CNN IS LITERALLY ISIS

LOL CNN IS LITERALLY ISIS BOYS

archive.is/lqCpr

This needs to spread like wild fire, these terrorist fucks need to go down.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lqCpr
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
youtube.com/watch?v=VLXmQCKp07Y
youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
youtube.com/watch?v=tgLj5s0Xk8A
discordapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

L

Caliphate News Network

No shit, we've known it for years that they work together. Who do you think the White Helmets are?

bump for recognition

Kek, even Salon is attacking them now.

>archive.is/lqCpr
Holy shit, Salon actually did a piece of real journalism?

They're propaganda tools for terrorists

Wow. I don't say BTFO often but when even Salon calls you out you done fucked up

Obligatory

it must be a fluke
or fake news or something
wtf i hate cnn now

Get Mizzou to sue CNN for monetary loss over their hands up don't shoot fake news causing protests at their school.

CNN will settle it in a heartbeat.

Shouldn't we spread this using a hashtag?

Like #CaliphateNewsNetwork or something

#CnnIsISIS is already out there, they complain about that hashtag, why not stick with that?

SALON is fake news reporting on fake news.

I guess that double negative cancels out

>Ward, meanwhile, was preparing a special episode on the chemical attack that took place earlier that month in al-Nusra-controlled Idlib. Titled, “Gasping for life: Syria’s merciless war on its children,” the CNN special consisted of footage of child casualties of the alleged sarin gas attack filmed by rebel-affiliated organizations like SAMS and the White Helmets. (Ward’s special aired during CNN host Jake Tapper’s “The Lead.”)

>More than 30 people were killed in that attack under circumstances that were shrouded in mystery and which remain hotly debated and subject to critical reporting. The U.S. government’s official narrative holds the Syrian government responsible for the chemical attack, but concrete proof has been hard to come by.

Wtf, I love salon now

Max Blumenthal is an extremely anti-Israel and anti-Zionist Jew.

He is /OurJew/.

So is the Shill Operation(Pic Related) that has been going on since 6/2. The Shills knew the 6/3 London Bridge Terror Attack was going to happen.(Been talking about London Bridge since 2016: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)

Both CNN & the Shills doxed the wrong person in hopes of attacking someone/something they didn't like.

>when salon, a far left website is reporting on CNN negativity

Jesus CNN is so fucked

#CNNISISIS

#CNNBLACKMAIL

>Salon

Oh wow even worse
>Salon reposting content from alternet

Pretty sure knowingly paying someone who works for an enemy is literal treason and trading with the enemy, if management knew then it's RICO and everyone at CNN is getting the noose

Comey spent his entire career chasing down Marc Rich because he traded some oil with Iran

WOW

Am I reading this right?

CNN IS ISIS

???

BUMP

Idea:

Spread #CNNIsAlQaeda since #CNNIsISIS is already old news. Double their suffering.

Also; friendly skeletal covered this; youtube.com/watch?v=VLXmQCKp07Y

>This needs to spread like wild fire

I miss Ghost......

BAMP

WHY IS THIS THREAD BEING PUSHED OUT SO HARD!

underrated

#CaliphateNewsNetwork is better

He's a hard left progressive that goes after everything to the right.

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI

impeccable arithmetic

There's a big difference between us knowing it, and something that can be used to redpill normies.

>[visible confusion].meme
I am genuinely surprised by this.
kek maybe Nord-Bot really took a chunk out of their views.

this.
its sorta official now; caliphate also an official thing in dire need of a media outlet

It's better but it's too smart for most normies to get it.

>Denmark shaming the caliphate
Well that's odd.

>salon
You can't have it both ways

Salon has been publishing some gems, recently. Not many, but a few. What's their end game?

CNN is a competitor to Salon. It's natural to undermine your competitors. They smell blood in the water, and they're trying to move up from being liberal clickbait garbage to mainstream neoliberal garbage.

YOU THINK NORMIES ARE THIS STUPID?!!
REEEEEE

Christkiller News Network

BUMP!

That's a frightening thought

why is this not the first post

We need a smaller hashtag...

#CNNISIS
#ISISCNN
#CNNBLACKFLAG

IDK! just has to be simpler...

Bump.

ok

This is a smoking gun fuckers! BUMP IT!

bump

bump

Wow, actually a researched article for once. I'm impressed

CNN=very fake new
CNN=ISIS!

john mccain told me they were the good guys and all around heroes, and he knows that because he's personally met them

Why does the buffalos dick come out like that when it poo on the prairie?

>Salon

It's not the real website right?

>not a real website
>implying salon news about CNN can be any faker than CNN itself.

I told you guys like ten years ago but you didn't believe me.

Absolutely haram.

lolz

the current wave of newfags is killing me. we're spending so much time bringing them up to fucking speed.

whump

#CaliphateNewsNetwork

gomen

All Muslims are terrorists except Saudi Arabia

>kekestani

leave it to the one flag gayer than mine.

Bump, ignore shills, spread it like wildfire

kek

You need money to settle.

bump

dick comes out first tho, for reasons unknown

>LEEF

Nice try, Justin.

Wow coming from salon, of all places..

>mfw a million cnn threads a day
back to the donald with all of you

saged

they are such bros
youtube.com/watch?v=tgLj5s0Xk8A

bumpti dumti sits....

Sooooo,
CNN, best month ever??

No fucking wonder they keep pushing to get assad out and were applauding trump when he bombed the airfield.

Bumperino

Yeah. It's great so many people are getting redpilled but it's a pain in the ass bringing them up to speed. I must have explained basic shit like this in every thread I've been in today

Second post Best post

Wtf i love Salon now!

But honestly they're probably just trying to get CNN off the top since it seems a lot of news companies will be vying for that position since CNN has really shit the bed lately

/sg/ has known for years, that's for sure

Do your part boys, picrelated.

I'm not really surprised about the story, but that Salon covers it.

never underestimate the power of the eternal acronym

point is, other MSM is picking up on this shit. talk about building momentum on the CNN angle.

Bump

Even a broken clock is right twice a day I suppose.

Also, someone should inquire Washington State University to call back the award.
>Ward received a George Foster Peabody Award on May 21, 2012, in New York City for her journalistic coverage inside Syria during the Syrian uprising.[6][7] In October 2014, Washington State University announced that Ward would receive the 2015 Murrow Award for International Reporting in April 2015.[8] She has also received two Emmy Awards, an Alfred I. duPont-Columbia Silver Baton, and honors from the Radio and Television Correspondents' Association.[2]
My guesss is that if you set up a temporary email and send it to everyone working at the faculty it's going to be lulzy and very redpilling to say the least. It's past midnight here so I'm of to bed.

same

well son, when old propaganda narratives start their last journey into the sunset, theyr proponents slowly leave the sinking ship
> mixed metaphors good writing
to maintain an ugly veneer of plausible consistency

What
The
Fuck

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - YvZen6k (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!

Sieg Heil dheu

Good call user.

Everyone start compiling a list of WSU faculty members and their emails so we can begin