Catholic women are the true red pill

Catholic women are the true red pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.nd.edu/thecc/2012/08/29/nfp-and-divorce-rates-more-research-needed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw my woman is christian and believes that life begins at conception

Personally, I hate Christians, because they care more about religion than skin color.

If they had to choose, a white evangelical Christian would rather live in a world full of black Christians instead of white atheists, because their bullshit stories about Jesus are most important to them.

Fuck 'em.

White atheists
>submit to feminism
>don't have babies
>either ultra PC SJWs or edgelords who laugh at people who hold tradiitons and nationalism dear

Black Christians
>family values
>don't care about political correctness
>traditonal and conservative

Hmmm which one to choose?

I'll take Clarence Thomas over steve shives any day.

where to find them though? don't say mass

In Sweden. Shitskin confirmed

See? This fundie even admits it.

If an evangelical Christian had to choose between living in a world that is solely comprised of black Christians OR white atheists: he would choose the black Christians.

That's why Christian faggotry had no place on Sup Forums. It contradicts what you guys on here say about the importance of nationalism and heritage and replaces it with, "I like people who share my beliefs in these ancient old stories," instead.

>Catholic
>Women
>Redpilled
The cancer trinity is here friends

>tfw all the Christian women are fat
I just want a qt Christian wife

I've traced my ancestry back to the 1450's you faggot.

sites.nd.edu/thecc/2012/08/29/nfp-and-divorce-rates-more-research-needed/

Christianity is effective because women only appear to respond to direct consequences, which is conveniently supplied through magical super powers.

Congratulations, have a lot of white kids.

How is she fat?

I'm just saying , at least where I am in the northeast, all the Christian women that want to date are fat.

Did you actually read what you posted?
Your article is about something enterely unrelated.

Do you not mean Women-who-sit-by-desks-with-fancy-lamps-in-a-comfy-chair-reading-the-Newspapers are the true red pill? I agree to a degree.

Catholics are renowned for going to Africa and telling them to shit out African catholics, WITH THE "AUTHORITY OF GOD", TO A BUNCH OF DESPERATE SUPERSTITIOUS PEOPLE.

This user makes a good point about "white atheists" (Americanized liberals) too.

I think we should go with Women-who-sit-by-desks-with-fancy-lamps-in-a-comfy-chair-reading-the-Newspapers for now.

Catholic women are all degenerate uber-sluts who think wearing a cross and taking communion excuses them to suck 5 different dicks a week

only non taig irish I've met was a white english girl and her poo husband who said he was catholic but looked like a creepy buddhist monk (always grinning ear to fucking ear).

Also how do i enable classic captcha because i've returned to Sup Forums after a 4 year absence and it makes me want to kill someone

It talks about the divorce rate.

A white atheist can be converted to Christianity. A black Christian can't be converted to white.

A country with all the same religion would be user to do in a place like America.

*only non taig catholic

>be me, 19 years old in Summer writing class
>one of the only 2 white men
>rest of class is white liberal girls and 3 token dindus
>today we had a debate over the "Alienable Rights of Women"
>Was told that only Straight White Men have never had their rights threatened
>I brought up the Holocaust, World Wars, all human history and its inherent violence
>They had no rebuttal
>mfw this class redpilled me that the only good women are conservative christians who won't divorce you after 5 years of being married and take half your money

It talks about the effect of family planing on divorce you fucking retard, not about the effect of religion.