Moral dilema: mexico vs india

you have to choose one to disappear from the world, which do you choose and why?

India because it has more people and more muslims. Mexico is already doing the job themselves anyway.

India, it gets rid of more shitskins and if you want to rid the planet of beaners you need to destroy burgerland as well

India ;)

India by a pooslide.
1 billion people? Fuuuuck all that.

poos need to go

India.

Mexico's not actually that bad; did a study abroad there.

Mexico. I've nothing against India.

india has 1 billion people?!

bam;ing for bantz

India. Mexico at least gas residual european DNA and are very devout catholics, indians can't even poo in loo

Texan here. India.

Just because I know youre an Indian I am going to say India

kek why do you think i am indian?!

>Mexico. I've nothing against India.
You're a proto mexican though

India for sure.
They don't really contribute much to the world anyways.

Mexico isn't that bad if it weren't for their shitty government not doing anything about their cartel problems. This cripples business development and in turn is driving illegals over here. Aside from that Mexico isn't all that bad. Beautiful landscapes and the women are
>thicc
>conservative Christian
>excellent cooks
>good at keeping the house clean

Don't let these new wave Americanized Latina sluts who pop 7 kids and raise them like animals for welfare fool you.

Meanwhile Indians can't even grasp the concept of NOT shitting in the streets/river/crops, etc.

British Empire

kek no dude. im white.

does india include pakistan? because it should. and if it does. India.

>Confederate flag
>We don't need to worry about Mexico
Yeah, there is no problem with Mexicans completely outbreeding the white population of the US. But those niggers who breed and migrate to the US at much lower rates, now they are the real problem.

As for OP, Mexico a million times over. Blacks haven't historically been a huge problem for the US because they breed at slower rates, we get almost no migrants from black countries, and they tend to isolate themselves. Mexicans masquerade as whites making our race look bad, breed even faster than niggers and we share a 3000 mile border with their country. For a comparison imagine what Britain would be like if it switched places with Iraq, and now you realize what Americans have to deal with.

India, take my job, no good for glorious Australia

Mexico, because India is 11,000 miles away.
Whereas my neighborhood is already being flooded with spics.

You have an Indian flag

India, more people and muslims. Also real homemade Mexican food is top tier.

kek no dude england is still mostly white, stay mad tho.

>Pros of Mexico
>Pretty girls
>They are based Christians
>Le foreign food meme
>They take the jobs you don't want
You have to do a little improv, you can't just copy the migrant shill handbook word for word.

i don't give a shit

>little improv

As opposed to copying the stormfag shill handbook by geentexting something and pretending it's an argument?

then why you replying idiot?

>kek no dude I'm white

No you're not. And you're not even from the UK

Wut, you literally have an Indian flag. You a proxy fag or just white boy lost in India?

to let you know i don't give a shit

>implying there's anything else to be said about mexico

For reals if they actually got their shit together. Theyd have all the tools they need to become a super power like the US.

and we should give a shit that you dont give a shit because....?

>proxy
im actully in the uk you dipshit

i am actually, catholic. why are you so bothered burger? is it because all you country is bascially mexico?

>getting this butt blasted over people on Sup Forums

Perhaps you should lurk moar dude. Not calling you newfag even though you probably are. Just lurk until you realize that arguing with people on Sup Forums is pointless

ITT: mexican-american vs anglo-indian

no i know the meme that uk is mostly indian, but its actually not true.

and yeah you're right, arguing on here is pointless, thanks bro.

trick question, theres no such thing as an anglo-indian

i don't give a shit about you giving a shit

Bye bye India because it has a little less potential than Mexico.

>Mexican outbreeding whites
That's not an argument considering you can outbreed whites simply by having normal replacement birthrates

The only way you could NOT outbreed whites is by killing your own group slowly with sub 1.5 birthrates

>If an impoverished shithole full of poor violent criminals wasn't an impoverished shithole full of poor violent criminals it would be good
You don't say?

oh fuck off iraq, go fix your country

i don't give a shit about my country

We also share a 3000 mile border with your shithole and have tens of millions of your people living within our country to escape your shithole country. Daily reminder that Mexicans were only 1.4% of the US population in 1940, by 1970 they were 4.7%, by 2000 they were 12.5%, in 2010 they were 16.3%. In the western US Mexicans make up almost a third of the entire population.

Did our Indian friend leave? Being new AND Indian would be tough on anybody visiting 4Chins.

well just fuck off then.

Basically yeah.
Both countries are impoverished shitholes but the point is, the reason India sucks is because the people don't give a shit. The reason Mexico sucks is because their government doesn't give a shit.

I think it's more now
It's like 6 in the morning in India. They have to do their morning poo now, so there won't be no bantz.

anyway, you're savage, guys. I hope our Indian friends won't take it too hard, when they come back home and read the stuff you guys write.

Please, nuke us.

Your thread is bad and you should feel bad.

And their people don't give a shit. If they did they wouldn't flee their country by the millions to shit up another country.

But London is mostly foreigners. You can't deny that

yeah i just looked up its 1.3 million, second largest population in world, crazy.

Mexico is your fucking mess Jose.

But they ain't that bad, I'd nuke India

At least they shit in toilets my guy. At least they shit in toilets. Nuke India first and report illegals.

With those math skills you might be a bong after all.

i don't give a shit about fucking off

yeah, but london is only one small part of england. outside of london most of england is white

this is what won brexit the vote.

india, no hesitation.

India is the world's sewer. They have every shitty quality of ever race combined. They have the looks of abos, the sexual normalcy of jews, the brains of niggers, and the humor of chinks combined.

Mexicans are just trashy maids and lawn mowers.

pic related. Even indian gods hate indians, and want them all killed.

>With those math skills you might be a bong after all.
kek what? i looked it up its second only to china, my maths are fine wtf is your issue denny?

Mexico because they're on our border.

>Also real homemade Mexican food is top tier.

paco please

>Sup Forums prefers killing pacific pajeet who shits on street to evil Hernandez who sneaks in drugs

I hate this thread.

>1.3 million.
Boy you a dumb

India. They think they know computers and it pisses me the fuck off

google is your friend fuckhead

you're the idiot here

you forgot 3 zeroes you fucking retard
not like i give a fuck tho

>three zeros

you wot? also kek you just shown you've been using proxies-you an angry poo?

India.

They are all homogays and they need to go away.

>you've been using proxies
?
no i'm not an angry nor a calm poo
i'm an iraqi
but i, and most of the world know india has a population of 1.3 (B)illion not million

Mexico. The rich parts are not all that bad and I can just be high all the time to forget the fact that I live in mexico, maybe even be lucky enough to be shot eventually. I would rather die to gunfire than die to suffocating on human fecal matter.

i meant billion, i made a typo, surely if you were clever enough you would know this

you responded to anothers reposnse, so yeah sounded like you are proxing

It's easier to hide in India.

You'd be easier to find in Mexico but Mexico would be a better place to hide out for any European or American white.

1) Food... Mexico
2) healthcare... Mexico

If you can hide out where the rich/elite live... that's where it's at. Wherever fucking Vicente Fox and Carlos Slim live.

Quite possibly one of the worst threads I've ever seen. Kill yourself, OP.

>your fucking mess Jose
We went there, fug that wimen and get that gold, but we aren't there since a gorilion year so not our fault anymore, you souldn't take Azlatan, that pissed the beaners much

>t. poo

Mexico
Poos can poo in peace as long as they stay in poo land