Why don't millennials go to college to learn a trade or useful skill like programming, medicine or engineering?

Why don't millennials go to college to learn a trade or useful skill like programming, medicine or engineering?

Because those are the jobs locals refuse to do and immigrants will do.

her face is pleasantly masculine

Because college is full of SJWs. Also Trade School is cheaper and can lead to jobs that pay more in less time.

Also there's the whole matter of student loans. Medicine can get you deep into debt, and those loans have a ridiculous interest rate.

>locals can't do or because it costs too much for the employer to pay local wages
>...and immigrants happen

Fixed.

It's too hard for them, and mommy won't be there to help. Besides, it takes too much time away from protesting or sipping caramel lattes.

>programming

Why do people lump groups of people under the same ideas?

All that info is free anywho fuck paying to learn if u need some Marxist prick to teach you you're a cuck. Get a bottle of wine watch some Jordan Peterson and take some notes fucking pussies.

millennials are far too lazy and retarded to do it.

>source
Me: A project manager and former Electrical foreman

>millennial thread
Fucking stop you worthless cunts. You have this thread all day every day.

They'd rather just get shitty basket weaving degrees, go tens of thousands of dollars into debt, and put 0 effort into actually looking for a job beyond retail so they can bitch about how horrible capitalism and the job market is on Reddit.

Why dont millenials stop making the same thread every day?

>useful skill
>medicine

blue pilled faggot

Slide thread

Manly hands too

Because in American colleges you need to take two years of general white guilt studies before you even start doing anything related to what you want to learn.

>Why don't millennials go to college to learn a trade or useful skill like programming, medicine or engineering?
Because they were brainwashed to feel that trades are beneath them. They are the product of liberal media brainwashing. They are in fear because it is blowing up in their face, and trade jobs are booming.

I make almost $40/hour every hour...Plus medical, dental etc + pension + annuity + vacation fund.

Get on my level millenials....Oh you can't make the same as me without going $60-80k in debt. In addition to that, I was PAID throughout my entire apprenticeship.

I was paid better than most college graduates so that I could earn more in a few years lol.

Say what you want about the trades....At times it gets dirty etc. I don't mind. I earn every cent that I make, and sleep well every night. I wonder if the barista at Starbucks feels the same....

Don't let your head get too big, but it looks like it might already be.

I don't understand this hur durr learn a trade meme do all millenials come from middle class white collar backgrounds or maybe most job would rather hire a middle aged man even if they don't speak lick of english or have any documented work experience in the country to do something you can train any shmuck of the streets to do in less than a week I mean I work in a restaurant half the guys I work with are in their 30s-40s and the kids similar to my age range were already acquainted with upper management before they got the job

The fact that the mods haven't permabanned you goes to show how far this place has sunk.

SAGE

If you're into FAS, sure.

Oh look THIS thread again with the same bullshit op and same bullshit op image

21, went to trade school at 16 and started making 20/hr at 19 and now im making 30/hr with raises every 6 months, caps at about 45 and by then im hoping to be doing something better with my time

fuck college trying put me in crippling debt all my life just so I can learn how to write a for loop in javascript, I can do that in C# and I taught myself for free

college is for suckers sage I shiggy diggy

College taught me an important life lesson;
Nothing interesting is taught at University.