New Research Shows Guccifer 2.0 Files Were Copied Locally, Not Hacked

>New meta-analysis has emerged from a document published today by an independent researcher known as The Forensicator, which suggests that files eventually published by the Guccifer 2.0 persona were likely initially downloaded by a person with physical access to a computer possibly connected to the internal DNC network. The individual most likely used a USB drive to copy the information. The groundbreaking new analysis irrevocably destroys the Russian hacking narrative, and calls the actions of Crowdstrike and the DNC into question.

>The document supplied to Disobedient Media via Adam Carter was authored by an individual known as The Forensicator. The full document referenced here has been published on their blog. Their analysis indicates the data was almost certainly not accessed initially by a remote hacker, much less one in Russia. If true, this analysis obliterates the Russian hacking narrative completely.

>The Forensicator specifically discusses the data that was eventually published by Guccifer 2.0 under the title “NGP-VAN.” This should not be confused with the separate publication of the DNC emails by Wikileaks. This article focuses solely on evidence stemming from the files published by Guccifer 2.0, which were previously discussed in depth by Adam Carter.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/07/10/New-Research-Shows-Guccifer-20-Files-Were-Copied-Locally-Not-Hacked

disobedientmedia.com/2017/07/new-research-shows-guccifer-2-0-files-were-copied-locally-not-hacked/

ALSO:
Apparently there are 61 new threads created in the last 12 minutes.
The slide meme is real.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trusted_timestamping
youtube.com/watch?v=8Af9FNFxhKw.
youtube.com/watch?v=msX4oAXpvUE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Safety_Net
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NewsRight
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancillary_copyright_for_press_publishers
youtube.com/watch?v=_Y50JHFHSWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slide game strong

Bump

bump

>The Forensicator

ugh sounds like he came up with that when he was 12 and just stuck with it

regardless very interesting

not since Khe Sahn has there been an opposition so strong

tech nerds have a way of doing that

looks like this needs bumping

This is kinda funny. All this talk of high profile international hacking and it was an inside man fucking USB drive all along.

haha digits

Ok so I'm a leaf who drinks tap water with no filter. What does this all mean for Clinton and the dnc? Was pushing this fake news all this time illegal?

It means they can't pretend muhrussia rigged the election, it means flynn should never have been fired, and on, and on...

We all paid for investgations of trump-russia based on lies.

They wanted to start WW3 based on lies.

That's our ruling oligarchy for you.

Doesn't rule out that the Russians didn't hire someone to take it or pay someone off, but makes the Russian narrative a lot less compelling.

Only boomers think "hacking" is like the movies, most people in IT know that most hackers just copy the files on a USB stick because building security is often worse than IT security.

Bump and Slide is the new Shuck and Jive

bump!

Still with you Seth, even after your own "family" sold you out.

F

Alright, now, back to my question:

Couldn't timestamps be altered?

how do you see when threads are created?

>bix nood

wut

So that's what they're gonna go with?
>Was the individual who removed the information from DNC computers a Russian spy with connections to Trump?
>Our sources say: Yes!

I was wondering that too. Complain that the thread keeps sliding, use the most bland generic .jpg in the world. Here I'll leave this for you OP

guccimayne.exe

Are youniggers retarded?
>Sort by
>Creation date

Bump

bump

>Doesn't rule out that the Russians didn't hire someone
to do what,exactly?
WHAT could "russians" do to help Trump if not directly hack unhackable manual ballot boxes?

Hillary had every media outlet, comedian, actor and recording artist vilifying Trump. The FBI director she then blamed the election on has been proven to have colluded with the DNC to pin Guccifier on the russians.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

like over 9 goirllion

He did it for his country.

His name was Seth Rich.

Guccifer 2.0 was CIA false info. Fuck off, that's why 60% of the comments in here are from bots.

We're not buying it, so fuck off.

bumping

Bump

bump for Jesus.

totally shocked buperoonie

Saint Pepe says yes.

bump
still unclear on whether timestamps can be altered
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trusted_timestamping

Considering that this analysis blows the guccifer story out of the water, I don't see how what you're saying and what the OP posted are at odds.

So... any legit sources?

explain user, is it possible or not

The evidence is internally consistent and the work is shown. Credibility isn't much of a factor here because the data on the files itself is the source.

>legit sources

Like CNN?
I am skeptical this is true (see my issues with timestamp credibility), but you niggers aren't helping by trying to bury these threads

Its not even a timestamp its just a 'last modified' value.

There must be a way to see signatures of tampering on timestamps. I'm not a file expert, though.

but Russia!

Seems like it is?
I know exactly jack shit about the way timestamps work, but after deleting Cortana through laborious fuckery with privileges and registry and task manager anything seems possible lol

The day Trump drops the SethPill on the masses will be the day of true happening

fuck i hope it happens

Fucking this. The source is an INDIPENDANT RESEARCHER. Im an indipendent researcher. So is anyone who follows news, checks sources and posts an analysis of it. Anyone can make claims, it just means nothing without hard proof.

bump

Editing it would be trivial. It's stored in a standard format which is documented on the format's homepage.

So while it technically doesn't prove anything, it's still more dirt in the mountain of evidence against the Russia narrative. And considering the "intelligence" agencies have literally nothing and have changed their story a few times already...

first, sieg heil

second, CNN hires researchers who are not independent. I'll take an indy any day

Bamping

You retarded? He shows all the steps he made to reach the conclusion. It's not like he's just saying that's what it is. He also shows how he got to there.

Fuckin read.

> The Forensicator stated in their analysis that a USB drive was most likely used to boot Linux OS onto a computer that either contained the alleged DNC files or had direct access to them. They also explained to us that in this situation one would simply plug a USB drive with the LinuxOS into a computer and reboot it; after restarting, the computer would boot from the USB drive and load Linux instead of its normal OS.

This assumes a lot. It assumes Secure Boot isn't enabled (which if true, fire your IT dept). It also assumes that the BIOS isn't at least locked down to prevent a boot to anything other than the primary drive (again, fire IT dept if they're not at least password protecting the BIOS). It also assumes that the drive isn't encrypted. If this is a false story, it should be easy enough for the IT team to prove it by simply stating they use encryption or bitlocker or something, like a normal company.

>Mueller met with Trump before the investigation started. Mueller will bring down the democrats, not Trump.

This has all be a set up by Trump since the beginning. Just like the Mueller investigation, he hires all democrats, so people on the left trusts them, think they are going to bust Trump. However, they are going to bust the DNC, Obama, Hillary all of them. Leaking, Wiretapping, Unmasking etc. Trump and Mueller are bringing them all down

>Comey memos leaked - illegal (All setup with Trump / Comey)
Comey leaks, illegal....rats out all the corruption, used as a witness

>Guccifer was inside the DNC, it was not hacked, but copied from their computers

Seth Rich was involved, Seth Rich got the DNC / Podesta emails, leaked them to Wikileaks. They had him killed

This has all been a setup ever since Mike Rogers met with Trump at Trump Tower after the election. Rogers told Trump what was going on. Everything Trump does, even tweets are traps. Everything Trump says are traps.

Trump is bringing down the entire corrupt establishment.

No more columns

youtube.com/watch?v=8Af9FNFxhKw.

Seth bump

I think we can conclude from everything we've learned about the DNC that they don't take security seriously enough. Podesta was using gmail and had "password" as his email password.

They were copied by Seth Rich obviously. He was the Dems' IT guy during the campaign. His conscience got the better of him, so the DNC disposed of him.

Can't you get past the bios by resetting the jumper?

Absolute bullshit, they were copied over a network share to a locally mounted Dropbox folder using webDAV.

The DNC's bullshit 'Russian Hacking' narrative was designed to deflect attention away from Seth Rich's leak. They knew there was no hacking from the very start.

How exactly does this obliterate Russian hackers narrative? The guy who copied the data could have been Russian. The guy pulling the strings could have been Russian

Your sources?

>Podesta was using gmail and had "password" as his email password

Plausible deniability, possibly?

>It's stored in a standard format which is documented on the format's homepage

Link?

Nobody believes the 'Russian Hacking' propaganda stories except the far left. Sane people know it was Seth Rich who leaked the DNC emails.

I would expect that a company should be a bit better, since people are being paid to do better than that.

>The Forensicator
Who are they and why is their blogspot page considered a reputable source?

>The guy pulling the strings could have been Russian

Dems vigilante nao
Yeah, no, Putin paying Seth Rich to do it wouldn't justify taking him out without trial

I think so, but that's why the drive would still use encryption. Even if it gets loaded from a liveCD, they won't be able to access the files. It's literally best practices for sysadmins.

John Podesta literally had password as the password to the email account that got compromised. The DNC's IT guys are in fact that stupid.

>Only boomers think "hacking" is like the movies
You mean it's not like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=msX4oAXpvUE

>why is their blogspot page considered a reputable source

What if I told that no source is reputable? Either you participate in the factual debate on the evidence or you gtfo. Logos, never ethos

Hillary's team started the Russia shit. It's been her legal defense strategy from the start. She's an evil bitch, but she's smart. She also knows DJT and knew he'd go after her.

bump for Justice

Bump

Give me the tl;dr version of this.

Boil it down to what matters.

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

JUSTICE FOR DNC CAMPAIGN FRAUD

JUSTICE FOR DEMOCRAT VOTER FRAUD

He means WaPo link

>mfw The Forensicator is with us in this thread right now

Lol. drive encryption, bios security. Are we talking about the same DNC? Hillary Clinton had a homebrew email server in her bathroom. She bought Blackberries for use by Sec. of State off of ebay. These people are fucking maroons. Also note that most business security isn't that top-notch because they don't value it. You'll find the stuff you include at say a financial firm but not at most medium sized businesses. Trump probably had finance people to do his IT.

We use them at my job, and we're a SMB. The stuff is free, so there's really no excuse for businesses not to use it imo. Also, Trump is allowed to use his personal Samsung Galaxy, so his IT team can't be THAT strict desu

i think they had file and printer sharing open on windows pc's. As they were sloppy with password security someone got one that allowed them to access user directories across the share. This would let you copy basically anything, such as a .pst folder, which they did. The DNC didn't actually have an IT department - this is why their security is dogshit.

tl;dr

You're a fucking moron if you can't understand his post.

>american flag

It all makes sense.

HIS NAME

i'd hate fuck her

you are clueless about the larger world outside your SMB

>all for pirating some movies

Copyright lobby is the most powerful, ruthless, and idiotic force in the world.

They managed to avoid denazification: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Safety_Net

They probably passed the laws that banned holocaust denial

They erode online privacy under the pretense of fighting hate speech:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NewsRight

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancillary_copyright_for_press_publishers

Yes, all for muh shekels

BUMP

And this just helps show that those people were right all along. They do a good job of stopping where the data ends though, and not drawing the connection themselves.

Because it was vetted by other sources.

The data should stand on its own if it is correct. If all the shills can do is make fun of name choice, .... then there is probably not a lot of factual info they can argue with.

I hear Donna Brazille is also a russian, and Putin controlled her mind and made her give those questions to CNN.

Oh my god you're right 0_0 We are in the presence of greatness.

>The Forensicator
>literally pointed out in the first thread that all he even claims to prove is the time zone setting on the originating computer

youtube.com/watch?v=_Y50JHFHSWA

Ooops

But of course Ivan keeps spamming and Sup Forumstards are retarded enough to let themselves be brainwashed yet again

bump

Don't you have some blacked and tranny threads to be posting in?

>REEEEEE stop triggering me by pointing out that the premise of the thread is ridiculous

Зaткниcь Ивaн

That narrative has become fatigued to the point where I am surprised you don't kill yourself every time your bosses tell you to push it

this

>muh narrative

lol

Seth Rich. RIP.

wwooooww, that's wierd, hers is the only one that still looks like her