Lauren Southern goes on a boat to stop NGOs in Europe

Lauren just announced that Identity Evropa has purchased a boat that they want to use to prevent migrants from flooding into Europe:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ9jMwgoTZA

She says she'll be sailing with them and documenting the whole thing.

How many NGO boats have you stopped today Sup Forums?

>inb4 "e-celeb"
>inb4 antifa character assassination

The issue of human trafficking though NGOs is getting more attention, and groups like IE and GI are getting more and more publicity since they're getting more active and involved. Europe might just get saved if this keeps up.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA
youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
uk.blastingnews.com/business/2017/05/the-billionaire-soros-secretley-met-the-italian-pm-gentiloni-speaking-of-ngo-001685481.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/soros-linked-undesirable-ngos-fund-isis-linked-refugee-boats-eu
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/libya-claims-ngo-boats-mediterranean-migrant-taxis/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-04/something-strange-taking-place-mediterranean
youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
thelocal.fr/20151020/france-deports-just-four-percent-of-asylum-seekers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alt-lite has made it clear they are civ-nats and only in it for the money, plus mostly run by Jews. Fuck them.

was meant for

Fucking hell she's obscenely cute.
No wonder everything she says is even more popular.

Reposting from We know that the elites don't want them to go there, so don't be surprised if an (((accident))) happens and their hull gets breached or something, and there would be (((noone))) around to rescue them in time. They need atleast another boat to go along as a deterrent to some butthurt NGOs or illegals, I could bet that those two have some weapons onboard, and they wouldn't be afraid to use them. And the media would laud them as heroes for "stopping the evil racists hellbent on killing poor, poor refugees", I can already see those headlines. There is lots that could go wrong. I really hope they will think this through before acting it out.

She avoids the kike issue. Typical.

Shes doing good work.
Fuck all the shills on here

Remember guys keep supporting our queen :) This isn't possible without your generous donations :)

Not identity evropa but Generation Identity, many national sections of it. Not the same movement.

>Pol licks a woman's feet

This is beyond cuck

B-b-but she's saving Europe guys!!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/

Look at this guy. Does he think he is achieving something with this ebin spamming?

Daily reminder

Yeah I hear you, but they still play their part. They're an entry level pill to the wider movement.

>mfw she gets gangraped by North Africans

Fuck Civic Nationalists shits the only people that want it are mixed shits

Where are these shills from?

Butthurt shills detected.

Why are you so upset that Lauren is exposing your little plan for millions of people to see?

youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA

Are you starting to get scared Moshe?

Stop niggerz from invading europe

This is a specious argument. Where's the data to support the notion that Southern and the rest of the roastie e-celebs are attracting new blood? Show it to me.

In the meantime, here is a competing theory: These attention whores are just repeating back to their beta orbiters what they already believe in exchange for beta bucks, in an infinite feedback loop.

Spam and screencap this

ANTIFA, Tumblr, ShariaBlue

youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8&t=1s

Alt lite in a nutshell.

>(((Identity Evropa)))
>antifa "character assassination" (term associated with (((alt-right))) faggotry)

Well Lauren distanced left Rabbi Media and is hanging out with European Identitarians so I wouldn't call her alt-lite. If she was out for Shekels or attention there'd be easier ways to do it than getting on a boat in the med or making YT vids about white genocide.

>I serve a fucking woman for her to have sheckels from YouTube

You never had balls, didn't you? As pathetic you are, you should commit suicide, and if you wanted to expose a Jew game, try to do it yourself cucklord.

Hmm...a white ethno state implies that all residents are from one white ethnic group. ie anglo saxon, Nordic, mediterranean, etc. We know that isn't the case and most white americans are a mix of descendants from Britain, Germany, Spain, etc

b-b-but she's a jew or something like that

Using lame text emoji's :) and EU flag
Confirmed anti-fa

>(((you)))

Right wing boat squads!

Alt-lite has proven to be a good entry way to the alt-right, if you deny this you have not been paying attention. And Southern does have plenty of female fans too because her audience is so big, you see them on her facebook and twitter all the time. Less so in YT comments because they're raided by autists.

We made the Russians bomb ISIS - good enough

There's either a ton of shills on Sup Forums, or nazi larpers really are purely retarded.

How you guys can counter signal an attractive young pro-west blonde documenting a white nationalist organization countering illegal human trafficking in everything is beyond me.

Yassssss, glorious
Fighting the good fight, no matter how many brainwashed loons call her a nazi, love this

What easier way? Do you not understand that what attracts these women to right-wing political discourse is that this space has high demand for pretty young girls who say things right leaning people want to hear pretty girls say, and low competition among said pretty young girls because there are few of them in that space? High demand, low competition. It's foolish to pretend that this dynamic is not motivating these women. At the very least it's foolish to just dismiss it out of hand.

We got flooded with them after the elections

Show me the data. Post it. Otherwise all you've got is a theory. And there is a competing theory to contend with.

Then they should go ahead and do it in the US and stop getting involved in European Politics and try to get Europeans to follow their political agenda. To be honest

I love how they think that if they call her a joo, we will somehow buy it and stop supporting her. i wonder what kind of fucking retard give these shills their script

You know there is no data, there could not possibly be such "data", that's why you're asking for it. Typical disingenuous kike arguing tactics.

Common sense, and their amount of viewers and followers that keeps growing and growing? Basic pattern recognition by analyzing group behavior and movements over history?

A lot of people start with these public figures, especially if they're cute girls which draws in a lot of girls and men, then they go down the rabbit hole by becoming more and more familiar with the surrounding scene and incrementally go through the redpilling process.

I know it makes you mad, but it's gonna keep growing and there's nothing constantly lashing out will do about it.

hello autistic finn white knight

I'm the kike, but you're the one who is being paid to shill for a known kike apologist. Too funny. And yes, I know there is no data, which is the whole point. You should stop trading in fiction and begin trading in fact. If you don't have the data to support your theory, then stop trying to pass it off as absolute fact. It isn't absolute fact. It's a specious, makeshift argument e-celeb orbiters have concocted to justify their orbiting.

The group she's filming is actually called Generation Identity

Hello shill

All LS threads are posted by her to get more beta bux.
Report/hide/sage.

Oh man, my wife's son just donated $1000 to our Queen. I can't let anyone to top my donation.

It's guys like this who keep calling her a jew.

Which is ironic because this guy says shit like that then comes here and spergs out calling her a jew.

I know right! So based! Shadilay fellow kukistani's!

She's like 35 years old, why isn't she at home caring for kids? Isn't she always complaining about how women aren't having them?

Spoiler alert: she isn't doing shit like always.
She is following this Austrian guy who is doing everything around yet you are claiming she is stopping immigrants.
Fuck off.

She never got "blacked" you retard.
"HEY SHE TOOK A PICTURE WITH A BLACK GUY! THAT MEANS THEY HAD SEX DUDE!!!!"

>please do the world a favor and die

Viewership doesn't equal new blood. It equals new viewers, which is most likely just more beta orbiters orbiting because they found a girl that says what they already believe. You simply do not have any data to support your claim so you lazily fall back on flimsy arguments like "common sense" in the hopes that sharper minds won't notice.

This is the problem with the e-celebs you orbiters worship. They have turned your minds in flabby messes.

Spoiler alert. You're posting on bavarian bread making board.

Canadian actually, but I do love FinnBro for constantly BTFO of you in every thread.

The anti-sjw and anarcho-capitalism fag who posted threads about Lauren Southern and RageAfterStorm being under cover white nationalists working for globalist will have fun tonight.

pic related: The skeptic fags are refocusing their attention on the alt-right. Just look at mouthy buddha's video on RageAfterStorm.

she got roached too

>Europe might just get saved if this keeps up.
I don't know man. I just shared the link to GI and said I donated to their cause and was called a murderer within minutes. This was on Twitter.

Not many people will openly support this kind of organization as long as MSM paints them as murderers.

That's not going to do shit

Your argument is basically that new media that has risen exponentially in the past 2 years hasn't brought in new people, it has just been the same people who already believe all the stuff that they're saying. That is completely nonsensical. I feel embarrassed for you that you have to sit there trying to argue such moronic drivel.

A cultural shift is happening, that is obvious. Why? Because people are getting redpilled. How? New media.

clearly

You aren't doing shit.

she is a jew, she admitted it

>E-CELEB GARBAGE AGAIN

>Just donate to my patreon pls

For real, and the cucks all flock behind her throwing their parents money at her. Why is the alt-right so full of beta virgin losers? Frankly between them and the numale baldies I really can't decide who's worse.

No you just have the reading comprehension of a potato.

QUEEN

Well, fringe movements tend to attract damaged people but a bunch of it is shills too.

She could've had the same or more at Rabbi Media or Info Wars, plus much safer. I really don't see how it's possibly a bad thing.

No, that's not my argument, you fucking chink retard. My argument is that there is no evidence supporting the claim that attention whores are bringing in new blood. Stop trying to rope in other people and other factors to make up for your lack of a tenable position.

Cause Europe ain't my fucking problem

This whole lying about her being Jewish angle is not working buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

is there anything stopping someone from sailing in to international waters and sinking the boats?

her real name is simonsen

>She could've had the same or more at Rabbi Media or Info Wars, plus much safer. I really don't see how it's possibly a bad thing.

And yet you wouldn't defend her if she was still employed by the kikes, as your post hints. And yet here you are knighting for her. Low competition, high demand. From a career perspective, she made the right move.

fuck off kike

Some more details on NGOs:

>The billionaire Soros secretley met the Italian PM Gentiloni, speaking of NGO
uk.blastingnews.com/business/2017/05/the-billionaire-soros-secretley-met-the-italian-pm-gentiloni-speaking-of-ngo-001685481.html

>Soros-Linked "Undesirable NGOs" Fund ISIS-linked Refugee Boats To EU
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-06/soros-linked-undesirable-ngos-fund-isis-linked-refugee-boats-eu

>Libya claims NGO boats in the Mediterranean are 'migrant taxis'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/libya-claims-ngo-boats-mediterranean-migrant-taxis/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-04/something-strange-taking-place-mediterranean
>NGOs are smuggling immigrants into Europe on an industrial scale

youtube.com/watch?v=TbIc1LZqIAw
>Video depicting human traficking on a map

NGOs are engaging in human trafficking. You don't need an investigation for that. These ships sail to the North African coast, pick these migrants up and import them into Europe. They're not picking them up from their boats and returning them to where they came from. What is their justification for taking them to Europe? There is none other than the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan for the EU. The objective is to replace the European population and nothing else. Not some human rights bullshit or things like that. If that were the case, they'd ship them right back to Libya or whatever North African country they came from, but they never do.

>In France, 96% of rejected asylum seekers remain in the country.
thelocal.fr/20151020/france-deports-just-four-percent-of-asylum-seekers

Which means nothing. It's a pretty common name and there are almost 3x as many people in Denmark with that name than there are Jews.

>replying to your own posts

White women summed up in a single photo

jew is helping spread the word about european population displacement through facebook,youtube, and twitter using her fanbase to spread the message and talk about it with normies, and is actually going out and trying to stop NGO boats and gives money and support to generation europa while your fat ass sits in moms basement doing nothing but shit posting on Sup Forums.

>tfw a jew is doing more to help europe than you are.

Maybe its time you slip into the bathtub with a revolver and end yourself user?

Everyones a kike.

So only the other New Media redpills new people, any female Youtubers magically don't because of muh orbiters?

see
pls stop jewing

Damn

She's gonna get fuckin shot by drug runners

Not even her

This faggot finn has been shilling in every single one of these threads, there is no talking sense into this faggot. He will just cry, shareblue, shill, etc, as if anyone would take the time to plot against this literal nobody. He's basically the entire reason these shit threads are getting replies.

That just shows how quintessentially Danish she is

> 3x as many people in Denmark with that name than there are Jews.
hmmmm
There are under 6 million Danes and 15 million Jews.

You're the Jew it's obvious.

see pic, shill

Yeah in Denmark. Someone else with the reading comprehension of a potato.

The saddest part about these pictures is the fact that you keep them on your computer

she did another black guy

your proof are so shit loool i cant believe youre believing this. even kid in elementary school would know how stupid and wrong you are

kill yourself

Only reason these threads get replies is because these morons keep spreading disinfo and lies. I wouldn't have a reason to reply if they didn't.