IS ALL THE ANTI-WHITE HATE TURNING OTHERWISE NON RACIST WHITE PEOPLE RACIST?

Personally, I think it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dHZyuMH8Mas&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did white people ever do to deserve being treated in such a brutal way? Oh right, nothing. Eat shit media.

Yes. Yes it is.

Whites are, by and large, a noble builder species and the regressive want to fuck with them... WHY?!

Yup.

We told you this almost 5 years ago.

Well, in short, yes, but your semantics are incorrect.

Essentially, the broad labelling and demonizing of an entire race and gender makes more people of that race and gender feel persecuted and that inspires their motivation to learn about the situation, learn the history, safeguard a defense and prepare for action. This particular demographic is particularly efficient at forming co-operative groups as well, unfortunately they don't seem quite as good at public speaking.

holy shit, he figured it out

It is waking whites up to reality.

Yes it is. It happened to me. I used to be a hardcore leftie and now I legitimately have fantasies about killing shitskins and jews and trannys

Yes I came to the realisation today that anti white threads on here were annoying me but anti anything else ones weren't and I realised I was officially racist

It did for me

many white people are anti-white

that's racists

cucked racists, but it's still racism

Thats what turned me racist and authoritarian right, my highschool and middleschools tried to make me a nutty liberal.

No shit. After Mizzou and actually dealing with that shit. I'm racist as fuck now.

I am white.
I used to not give a shit about race.
This has been forced on me.
Now I give a shit.
While I don't specifically hate non-whites, I can say that I now want to live among white people.

I say nigger often nowadays. it is because of black supremacy combined with cultural marxism. fuck them

Actually it's seeing all the chimp outs and unlawful behavior and crime stats that did it for me.

What did your highschools do?

I think it is, too. It's not that more white people 'hate others for the color of the skin' but just stop giving a fuck about being called stupid meaningless names.

(((someone))) keeps feeding the gullible mud people the line that whites are somehow responsible for everything because they had slaves at a time when everyone else also had slaves (never mind that everyone would STILL have slaves if whites hadn't fought several wars to forcibly end the slave trade across the world).

Also, they colonized some places, and before they were colonized they were perfect untouched paradises where the colored man and nature lived as one and everything was perfect and nobody ever died or had to work for anything.

Now you have knowledge and access to medicine and machines and everything is terrible because white people because we have to work for things we want, and people die ALL THE TIME and I know it's an EPIDEMIC because the (((news))) blasts every nigger death 24/7 turning even the most violent and criminal thugs into angelic martyrs by editing videos and audio to hide evidence.

tried to make him into a nutty liberal. learn to keep up achmed

Of course, and here the situation is not as dire. Imagine the ones living in these leftist anti white shitholes everyday of their lives. It's not pleasant to see your country reduced to this.

Luckily, this propaganda of the (((enemy))) has taken on a life of its own by now and can't be easily stopped.
We will end up with nations in which whites are red-pilled and have in-group preference but also below 50-40% of the population.

Civil wars were won with worse odds.
Deus vult.

... in a nutshell.

That's what it's designed to do but not really.
The illuminati is weak as fuck desu. They got outgunned.

The only problem will be the aging populations we have.

>implying romanians aren't racist as fuck to begin with
wew Vlad

Don't know how it is up north, but here people are getting more and more violent against minorities lately.

Does anyone here remember the first time they heard/read about 'hush crimes' (violent negro behavior and it being swept under the rug)? That woke me up quick...

I find it odd how many people on this board are recovering lefties. I grew up in the rural Northeast, and was basically brought up to understand, and learned through experience that every race is in fact different from each other. I was also taught at a young age that most problems in society are related to black people in cities. It was only since coming here that I want to actually be more vocal about it, because things are way worse now than when I was a teenager in the early 2000's.

Speaking for myself: Yes, I'm definitely getting there and it is entirely because people wouldn't shut up about the evils of straight white men that I'm now cognizant of precisely how shitty every other demographic is by comparison. They just couldn't fucking leave it alone and be happy enjoying the fruits of the world our people built and decided to share with everyone. No they just had to keep poking at it. Well now I'm awake and I want to throw some of these shitstains against the fucking wall and see them suffer.

The same morons dumb enough to buy into the self-hating anti-white meme, will become racist whites once the depth of the agenda against them is revealed.

Stupid people will ALWAYS be stupid, only clean, untainted information can hope to liberate them.

Amen to this image. Christ did the fucking niggers even have it this non sensical?

Same here. Except 2-3 main cities because we all have those quarantine zones.

Turns out non white people who move to the west resent the fuck out of us. Fuck them too.

Absolutely, it's no coincidence that the rise of the alt-right came just as the democrat party became increasingly anti-white

Yup
The Overton Window Is Shifting Rapidly too, which Isn't helping kike protocol plans Either.
2020 Is Gonna Look Like 1936.
The Future Is White.

When I was young here in the UK, we were taught about Martain Luther King, and we learned about his famous "I have a dream" speech.

And I remember then, listening to it, and thinking "Yes. This makes perfect sense. This is how the world should be".
And i conducted my life accordingly; judging everyone and everything on the content of their character, rather than superficial things.

But then the world changed under my feet, and i'm still not 100% sure how or why, and suddenly the content of one's character no longer means shit to many ethnic groups, and they instead have elected to harshly judge people, specifically white people, on nothing other than the colour of their skin, dredging up piss-poor excuses to do so like colonialism (something everyone everywhere ever has done), or slavery (excusable/ignored for every other race but whites) and it became very clear to me there's a sick, unintrospective bias against white people growing like a cancer in the world.

Now everything appears to be code and dog-whistles for hatred of white people.

People of colour (ironically people with the least amount of actual colour on their bodies) is now just code for "Anyone but whites", and this exclusionary behaviour continues to grow and grow.
And people continue to lather themselves into an inward thinking justified rage spurred on my misinterpretation of facts, pseudo-history, hollow suppositions and pathetic anti-stoic excuse making.

And I feel anger and hatred brewing in my heart for these people.

A profound anger.

Yes and you're noticing several years too late.
Most people live in a bubble created by the media that surrounds them. It pops once you start thinking for yourself.
There's no going back now. The hatred towards whites justifies our racism. The white people who are alive today did not grow up oppressing the other races the same way our ancestors did. We had been nice enough to assist them in gaining all that they have. We get demonized for it and now you'd have to be a stupid piece of shit to stand by and allow the rest of the world to walk all over yourself and your family for crimes you never committed.

Definitely did it to me. Because defending yourself as a white man automatically makes you an evil racist so I just decided to embrace the horror.

Because they are regressives, they want to destroy.

>call somebody racist constantly
>especially other ethnicities
>even when he has done nothing wrong
>be surprised that people become racist because of that

You know I watched the movie get hard and at the end will ferrel gives kevin hart a whole business and kevin hart kisses his baby and what not and its so sweet. I thought then like wow where did these movies go? You know all the movies that give you warm feelings of being friends with other races and what not? Now all media is like WHITEY YOU BETTA BE ASHAMED BOI!!! No wonder everyone is starting to hate the blacks again.

Yeah thats pretty much the story of every lifelong democrat who voted Trump this election. For a half century we were all raised to be colorblind, and once colorblindness became racist, it all fell apart. The left should've taken it a bit slower.

Pretty much yeah, if you target a group, in this case, 'white people', then endlessly attack them, then obviously there's going to be pushback, identity politics is poison for race relations.

Why couldn't that qt jewess alison brie have shown her khazar milkers when she was pretty in that instead of when she was all masculine in the Wrestling show?

It is

eh it wasnt raunchy enough 2bh.

>But then the world changed under my feet, and i'm still not 100% sure how or why, and suddenly the content of one's character no longer means shit

Did you also have that surreal experience of friends you thought shared your values suddenly turn on you and call you racist for refusing to judge people based on ethnicity?

I cant speak for everywhere, but I live in a swing state in the US and its incredible how the tone of my friends have changed because of it. Many of my centerleft white friends, and even my nonwhite center friends think that liberals are moving into a dangerous direction, and have stepped over the line.

Honestly, lliberals showing their true colors was the best thing that could have happened to the US, I don't know how long its going to take for the left to recover, but it might not be in my lifetime. add in the antifa scum showcased all over youtube, twitter and facebook, it might never fully recover.

the insane thing is that all it takes for liberals to turn things around is for them show up at a protrump gathering and help defend against antifa, not agree with Trump, just show that the liberals won't put up with them. Or openly shut down anti white writers and youtubers, but they don't and wont.

It turns them racist one way or another. Against blacks or against whites.

mixed guy here, used to be all thuggish and black acting (still kinda am), used to hang out with black people all day, until trayvon martin died. EVERY single black person was just like "JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON" and i was like, but he was whooping the dude's ass though, like of course he was gonna get shot...RAYCIST

ever since then, i noticed that black people and Black lives matter would just shit on anything white and i realized this shit is outta hand and black people are fucking society up right now if they don't stop all this bullshit

This is exactly the point. Both sides are being (((played))) to knock the living shit out of each other. It doesn't matter who wins the eventual civil war (((they))) will control everything after.
Look how fucking insane the world is, black v white, christians v islamists, millennials v boomers, left v right. We're all victims of propaganda and the result will be a giant shit show.
(((They've))) financed both sides of every war since napoleon.
They're still financing both sides of the culture wars right now. Money doesn't even come into it, it has no intrinsic value, they own all assets worth owning, this is about power and control.
Control of the world.

>Don't you think it's terrible how that little kid got shot down by police?
>"He was 17 and he just got done robbing a liquor store. He shot the owners son in the head to only grab less than 100 bucks"
>Wow user, that's a really racist way to look at it

>Then user became a racist

>And I feel anger and hatred brewing in my heart for these people.
>A profound anger.

They're victims, you know. It's the "progressive" bank-backed agenda's fault, every facet of society has money pushed into it in order to lie to the average normie constantly.

if Trump does not drag them all, kicking and screaming, back into reason and sanity, I'll be very surprised

People find it hard to call me a racist because I have a thin but effective armour being mixed race (50% anglo/celt, 25% African, 25% misc Mediterranean)

I can pass in a lot of places.

It's happening. I feel this guys lyrics.
youtube.com/watch?v=dHZyuMH8Mas&app=desktop

((They)) don't know who they are fucking with

Ex liberal here. Black crime statistics turned me racist. Anti-white hatred turned me into a white supremacist.

Well alt right has made chill ethnics hate whites.

Yes, i know really - i'm aware the anger i feel is a childish indulgence, and the true issue here is ignorance - other's ignorance.

I don't blame 'normal' people for being just that - it's difficult to constantly be questioning yourself, your ideas, and the ideas of others. Evolving in what and how you think.
It's so much easier to just go with the flow.

And yet there's still a part of me that's very angry. But i suppose that's my problem to deal with.

Of course it is. You can see it in the increased interest in white identitarianism.

Actually we're great at public speaking. It's just that other groups are better at securing control of the institutions which dominate public discourse.

Of course.

The "alt-right" is also a symptom that wouldn't exist without prior conditions in the sociopolitical environment.

no but i will be more (((liberal))) with my speak

I feel bad for African-Americans to an extent, but their anti-white rhetoric is getting ridiculous. I'm just worried the right will end up alienating middle-class blacks and other middle-class minorities.

Absolutely. I almost want to say that they're white nationalists experimenting with reverse psychology. Any able-minded human being is going to become defensive and hostile if you attack their identity.

I grew up in the multicultural paradise known as Toronto and never really used to think about race or my racial identity; "diversity" was just part of my every day life since birth. Now, because of these Social Justice fuckwits, I've come to learn just how much others have an irrational hatred for whites. I've come to realize that non-whites are mostly just parasites who move to white lands, take everything we have to offer, base their entire lives around all that whites have created, and then play victim while demanding more, demanding that we sacrifice ourselves, our entire culture, over imagined injustices.

I should be thanking them. It's because of them that I've been able to jump out of the pot before the water begins to boil.

This, and yes. I have literally been told to my face by a white woman that I cannot experience racism. Pic Relat

cuck

It's racist to defend yourself.

What do you have against African-Americans and other minorities who are decent people and have strong family units? The real problem is low IQ minorities who breed like rabbits and will eat up anything (((they))) tell them.

It's good. I'm happy when they make an outrageous, unwarranted attack on whites.

They overplay their hand, and wake up the unaware. You don't need to be a genius to understand what a vulnerable position you are putting your children and grandchildren, when you can see the hate already with todays demographics.

Same

That's how it happened to me actually.

post pic

How can one race Repeat the Same Mistakes Over and Over and Over like This?

This, hail victory!

>And yet there's still a part of me that's very angry. But i suppose that's my problem to deal with.

The anger is good. The anger is correct. Terrible, terrible things have been happening and it is specifically the fault of an elite cabal.

You are a good dude for not fully internalizing the race hate, but it is OK that niggers are bad and that even functional, sensible blacks hate them, because
>it's difficult to constantly be questioning yourself, your ideas, and the ideas of others
and people who refuse to attempt it really are objectively bad, for actual reasons

I used to be a Liberal (like a George Carlin type liberal, not the ones today). Now I want an ethnostate and public hangings of nogs due to living around blacks and the anti-white narrative

Yeah, if I ever have racist feelings, they're always reflexive responses to anti-white bigotry, which is entirely publicly permissable these days. And I can't help but think the Left already knows this basic shit, and their whole movement is currently fueled by race antagonisms.

I've gone full unapologetic racist since BLM shit. I first went skinhead 25 years ago but I was a reformed good goy since then. But BLM has made it clear that I shouldn't have been such a good goy for the past 2 decades. I'm sorry bros.

Honestly I was a far left anti-racist before the anti-white shit started. Now I consider myself center-right and racist. None of this would have ever happened if they had not pushed the obvious shit to commit white genocide.

Are you saying all this whitephobia is creating more white terrorists?

Hmmm where have I heard this before?

Checked. and noted

Hello, other me.

Burned my liberal card last year.

>> here in the UK
>>"I'm 50% anglo/celt, 25% African, 25% misc Mediterranean)"
>These are the people calling poles, lithuanians, romanians, spaniards "subhuman shitskin nonwhite scum"
>These are the people calling me a gypsy
lmao, holy shit, literal africans wanting europeans deported from England, wew lads

THIS PERFECTLY REASONABLE STATEMENT IS DISGUSTING AND MONSTROUS

PRAISE

(Donate to the adl)

>It doesn't matter who wins the eventual civil war (((they))) will control everything after.
If Civil War is inevitable, then we best be on the winning side or else we'll be dead.

I joined the Labour Party, now I'm looking where to have a swastika tattoo

I'd say so, the way minorities are allowed to be non chalantly racist towards whites and face little to no social reprocussions is deeply troubling, especially when you take into account that so called 'progressives' turn a blind eye to this behaviour despite it being anything but progressive towards racial equality and harmony.

The reason its called "alt" is because it is new, and therefore an "alternative" to the old.

They are a reaction, not the cause. You are the cause.

Yes, and so does firsthand experience with "diversity."

Regression to the mean. They are outliers on the bell curve and will fall back to the mean eventually. Therefore you are a cuck, that user is correct.

Without a doubt. Beyond that Antifa is legitimizing it even further.

>everyone would STILL have slaves if whites hadn't fought several wars to forcibly end the slave trade across the world).
Black nationalists revere Haile Selassie even though Ethiopia practiced slavery well into the 20th century. Slavery only ended in Ethiopia after Mussolini invaded.