How do you explain this Sup Forums? Britain is no different from Islamic terrorism

How do you explain this Sup Forums? Britain is no different from Islamic terrorism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ&t=1s
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/bombshell-new-report-shows-guccifer-2-0-dnc-files-copied-locally-not-hacked/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Britain spread civilization

Islam seeks to tear it apart.

Anglo conquest is bad, as well as Turkish, but why do i have a feeling i have to choose one of them? I prefer neither.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks fag.

Except medicine, mathematics, philosophy, chemistry, physics, economics, biology, astronomy, architecture, and coffee. And algebra (sorry)

and lemons.

Tommy is an autistic manlet. Non-muslims commit more crimes than Muslims yet he always targets Muslims and what they do wrong

>what is per capita

>muslims dindu nuffin

Kill yourself achmed

Boo hoo we came and gave people civilization, medicine, civil rights and stopped people from acting like monkeys at least for a while.

Tommy is controlled opposition

Ancient Greeks, Mesopotamians and Ancient Egyptians all invented those.

>past actions make current actions ok

This comes up pretty often to put Islam in a better light, but it's bullshit. The great Arab inventions in all fields all came before Islam had been codexified by various warlords and abused to suit their needs.
The forms of Islam that exist today are no older than 800 years, and 800 years ago an Arab made his last invention. Coincidence?

>et tu quoque fallacy

The British Empire was built via trade. Looting hurts trade.
The British Empire was built via traditional values encouraged by monarchy.
Rape hurts traditional values.
All these points apply to one time in history: the 1910-20s, when the empire was at its strongest but the monarchy was depowered by Parliament.
If this fuck thinks non-monarchal Britain is real Britain, he's dumber than I thought.

The only thing you brits spread is lyme and syphilis.

We don't worship Cecil Rhodes as the one true prophet.

Also
>Rape
no
>Genocide
nah not really we aren't Germans
>Looting
maybe a bit

yeh.... all those terrorising railways, technology and industry that we gave to vast numbers of tribes people with only the ability to pray to statues and eat their own shit.

what a terrorising experience

It's more of a false equivalence. A few decades of setting up trade posts overseas does not equal over a millennium of constant wars of conquest.

>Genocide, Rape Looting
>Africa still has a fuck ton of resources
>Former Colonies are minority white

Yeah, sure. I wish.

One is religion, the other is an empire.

This comparison doesn't make Islam look better, it makes it look worse. It reveals that this religion has always been, essentially, a political project, and that it is impossible to separate it from politics.

It's yet another reason why Islam is incompatible with Western civilization.

What did colonialism ever do for us?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ&t=1s

let me tell you why you deserve to die based on the history class i was too cool to pay attention to

>>Genocide
>nah not really we aren't Germans
Tell that to India, and the native americans

>How do you explain this Sup Forums? Britain is no different from Islamic terrorism.
Britain retreated from its colonies. Time for Islam to reciprocate.

I'm going to rape your mother, because you raped my mother. I'm going to kill your father, because you killed mine.

I'm sorry, but does that make rape and murder fine?

The British Empire is dead. It has deteriorated under the current monarch, and from what I can tell this deterioration has been welcomed from within the empire and outside of it.

Expansionist Islam, on the other hand, HAS NOT been welcomed by the world, but by it's adherents. We have seen the damage of expansionist religion before with Christianity, SO WHY REPEAT that error?

On the other hand, look at Egypt. Anyone can look at that shithole, and DIRECTLY trace when it became a shithole to when the monarch started go lose control of it to militant Islam.

Britain is not robbing, raping, terrorizing or looting other nations. Followers of Islam ARE.

British education doesn't cover the terrible crimes committed by the British empire, hmm I wonder why.

Its like the old white men in government don't want children growing up realising what old white men did to people of colour in the form of genocide, theft, colonialism, racism, imperialism, oppression and slavery

"Islam was spread by the sword!"
>"Yeah but what about colonialism"?
"Aren't you AGAINST colonialism?"
>...
>...
>"Racist"
"Islam isn't a race".
>"Misogynist."

>Hurr durr one wrong makes another one justified
>comparing a country's conquests to a religious cult's conquest
>British empire gave birth to successful countries while the pedo cult gave birth to third world shitholes and war torn hell fires.

>The forms of Islam that exist today are no older than 800 years, and 800 years ago an Arab made his last invention.

How so? Islam has stayed the same since inception.

Islam
>is
British empire
>was

What the British empire was spreading was a step up.

This CJ guy sounds legit. I want to be genocided, raped, and looted now

Okay then , goat fucker, leave Britain. Oh what's that? You can't? Because you lived in a terrorist state? Fucking disgusting welfare leech

2/10, made me respond. I mean hate them all you want, but at least make the attempt to be taken seriously.

these.
Also more relativism doesn't do anything for an argument.

>The British Empire was bad therefore Islam cannot be criticised.
He speaks from pure logic, can't deny it.
And what is up with twitter giving all these fucking whos checkmarks? 90% of the people I see screencapped with them nowadays don't even have a stub wiki article.

>133153532

I'm here from 2 generations ago, cow worshipper

take that dot off your forehead you bhindu subhuman

Touché

Arabic culture != Islamic culture

>>slide thread to cover up Seth rich news

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/bombshell-new-report-shows-guccifer-2-0-dnc-files-copied-locally-not-hacked/

It's true though. In fact, brits have done infinitely worse things than any Islamic terrorist organization.
Not in defense of Islam, simple fact.

that's not the argument.
same thing

>implying anyone would care about muh Seth rich even if it was first in catalog

And yet the government now prevents us from fighting back. We could do the reconquista 1000x over if our governments weren't so cucked.

No you wouldn't lol. Majority of people would stop you, whether it is right or wrong the fact is most people would not support it.
Also what the fuck is an American doing talking about "reconquista"?
You don't have rightful clay to begin with

Lol, all of those are pre-islam inventions.

Stop telling porkie-pies paki.

> brown savages with unwashed cunts throwing themselves at white men is rape

Thats a load of bollocks and you know it. We did it with Maxim Guns instead.

>shinny beads

>FEEL GUILTY, NOW DO WHAT I WANT! >REEEEEEE

Fuck off with your guilt trips. Subhumans will always be subhumans. At least Brits tried to civilize them. Arabs only bring everyone around them down.

>gibberish
Nice argume- oh, wait......

this.
and even if it hadn't, the "same since the begining" is the same line every fucking religion uses.

Hahahaha this is probably true..

>Subhuman goat fucker spits in the very dish he is offered the meal in.
Didn't expect any better of you dumb sand Nigger, inshahalballa, or whatever the fuck you goat fucking niggers say.

But even ignoring guilt, which I feel none of because I'm not a fucking disgusting Brit, it is empirical fact that Britain has commited more atrocities than islam

The only one you got half-way right was the Algebra. And even that wasn't all due to the Arabs during the so-called "Golden Age of Islam".

With regards to OP, all empires have done all of the things you find wrong with islam..

They just probably used different terms to describe them.

And different rhetoric to justify them.

...there is political islam..

It being a part of islam as a whole, although..

In trying to implement it a lot of lessons are to be learned about how the world really works.

..and god.

Probably.

You know only married female so wear the dot right?

>How do you explain this Sup Forums? Britain is no different from Islamic terrorism.
So? You think the people getting invaded by britain sat there and took it up the ass? Do you think they SHOULD have?

It's the same argument as "Columbus didn't discover America! It was the based Vikings!". You see, the thing is, it's not enough to discover/invent something, if you don't do anything with it and just let it sit there than its the same if you didn't do anything at all.

Ignoring the fact that it's mostly bullshit, what the fuck have they contributed in the last few centuries?

..you think the isralites built the pyramids?

Learn history.

Nobody has even refuted the argument. Typical kuffars...

also...the fact that you had the choice to convert or die and then they said everything they contributed is because of islam but that would be like as if we say werner von brauns inventions are christian inventions and so on but we give the credit to the individual instead of his religion.
if we would compete every "christian" invention with islam in the way they do they would look even worse..
And also what you said is true

The British Empire didn't say "we're gonna invade as far as we can and slaughter anyone who stands in our path!", same can't be said about Islam.

The British never genocided anyone
They just fucked whites over and have brown people technology

>empirical fact
>offers no empirical fact

Wow, thanks Icy Peru.

British Empire is not a religion

Innovation =/= Invention. You can come up with all these great things but if you do nothing with them, you get btfo. The British brought railroads, steam power, modern medicine, etc. Arabs, niggers, and indians can "invent" whatever they want, it was the west that innovated with them

So two wrongs make a right, got it. By that logic you're saying that Britain should continue their previous behaviour and kill Muslims in the U.K. Indiscriminately. Makes sense now.

They can't, because they know it's true and deep down they're proud of the violence the British and other colonizing white empires carried out. Proof of that can be found in any one of the threads on this board. It's just that now that their empires are weak and being torn apart from within they want to make anime eyes and whine "YOU'RE SO MEEEEEEAN TO WHITE PEOPLE! DON'T WE DESERVE TO EXIST TOOOOOOOO?", meanwhile they snicker online about genociding nonwhites and other minority groups.

Cowards always act like this when the tables are turned.

so that makes it ok for islam, right? Brits should feel guilty- but muslims should not

So?

Black and White are both colors, don't make them the same. Go LARP somewhere else.

Have a go at this MOSLEM Britbong HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA kys

>your flag
>your post

The fuck?

Here's context for the OP pic by the way.

Your argument is shit. The Native Americans conquered other tribes all the time. America built a civilization, indians built jack shit. We claimed this continent for white man and you half breed mestizo mystery meat mutants will never tell us otherwise

>Except medicine, mathematics, philosophy, chemistry, physics, economics, biology, astronomy, architecture, and coffee. And algebra (sorry)
Eh? All of which were indeed spread by Britain (primarily) as well as the other European powers. All of which were primarily developed in early stages by European peoples.

Islam created nothing - it conquered already advanced peoples and then either stagnated those regions (before turning them to shit) or immediately turned them to shit.

Islam is responsible for the Dark Age due to it's conquest of the most advanced regions of Christendom.

t. Zainab al-Tariq

FPBP

AS IF THE DUTCH CAN TALK!
>What is the Congo rubber trade
when it came to native americans Britain had strict rules on living and tolerating them, and made sure white colonisers didn't expand from New England, (one of the reasons for the american revolution was to expand before the French did.)

owned

if you're going to say something back it up.

Just like the Empire owned your previous country, Abdul.

>British Empire of Peace
Fucking bigots.

>no genocide
Motherfucker have you heard of turkey

i'm british and that's not an argument

get the fuck out my country Sadiq

>muslim apologist
>im british

'no'

"British" yet you wont stand for the countries common values.

not an argument, unseasoned chicken
no such thing as british values

The whole world should be thankful to Britain for spreading civilization. I guess CJ Werleman is against civilization.

>reddit

>islam
>spread by sword and genocide and rape

whoever believes this is a retard having mental health issues, you cannot have cognitive dissonance and be mentally sane

>your ancestors did bad things.
>so bad things should happen to you.

>british
>civilization

oh yeah, we can see how it turned out in the middle east and india where people get killed for using toilets

all the brits did is open the gates of the third world to shitskin