What were these guys thinking before they hit the beach?

What were these guys thinking before they hit the beach?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finding cover.

killing the evil nazis to prevent them from rulling the world

I can't wait to get my legs blown off so my great grand daughter can get pregnant to a nigger out of wedlock

I miss my fiancée

>I hope I don't get shot

>I need to get behind something before i get sh...

I want to go home

I'm happy to know I will die for (((them)))

Let's go liberate all the captive European Jewery that vegetarian Austrian man seems to dislike and and I personally have little to no opinion about! GET SOME.

That actually depends on which beach.
There were some beaches where the resistance was almost non-existent and some beaches where the scene from Saving Private Ryan would have been dramatically better odds of survival.
I believe the 88mm cannons the germans were using were much more accurate and devastating than the movie portrayed.
I also seem to remember the tank traps were far more scarce.

99% pissing their pants scared
1% excited

1% killed majority of Germans

Dunno but they were probably farting uncontrollably due to all the adrenaline and nerves

I'm going to cum buckets in some hairy French cunt after I kill we get this whole landing thing over with.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAWWW!
USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Just look at that picture ! do they think they can mass migrate straight into Europe just because they dress up as soldiers !

Nigge these just don't add up

>I'm wet
>Fucking Dawson puked all over my boots.
>I hate Dawson
>God, that steak & eggs they gave us on the ship is messing with my stomach
>well done steak
>Oh shit
>That artillery sure is close

30 SECONDS, LADS

>Fuck fuck fuck
>Are those..THATS THE WALL
>ARE THOSE BUNKERS
>OH GOD
>Please God, save me. Help me. I know I never asked for much but please get me home. I miss my mom. I miss my dad. I want to see my fiancée. Oh God, please he-

I wish we had an immigrant boat. So much more room.

The smart ones probably knew they were going to die. Everyone else thought the beach just had old dudes and hitler youth.

They were all praying to their God, user.

Feels. Truly horrific.

they were probably thinking why the hell they were doing on modified swamp boats with no roof armor protections of any kind

He's saying the excited 1% were the ones who killed the majority of Germans.

I might die! Damn man that's not good...

>What were these guys thinking before they hit the beach?
Prolly what the fuck is the brass thinking? Military Intelligence is a true oxymoron. They could have dropped these guys in elsewhere, or at night or found a safer place to land. Just sending in like that into a machine gun buzzsaw was fucking retarded., My grandfather was there and he spent 8 hours picking brains off himself.

They were prob pumped up to kill ppl desu.

o fuck o fuck o fuck o fuck o fuck

Heinrich Severloh did nothing wrong.

>I hope I get through this
>I hope my buddies get through this
>If I don't make it, I hope Sarge gives my letter to my wife
>Sarge is gonna make it. He's the best of us.
>At least my wife will know I love her.

were they not just essentially meat shields and bullet sponges conscripted by FDR after PH propaganda?

kek.

This

The interesting question is what the guys on shore were thinking before the guys in OP's pic hit the beach.

>evil

GTFO

Fuck me this pic is painful

>the very last thing you think of is never seeing your family again

Hoping they don't get their socks wet because wet feet are annoying and uncomfortable.

It was the largest amphibious assault ever conducted. You just can't move it over there or do it in the dark. That'd be a logistical nightmare and probably have caused the landing to fail.

The sad truth

DELET

Kill yourself you fucking nigger

Americans have never known the true horrors of war. I guess it explains why they are such murderous savages trying to pick a fight all over the world.

Keep telling yourself nazis were evil and keep praising Stalin

Of their family and home.

>If you don't support the Nazis , you support the commies
Nice logic there, retard

Was going to post this but knew someone would beat me to it.

plenty of faggots out there who have killed more stinking nips than you have. don't forget it.

Lets enrich europe.

"So why do they call it Hitler's Buzzsaw?"

>What were these guys thinking before they hit the beach?

whats for dinner?

idk the Civil War was pretty bad

Just a brainlet romanticizing something he knows nothing about. Ironic that he probably has a mutilated kike dick too... haha

Aha.
No.
Not taking part in that bullshit. Commies and Nazis can fuck each other up, i'll make money selling the weapons to both camps alright ?

Uneducated europoor detected.

Must be a Gypsie.

>this many men died on the first day of the battle of the somme

What a waste

>Millions
What?

No moron, you are obvious to facts that Stalin was the bad guy, not Adolf who was NATIONALIST

Instead, Burgers helped commie, shame on you

>You just can't move it over there or do it in the dark. That'd be a logistical nightmare and probably have caused the landing to fail.
WStill not convinced that a head on brazen attack was a solution. All of europes beaches were not heavily fortified. Germany didn't have enough men. That action was just typical mindset of some fat fuck generals who knew it wasn't their ass on the line.

"Can't wait to die so my grandchildren can grow up race mixing and watching as crime and culture clash in my homeland 5000 miles away."

this

>ITT: a bunch of modern pussy faggots

Back in these days there were real men. They were thinking "we're gonna go, we're gonna see, and we're gonna conquer". And you know what? They fucking did.

My metaphorical hat goes off to everyone one of these sobs. They were more men than any faggot that posts here.

Obligatory Murdoch Murdoch video on the subject:

And how would they feel walking around their hometown in this day and age?

"Oh shit I think I left the oven on"

>fug :DDDDD

Adolf was a lefties fascist.

When you willingly look into the eyes of death it's best to put on a smile to cool the nerves.

its because your grandpa is too much of a scrub to be anything more than cannon fodder

Let's be honest, there was only one thing on the minds of those soldiers.
They wanted ARYAN BLOOD and they needed it bad. They were willing to do anything for it, even rush straight into machine gun fire if it gave them even a small chance of satiating their blood lust.

some of murdoch's best work

Lmao even Bean is there.
We can't back you up this time.

this

>ts because your grandpa is too much of a scrub to be anything more than cannon fodder
He accomplished more in 1944 and 45 than you ever will in a lifetime.

Here i go, my life for my country.
Hmm I could almost understand that Hitler guy if the fucking government/ media propaganda machine would give me 5 seconds to think and digest some familiar sounding ideas.....
Ah well.. Plenty of time for that when i go home.
At least my beloved country will never have a nigger for president...

Join the Army, they said. See the world, they said. Save Europe, they said.

I knew I shoulda joined the fuckin' Coast Guard. This is what I get for listening to those fuckers on /pol.

After we took out the NAZIs, we should have finished off the commies as well.

They'd wonder why you're such a pussy

WE GONNA TAKE DOWN THIS WHORE MERKEL AND HER EMPIRE!
And I'll see you on the beach!

>We are freemen, like the men of old. We are going to give ourselves readily for each other and our ideals, our souls are eternal, honorable men never truly die, our sacrifice will be remembered by billions.

>the Jews end up manipulating the Noble Aryan man into returning to his ancestral homeland to destroy it

blacked.com

Forgot to add:

Nice pirate flag, fag

They all look like beta pussies.

They were still scared shitless and terrified, not that anyone wouldn't be. Check out With the Old Breed by E B Sledge, it's awesome book about a marines experiences in the Pacific. He tries to paint some picture of what that kind of fear is like.
Complete bad asses all of them, but they were likely not thinking about conquest as much as staying alive and keeping their buddies alive.

Feels and reals. Have a pupper.

>age old religious practice found in all societies at one point in time
>not ideal
kys dirty dickcheese

jesus fucking christ.

what was it for again?

>holy shit im gonna fucking die

i hope stacey doesnt get fucked by jamal while im over here fighting for the jews

>doesn't realize many more millions of soldiers were killed than muh 6 gorillion in WWII
>leaf

carry on

Jamal wasn't a full citizen yet you fucking kike

What if what they're telling us about Nazis is wrong?

>accomplished
>sacrificial pawn
my condolences not everyone is born with great genetics you should leave this board before you taint it further with your working class hands

>there were no blacks in the US in the 40s
american education

The majority of people back there had no choice to question that. They didn't go willingly so why ask questions that stray away from your forced path.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAPFT