How are tattoos degenerate, Sup Forums?

How are tattoos degenerate, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

curvemag.com/Readers-Voic/Why-I-Got-A-Hillary-Clinton-Tattoo-On-Inauguration-Day-1731/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eh. Not that degenerate. Not enough for anyone here to say no to the girl in your pic. Faggots would pretend they are the worst thing ever because they are too fat to be willing to show enough skin for long enough to receive a tattoo. Face and neck tattoos deserve death though.

thank you for posting this

Unless you are a sailor, mercenary, convicted felon. Dont expect to be taken seriously if you have tattoos.

Because they show that the person getting them has absolutely no thought for what the tattoo will be like in the future. Not really that bad if it's only a small tattoo in one part of the body though.

they ruin the beauty of the skin, they destroy purity

How is sharpening one's teeth to a point degenerate?
How is slicing the tip of one's tongue in two degenerate?

Tattoos are not inherently degenerate, they are just a common sign of a degenerate to the point that they are irreversibly associated with degeneracy. Like dyed hair or piercings.

me big organ need ink,me big brain smart for idea,me get logo and help (((coporation))) advertise on me organs

How are false equivalencies degenerates.

Because it's a sign of mental illness.

There are so many things wrong with that picture.

...John, get the stakes.

>lips
>clearly squished balls

nigga u gay

Bad idea that looks stupid on literally everyone.
Basically it's a good way to announce to people that you're impressionable faggot that follows trends and wants attention.

I don't see how they are false equivalencies. I truly don't!

dont do it nigga it hurts

Serious question...
Is that a man?

...Or, rather WAS a man. Looking at the jawline, tribal tattoo.

It's awkward when black people get tattoos, I don't see them

>that. degenerate. trap.

DELET

Tattoos are graffiti on God's temple.

If they have some meaning, they are good traditional thing, especially with men.
If they are just some trendy-ass meaningless bullshit, they are degenerate's mark.

Also what this user said

>It's a man, baby.

me in the lower right.

Nope. Some people may like them, some people may not. Completely subjective.
Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's fucking degenerate.

>At restaurant with qt gf (we're both tattoo free)
>Look around and notice that all of the servers have tattoos
>Comment about how interesting it is that literal servants like to brand themselves so that I can know to avoid them outside of their wagecuck job
>Gf nods in agreement
>I continue eating my chicken tenders

I found out about tattoos when researching about my ancestors, turns out tattoos were pretty prevalent during the time of the picts so I'd consider getting one myself since I find it interesting. Pic related, it's fairly similar to what it looked like back then but a little of in a few areas.

You can clearly see why in your picture OP
another tool for attention for those that crave it so much
Everything is Vanity

disgusting, also slightly triggered for holding bible, jeez hold the koran or something else

Its just another kind of self harm + attention whoring.

Its a signal that something went wrong on their upbriging.

this.
I would add also subcultures like rap, metal, punk, mafia/yakuza, actual tribesmen etc

>degenerate

And after a year you see yourself whou retarded your choice it was and you have to live with it till end

it used to be the case that having a tattoo was rebellious. now that it has become widespread enough to be basically acceptable, it requires a new level of body modification to be rebellious. you know the kind im talking about. this is the definition of degeneracy. normalizing socially unacceptable things so that in order to satiate your hunger for being a rebel you have to seek new extremes. plus, there is a practical limit to how far you can go, for example if you end up having to amputate all your limbs to be a cool dude theres not much else left.
leftists call it progressive rather than degenerate, because accpeting things is just the right thing to do, shitlord.

Agreed.

Tattoos exude mental issues.

is that Bible supposed to be covering something? you can still see her pussy

would still bang

>eating chicken

>How are tattoos degenerate, Sup Forums?

depends on the tattoo

>marring your body permanently with some shitty design that seemed really, really neat when you were a teenager or in your 20s
>looking like permanent shit

This is why tattoos are fucking degenerate - nobody should be allowed to get any before you're fucking FORTY because nobody knows what the fuck they really want before that time, and by 40, 99% of the MUH TATS WILL BE SO AWESOME crowd will have realized they dodged a bullet by not getting any and looking like shit as they get older.

My pops was in the army during the Korean war, got 2 professionally done tattoos (one on each shoulder), and it was interesting watching them go from obvious designs you could clearly make out 40+ years ago to the green fucking blobs that look like discolored bruises he has now.

You want art? Go buy a painting and hang it on your wall. Most of you change your fucking minds about everything every few years, so why think that getting a tattoo is a good idea for anyone since you'll inevitably either regret it, or, it'll look like diarrhea on your skin as you age.

>Being worried about what a small part of your skin will look like in 30+ years
Getting a tattoo just for the sake of getting one is stupid, but if it has a meaning behind it, you'll never regret it.
As a male nurse, I've met countless vets with tattoos on their body, and they remember entire parts of their lives they couldn't live again because of multiple reasons, or people they lost contact with.
When you're too old to get laid, you'll remember parts of your life just like remembering how you got a scar, but in a way more tender way.
I don't have one, but I wish I could live something meaningful enough to have the will to get one.

>When you're so retarded you brand yourself with the second logo of a twice failed political run for President.

Who the fuck invests that much in the political process?

Unless you're committing voter fraud you get 1 (one) vote. No country's electoral outcome has ever swung on the basis of a single vote.

We have a saying in German

"tattoos are the jewelery of the poor"

>god
>real
pick one

tattoo's are for soldiers sailors prisoners and prostitutes, some traditional exceptions too
everyone else is a poser ergo faggot.

I still can see her bussy.

>be seeing that nice qt3,14 girl
>traditional values, loves children
>suddenly see a tatoo on her shoulder
>panic, think i was probably rused and she is either a degenerate or just basic bitch
>it was a fake tattoo from chips she got because her nephew asked her for kicks

I need to calm down my autism

Obviously not real Rumpftard.

>covers vagine with bible
>can clearly still see her vagine though

why can't girls into spatial awareness

>How are tattoos degenerate, Sup Forums?

Self mutilation symptomatic of para suicidal psychology and lack of foresight Also whatever that freak in your pic is tell that fucked up mental mess to put some clothes on and check into a psych ward

Its a fucking man a mentally ill spastic larping as a hideous freak.

>Gonna hide my vagina with a book
>tee hee accidentally revealed my vag, totally didn't mean to do that guys XD

Yeah it is moron
curvemag.com/Readers-Voic/Why-I-Got-A-Hillary-Clinton-Tattoo-On-Inauguration-Day-1731/

>man with those hips
ireland...

thats the freaks balls

put it in a mental ward

No trap has natural curves like that...

>>man with those hips
>ireland...

faggit. get that mutant freak out of here

Those people will live in the past because of those tattoos.

Although I do appreciate your point. Indeed it must be something strong and worthwhile if you are willing to permanently scar yourself for it.

Because they are shortcut to who you want really to be.
You want to tattoos to make you tought? Act accordingly. Be confident, walk without a shed of doubt, tattos wont help you.
Want to be artsy type person? Then do your art, design your own clothes, paint wals in your room.

Your actions should tell people who you really are, not your look.

>No trap has natural curves like that...

its a man and a mentally spastic one at that. Petrol and match = the cure

>be lucky
>be born into the most objectively beautiful, fascinating natural phenomenon in existance
>overpay a mentally dissipated leftist dickhead to permanently doodle a fucking octopus onto your arm

>girl

This, what the fuck is wrong with these people

subcultures like rap, metal, and punk are degenerate themselves, tbqh. So are mafia and yakuza actually

>"tattoos are the jewelery of the poor"

Fucking love it, gonna use that one, user.

just look at the picture you posted
do you see trash?
Yes yes you do.
How else can i enlighten you today?

If you cannot, at the very least, cover them up with a tshirt, they show poor judgement in our society. Unless you are a tattoo artist or in the military and have military related tats, of course. I'm not going to talk shit about a Marine who has the eagle, globe and anchor on his forearm.

>>"tattoos are the jewelery of the poor"
>Fucking love it, gonna use that one, user.

Like crack pipes and heroin needles are too.

I have tattoos, some of them hand-made, stick 'n' poke.

They are degenerate. Luckily they aren't visible unless I'm shirtless or naked. I can't decide whether to keep them to remind me what a fucking moron I used to be, or to pay for them to be removed.

What think Sup Forums?

>Because it's a sign of mental illness.
I did NOT expect to hear a Finn say that. Almost don't believe you are one.

>just look at the picture you posted
>do you see trash?
>Yes yes you do.
>How else can i enlighten you today?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS

SO MUCH THIS

Is that cat girl from the dick show?

Not a christian, but will say covering your genitals with a bible seems pretty degenerate.

pic related: my average attitude about pepe fags, after being co-op by the skeptics.

>>I continue eating my chicken tenders
i agree with you but you ordered chicken tendies at a fucking restaurant!
Are you 5 or just retarded?
Get over there with the help please and take your bitch with you. She obviously has poor taste if she thought it was ok to mate with the likes of yourself?

>pay for them to be removed.

How much does it cost?

Stick n poke should be easier to remove than retarded colour tatts

I don't know but I want this trend to stop.

Every year past 18 increases the chances of a girl getting a tattoo. It's like a brand that screams "aging".

No graven images. Tattoos are for sailors and whores.

With girls like that on our side I'm posting with the Kekistani flag straight on from now on.

>There are so many things wrong with that picture.
>...John, get the stakes.

If it will not get help at the mental hospital there is only one other way BURN IT.

You have a point.

>covers boobs
>show bagenie

I understand the need to whore out but just cover yourself a little, woman.

HERETICAL WHOREEEEEEEEEEE
REEEE

Girl I was into said she wanted to get a tattoo.

Instantly dropped tbqh.

Well, I don't have a citizenship yet because I've only been living here for 2 years and the requirement is 4 years. I'm from Iran.

>With girls like that on our side I'm posting with the Kekistani flag straight on from now on.

Its a mentally ill man.

I reckon it'd cost around a grand to get rid of them all.

Yeah I don't think homemade ones are nearly as far under the skin as professional ones.

They cover up white skin. That's why they are so popular right now during the rise of anti-white racism.

And?

That explains it, kek.

>I reckon it'd cost around a grand to get rid of them all.

Do it. Is there not that new treatment that removes them by injection?

>They cover up white skin
because i've never seen tattoos on an NBA player

they are if they have a (((deeper meaning)))
if it's just for aesthetics they're okay

*tips tattoo*

>And?

Cure it or burn it but get it the fuck out of /pol to somewhere that likes freakshows.Stick the bearded lady in a cage next door to the spiderbaby and charge to see the show.

They're made of unregulated printer ink and give you heavy metal poisoning.

This will be an unrecognizable mess as soon as his skin ages even a little.

There's nothing wrong with it unless they're vulgar or on their face/hands/neck.

>They're made of unregulated printer ink and give you heavy metal poisoning.

administered by other self mutilating gimps with zero qualifications.

Pathetic ugly bitch

Is it you?

>This is the modern (((right-wing)))

What a fucking joke.

>Pathetic ugly bitch

Its a lisping out of focus man escaped from a psychiatric hospital. BURN IT

lel