And now, French president Emmanuel Macron says some racist shit

>Be burger
>Dont understand much about French politics.
>Macron looked like a Lettie dweeb.
>Now is redpilled?
What is is going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4665198/Bill-Gates-warns-open-door-migration-overwhelm-Europe.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump knew

Digits the guillotines come back and he slays the niggers

Or he is the one that redpilled him?

normie cattle got bait and switched

macron is a rothchild shill tho

it's so tiresome having autism

He was the alt-light candidate after all.

Anybody have a link to the full speech translated into English? I found a transcript easily enough, but I'd like to see it if possible

who gives shit?

MARCON IS OURGUY

FUCK NIGGERS

His wife is old as fuck. Some weird shit going on there. So I just assumed he was another degenerate like our crazy leftists here. Now it seems like he is calling out africans on their shit?

Macron is at best a double edged sword.
Perhaps he is more neutral.
In virtually every Macron thread he is compared to Napoleon. And I think this is a proper comparison, because Napoleon wasn't good or bad. He was quite liberal in many aspects, but also quite right-wing in others. He wasn't perfect from any political stand point.
The same I would argue applies for Macron..

Facts are racist.

>"racist shit"
If he said white women are having too many babies, nobody would blink an eye.

Africa is going to be the issue of the next century for Europe.
That and migration as a whole.
It will literally be the life or death of European civilisation.

What a a time to be alive.

shaking hands with Trump was all he needed

Also:
>Fusion
>CEO: (((Isaac Lee Possin)))

EVERY.FUCKING.TIME

Sup Forums is just as stupid as the American media
their politics are more complicated than your side or my side, but I wouldn't expect dumb burgers screaming "racist" or "/our guy/" and voting red or blue every time to get that

France is country and French people are connected by more than how they align politically

He's a radical centrist, meaning he has to find a middle ground with frances polarized politics of nazis vs commie

fucking kek

LOL no.

Macron is super liberal, documents got leaked showing that he plans to islamify France. He is in no way shape or form alt-right or right.

France might aswell had elected Merkel.

read that as
>7 or 8 inch kids

Just an old tactic : blow hot and cold. Can't believe Sup Forums is falling for it.

napoleon wanted the same thing and you retards think he was based too. why was napoleon so obsessed with africa and """liberating""" distressed islamic countries? why did he send his army to racemix with africans only to have them all die because africans were literal subhumans at the time?

nuflag faggot

Before racism:
>"Hahaha Macron is a granny fucker. What a sick fuck."

After racism:
>"Daaaaaayum Macron is a pussy slayer. Boy must have some mad skills if he fucked an older woman at 16 years old."

what? i hate macron lol

>not wanting a mommy gf

So France is not lost after all, or is this a shill thread?

Waaah facts are racist
fun fact: if Genghis Khan hadn't happened there's be 2 billion extra people in asia by now
he's the worlds greatest environmentalist

its a shill thread

Does anyone have a link to the speech with english sound, or a transcript if that is not available?

hahahah /ourfuckingguuuuyyyyyyyyy/

based macron forgive us for we have sinned. somebody spam his email with redpills, i know one of you cunts has his whatsapp or something

Much like Kennedy.
The times changed but the liberal conservative vide is there

Better Centrist than Leftist

>africans were literal subhumans at the time?
They still are, also
>literal
Neck yourself you bloody cunt

To be honest, I think globalists are now seeing the danger of Africa and we're starting to see a changing of opinions. Look at what Bill Gates said last week, for example. They are breeding too much and too many are going to Europe.

What did bill gates say?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4665198/Bill-Gates-warns-open-door-migration-overwhelm-Europe.html

>His wife is old as fuck. Some weird shit going on there.

She's just his teacher that he started shagging when he was 15, what's so weird about that?

>it's so tiresome having autism

This.

Seeing patterns where others can't but not having the social skills to warn people of the consequences is killing me.

>Pol is one person

Would have been forgivable if she actually was a mother to his kids.

observable and quantifiable facts on reality is "some racist shit."
And people say cultural marxism didn't win during the cold war.