Sup Forums please save gingers

Why does society condemn other forms of racism while tolerating and encourage the persecution of gingers?

Sup Forums when the ethnostate comes will you protect us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EY39fkmqKBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck a ginger save a life

Ginger is master race

We'll protect you bro. Gingers are the true whites.

(((mishkin)))

NO

What was Hitlers stance on red heads?

>youtube.com/watch?v=EY39fkmqKBM

I think you can feel along with this guy, OP.

Hating gingers is a purely Anglo trait

If you stand in the sun you die. This is proof that you're the purest of the whites.

Geeze why are they always 10/10 or fuck ugly.

The 10/10 girls are just pale girls who dyed their hair, trust me.

Does anyone know why a large portion of gingers have curly hair?

Curly ones are usually jews. Non curly ones come from russia but settled in ireland/scotland.

pure celtic genes

except the kike in OP's post of course

his face screams KIKE and his last name and hair point to Finnic (Udmurt) admixture

MASTER RACE

stfu, i'm german/france/dutch, not a drip of slavic blood

I always come to the defense when I see people harassing red heads. Don't worry OP we got your back.

red/curly hair is a recessive trait. After enough generations gingers will literally be fucked to extinction

They weren't slavs, the migration to west europe was like 10000 bc or some shit. Plus I think it's just a theory.

I have a ginger classmate in the uni with an average face but a 368168368284872/10 body

I'm a gay ginger that casually fucks asians. How am I doing to secure the future of the white race?

Sure we need someone without a soul to operate the hell reactors.

Blow it out your ass, Howard.

Red Headed men and women are some of the most attractive whites next to Meds and Nords.
Pretty much all races of European are incredibly beautiful in nature.

>tfw you get your hair from the celts

nahh, the 3 theories i know of is
1 Neanderthal genes
2 Cave/less sun in the north and way colder environment with more perma snow.
3 Next level breeding(strict eugenics) of albino humans

did you know ginger are more sensitive to temperatures and more horny, Also it takes more anastatics to remove pain from gingers (also works with beers and other numbing drugs)

I knew about the pain thing but there was a study posted here a few months ago showing that they are more resistant to pain, I always heard it as being less resistant.

They also have a fancy bloodtype and if a female ginger gets pregnant by a shitskin her body will try to kill the fetus as a foreign invader.

Please stop being gay. Us gingers get enough shit without you making things worse by being gay.

i was at the dentist today , and i needed extra
anesthesia, because it hurted like hell, she was also a ginger so she knows what is up.
you see redheads can endure more pain but they will feel it easier is a better way to describe it

not worth your time, a faggot want attantion, stop giving a damn about there existens and they will resort to other shit like make fires than calling themself gay, it's a mental probleem

Are there lots in the netherlands? I know you guys have a festival for them or whatever, what's the obsession with them? given that it's usually more of a celtic trait than a germanic one.

there are alot, but many are in hidden only a real ginger knows that someone hides it.(they will paint there hair blond or brown) also most gingers will change hair color in there 20-30 to a more dark color or even blond/brunet by natural cause, we call it ''salt & pepper''

The dutch royal family even has redheads look at the king a fine breed, bless his daughters.

Dutch people are in general really Blond/redheaded blue eyed, i think it's because of our isolation, and most parts never got really conquered by any tribe specially north has the best Dutch breeds people from the frisian tribe

Honestly, despite the objective fact that ginger women are god-tier, we need to dispose of all ginger men.

I propose sending them all to Africa where they can mix with the other poor-impulse-control subspecies.

Either that or force them to all to transition.

Well ginger genes are reccessive so you need ginger men to make more ginger women or they go extinct.

The last two times I had stitches I opted to not get it numbed. For me the burning of the shot is much more painful and the shot has little effect anyway. I also woke up in the middle of dental surgery. For me it seems I have a tolerance for pain as well as for anesthesia.im strawberry blonde with a few tiny freckles on my nose and forearms.

I have aired and blonde beard but brown hair and green eyes, I dunno what the fuck I even am.

stfu faggot, you probly an manlet or a mudskin, hidding behind ur faggot flag

Oh no, I didn't think about that. Maybe less extreme measures like prison camps and mandatory lobotomies are in order.

Shit i dated a jew.

The bastards burn if they stand in front of an open fridge, never mind an ss squad with flammenwerfers.

Please no bully.

burning of the shot?, offcourse you guys use waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay stronger stuff than we do, we will only feel a numb upper lip because we have a diffrent typ of anesthesia ( the US anesthesia is not used in NL)

Will Sup Forums save the gingers?
Will a meme shine in the dark?
Has the joker pulled his last boner?
Find out next time.

It's the curlies that are the cancer of the gingers.

Can confirm the anesthetic/analgesic part. Takes double-dose for any dental work, stitches, etc and general anesthesia requires a top-tier anesthesiologist because they have to ride the razor's edge on the gas.

Ill show you why whites hate gingers. Its because gingers make whites ashamed of who they really are. And how they really got here.

Whites came from albinism, a disease.