When will you conspiracy theorists realize that deep state simply means the law?

When will you conspiracy theorists realize that deep state simply means the law?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GdyEu5XTChk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leftists are smart, they said

It doesn't matter what you say. Whoever controls the money, makes the rules. Whoever controls the media, covers it up. It's not that hard. This "Deep State" meme is a just that. It's a ghost you'll never be able to catch or beat. There are no members of the "deep state".

You people are incredibly dense. This is why I stopped being a White supremacist. It was because I witnessed just how dumb most Whites are - even the ones claiming to be "woke". You can't even figure out who controls your own fucking country. WHOEVER CONTROLS THE MONEY AND MEDIA.

>WHOEVER CONTROLS THE MONEY AND MEDIA.

So Jews?

So the Jews are the deep state, no fucking shit genius.

Once you realize that "the rule of law" is code for "Judaism," you can translate Frum's jibberish into Hebrew

>WHOEVER CONTROLS THE MONEY AND MEDIA.

Almonds: activated

Shalom goyim machaim shekels covfefe

wow everyone check out this fuckin super genious

wile e coyote

super geniuous

holy shit i want you to die

LOL. This shitbrain says "no fucking shit" as if he's being clever. The reality, however, is this: most Whites do not know this. The anti-SJW Whites don't know this. The skeptic Whites don't know this. The Alex Jones Whites don't know this. The pol Whites - the ones who are supposed to be the most aware - don't even fucking know this. They meme it and repeat all this shit about (((them))), but still believe in voting and always talk about the "deep state" and the "globalists". They haven't even read the damn protocols for crying out loud. It's like those people who say it's the "illuminati" obfuscation. Call it what it fucking is or shut up.

Truth is, they either know who it really is, and they're using those names to hide the fact. Or they do not know who it really is, and really believe there's this Deep State or cabal called the Globalists who are separate from (((them))).

It doesn't matter. Bottom line is, don't obfuscate. It leads to more lies and confusion. You're lying if you think it doesn't. People have known this for years. There have been arguments and debates about whether it's the Zionists or the Globalists. That's what it causes.

>cia spooks giving guns to terrorists
>fbi instructing people to commit terror attacks
>they're the rule of law
Goodest goy

that fucking kike. "deep state" = installed, non-elected kikes that siphon resources and goy blood for israel via clandestine, amoral measures

Simple

Most ppl I know IRL know this shit they have just partitioned their brains to both know and act as if it isn't true.

It's Because of media brainwashing and social attitudes ya dunce not stupid whites

As soon as they learn my will is absolute.

So the deep state doesn't want to enforce our existing immigration laws? Got it.

Right. So stop calling them the "Deep State". If you know it's the zionists, why the fuck are you calling it a nebulous name? Your regurgitating Alex Jones level shit. He is a known protector of ((((them)))), which is why he always uses some other stupid label.

Of course you do, you flimsy faggot. You sound like a goddamn 13yo slut who just got told off.

Socialized nihilism.

They know of it, they just don't think anything can be done about it.

Criticizing the government and the establishment is anti-Semitism!

>really believe there's this Deep State or cabal called the Globalists
No one thinks this

"Deep State isn't real" t. CIA nigger slave

>that cringe ass comeback
you got me real good dude
you are also very stupid

fucking kikes, man

>deep state means the law
Thanks big brother

>Most ppl I know IRL know this shit they have just partitioned their brains to both know and act as if it isn't true.

If that's what makes you come to terms with the fact that most people are fucking stupid, by my guest. But if most people knew, you wouldn't be so deep in shit now, would you. You wouldn't need all those informative sites if people already fucking knew, would you, you single-digit IQ'd-having monkey. Think before you speak.

>It's Because of media brainwashing and social attitudes ya dunce not stupid whites

Sure. So Whites don't have any accountability? Women brainwashed into hating men, too, I bet. Niggers are innocent, too, right. After all, everyone watches TV. Oh, and Jews watch TV, too. They must be brainwashed, as well. And the SJWs. Everyone is a brainwashed child, a helpless slave to the TV with no choice to turn it off. Shut up. You sound like a damn nigger.

>Whitey brainwashed me and mekka me hate meself, das why I do diss.

Fuck off.

Deep state means the vast system of unknown agency officials who receive lifetime appointments and as such have loyalty to anything other than their own self interest.
Usually positions like that are granted as rewards to lackeys, but they stick around long after the president or whoever hired them is gone.
Every new president adds more and more positions like that, and now the whole thing has become like a malignant tumor growing on our government.
We need chemo and possibly surgery

we are the law now.

The completely retarded part of all this is that deep state is an actual poli sci term that refers to a type of shadow government within the government itself and fucking not mutinous fucking bureaucrats.

If someone is calling an apple an orange, you don't correct them by saying they actually meant pear.

What is the law for fabricating intelligence to justify wars of aggression?

What law is for setting up geneva convention defying torture black sites?

Hmmm, Frum?

Let me guess; Starts with a J and ends with -ike?

>Once you realize that "diversity" is code for "white genocide"

etc. etc.

>what is nihilism
do you know what is going on currently ?
people fucking hate this planet in its current state
a lot of people want fucking satan to burst out of the ground and start enslaving and killing people, because they think that would be better than how it is now, and they think it would be better if man was knocked back to the stone age and had a restart, and they are right

>What is the law for fabricating intelligence to justify wars of aggression?
There isn't one as long as the government is in on the fabrication of the intelligence and the war of aggression follows modern warfare rules.
>What law is for setting up geneva convention defying torture black sites?
Stateless combatants don't get geneva convention protections in the first place.

>bureaucrats are the law

this kike needs the gas chamber.

>7th Floor Group explicitly mentioned in emails
>leftists still believe this

I AM THE LAW youtube.com/watch?v=GdyEu5XTChk

The great nu-pol intellect everybody. SJW Tactics Activate! What's next? No wait, I'm a wayciss! LOL. Just leave. Every time I come back here, I destroy the fake phony fuckers like you for a laugh. And you always revert to the same, pussified one-line responses like a little bitch.

You talk big. But when it comes to actual discussion and logic, or actual historical knowledge, you fold. There are only a few people on Sup Forums who know what I mean.

These got it straight away. That Deep State shit is garbage. Call it what it is or you're either deliberately or inadvertently misleading people. That's what Alex Jones, Makow, and all the other fakers and liars do.

Frum is a normie doofus.

its reddit, this place will never be the same..

You don't seem to understand the socialization that took place.

People are snowflake conformists now. They want to be unique, but not in a manner that challenges authority. They require affirmation for their identity, and they expect authority to baby them.

You're trying to apply a logical rubric to a population that has their logic processing damaged.

Dawwww did rex tillerson fire your ass? ;^)

Lead us oh wise one!

>deep state simply means the law

But it doesn't. Even the media has been open and clear. The deep state is the unelected bureaucrats that "really" run government.

The media has openly praised them for being willing and able to subvert democracy to do "what's right". Even though that isn't their mandate and it goes against every democratic principle the media espouses any other day of the week (usually in the form of GIB MONEY OR DEMOCRACY DIES).

What would be called a junta takeover in any other country and context, is okay, because the media likes the junta, and doesn't like the president. It's that fucking simple.

this is good. i bet McMuffin was in some back alley in an open air market sucking off some arab for "intel" more than once.

You sound like you're arguing with yourself...
But anyway, of course the Deep State exists, and not all globalists are Jews. You think Jews run China? The jews only care about Israel.
There's a lot of competing factions in the world, and there may be a lot of jewish influence especially in banking cabals and families, but not all of them are jewish- a lot are catholic or weird combinations of atheist/pagan/satanist/luciferian and may not come from jewish bloodlines.
Look up the Black Nobility of Europe and the Societies that have spread from these families to control world philosophy, religion, money, and military. The Organizations (like Tavistock, MI6, RIIA, CIA, Bilderbergs, etc) that stem from these families intertwine a lot and many of them get funding from jewish-started banks.
These are the organizations that have resulted in the formation of the Deep State: the high power people in the federal government that are appointed by/as the puppets of these organizations to push for globalization.

There are many people fighting for the top, not all of them are jewish, and it's pertinent to research and point out all of them, not just the ones that fit the "jewish" narrative or you'll miss those you should be exposing..

>used a cabal term
>pretends he's helping us
you'll be executed for your role in the conspiracy, Sage.