Sup Forums THE WORLD NEEDS YOU AGAIN! LET'S MOBILISE ALL OF KEKISTAN'S FORCES!

youtube.com/watch?v=uc0l7gLqfVI

These are pictures of Antifa scum from Hamburg. Every single one of these scums commited a crime.
CAN WE INDETIFY AND NOTIFY THE POLICE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE CRIMINALS?

Under this link we'll send the identities of the cirminals to the Hamburg's Police:
gateway.hamburg.de/hamburggateway/fvp/fv/Polizei/Onlinewache/?sid=49

LET'S DO THIS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3SxEOvAOEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a fucking clown

That makes you look like a faggot

>kekistan flag
Literally kill yourself

fuck off with this cringe shit

Post links to full videos and screencaps featuring faces and compilations. People can't work with what you've provided here.

RARE

it's a waste of our time and resources, even if we identified them the cucked german judges won't do anything to harm their precious little pet monsters

found the antifa scum

If you feel strongly about it, do something about it. Don't ask people to do your dirty work.

shut your fucking mouth antifa

Hey reddit. The majority of us cannot read german, making it near impossible to identify german people.
Futile effort.

Cringelord faggot cuck

>youtube.com/watch?v=x3SxEOvAOEg

kekistan turned into a joke get out before it to late

You dont need to know german to compare faces, times. If you did, google translate would to most of the work for you, if you cant figure out what phrases mean even with fucked up syntax you might as well kill yourself right now you fucking moron.

>cringelord

r*ddit tier insult you commie faggot

Antifa is a criminal organization, leave while you are still alive.

>R3ddit tier flag

If it is so easy how bout you do it yourself? You know not all of us are basement dwelling autists, I work nearly 10hrs a day

Not worth the effort

Shills detected.

>not all of us are basement dwelling autists
And thats how I know you are Antifa

wew lad nice reply

haha nice thread, based black man

fbpb

Nope
let Germany burn
The flames of it will serve as a warning to the rest of the world
They did this to themselves

>antifa hiding behind facist flag

You cant make this shit up

>let Germany burn
Dat.

fuck off

fpbp

At least that shill had the courage to put up his true flag.

why are most antifa like such pussies about their affiliation to a terror group?

Bump

Nah man you're actually just fucking cringy and retarded

fuck off r*ddit

*it's *too

German have what they want... I don't even feel sorry for you.

>feral German leftists attacking German leftist pigs

I'm struggling to give a fuck here tbqh.

Germoney deserves a good flogging rn.

They will burn Europe down with them as history repeat it self

>That flag
>This topic
Not even worth giving a (You)

Why are antifa and especially women so fond of the word "cringe" ? Is that your last resort as an argument to defend your little terror group?

Yeah, just call us cringy once again, see if that prevents me from calling the cops on your ass you fucking commie spook.

Fpbp

Pure white dna

You people are fucking morons. What Merkel wants isnt what Germany wants.

I'm stuck at not being literate in German. I wish I could help you, Hans.
Feed me sites with pictures of antifas and I can work to match, but... finding the photos to work is the hard part.

Here's a more inclusive version insufferable faggot

Stop reminding me that I was only (still!) missing three flags when the admins shut it all down.

Lmao

>LET'S MOBILISE ALL OF KEKISTAN'S FORCES!
My face is glowing red with shame on your behalf.

>post a shitty meme
>get wrecked
>post the same meme again expecting a different outcome

Now thats fucking crazy,

lmao saved.

Calling everyone who disagrees with you a commie isn't you're going to solve your issues my friend. Truth is you're no better than the antifa you're a fucking circlejerk of losers just like they are

>1 post
op is a faggot
sage

top kek you antifaggots are so easy to spot

this

anyone who posts with a kekistan flag should be banned

they are literally commies, im not using that word as an insult.

Not my business. People voting in elections choose people to government and they have what they want government those people. That is history vengeance for II WW xD

if shill, 10/10 shitpost. if not gtfo ree

remove your flag commie.

Yeah but you called ME a commie you retard and im not affiliated with the antifa

this
Please KYS faggot

>top kek
>AM I ONE OF THE COOL KIDS NOW GUYS!?!?!?!?

Non commies can join us over at infinite/pol, we have been directing the anticommie action groups from there, fourchan is literally just a recruitment board but as you can probably see the basement dwelling part of the antifa mob has now invaded this website.

Hahaha nice try commie

Make me you fucking Stalinist

Bro, is it possible you are just sperg, Bro?

Have fun retards

See you just proved me right you're fucking retarded

I dont want to be your bro, commie.

I'm not a communist you gay retard, youre just a major autist if you use that Kekistani shit.

And yet, you engage a fucking retard. That makes you at least as retarded as I am. We're on the same website after all.

There are only about 600 "people" allowed to vote and only these 600 can run for the office.

Why are the only masculine white men left in western civilization willing to take action and demand change, all Antifa commies?

Every "kekistan" fag is literally a highschooler, a coon shitskin, or an autistic fat neckbeard.

Also "kek" is supposed to be a god of chaos. If anything, you should be egging on anifa to fuck up as much shit as possible, not being a bunch of larping snitches.

You are literally a commie hiding behind a "white supremacist" flag, who is legit triggered about my flag. You care so much abour your online appearance, you cant be anything other than a stupid commie spook.

Get the fuck out of this website, clearly you cannot handle it.

nice shitpost you got here

No im just trying to get it through to your head that this kekistani shit is exactly the same as the stuff you hate

You are really something ain't you

>If anything, you should be egging on anifa to fuck up as much shit as possible, not being a bunch of larping snitches.

>Hurr durr stop snitching

No. Being violent towards an violent group only makes you look like you are part of the problem, or at least a cause of it.

Meme magick and weaponized autism is the right way to go. You commies will never remove this power from our hands.

A jailed commie is objectively better than a dead commie. A dead commie cannot suffer.

Fuck off with this activist bullshit.

>No im just trying to get it through to your head

shut the fuck up you commie faggot, you wont get anything through my head and if you actually had been on the internet for long enough you would know you cant change how people think by calling them retarded.

Now go back down the street and get arrested for tackling a garbage can.

lmao

>anyone who disagrees with me is a commie
why don't kekistani posters realize that they're pretty much the SJWs of the right?

Please jump off of a fucking bridge

Remake the thread without being a faggot and I think people will collaborate

did you ask kek if he needs a state? you are going to be shoved into the bad timeline for this user. repent!

So these Kekifaggots are like the Right Winger version of the activist left?

It's wear a pussy hat or this shit?

if u find a retard here ill kill him, insallah

>kekistan
Kill yourself.

I cant, commies are occupying the bridge screaming autism at regular people going about their daily lives.

Not your personal army friendo, that's not how it works here

Wow you are fresh off reddit. Not everyone who disagrees with you is fucking antifa,

You cant even read IDs ?

I think you may want to learn how this website works before you start saying retarded shit like you just did.

>>>/reddit/

Antifa or commie, its all the same to me!

Nice shill thread, OP. Keep it up. Please shills, tell people to "go back to plebbit" and "lurk moar".

I think I figured it out

>he delets his post

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Fuck off, Sup Forums is not your personal army

Posting in a falseflaging divide and conquer shareblue thread.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Posts with kekistan flag and image.
Yeah... You tried bud, lurk some before posting, would save you so much trouble and butthurt.

Bump for great justice