At what point does Sup Forums advocate for state assisted suicide?

At what point does Sup Forums advocate for state assisted suicide?

Surely even Christfags would lose the will to live after pic related.

Simple. Jury conviction. One week later, appeal trial with a new jury. Jury conviction. Next day, firing squad.

Fuck the current appeal process.

No pussy cuck 'lethal injection' shit. Firing squad causes total death in less than 90 seconds after ballistic impact. 'Lethal' injection can take hours and the perp can survive.

He's talking about the coalburner you fag.

BURN

God you're dumb.

As long as it doesn't come from tax dollars I think assisted suicide should be approached the same as any other medical process: you present the problem to your doctor, and they work with you to determine a course of action. There would probably be relatively few "medically approved" ways to kill someone (ex: injections), but I hate needles so I'd rather just use a gun than visit a doctor.

THE

COAL

PAY

THE

T O L L

She deserved it and I refuse to let a coal burner like her have the easy way out

>ENRICHED

There's always a certain percentage of wrongly convicted people who have the right to be restored in rights if new facts arise (nowadays, for example, a guy with a suspect DNA match can be caught for another crime, after someone else was convicted for the previous one). We cannot eliminate due process if we wish to stay civilized.

>assisted suicide
For her? Nope. Burn coal pay toll. Let her suffer.

Burn coal pay the toll

Fuck her no sympathy

>Coalburner gets karma
>But our tax dollars paid for the face transplant she received after.
>I demand reparations
He should do Americas lawn work for 1/32nd minimum wage until the surgery is paid off.

She could go around schools and talk about the dangers of coal burning.
In a sane country...

this, kek.

The coalburner can choke on it. The nig needs to become a leadburner.

Kudos this faggot for ruining it.

THE

What'd he do to her?

Made her squirt, 3 times.
Sex isn't a game kids.

>so I'd rather just use a gun than visit a doctor.

Feel free to do so.

That's brutal and I feel for her. At the same time though she did willingly choose to burn the coal.

TOLL

What the fuck happened to her???

A nigger.

I'm thinking he did the typical nigger thing and set her on fire.

He doused her in lye.

That just serves her right, I couldn't care less about she lives afterwards or not. Choosing not to live is the easy way out however, let future generations use her as an example as to why you don't go black.

HE DINNU DO NUFFING