CNN Deleted their app

CNN deleted their app from the App Store to get rid of all the bad reviews. We need to get it back to where it was.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2TbbvXK5QS8
youtube.com/watch?v=H0K2dvB-7WY
youtube.com/watch?v=PatWS1FQvic
youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
youtube.com/watch?v=AeQxiqPDWw4
youtube.com/watch?v=xSLjM3VCEr8
youtube.com/watch?v=15KM83SAzxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that is absolutely priceless. Kek would be proud.

Then lets get back at it

NYPA
fuck off nigger

I'm on it

>1-starring an app nobody cares about
Internet activism for angsty teens who want to feel important and to belong somewhere from the comfort of their parents' basement.

Bump

You can't call the app pepe, you need to download it, vote and then remove it immediately

CNN cares about it or they would have removed ;^)

Bump
Look how desperate they are.

Bump

Let's do this.

This is going to be really fun

But it really was a bad app.

This is the best. I've written like 3 reviews now

>hey guys lets download a spy app on our phones so we can give it a rating CNN can remove at any time

what's next, make a facebook profile?

>deleted
They didn't delete it they "updated" it. Updating for bug fixes is a jew trick companies use on the app store to reset reviews

Now it's time to do the same to their Android app.

You do realise you can start downloading it rate it and then stop the download before it's done right?

>scared of a spy app
>using a smart phone in 2017

ISHYGDDT

if they deleted it it means we are having an effect and we just have to keep on the pressure

the fact that you're here and using parents' instead of just parents shows you are a shill poster no one uses good grammar or would even punctuate

case and point look at this kike
2 commas and an apostrophe

you faggots stick out like a sore thumb on the internet because you type like you work your lies are like a nose around your neck

>coughing fit
>pants of shit
>every time you tell a lie
>shit runs down your inner thigh
>peepee poopoo

>you faggots stick out like a sore thumb on the internet because you type like you work
i don't get it. explain pls

I still see app at 4.0

I geuss the CNN got all the comments deleted by google.

go put in a review now if you havent already.

good work to whoever did this one. I lold

These idiots can't take 1 minute to write a scathing and plausible review instead of some bullshit. It's their own fault their ratings got deleted.

>download CNN app to give it 1 star
>google/apple link your device, provider, IP address and google or apple accounts with le ebin Sup Forums raids
>more of your data sold to corporations and intelligence agencies
good work reddit, praise kek!

Remember, if your review looks legit it will be tougher for them to separate out us from the normies.
"I installed it but it won't refresh!"
"Doesn't finish installing on iPhone 6!"
etc etc. Make em work harder.

na. they deleted EVERYTHING.

There are ~40 reviews listed since 7/7/17. most of them are empty AND positive.

Fucking christ this is embarrassing to read. Do you speak like this in real life?

>the fact that you're here and using parents' instead of just parents shows you are a shill poster no one uses good grammar or would even punctuate

I take pride in knowing how to write since I'm not a native speaker, idiot. I'm just saying that this type of activism doesn't really have a huge effect, which makes sense, since it doesn't require a lot of effort either.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2TbbvXK5QS8

you know cnn millennials are literally on Sup Forums 24/7, right?

I hope i dont get doxxed

if it doesn't mean anything then why is CNN busting ass to fix their ratings? It means something to them, obviously.

I'll bet they're all CNN employees, though.

It's going to be a pointless game of whack-a-mole if they keep stepping on their dicks like they have. I'm not even giving them reviews. I just think it's hilarious that everyone is pissed at them now.

do you have to download to R8 ?

yeah but it's free and you can rate it before the DL finishes and delete the app. :)

Why is no one concentrating on the Android version?

Bump for reviews.

CNN clearly cares, and if it's making someone over there have a shitty day it's worth the 10 seconds of my time to go 1 star their app.

>I'm just saying that this type of activism doesn't really have a huge effect, which makes sense, since it doesn't require a lot of effort either.
This type of petty activism got Blumph in office.

In your review put that it crashes or resets your phone

People wont install it if they read that

Sound angry that it messed up your phone and deleted your family pictures

Fucking app tried to blackmail me into deleting my fox news app

go back to fucking reddit, we do not lie like some leftist scum

not knowing the difference between
>hey this looks fun
and
>come help me raid this thing only I'm interested in
is what will always separate you from us.

if you have an apple phone neck yourself.

Dude no, this is just bait so they can get more downloads under their belt, you have to download the app in order to review it

If you haven't been on here long enough for (((them))) to accumulate a large database on you, get the fuck out

Poorfag. Kys

1 stared

android>>>>>>>>>>>dog shit >>>>apple phones

Done! But we should work on the GOOGLE PLAY ANDROID VERSION too. It has a VERY high rating.

This. Why are all you fags using overpriced Apple products?

>I still see app at 4.0
The iPhone version is lower rated. The Android version is still practically untouched. We need to work on both. I have two phones, so I was able to view both app platforms.

>This. Why are all you fags using overpriced Apple products?
I fucking hate Apple products. I have a company iPhone. My personal cell is a Sony Xperia.

ur the only filthy nigger here, nigger

>This. Why are all you fags using overpriced Apple products?
This "fag" gets one of her two phones paid for by her company - they only give us stupid iPhones. I was able to leave two reviews, one for each platform. Fuck Steve Jobs, and fuck you :)

You must be new around here? T_D refugee?

Fags just means people around here. Lurk moar and dont take shit so personally

>Fags just means people around here. Lurk moar and dont take shit so personally
I'm just a woman and I don't interact very much. Not a Reddit fan, no. But I'm not new.

I don't think anyone in the history of Sup Forums has ever bothered to put an apostrophe ' on the end of parents. (parents')

This guy is the life of the party I bet.

on samsung phones in the play store you do not have to download the app to rate. All you have to do is start the download and cancel the download. Afterward it will allow you to rate with out ever actually having downloaded it.

theres nothing fun in installing an ad heavy app for a shill company just to post an asspained review because some random fuck on the internet tells me too

go take your raid back to r/donald and fucking kill yourself

on it

>Post it yourself
>get money
>???

bump

this is sort of indicative of cnn's problem. they have to react. anyone with a brain would know people would eventually get bored of downloading an app just to downvote it. but these guys couldn't wait a fucking week.

and they picked a fight with the whole internet!

>that is absolutely priceless. Kek would be proud.

Agree. SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=H0K2dvB-7WY

Bump this shit up the board. Mexican wave.

>CNN deleted shit to get rid of all the bad reviews

Buzzfeed taught them that.

This

This. It deserves a 1 star and not just because CNN is fake news. It is a shit tier app for sure.

>CNN deleted their app from the App Store to get rid of all the bad reviews. We need to get it back to where it was.

CNN HAS JUST JUMPED FROM THE CLIFF NOT A DRILL FULL BLOWN LAST OF THE MOHICANS DANCE.

youtube.com/watch?v=PatWS1FQvic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

autistic toothpaste pls gtfo

go suck Nourdins dick

Is this shitting reaching normies?
how hard did CNNs' ratings drop lately?

CNN THOUGHT TO HERSELF
THESE SAVAGES ARE GOING TO RAPE ME

DANIEL DAY LEWIS HAS RETIRED FROM ACTING

SO OVER THE CLIFF IT WENT.

you epic jackasses. start reviewing it at 2 stars if you want your reviews to stick.

too many 1 star reviews all of a sudden sets off the ai algos and it flags them as malicious review attempts.

ALSO if you fags dont leave the app running for about an hour+ then it will also delete your reviews.

listen to me faggots i kno wat im talkin bout

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI

youtube.com/watch?v=AeQxiqPDWw4

ESPECIALLY FOR YOU (AND CNN)

we use fake fb profiles all the time you literal nigger

gb2plebbit

>attacking grammar are gud
Kys

This.

LULZ

youtube.com/watch?v=xSLjM3VCEr8

I'll have to agree with paste. This bad online review is the kind of thing liberals always do.

>I'll have to agree with paste. This bad online review is the kind of thing liberals always do.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You don't belong here
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=15KM83SAzxY

CNN care, they care alot.

Neither do you reddit

>app went through my pictures and deleted all containing white faces then rang the police and accused me of rape

>Neither do you reddit

I've always been here.

>ad online review is the kind of thing liberals always do

He shot me. I don't shoot back because gunz is what he did.

Fuck. off.

the new ghostbusters to the most glorious shumerwhale netflix hunt the online review thing bottified has been extactic fun.

you dont even have to use an apple product. just download itunes for windows and install the app through that.
it requires an itunes account thats it.
still totally free...

>just. do. it. faggots.

Kek is pleased

hillary's shills can't do shit like this because they're a corporate entity.

Why would you block Jags guy's face?

Is any other website this affective in banding togeather?

toothpaste proxy

actually shit kicker working at cnn

DELETE YOUR APP

"worked for 3-4 days then it randomly bricked my Samsung Galaxy S5 DO NOT DOWNLOAD"