CAN'T CLAIM EXECUTIVE PRIVILEDGE

thehill.com/homenews/senate/341314-trump-jr-im-happy-to-speak-with-senate-intelligence-committee

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dlWni
thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/341325-trump-jr-hires-lawyer-for-russia-probes
dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/?utm_source=site-share
circa.com/story/2017/06/09/politics/a-battle-is-brewing-between-the-firm-behind-the-salacious-trump-dossier-and-sen-grassley
newsmax.com/Newsfront/Russian-lawyer-ties-DNC/2017/07/09/id/800676/
dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/?utm_source=site-sha
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/20/victor_davis_hanson_whole_trump-russia-collusion_story_is_a_big_lie.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archived it archive.is/dlWni

He spoke to a lawyer. Whoop dee do.

Nothingburger at the heels of Trump's successful European tour and G20.

The left is having another panic attack because of the way he projected power and cucked Merkel.

Trump was the center of attention at the G20.

>Trump was the center of attention at the G20.

Like a loud, retarded kid in church.

BLUMPF BTFO

Are they really still going on about this MUH RUSSIA shit after it's been thoroughly BTFO to hell and back? How many more kike reporters are going to have to be laid off before they stop?

>media focusing on handshakes and hiring idiotic body language (((experts))) using planet of the apes to interpret Trump's handshake with Putin

Yeah, Trump is the loud retarded kid in church.

who has a double chin like that when they are 39? Shit is fucking gross, put down the twinkie for a sec and go the fuck outside, jesus.

>throughly BTFO on a chinese message board using memes and fake info

you sure showed them, didint you

Yeah, it's probably nothing..

>ohshitwaddup

thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/341325-trump-jr-hires-lawyer-for-russia-probes

He's going to buckle hard under hard Senate questioning, this guy is even more incompetent than his father and has literally no likable characteristics

I heard he paid for his wedding with Russian Uranium mining money after tearing up contracts and kicking ranchers off federal land theyve been grazing their cattle on for decades.

Even if a he gets locked up, daddy can just pardon him.

>He thinks shows that have body language experts on, arent there for stupid people who cant tell the difference between credible and disreputable news agencies.

>admits to watching this shit to call out other people for watching it

Oh look it's another teenage babby that doesnt know how fucking retarded he sounds.

>we were just pretending to be retarded to frame drumpfies!

President Trump is a multi-billionaire and president of the United States. You are just a worthless faggot.

>son colludes with russia and commits treason
>doesnt think an impeachment proceeding wont be the biggest midterm election issue since watergate.

I simply cant wait another year. It's gonna be better than watching hilldogs crying in Nov.

Tick tock, sharia blue. Tick fucking tock.

House Dem IT Suspects Wanted Untraceable Payments — And Sure Enough, Millions Disappeared dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/?utm_source=site-share

>Trump was the center of attention at the G20.

>center

>attention

implying

> thoroughly btfo by a subreddit and a wordpress, blog

TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!

>I simply cant wait another year. It's gonna be better

I know!! The Mueller investigation will be wrapping up around then and the indictments and impeachments will be starting.

>mark my words

>old news that's already been retracted and BTFO

Sweetie, no. Just.

It was a setup by Fusion GPS. Funded initially by Bush and Romney, handed over to Hillary. This ends up biting a lot of Dems, neoCONs, and deep state pedophiles in the ass BIGLY.

circa.com/story/2017/06/09/politics/a-battle-is-brewing-between-the-firm-behind-the-salacious-trump-dossier-and-sen-grassley

"The entire meeting may have been part of a larger election-year opposition effort aimed at creating the appearance of improper connections between Trump family members and Russia that also included a now-discredited intelligence dossier produced by a former British intelligence agent named Christopher Steele who worked for a U.S. political firm known as Fusion GPS."

"We have learned from both our own investigation and public reports that the participants in the meeting misrepresented who they were and who they worked for. Specifically, we have learned that the person who sought the meeting is associated with Fusion GPS, a firm which according to public reports, was retained by Democratic operatives to develop opposition research on the President and which commissioned the phony Steele dossier."

Had me LAUGHING!! Very well done, great job!!

Shut the fuck up. You voted for Hillary. You're a terrible judge of character.

>we didnt know they just pretending to be retarded because we didnt think they would stoop that low to get ad revenue

spoken like a true retard

a RUSSIAN lawyer

>thinking anyone outside Sup Forums retards believe this shit

>that also included a n̶o̶w̶-̶d̶i̶s̶c̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ widley confirmed intelligence dossier produced by a former British intelligence agent named Christopher Steele

let me correct that for you

that also included a now-discredited intelligence dossier produced by a former British intelligence agent named Christopher Steele

I know this is just a shill thread, but can anyone explain how this is different from the Steele dossier?

Hillary's team paid a British spy who used Russian informants to get information against their opponent. The Steele Dossier was plastered all over the news, but it's illegal to look at Hillary's emails...

>He spoke to a lawyer. Whoop dee do.

let me correct that for you

>He spoke to a Kremlin lawyer.

>Whoop dee do.!!!!!'

Meanwhile Mueller is only getting started - and has subpoena power.

>Whoop dee do.!!!!!

Trump Jr had to amend his disclosure form to the government to say the Russians talked about giving him dirt on Hilary. Totally changed his story. Deathly afraid of perjury charge from Mueller. On the run.

>Whoop dee do.!!!!!

He spoke to a Russian lawyer that agreed to meet with them under false pretenses to make the Trump campaign look bad. The Russian lawyer worked for a Clinton-DNC organization.

This well-laid trap bites you in the ass, brock. Tick tock.

newsmax.com/Newsfront/Russian-lawyer-ties-DNC/2017/07/09/id/800676/

>hiring a lawyer is not an admission of guilt

This isn't venezuela Pablo. You have to go back.

>the widely confirmed now-discredited intelligence dossier that somehow allows my claims to retain validity while yours remain worthless
Your brain is fucking destroyed. How do you even put on pants in the morning without breaking your neck

Tick fucking tock.

House Dem IT Suspects Wanted Untraceable Payments — And Sure Enough, Millions Disappeared dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/?utm_source=site-share

>newsmax.com/

literally fake news

literally

Trump Jr. doesn't hold public office. There is nothing illegal about a private citizen meeting with a russian lawyer. This is a bigger nothingburger than the collusion accusation.

He was bored. The G20 is just a huge circle jerk full of blowhards talking about nothing important. It was honestly a waste of his time showing up. The United States acts and the world follows. No need to go to these diplomatic meetings when you can pick out any nation in the room and tell them to do something and they will do it.

this is a stupid topic and a distraction from seth rich
it's normal for campaigning politicians to meet with foreign persons to get dirt on opponents, obama did it a ton and nobody said a thing, even when he met with the russians himself

The Trump males really got the bad luck in the gene dept, I hope Baron turns out okay!

This “Trump dossier” is the controversial document composed by ex-British agent Christopher Steele, who had been paid by Hillary Clinton’s still unidentified backers to do election “opposition research” against then-candidate Trump. It is riddled with absurd self-contradictions and vile allegations against President Trump.

The “dossier” cannot even make up its mind, so to speak, as to whether the Russians did spend “years” passing political dirt on Hillary Clinton to Trump to help “cultivate” relationship with him—or did not in fact ever pass such info to Trump (Steele report, June 20, 2016). There are at least eight different origins of the hacked or leaked DNC emails claimed in the “dossier,” including that Trump hacked them, not the Russians, or that they were all just “created” or “made up.”

The one-party opposition media have managed to ignore the ridiculous contents of the bogus “Trump dossier” with its raving lunatic absurdities.

For example, thousands of Russian retirement “pensioners,” according to the “dossier,” did the hacking of the DNC emails and passed them on to Russian officials, apparently in secret meetings at (we infer) park benches and shuffleboard affairs in Miami and elsewhere (Steele reports 095 and 111 and Newsweek, November 4, 2016).

These Russian retirement pensioners living in the U.S. are “hacking…cyberoperatives” according to Newsweek, in its pre-election article heavily based on Steele’s “Trump dossier,” oblivious to the patent absurdity of the claim.

You will not hear about that from the anti-Trump media, which so desperately wants the “Trump dossier” to be believed, regardless of whether any of it is true.

>trumpkin tards use tick tock and nothingburger as a response to everything

grade A anus cancer

This.

He looks like a fucking retard, no wonder he married a jew

Like make China make North Korea not test launch an ICBM.

Like make Mexico build and pay for a wall.

Like make the whole world realize that they shouldn't do anything about global warming.

Yeah, that kind of leadership.

>inb4 "i don't like it so I'm going to call it fake news"

Tick fucking tock.

House Dem IT Suspects Wanted Untraceable Payments — And Sure Enough, Millions Disappeared dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/house-dem-it-suspects-wanted-untraceable-payments-and-sure-enough-millions-disappeared/?utm_source=site-sha

I find your responses hilarious, as i would gladly see all wings of the deep state including your faggot jew loving president be brought to a swift end. The uneducated masses have completely ruined this country, and any opportunity to spit in their face will be met with applause.

Its a failure on your part to not recognize your naivete and understand that both parties are for everyone else but the american people. You were just stupid enough to fall for a side.

oh yea, Tick fucking tock

drip drip drumpfkins
impeachment soon

Your superiority complex makes it very difficult to take you seriously. You aren't better than anyone here, other than in your own mind.
>pride cometh before the fall

Not sure why you included me in that. I know how ludicrous it is

So did Ivanka, she had more plastic surgery than Michael Jackson.

Expounding on your analysis, user.

Hi sharia. Tick fucking tock.

>gets called out for being a retard
>h-ha h-ha, y-you think you a so smart dont y-you

you sound like a straight up retard faggot, that has no opinions for themselves and just apes what other people say. Have fun with that in the real world.

TOP KEK BASED BLACK MAN AMIRITE XD XD

literally none of that is true. you're just making shit up.

I made an argument and not you or any other liberal responded to it.Yet you accuse me of being incapable of arguing. Give me a rebuttal and I will BTFO you. You're out of your league here

>BLACK MAN

the dossier is filled with lies that have been exposed as lies. Tick tock.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/20/victor_davis_hanson_whole_trump-russia-collusion_story_is_a_big_lie.html

is this one of your alternative facts?

"It's funny cause I posted a picture of a comedian."

Holding public office has no bearing on whether he committed a crime. private citizens can and will commit crimes against the state, it's only a matter figuring out which one he broke.

I would hang him for treason but we arent at war yet so he's probably just gonna go to prison

Drumph's finished this time, I swear.

lol you trumptards really are desperate. You really think thats proof of anything? Theres multiple ways to enter countries in Europe without getting a passport stamp.

>you can pick out any nation in the room and tell them to do something and they will do it.
More world "leadership" from Trump

Now you have to prove which laws were broken. And you can't. Because it isn't illegal for a US citizen to meet with a foreign national. You can make up all the bullshit you want to justify your irrational hatred of man who, not only have you not met, not does he hold public office. You haven't one shred of evidence, yet your already wanting to hang him. Your instability is showing here friend. Thankfully, you don't the power to impose your will on humanity. You would end up being worse than Hitler from the tone of your posts.

Based Susan Collins will end the drumpfy wumpfy presidency!

how can you be this fucking clueless? third graders know more about geography than this guy.

>Its really big
>It's made from a cow.
>Americans love to eat these.

illegal to not report being a foreign agent

illegal to lie on disclosure forms

>fun fact: a US citizen can have more than 1 valid passport at a time. many do it who travel to both Israel and arab nations to avoid be hassled. Most frequent world travelers do this.

>illegal to not report being a foreign agent
>illegal to lie on disclosure forms
He doesn't hold public office. He doesn't have to disclose anything.

It's fucking over, even other republicans see it.

>Because it isn't illegal for a US citizen to meet with a foreign national.

this is the narrative your side has built, and it is a straw man. There are literally hundreds of laws he couldve broken including conspiracy to commit espionage

18 U.S. Code § 794

>(a) Whoever, with intent or reason to believe that it is to be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of a foreign nation, communicates, delivers, or transmits, or attempts to communicate, deliver, or transmit, to any foreign government, or to any faction or party or military or naval force within a foreign country, whether recognized or unrecognized by the United States shall be punished by death or by imprisonment for any term of years or for life, except that the sentence of death shall not be imposed unless the jury or, if there is no jury, the court, further finds that the offense resulted in the identification by a foreign power (as defined in section 101(a) of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978)

>people who cant tell the difference between credible and disreputable news agencies.

I'm not sure what a credible news agency is, though I have a long list of disreputable ones.

You can't explain that to Dems. They're too busy tying to protect pedoscum.

His entire family will be in jail by the time he joins them.

>It's fucking over, even other republicans see it.

I've seen this exact 'thought' being posted for over a year now.

>I'm not sure what a credible news agency is

and that is why you are dumb and the world is shit

something something dunning kruger.....

Prove the meeting happened as described in the article.
Now prove his intent was to injure the US (keep in my the subjectivity of this statement)
You can't. It's another nothing burger.

kek

God damn what an ugly cunt

>she's jewish

>Because it isn't illegal for a US citizen to meet with a foreign national.

It is treason to act as an agent of a foreign government and not disclose it.

Trumps have never disclosed that they are agents of Russia.

It is illegal to interfere in an election. It is treason to assist a foreign agent in interfering in an election.

Trump Jr. Freely admitted his goal was to participate in foreign interference of the US presidential election.

The shit is treason and you are tarding it up over there like it is no big deal.

>>she's jewish

this

He talked to someone - RUSSIAN. LOCK HIM UP!!!!!

>Trumps have never disclosed that they are agents of Russia.
They aren't
>It is illegal to interfere in an election
Then Bill and Obama's influence was illegal tool.
>The shit is treason and you are tarding it up over there like it is no big deal.
In order to MAGA, you have to break a few eggs. Don't worry. We will save you too

By that definition, Hillary's team committed treason when they hired a British spy to use Russian informants to collect data against Trump. Correct?

I dont know what you think this conversation is but i dont have do shit schlomo. Thats up to mueller on deciding where to drop the hammer. His jurisdiction encompasses everything when he was given special prosecutor status and is literally the most powerful in the country right now (which is why donny jr is singing a different tune and hired a lawyer along with everyone else including pence and sessions). so it really matters little what i can and cant prove as im sure i dont have all the facts.

>Carlin pic

you guys got baited

So you admit youre speculating?
You admit you don't know what mueller has, yet you are already to indict based of what exactly? Your feelums?

I skipped my sister's wedding to work as well. She's a bitch and I didn't want to drive 5 hours to LA.

Well nobody pays attention to them anymore, I know you probably don't get out much but if you bring up the Russia shit with people they just roll their eyes or start cracking jokes about it. It's basically the liberal version of Birtherism, great for keeping about a quarter of their voters fired up but otherwise an embarrassment.

Since when did talking to a russian person become such a big deal? If it was a member of the government or an intermediary i'd understand the suspicion but a russian lawyer? Doesn't this seem a bit racist?

maybe she'll have another one day

>how would you have felt if your boss made you skip your brother's wedding that you really wanted to go to?

thank you for your input Roger Stone. You know exactly when and why.