YOU HAVE NO REASON TO NOT BE OUT SPREADING NATIONALISTIC VIEWS

YOU HAVE NO REASON TO NOT BE OUT SPREADING NATIONALISTIC VIEWS
-SPRAY PAINT
-BANNERS
-POSTERS
-VOICES
Spread the collective ideology, family values, right wing views, show that we don't want any more Islamic invasion of Europe.
Show you want death penalty for child molesters. Show that true patriots are tired of being undermined by those who are even too afraid to fly their flag just like "Mother Meeks's".
SPREAD THE WORD ANY WAY YOU CAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

america voted trump
things are already happening, we are already winning
stop trying to create a degenerate chimp out on the right

>always see infowars stickers and spray paint
top lel

this
be consistent and relentless, but stay within the winning window
like the liberals did the last 40 years

I'm in that pic, ask me anything

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI

i could go full Joseph gobbles,i need money though

Shut the fuck up.
Every single day, more and more of them come. MILLIONS of these savages, you know what else?
Germany has the lowest birth rate in the WORLD.
Europeans have every reason to speak out against the invasion of our land.
Either get on board like a true patriot, or fuck off.

Can Americans be Identitarians

You don't need money brother.
All you need is pen and paper, make signs and tape them up voicing our patriotic views.
All you need is spray paint and the cover of the night to catch everyone's attention to our rightful views as nationalists. You have a larger impact than you think.

Not spray paint, dumbasses

Put up posters around the your community, don't vandalize

Will you continue your fight for Patriotism? How large of an influence does identitatianism have among the youth in France?

No, too much cosmopolits

Yes, but not with Generation identitaire, Identitarianism has a lot of influence in the south, and in every town with a large arabic population ( except big town who are only filled with leftists faggots )

>Germany has the lowest birth rate in the WORLD.

yes, you're right, but germany is also almost identical to japan (pic related),
and - if USA has 1.86 while being >60%, what does that tell us about american whites?

not trying to derail btw.

I beleive this issue will eventually effect America as well, I beleive we are in just as much danger, but the barbarians are already at Germany's gates

Why are you leaving the movement?

right

at the moment it's a question about who has it worse

Because they don't care about ((((them))))

Call me when they start spreading underground publications like Soviet samizdats.

There's only so much that you can do with publicity stunts.

Although it's an issue we will have to deal with eventually. At least generation identity has a decent foothold on the youth. From what I can tell it's the most popular populist movement in Europe, so wouldn't it be better to stick to what you can grasp? Better than nothing at all

I don't really blame them, i just want to put all my energy in the real problem, plus i don't have time anymore, so i'm fighting as a solitary wolf