 2:177

لَّيْسَ ٱلْبِرَّ أَن تُوَلُّوا۟ وُجُوهَكُمْ قِبَلَ ٱلْمَشْرِقِ وَٱلْمَغْرِبِ وَلَٰكِنَّ ٱلْبِرَّ مَنْ ءَامَنَ بِٱللَّهِ وَٱلْيَوْمِ ٱلْءَاخِرِ وَٱلْمَلَٰٓئِكَةِ وَٱلْكِتَٰبِ وَٱلنَّبِيِّۦنَ وَءَاتَى ٱلْمَالَ عَلَىٰ حُبِّهِۦ ذَوِى ٱلْقُرْبَىٰ وَٱلْيَتَٰمَىٰ وَٱلْمَسَٰكِينَ وَٱبْنَ ٱلسَّبِيلِ وَٱلسَّآئِلِينَ وَفِى ٱلرِّقَابِ وَأَقَامَ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَءَاتَى ٱلزَّكَوٰةَ وَٱلْمُوفُونَ بِعَهْدِهِمْ إِذَا عَٰهَدُوا۟ۖ وَٱلصَّٰبِرِينَ فِى ٱلْبَأْسَآءِ وَٱلضَّرَّآءِ وَحِينَ ٱلْبَأْسِۗ أُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ ٱلَّذِينَ صَدَقُوا۟ۖ وَأُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ هُمُ ٱلْمُتَّقُونَ

Righteousness is not that you turn your faces toward the east or the west, but [true] righteousness is [in] one who believes in Allah, the Last Day, the angels, the Book, and the prophets and gives wealth, in spite of love for it, to relatives, orphans, the needy, the traveler, those who ask [for help], and for freeing slaves; [and who] establishes prayer and gives zakah; [those who] fulfill their promise when they promise; and [those who] are patient in poverty and hardship and during battle. Those are the ones who have been true, and it is those who are the righteous.

hey guys this is muhammed here. i don't like what you are saying, so i am going to ride my pegasus to the moon. later faggots

Greatest text of all time. No book compares. So profound!

I'm not even Muslim and understanding thought it was pretty nice.

At least you are not arrogant. I respect that.

Thank you :D

BTFO with you shitty religion

>man cant fly! air superiority is infidel!
>you cant throw rock faster than sound, or navigate it using satellites! heresy!
>we can just outbreed automatic kalashnikov fire! ha! master plan!
>lalah will send down explosive goats on our enemies! lalah stronk!
>you must throw stones exactly how muh huh mood did in qkrkh huh reaaaaaan (quran), you must rape goats exactly how muh huh mood raped them, and you must live in a stone desert house
>earthquakes and diseases happen when you disobey bearded tribal retards, stop studying nature heretic!!
>everything else is heresy!! abrakadabra lalalalalalalla yalla khqkhhhkqkhhqkh [throat sound intensifies]

friendly reminder that islam is degeneracy
africa tier shamanism
lalah wont send down any explosive goats to save you

Nice flag, fag

As I have grown over the course of my life, I have reevaluated many of my political, moral, and religious ideas due to new data entering the equation. As such, knowing that my views may change in the future, converting to religion for while apostasy is punishable by death seems like a very unsound idea.

Joseph didn't fuck Mary though

Topkek

Beacause Islam sure as fuck united all of Africa right faggot?

KYS goatfucker. And all your friends/

t.arrogant

>This thread again.

Al-Baqarah 2:177

لَّيْسَ ٱلْبِرَّ أَن تُوَلُّوا۟ وُجُوهَكُمْ قِبَلَ ٱلْمَشْرِقِ وَٱلْمَغْرِبِ وَلَٰكِنَّ ٱلْبِرَّ مَنْ ءَامَنَ بِٱللَّهِ وَٱلْيَوْمِ ٱلْءَاخِرِ وَٱلْمَلَٰٓئِكَةِ وَٱلْكِتَٰبِ وَٱلنَّبِيِّۦنَ وَءَاتَى ٱلْمَالَ عَلَىٰ حُبِّهِۦ ذَوِى ٱلْقُرْبَىٰ وَٱلْيَتَٰمَىٰ وَٱلْمَسَٰكِينَ وَٱبْنَ ٱلسَّبِيلِ وَٱلسَّآئِلِينَ وَفِى ٱلرِّقَابِ وَأَقَامَ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَءَاتَى ٱلزَّكَوٰةَ وَٱلْمُوفُونَ بِعَهْدِهِمْ إِذَا عَٰهَدُوا۟ۖ وَٱلصَّٰبِرِينَ فِى ٱلْبَأْسَآءِ وَٱلضَّرَّآءِ وَحِينَ ٱلْبَأْسِۗ أُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ ٱلَّذِينَ صَدَقُوا۟ۖ وَأُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ هُمُ ٱلْمُتَّقُونَ

Righteousness is not that you turn your faces toward the east or the west, but [true] righteousness is [in] one who believes in Allah, the Last Day, the angels, the Book, and the prophets and gives wealth, in spite of love for it, to relatives, orphans, the needy, the traveler, those who ask [for help], and for freeing slaves; [and who] establishes prayer and gives zakah; [those who] fulfill their promise when they promise; and [those who] are patient in poverty and hardship and during battle. Those are the ones who have been true, and it is those who are the righteous.

But the Quran states that you can have sex before puberty, and it also says that Muhammad consummated the marriage with Aisha when she was 9.

answering-islam.org/Silas/childbrides.htm

The world would be better off without your awful religion.

Why do you post such things? No one marries children except Africans and perverts. Almost all of us don't follow this. It would be like using Jehovah's witness as a model for Christians. It isn't accurate to the vast majority.
t.Catholic

>be retarded sand book with over six million contradictions
>make a rule that the latter verse always have more authority than former verse
>push peaceful verses to people who cant read arab
>dont tell them all the latter verses (when that child rapist got armies) are violent

double digit iq pls go and stay go

Maybe you Christians would be more accepting if we acted like you.

Pic Related

Also join Muslim.chat discord if you want to meet real Muslims. In fact I got banned because I posted a Jesus meme, I'm not sure what to think of that but I thought I would mention it.

Your prophet Muhammad married a six yr old, how do you defend that?

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Just stating what your degenerate """holy""" book says :)

Stop acting like we are a hive mind. Also I chose what to believe, I don't listen to the scholars unless I think then reasonable. Maybe I should just pick and choose like what you Christians do I.g. divorce.
I can't. What is your intent with this?

>almost all of us don't follow this
>flag

You should look what your religion has done to the rest of Europe you fucking dipshit. I fucking hate setting slutty French girls with Arabs. They are disgusting.
???

there is absolutely nothing valuable about muslims or islam
>muh tourist zones white man built us for oil!

soon enough white man will start mining asteroids, and start having military bases up in space
white man will bombard you from space you shitskin subhumans

>be isis nigger
>try to behead a western man with your tiny knife
>>>your shitty knife cant reach out of the atmosphere
literal african machete tier niggers
muslims are filth, islam is for scum

What the fuck is your problem.

Im just trying to understand how Muslims think, supposedly to Muslims Muhammad was the perfect man but he married a six yr old...... that wasn't very perfect of him

>your religion
>slutty French girls

First of all, I'm not from Quebec..
Second of all, Christianity hasn't caused recent and major terrorist attacks like Islam has.
Third of all, would you much rather have those "slutty" French women covered with a niqab and a slave to their husband's every command?

You inbred fuck.

Atheism = no morale compass.
Christianity = refuses to worship God alone.
Both degenerate. Islam is the only logical answer.