Why aren't you living in the wilderness right fucking now /pol?

Why aren't you living in the wilderness right fucking now /pol?

There is literally no excuse to live in a degenerate, mongrelized urban environment in 2017. Living in a small town is almost as depressing considering the lack of employment and general stupidity of the rural untermensch.

It's literally never been easier to live comfortable on the fat of a diseased society than it is today:

>purchase a tent
>purchase basic survival tools & gear
>acquire a dog
>hike to some isolated spot
>construct a liveable dwelling over time
>visit some small town a couple of times a month to acquire basic foodstuffs and other necessities

Why Sup Forums?

I expect an answer.

>die of hunger because no job so no money for basic foodstuffs and other necessities

>visit some small town a couple of times a month to acquire basic foodstuffs and other necessities

And how should i get the money for that?

>get whatever job you can in your late teens / earli 20s
>live ascetically and save as much as you can

Food is cheap as fuck unless you're a fat glutton. And eventually you should be growing your own food once your dwelling is habitable. You can also eat your dog, or make it pregnant and eat the litter, and go dumpster diving, eating all sorts of food which is perfectly ok to eat but which distant advertisers and marketmen have judged to be harmful to the store "brand".

Get a job in your late teens / early 20s and live ascetically while saving as much money as you can. Food doesn't cost much at all unless you're a fat glutton. And you should be able to grow your own food eventually, even in Sweden, when your dwelling is habitable enough. You can fish, eat your dog, impregnate your dog and eat the litter, eat nuts, berries, fruit, and also go dumpster diving at the back of supermarkets.

Worked agriculture for a long time. Growing food, especially enough to live off is no easy business. Peasants of the past were learning how to tend the field since birth. The average modrn man would have no idea what to doa nd one bad harvest=death.

Ancient peasants didn't have the access to resources and equipment that we do today.

Look at Ted Kaczynski, he had no idea how to grow crops etc yet he survived some 30 years on a minimum budget by growing his own small allotment garden and buying minimal food from Lincoln (MT).

Did you work on a large-scale farm?

Growing crops for a small family is simple, and growing crops for yourself is relatively easy as long as you plan way ahead, use the proper equipment, know which seasons are best for which food and so on. Personally I am currently growing various crops in my studio apartment using dozens of pots and plastic tubs full of earth. Within 5 months I have already grown carrots and string beans in here.

Stop worshiping a nigger tier tramp that "homeschools" his children he had by an autistic French slut with literal LARP using toy weapons.

Food is definitely not cheap, and you still need cash either way.

Lack of non-owned land near me, punishment from the state if caught. Otherwise I completely agree user. Are you outdoors yourself?

Where would I grow the food? You'd need a few acres to do that, we have no wildreness over here, you'd be arrested for building an illegal settlement in the public woods.
>eat dog
>hungry again in two days

>make it pregnant
how?
And even if I did, how does it make any sense? You'd spend more resources on feeding the dog, so it can successfully carry out the pregnancy. Skin and bones that's what you'd get for months of feeding the dog. You're literally retarded and just being edgy for the sake of it.
If you want to go live in the wilderess, you should go to African rainforest with a crossbow, a machete and a few knives. That way you could actually hunt something and eat the fruits that grow there. The northern hemisphere is too urbanized and barren for such a lifestyle.

That's no Varg in the OP dumbo.

Then save some money in your late teens early 20s. Food is cheap unless you're a dumb glutton. Go to a market when it's about to close, dive in dumpsters, visit churches and eat food they offer.

>American complaining of lack of land

Which state do you live in? Either way Maine and Montana are both perfect for anybody aspiring to live the based redpilled wilderness lifestyle.

>few acres

Not true. Look at what John Seymour did in the 1970s (>not knowing who John Seymour is).

>how?

Virgin detected. Do I need to *teach* you how to have intercourse with another living being? Come on now Vlad. And to feed the dog during pregnant you just crush up the previous litter and feed half of it to the dog in time for the new litter. It's basic logic dude.

topkek
le ebin troll xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Nice bait thread

Yeah, why aren't you living the wilderness, OP?

If I went to live in the wildernesses here in the UK I would either get shot by a farmer, attacked by youths or arrested. Great plan.

because this is exactly what I want to tell girls....come back to my cave baby...

Because that would be illegal and the pigs would come tear your tent down.

I grow enough to feed myself and my girlfriend on my backyard 1 acre farm lol. We do buy stuff from the store but if we didn't sell any of our food to neighbors we could certainly feed ourselves completely off of it. Any faggot with access to the internet and above a 95IQ can easily do it.

I am literally waiting for 2 more grand to enter my bank account and I'm outta here.

Literally not true. Ever seen 2 years at sea? Either go live in rural Scotland, rural Ireland or an Eastern European country with very cheap land.

If women are holding you back from living a self-sufficient noble life then you are literally a cuckold.

>You can fish, eat your dog, impregnate your dog

OP likes to cum inside dog pussy, hahaha

OP, cut your internet today! Dont worry about modern civilisation and industrial capitalistic things like internet and computers.
Fuckoff!

literally youre the cuck if youre living in a fucking tent or cave , or whatever homeless cuckshed you can sleep in lol nice troll thread

No wilderness here. You'd be put in a box and handed 1 year worth of paperwork if you tried that over here

Umm, no. You can jerk off a male dog, store a bunch of its cum in an airtight container and take it with you just in case you need to impregnate your female dog companion if need be.

>I enjoy standing in a crowded subway carriage full of Africans, Arabs, fat people and SJW women

No thanks.

lol i still cant get over this shit, what are you suggesting - living like a homeless man fucking his dog and eating dumpster food lmao im sorry thats way too funny lmao troll bait

lol stop man, this shit, lol, okay you know what lets get someone to do this, homeless dude jerking off dogs , best prank ever

>kekistani

Enjoy living your mom's basement and / or some overpriced cuckcube rented out by some non-white.

>ewww dumpster food, like totally ew!!!

This is your mind on Millenial propaganda. This is food which is 100% fine to eat. The only downside is that you have to let your """pride""" take a hit by getting it from huge dumpsters which are essentially free food caches.

Because I would probably get stabbed at night by some refugee already living in the forest.